How do we fix women Cred Forums?

How do we fix women Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/14/europe/mice-sperm-reproduction-eggs/
socialmatter.net/2015/01/26/womens-liberation-is-womens-prostitution/
foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/20/the-return-of-patriarchy/
cuckoldplace.com/15_37271_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't fix them, you can only attempt to control their urges to destroy society

They have demonstrated that they are not capable of exercising any political power, so the only solution is to take it away from them.

We create artificial wombs and render them obsolete

Rape

Before it's too late

Take away their power over men. Sex bots and artificial wombs will take away almost all of their power. Then they will have to be decent human beings if they want men to provide for them.

Make them into cum dumpsters
It's our only hope

Corrective rape.

Teach fathers to act like fathers too.

Make divorce illegal again

You can't fix women, you need to keep them in captivity. They don't know what they want and don't want, you should always provide them with their necessities. You should know what is best for them.

Such is the burden of Men.

Kill the welfare state. It is their cuckold husband.

Took a sreenshot of your own post dude? Thats pretty gay

All virgins

i see this a lot, but women will still have the power to vote and ruin things, just because they cant use sex as a tool doesnt stop them from hindering society and push for individual policies rather than those that encourage families

I'll have you know I identify with women on a metaphysical level and they understand me as I understand them.

Ive had lots of pushy. Faggot.

pushy?!

Scare them to death? They seem to like being threatened!

>This entire post

Prevent them from getting higher education, working and being financially independent. This is the single worst factor for all the mess that's happening in the West.

all canadian posters are really one person

>All virgins
>On Cred Forums
What do you expect?

Spotted the whore.

Sorry, meant to type that to this guy.

Islam

Being on le 4chinz doesn't mean you're a fat fuck virgin lmao

cut iff the socual welfare spigot so they have to make sound decisions for themselves, they've been able to trade off a husband to support them for uncle sam

There is nothing wrong with them.

They're bred like this over the million on years.

They crave attention and they do not have any tribal affection. It is how they survived over the years and it is how they will survive any happening in Europe.

Sell the degenerate ones to Saudi Arabia, reproduce and form strong families with the noble ones.

Natural selection and the inevitable decline of the M.E. will handle the rest.

This is known as dividing the movement and is a common CTR strategy.

>tfw there is nothing more disgusting than swedish women
>tfw blonde men are the most pathetic cuckolds on this planet and i've never met one who is even slightly masculine

Fix the males. Western males are so fucking beta and lets the women do what they want. Like the Swede said, women have no tribal affection and goes where the strongest man is.

Military conscription should be mandatory, to toughen up the boys

stop glamorizing whorish behavior. they're as suggestible as children. they also have the right to vote.

you don't.
you better yourself,
get alpha
Lead and they will follow.

its too late, sven. you of all people should know this by now

Nope. Not virgin

Society as a whole being destroyed > muh dick

Do what the Jews did when they took Jericho?

You don't. You fix your men, Sven.

Trashy pale whores are my fav it's called Darwinism

Women are a weak sex and easily bend to the will of men, so stop being a faggot.

Conditioning white women to have their wombs give enough DHT to fetuses so their dicks will be big in puberty like blacks

female degeneracy thrives because of male degeneracy, let's not kid ourselves, the average male is a fucking degenerate as well who will also pick up and marry degenerate women who've had huge dick mileage and perhaps even interracial relationships these days

if you think women are remotely relevant to the dissolution of the west you are pretty blue pilled and you are giving them too much credit

You enforce rigorous social conservatism and deny them them social&political enfranchisement

with violence, the only thing that keeps them in line

You lost your virginity from a pack of muslims, you faggot.

The only way to save the west is to save our women. Women are so easy to manipulate. They are constantly preyed upon by emotional propaganda.

why is interracial so fucking hot and why are black so much better at pleasing women then whites? should we as white men just let our women to have black lovers so they can be finnaly pleased? our place should be to provide for them not to have sex with them with our pathetic penises. that feel when every single white girl, your gf or wife would prefer to get fucked by black bull

you got it all wrong cuck, Virgins are all captain save-a-hoes, those who interact and fuck women are the ones that understand them, and we know that they're soulless monsters when not kept in line

ok, ahmed.

I'm not good looking so by extension i have the chance (?) to not having to interact with any of them.

That being said i'm sure there's an interesting woman out there with decent opinions and view of life, but i'm also sure she's isn't young.

What i discovered with women is that the younger they are (read until the mid 30s), the most utterly cancerous they are.

Women are just memes you can cum inside.

thats perfection

and ppl wonder why we cant get gfs

STFU 3RD WORLD ISLAMIC CALIPHATE!

also u can just pay for sex, and Cred Forums is all perverts

More arab and black dicks inside them. Every time I see a white female/black or arab male couple I high five the dude, if possible.

