HILLDOG KNEW THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE

investmentwatchblog.com/the-cleaner-quick-as-a-flashpicks-up-hllarys-crib-notes-she-knew-the-questions-in-advance/

>Odd Note(s) – At the conclusion of the debate, specifically at 1:35:30, you see the “Cleaner” swoop in quick as a flash and put the papers in his folder.

youtu.be/tcMs62Z-_dc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA
investmentwatchblog.com/the-cleaner-quick-as-a-flashpicks-up-hllarys-crib-notes-she-knew-the-questions-in-advance/
uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/
imgur.com/a/v2915
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
twitter.com/Mosheh/status/780612017237417984/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=wmRLzbsmJkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you also see him hand the papers to lester

Stop asking questions goyim.

She also kept looking down as she was talking. She had notes and questions written down ahead of time.

Anyone got screen captures of her looking down?

which eye was looking down?

I thought she was just taking notes during the debate.

cheating as per usual

>youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA

Zoom in and enhance

She kept looking down over and over

look at trump's face.

he totally saw that shit.

This is shocking and/or surprising how?

She wasnt even trying to hide it.
I only caught the last 30 minutes and simply assumed they both knew the questions in advance or it was completely rigged.

The woman can't give a damn conference for more than 15 minutes, how the fuck did she act so professional at the debate? Not a single cough, no seizure, no confusion.. I ain't buying this.

Here she is writing on those notes shes looking at.

how can you be certain she isn't just checking to make sure her depends aren't leaking onto the stage?

Need a video editing with just the part of him picking up papers and taking them to Lester. Preferably with something highlighting the cleaner.

this is really sad guys. just like the "earpiece" feeding her answers.

there's a video on twitter of trump immediately after the debate blaming his loss on a bad microphone. I am not making this up; someone got it on a cell video.

She's looked down as she talked numerous times as if she's reading what she will say next

even if she did, there were more questions from trump than from holt, just as there were more answers to trump. Preparation isn't cheating and when your opponent is as unbalanced as trump, you cant exactly predict what he will say all the time. but then again, pol has gotten more insane since i stopped browsing consistently

>investmentwatchblog.com/the-cleaner-quick-as-a-flashpicks-up-hllarys-crib-notes-she-knew-the-questions-in-advance/
In jewtube, at 1:35:36, you can see him on the right side picking up the papers.

This is confirmation that Hillary represents the deep state's interests. The election is rigged, Trump will win in the popular vote, but the electorial college will choose Hillary Clinton. This was how it was done with all past elections since the 80's. Reagan won a landslide victory in 84 by electorial vote...go look at the popular vote, he had a clear lead but nothing like the 49/1 electorial college vote.

Trump is being set up for a fall. He is unknowingly controlled opposition; the deep state will direct dissatisfied voters to him, then rig the election so their own insider will stay in power - and do as she is told.

You can rail against me all you want; it doesn't change what is happening, because it doesn't change the truth. If you want real change, you will have to dig deeper and see how far down the rabbit hole goes.

P.S. when you get so far down that hole that light begins to dim, you will face a decision - turn back, or go ahead. If you turn back, you come back with the knowledge of how bread and circuses are used to control people, and your view will never be the same; you will find it hard to bond with people you know to be mislead and controlled because you know they will never believe you, they're too comfortable with their own spoon-fed propagandized beliefs. If you keep going, I am not responsible for the destruction of your "life" that results. People will wonder why you are desperate to leave the US, why you are living like a hermit on the land, or why you are a prepper in urban environments. Only then will you have taken the tiny little red pill known as "the truth about the USG".

This is a waste of time, guys. Why do you think Trump is not pushing this angle? He knows anyone trying to will just be labeled paranoid/sore loser/whatever. Demoralizing HillShills and BTFO-ing them online while hyping Trump is the proper way to win this memetic war.

the confusion as to how a competent person was competent is rather funny. EVen better "completely rigged!!", just like the election already is? jews did it i bet. Stormfront told me so
>fucking leaf

>Trump will win in the popular vote
when this doesnt happen, will you kill yourself? or do you think hilldogs assasins will get you first

pretty obvious with how rehearsed she sounded

And we have our first CTR shill of the thread. Desperate, scared and pathetic, top lel.

>Not a single cough, no seizure, no confusion.. I ain't buying this.
It was obviously a droid.

LOL come on you guys. I know you were like ten when we had the last debate but you gotta know candidates have notes on their talking points. They don't need to know the exact questions to know what issues are going to come up and collect their thoughts on paper.

Real debate would be a pen and blank paper.

Jews probably enlisted Harry Potter to use his magical powers to suppress her cough reflex for the 90 minutes of the debate. I think I saw Daniel Radcliffe under the podium.

Why would they give Hillary's notes to Lester? If not to safekeep them so only he has all the copies of his own questions?

Doesn't matter Trump won.

You're losing your sanity man. I have been following Trump religiously and think he's a great shit-stirrer. However, he lost it last night in the last half, like failing to follow up on the e-mails and mentioning his 10 year old son for no reason.

Are you braindead?

Wow shes really gonna do something so obvious in front of millions.

>You're losing your sanity man. I have been following Trump religiously and think he's a great shit-stirrer

Funny, I've read this exact line multiple times today. Do you guys only have one script? That's some bottom-of-the-barrel stuff right there.

ENHANCE

Its a debate you write stuff down what your oponnent says , that way you dont have to interupt .

