We've Been Busted!!

They're On To Us!

mashable.com/2016/09/27/online-polls-tell-different-story-debate

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RdYoX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait, wait, wait

Okay

for a second there I though Donald Trump was sniffing glue.

>These results from our online polls aren't what we want so they were rigged
>These results from our online polls are what we want so they were legitimate

>they are directly linking to Cred Forums

Good job sending a fresh batch of recruits, stupid jew media fucks.

>votes do not count if they are from Cred Forums
Literally loling at this logic.

Jesus, the media is going crazy lately. They truly believe Cred Forums has the power to influence an election of this much importance. I can't even be upset about their overreaching conclusions because it's kinda sad at this point.

There's nothing wrong with admitting Trump won the debate. It's not the end of the world guys

Is that a dick coming out of shillary's ear?

This message adds zero value to your life. I hope you enjoyed reading this, because I enjoyed typing it out. If you are still reading this, I would just like to tell you that you are wasting your time. If you think anything positive will come out of this final sentence, you are mistaken

They are reaching. Look at the fucking catalog on any given day. There's just as many Shillaryfags on here as Trump supporters.

We allow everybody to speak here. That's how they are able to be like "Look, out of all 6 gorillion pepe's posted today, this one is a nazi pepe, so they are neo nazis"

>Cred Forums doesn't have the right to vote

This!
HAHAHAHA

They have no idea what Cred Forums does to people

The price of Red Pills is about to go up

Faggot OP

archive.is/RdYoX

As if you didn't do that already with le epic pepes.

Have fun larping with your "fun" polls, might want to tend to those shattered anuses and maybe throw out some piss bottles though.

Also if some MSMfag is reading this.

We are you.

Absorb that for a second.

We.
Are.
You.

Maybe not you specifically, but that guy in the lunch room poking around on his tablet... He could be posting rare Pepe's.

We're in line for every Hillary convention.
We're at your grocery store.

We're pumping gas into your car.

We make your food when you're too lazy to make it yourself.

Cred Forums isn't an actual physical location.

really fired my neurons

>le epic riff on fight club

New best meme alert

This got me 5 likes on Facebook so far (:

Oh no, people they disagree with voted on a result they didn't like. That's not democracy!

Let me get this straight. They're saying Cred Forums drives more traffic and elicits a greater public response than they ever could to their sites?

>We made a poll that any country and ip address can vote in, and we don't like the results so public opinion is rigged

Time to invest on the redpill meme market.

Stephanopolous needs to be removed from that list. He quit his job under Clinton because he refused to cover for Slick Willy's dick. He took the high road and has earned his place in journalism since then.

Don't hate everyone that doesn't sit in your echo chamber. Just makes you look batshit.

Why do you hide from me Hillarykun?

Come to the mirror. Do you not see? I am you. I am everybody.

Look at this strong independent woman!

You know you guys are actively damaging Trump's campaign right?

>woman

Cred Forums, fucking contrarians eh?

shut up ctr shill

>no one under 40 likes hillary
>t t the polls are 100% determined by Cred Forums

Shit! Time to put my mask back on

Checked

I actually want trump to win, but it's hard to have that happen when Cred Forums is doing everything in its power to destroy his chances. The public already think he has ties with Russia hacking clinton's emails. Now you guys are rigging polls, which only furthers that train of thought. Not only that but people are already starting to think that the way voting is done for the election is unsafe. With the polls being spammed with bots what makes you think it wouldn't also implant the idea that trump will rig the polls?

good ol' image.jpg

shills out in full force

>Trump is nothing but a bully. We'd never resort to such childish name-calling, we're better than that.
>Hahaha look at him sniffing like that, what a loser! He probably did cocaine!

>2 cents have been deposited into your account.

>1 pepe dollar has been deposited into your account.

This message adds zero value to your life. I hope you enjoyed reading this, because I enjoyed typing it out. If you are still reading this, I would just like to tell you that you are wasting your time. If you think anything positive will come out of this final sentence, you are mistaken.

OFFS, it's all rigged, get on the Trump train

>The pools show the candidate I don't like winning therefore its rigged

As if hill shills weren't bombing the debates themselves...

Looks like a 12 year old boy.

Too young to write articles imo.

You guys are seriously fucking retarded. Just come back to reality and realize that your actions are harming the person you're rooting for.

This message adds zero value to your life. I hope you enjoyed reading this, because I enjoyed typing it out. If you are still reading this, I would just like to tell you that you are wasting your time. If you think anything positive will come out of this final sentence, you are mistaken

Wait so they are accusing Trump of drugs now too. That guarantees shes using drugs since everything they accuse him of they are doing.