Like I don't just approach them all, but if there's a chance I like to show my appreciation.

>until the mid 30s
This is how all white men should think.

You fuck grandmas, BBCs fuck fertile ones. Perfect

>How do we fix women Cred Forums?

Convert to Islam and place them in a blanket to treat them like animals.

>le fuck bix nood muhfugga muh dick

Who said anything about fucking you stupid nigger ? If i want to fuck i just have to knock at your door and get a go with your mother, and piss on the koran on my way out.

No. I legitimately want to meet an interesting woman, which i can ACTUALLY have a decent conversation.

/thread

You can only fix yours.

End the welfare state AKA remove women's vote.

>interesting woman

fix yourself first you degenerate

Actually treat them like women...

Hah, until you're actively engaging and fucking women on a regular basis you won't see their true colors.

Women want to fuck the "best" man. That means the strongest, most powerful man that they can. They identify this man by observing how men interact with each other and move towards the winner.

In a nice peaceful society run by men, 1 woman marries 1 man and there are no sluts and all men are essentially equal to each other. Women want to destroy this so they can more easily determine which male is best. They would much rather be a part of a Haram to a man who brutally killed 30 men and rules an army if warriors in a post collapse wasteland than to stay monogamous with 1 guy who is simply an equal cog in societies wheel.

You of all people should know how gladly and eagerly women invite chaos into their homes and fuck the men who rise amongst the ashes.

This.

>That means the strongest, most powerful man that they can.
Which are black men and arab men. The true alpha males

Just learn to fuck them properly and they wont seek others who will do your job you fucking cuck.

Beat them and rape them into submission.

>Ive had lots of pushy
metaphysically

>Which are black men and arab men. The true alpha males
Don't you cucks get it? Women don't want black dudes, or arabs, or whites, they want Chad.

Chad is strong, tall, handsome, confident, popular, smart, and rich.

Chad can be a nigger, but they're usually poor and ugly.

This guy knows it.

Women don't need to be fixed or anything. Women are not meant to be with whinning little neckbeards. If you care about women and give them the ultimate freedom, they would give you their utmost love and respect. I do believe that women are simply the best thing ever happened to men.

>If you care about women and give them the ultimate freedom

Ok, western men should also give all there responsibilities to them since they want freedom men should from now on stay at home and raise kids while the women fight wars.

t. vaginal jew

>Chad is strong, tall, handsome, confident, popular, smart, and rich.

Lmao arabs and niggers are manlet, and they aren't smart nor rich m8

So let's just say we are all angry virgins.
If we all had sex, would any of our views change? Would divorce court bias become irrelevant? Would the fact that half of all women are infidels be irrelevant? Would the fact that they all vote overwhelmingly for leftist parties become irrelevant? Would that fact that they are the ones pushing for millions of third world subhumans to be imported into Europe so that they have bigger cocks to ride on the carousel? No. None of this has anything to do with virginity. Fuck off Chad. Women are worthless.

Usually with a swift back hand and a punt to the cunt desu.

By replacing them with artificial wombs and then breeding a new generation of women without rights or agency, who will just get discarted if they don't develop properly.

Man's best friend will become the bred woman, akin to a dog, a creation worthy of the name "bitch".

>Usually with a swift back hand and a punt to the cunt desu.
this

This b8 is so fucking toxic that I started hallucinating.

Not that kind of extreme responsibility. Just don't try to control women. That's all that matters

Shut up you vaginal jew, women like being dominated

>we
>Sweden
Well Sven, your best bet is to convert go Islam

Sorry to break it to you, but our country is cucked when even being cuck wasn't a thing. We're the first country who let women vote. There's no hope of fixing women, especially in our country, except to surrender and accept the reality. Being redpill isn't about living in denial. Accept the reality and then find your way to slay women.

Well, tell me how to treat women. Rape them like you do in your shithole stinky country

>Well, tell me how to treat women. Rape them like you do in your shithole stinky country

>24,923 rape cases were reported across India in 2012 in a population 1.2+ billion.

You have to go back, pal.
You're shilling no one here.

More rapes happened in China in 2007 than in India in 2012.

Make sure Cred Forums can't get laid, this cleaning the gene pool.

So nothing, really.

Repeal the 19th

Well, fuck off that's a lot of rape. Go rape your mom, you shitskin nigger

Convince them to love me so I no longer have to post about how much I hate women and feminism on mongolian basket weaving forums.

You're that finland girl that shitposts, eh carry on.

Finland girl? Wtf Pajeet!

Get one young and plan on marry her

Took you a lot of time to think and type the previous sentence.

No's retarded over here except you.
Read - gotta go now

Is it your dad'sdad's turn to use the net.

Two words "sex slaves", Contrary to popular beliefs a women is not really that important to society men can kidnap them rape them and keep them as sex slaves and society will function, Look at boko haram the kidnapped bunch of women impregnated them and guess what there genes are going to spread while white cucks are going MGTOW. You need to bitch slap a women into submission

lmao rekt

Societies need elements of authority to survive. Too much freedom causes degeneration, which slowly kills any society, the greater it might be. What you're saying is just narcissist utopia.

>flag
SWEDEN YES

Why am I not surprised at your flag

Stop worshipping them just to get your hole, would be a start.

We don't.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/14/europe/mice-sperm-reproduction-eggs/

>It might be possible in the future to make babies without female eggs, new research claims.

Not to metion sex bots are almost a reality.

this 2bh, real men fap to animne

"Too much freedom kills societies"

Exactly what happening in the west. But then again, every civilisation has its time

>mfw i've met a woman who is the outdoor innawoods type of girl
>not plastic fantastic 10/10 but she's up there ate 7/10
>we can talk together for hours
>turns out she dropped subtle redpills on me to test me and when i replied to her she knew i was the redpilled type too
>agree on immigration, love of our country etc.
>but i can't tell if this is just friendship or something more

Do i just keep going out with this woman? Will something happen over time? This is literally the frst time in my life i've spent time alone with the opposite sex so i'm total amateur at this dating thing.

Follow your instincts. I'm an oldfag, I've got some experience, women don't want to do what they are doing, but they need guidance. Think of a woman as half child, half adult. They need discipline, they need dominance and authority. If they dont get it, theyll find it elsewhere.

Ps. Love Denmark in December.

lol at this naive gullible virgin dane. Women are notorious for switching sides, it possible she likes you and want to fuck you, but don't take that shit about agreeing stuff with you too seriously. Simply, because women hardly have their own opinion about anything. It's certainly possible that this same unicorn girl you are talking of would agree another dude who his ideas complete opposite of yours, if she find him attractive and all.

The right wing is the same fucking thing as islam. You hypocritical cunts will condemn blacks and muslims for thinking/doing this shit but turn around and secretly wish you were doing it. The people who posted in this thread are subhumans and I feel sorry that your mother had to shit you out of her. None of you will ever be loved or respected by a woman, keep on trucking towards dying alone due to your violent fantasies and disillusions. White race will continue to fade into oblivion, all as planned.

/pol can take over islam, un-sandnigger it, but still keep the parts about keeping bitches in line...and killing off the kikes of course.

Through severe punishment:

Step 1: Eliminate their suffrage
Step 2: Limit their free speech to traditional topics such as housekeeping, raising children and sandwiches.
Step 3: Incarcerate those women who do not comply and the men who enable/support.
Step 4: State sanctioned rape program.
Step 5: Legalize battery.
Step 6: Remove their freedom of choice when choosing mates.
Step 7: Remove them from the workplace and return them to subjugation in the home.
Step 8: Execute the fat ones.
Step 9: Execute self-proclaimed Lesbians.
Step 10: Enjoy the better world that was created.

It's easy, simply kill traitors. Not all women are traitors.

>If you care about women and give them the ultimate freedom, they would give you their utmost love and respect

ye, this is b8

This. They're all "nice guys" that don't understand that women don't like or respect "nice guys"

I figured that out at like 13, the fact that there are adult men that still don't get it is disturbing. It's not complex. Have they never snapped on a girl and seen her reaction? That's all it takes and you'll know the difference.

Nordic trash Top Kek. Luckily for us South European Women have conservative values and don't mix out of their people. Unfortunately for the snow niggers, they they don't like blonde blue eyed weak people either.

Islam.

I have black hair but you're full of shit.

So many spics like blonde guys. Every female in your nation has probably squirted thinking about Justin Beiber kek.

Feminists have a low fertility rate. The problem might be slowly fixing itself.

All women are more or less feminists

look forsen, he is pretty manly for a swede.

maybe in cuckland sweden

real women are submissive

Stay turbo virgin mate

That was a very interesting read. Saved.

socialmatter.net/2015/01/26/womens-liberation-is-womens-prostitution/

I'm usually the kind of person who doesn't let things get to him but god damn, those kinds of pictures always make my blood boil

foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/20/the-return-of-patriarchy/

yall niggas baitin

I'm going to enjoy putting tube tying laws on the books for you whores

By being proper men you fucking cuck. Its not rocket science.

Oh you're not into cuck shit?

This is the best gym motivation famalam, you need to be superior to the niglets if you want to overcome jew brainwashing of white girls

Let them rot.

But she was the one dropping subtle redpills to begin with, which is a good sign.

More refugees

NE MÜTLU TÜRKÜM DIYENE
ALLAH RAZI OLSUN cCc

Let all the young blonde girls take the BBC.

Of course it's the kraut

Well if we're not gonna take away their right to vote, we have to stop serving them.

We should stop protecting them, we should stop giving them jobs, we should stop educating them, we should stop giving them money stolen from men.