>the will of independent shitposters vs the will of those organized by the few
>the will of many is DEFINITELY in the wrong to try changing the narrative that the few manipulate

Nobody rigged shit retard

time to show em my peepees

just keep on shilling you may just earn enough for a hot meal

how am I shilling exactly?

>Mass voter fraud
>A myth

Is there any publication out there that doesn't regularly go full retard?

>shill saying people disagreeing with shills proves the shill right.

k

I read the whole thing just so I could be a part of history.

There are many layers to this onion. You only see the superficial outside. Some day you will get to see the beautiful thing we are creating. Hopefully that day will be November 8th.

They really get worried about this board.

It must mean something.

WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE US ALONE
THIS BOARD IS FULL OF FAT NECKBEARDED RETARDS WHY ARE WE SO RELEVANT?

what the fuck are you talking about? I'm saying that rigging the polls just gives bad fucking vibes to the public. People already think that trump is in bed with russia, what would make you think they wouldn't think that he's not also rigging polls everywhere to increase his odds of winning. Holy shit man.

>for the lolis

The only people who believe the
>muh putin and pepe conspiracy
are the same people who are going to vote Hillary anyways because
>muh dick

For the average mediocre idiot that will challenge their cognitive dissonance, and make them angry at Hillary.

She started losing as soon as she brought up Pepe. Now we just have to make sure she can't put Pepe back in the box.

>DNC literally rigs primary. This is fine behavior.
>Trump BTFO's hillary at the first debate. THE POLLS ARE RIGGED AND IT'S HURTING TRUMP.

>no archive link
kys shill

>Cred Forums's votes don't count for some reason
Ok CTR.

I'm just worried because I've met some really dumb people. My dad was a trump supporter but switched sides once whole debacle with "trump hacking clinton's emails"

his exact words.

Yeah but what got the most media attention you moron? They are watching trump like a hawk trying to get any dirt on him, and they don't even have to watch that hard because he can't keep his mouth shut nor can you guys stop drawing attention to this place.

Good job, faggots.

>there were 3.4 million people on Cred Forums last night
shills being this delusional

people saying that Hillary won are the type that are lulled in by sweet sounding rhetoric that actually says nothing

the blathered just as much as Trump did but dressed it up in lawyers prattle all the while saying absolutely nothing.

Voters can see this, they are not nearly so stupid and Hillary gave dire, smug performance.

Trump was fighting for his life against ridiculous questions and he hit hard.
he won't back off like Bernie did.

>But online polls can be easily manipulated, and it appears that Cred Forums Cred Forums, home to many on the alt-right, may have been involved. Earlier this morning, an anonymous user encouraged fellow members to vote for Trump on various post-debate polls.
WOW VOTING ON POLLS IS WRONG

>what are scripts and botnets

The mainstream media reports that hillary won the debate.

Everything else reports trump won the debate.

CLEARLY, this means that the MSM is the only reliable arbiter of truth in this situation.

You know, the people with staggeringly high democratic registration, and donations to democratic candidate.

If you're worried about CNN, normies stopped watching and caring about what they think ages ago. The media has about as much goodwill as congress does.

Plus like I said. Look at the fucking catalog. Half the threads are pro Hillary. If this place voted like it posted, our effect on those polls would have been 50/50 and cancelled itself out.

>setting up a botnet to subvert an online poll.

Fucking crazypills.

I'm severely out of touch with people in general so if that's the case then good.

>telling your friends to go vote is now a bad thing
FUCKING TWO FACED LIBERALS GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Red pills are supposed to be free!
REEEEEEEE

fucking with online polls is my favorite part about this place

>link directly to Cred Forums

is the (((media))) really this retarded?

Those are just CTR shills and trolls pretending to be CTR shills. Fucking leaf.

>both sides are screaming this

They are scared and desperate.

People do very irrational things under emotional stress.

Cred Forums and Pepe have caused a world wide triggering.

No space is safe from Kek's Wrath.

Thank you for (((correcting))) the record

b-b-but y-you posted l-links to p-participate in p-polls

it's totally unfair

I'm literally shaking right now

the point your lousy amerifat """""education""""" missed was all those ctr shills and trolls can vote on the polls too, countering the others

purge this genotype from earth now

TL;DR

Liberals are too noble to engage in online polling shenanigans, CNN is the one true reliable source of polling information.