What does this do? It makes them realize they NEED men and they'll fucking behave.

why would it not be a kraut, doublenuts?

I'd rather have ten BBCs at one time than one AfD voter's micro dick

You stop being a faggot and smack a bitch once in a while.

now THAT is what I call an ebin meme

jesus christ krauts you really are fucked

no new phenomenon

will we ever be able to decipher the psychology of a white woman?

>5 years later

Not all women are worthless like the ones in this thread.

It's seems like it if you barely interact with them and spend large amounts of time on Cred Forums.

> No loyalty
> Niggers are basically forbidden fruit
> Attracted to an alpha personality which coons tend to have
> Buys into liberal shit

So complex

yeah so what ?

Am I supposed to get some vindictive joy out of the knowledge that all of these women pretty reliably end up a depressed obese mess?

It's still my nation and race that suffer at the end of the day famalam

The more depressing the situation is, the more you need something to laugh at. Probably why I come here so often.

just got off the phone with my mom, talked about the debates
>hillary is the most corrupt western politician in modern history
>all propaganda, nothing wrong with emails etc
>theres definitive proof connecting her to decades of illegal activity
>idk why you believe all these conspiracies
>i probably wouldnt if there wasnt a shitload of evidence. i go with what i find most plausible, id think any rational person would
>im glad you feel that way
holy fuck gas all grills

WTF @ that concert.

It's no wonder all those rapes happen at concerts in Sweden.

The crowd is fucking like 90% male and Arab.

Why do Swedish fathers even let their daughters attend concerts like that?

Lock them up in chains and turn them into slaves.

Illimitable is the definition of chateau autiste

That said, pre-30k subs TRP was lifechanging shit

not too difficult, the lust for the forbidden fruit

Swedish fathers don't have the authority to tell their wife's daughter what to do.

I got a whole lot of this shit if you ever want to feel like western civilization has no future

3DPD trying to be 2D is the most pathetic feature any female can have.

sis of a Finnish gamer buddy

meh shes ugly and has greasy hair

I don't really get any masochistic satisfaction from that

Post cute ones with particularly ugly dindus for maximum effect

They're not broken for the most part. Those two look defective, the one on the right even downsy a little. I don't know about Sweden but in America no decent girl goes to "the club", if a girl is there then she's garbage.

why do you never post Finnish pics?

By being men. End the nu-male, smarten up, follow Christianity or nationalist European paganism, have skills in manual things, read more, and instead of playing video games and following geek culture take her out for country walks and do romantic things. Get married, have kids. Or women will stay glued to feminism and all other subversive shit.

If they're one of the literally 2-3% of women that are into that sort of thing then they're refuse and not worth worrying about. Just laugh at them in their jammie pants at wal-mart getting their wic cereal for jamal jr.

that one got knocked up by her tanned German

Because I don't have any!

I have a few nasty ones from Sweden like this

Yours is fucking weird, why is there some faggot poetry and like 58 hearts?

> 2-3% of women

I got a bridge to sell you yank

that guy looks alright though

But goy how can a bastard raised by a single mom become a real man ?

dunno I don't read Finnish

so they stayed together?
how's that degenerate?

is there no german words for 10 big black cocks

dobra sracka

it would sound too grave
everyone watches english porn here obviously so german porn lingo sounds really weird

I know it's hard to understand for an anglo but pretty much every other nation suffers from that notion too

racemixing is degenerate

You can't fix us. You can only work around us. The lesbo feminists sure fixed you guys, though. Why did you let that happen? Now everything is all screwed up.
Fix it. Please.

the German word for cuckold is Hahnrei, but usually English words are used to describe the various fetishes
cuckoldplace.com/15_37271_1.html

You don't fix women, white men just need to stop following the media's lead and acting as emotional and effeminate and passive as they have been. Women want aggression and confidence. When I say aggression I don't mean violence, I mean single mindedness and perseverance in pursuit of one's goals, even in the face of adversity. Don't be a bitch and they won't treat you like one.

yeah but if she desires bbc she will get it either way. Finding a good black guy sounds like the least degenerate option in that case

remember blacks in germany are often very christian.

The mistake you're making is thinking it's a thing exclusive to white women. It's a women thing in general.

Women are narcissistic, childish and unpredictable. Most of them don't even understand what they want and why.

They're like children moving from thing to thing.

Women are sexually attracted to the taboo.

I mean think about the Bible, we're all fucking sinners BECAUSE of Eve.

The taboo sexually excites women. The only reason it's so abundant in white women is western women have more freedom than any other part of the world and with that freedom they basically have a gigantic toybox to explore.

Women can't be fixed.

The human race's last hope is if by some miracle we become capable of homosexual reproduction.

Christianity is the cuck ideology enabling this in the first place

>blonde guys
>justin beiber

ummm

Invent artificial wombs and initiate the Final Solution