>mentioning his 10 year old son for no reason
think again

he's setting her up

You do realize in the multiple behind shots you can see trump also has a paper on his podium, they just likely didn't pick his up on camera like hillarey's. Stop being Autists

we're all just chemicals and compounds user

Can you show these shots for us

no, im just like you. I have a political view, free time and i watched the debate last night. I dont browse Cred Forums as much because it has turned into a right wing tumblr, a fucking echo chamber. however, i dont like reddit or tumblr so this is where i come. it's also delicious seeing all the anger about her win

FUCK OFF SHILL!!!

You interrupt like a man and don't prepare at all because you aren't a cuck

thanks for this but it was pretty damn obvious this was going on

also, you didnt actually challege any of my points, just screamed CTR and that's it. Reminds me of when the only argument i ever needed was "JIDF SLIDE IT". It's fantastic to have finally grown out of that

>tfw your failure of a candidate gets completely dismantled and laughed at by the audience
>tfw you start coming up with conspiracy theories as to why it happened

>a fucking Serb
who cares what you think, you wont vote anyway. or are you so scared of hilldogs assassin squad that you're using a VPN

of course she knew, didn't you see how rehearsed her answers were? like a bad actor saying her lines

and the replies to donald were literally just "oh donald pls" piles of bullshit

I'm taking the bait. I have the official MAGA hat and everything and your denial that a man can flub a competition reminds me why I hate fan clubs.

poltards had their insane theories about hillary long before this election. now it's just more focused

>CTR is THIS desperate

So how are you going to feed yourself after November, poorfag?

Sure

The paper looks blank you shill

because people competing for the highest office in the land would never prepare for possibilities. I mean, trump clearly didnt. Hell, i bet those stoopid lefties studied in school whenever they had a test weeks in advance too!

>I have the official MAGA hat and everything

And I have a 12-inch cock. I'm also a chef at Wendy's that makes 180k/year.

>he unironically thinks this piss-poor attempt at shilling will fool anyone

"First presidential debate
Video: Watch Full Debate Video
Transcript: Washington Post
Moderator: Lester Holt, Anchor, NBC Nightly News

The first debate will be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate. The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. Candidates will then have an opportunity to respond to each other. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a deeper discussion of the topic."
>major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate.
>announced at least one week before the debate.
Hate to break it to you user, but Trump had the questions too.

Forgot source: uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/

t. conspiracy pro

Dude grabs it, hides it in his jacket and walks towards Hillary on stage.

well, clearly you caught me. I was no match for your quick wit and me-mes. oh deary me how could i ever think donalds base was made up of screaming children who act more niggerly than niggers themselves... when this election is over and hillary wins, at least we wont have a president who would cozy up as much to israel like trump would love.

no, clearly you are JIDF or CTR!! what else could it be!

>trump immediately after the debate blaming his loss on a bad microphone
wtf i just googled this and its true

Lets dispel once and for all this fiction that Barrack Obama doesnt know what he's doing, he knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barrack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more and more like the rest of the world.

Look man, I get it, the economy is rough and jobs are scarce. But you don't need to degrade yourself so much to shitpost on a Sumerian sock-knitting board for a few cents per post, that's just below human dignity. At least get a job at Walmart or something.

Wtf is this shit, its so blatant

No shit, her answers sounded like she was reading off a paper. it's been rehearsed.

Had no idea they let junior high kids get on Cred Forums and spout conspiracy theories. Shouldn't you guys be in home ec?

her response to Lester's opening question was so canned and rehearsed. It was probably written on those pages she had with her on the podium

>trying to rationalize why you got BTFO
Stay cucked

That wasn't Hilldog.

0 Illness symptoms, subtle differences in speech patterns and subtle differences in her voice all give her away. She used a body double.

JUST

you trying so hard shillfag

How fucking under-aged are you? You're suppose to have an outline of notes about key points you want to bring up.

Keep trying to correct it.

see and

Oh yes totally blank /s

Maybe it was Barack Obama using polyjuice potion. Did you ever think of that?

You can also see trumps 2 pens on the right side of the paper.

That just says the major topics, not the actual questions, it's obvious what some of the topics are going to be and they went off track from the actual topics.

The hillary last night is a new hillary. The sick screeching cackling hillary went down on 911 and hasn't been seen since.

So Hillary 8.0?

General questions yes, but Lester directly attack Trump and ignored all the Clinton scandals.

holy shit!

>Hate to break it to you user, but Trump had the questions too.

there were three major topics.

the last one was Security, the other one was something like Progress, and I don't recall the final one.

Trump obviously did not have all the questions in front of him or he probably would have backed out of the debate, given that many of the questions within the three topic sessions railroaded the fuck out of him

Both candidates wrote notes during the debate. Hillary did more writing and more reading than Trump. But I saw both of them write with a pen.

oh no, a pepe meme! damn your red pilled all knowing hate!! oh, my frail CTR lefty corpse cant handle the bantz anymore, you got me!!

instructions on how to get the antidote/swiss bank numbers

Oh if only Trump could have predicted what the questions would be, he'd actually be coherent and on message. Fags.

are you using a VPN too, or are you also a serb who's vote doesnt matter? come on, you can drop it! i promise we wont send out hit sqaud after you for being anti-hillary

Both candidates are provided two pens and a notepad for taking notes during the debate.

After the debate, both pads are collected by representatives from the respective campaigns.

Let's be honest he should win the black vote with that.

Dude Hillary wasn't even there. I swear for a split second she became Tupac, then the hologram went back to Clinton again.How else would she manage almost 2 hours without coughing? Its statistically impossible

Codeine.

>dam skippy

DELETE
THIS
NOW

Tupac is right.

another image macro to respond to, oh no!!!! well, at least i get every post ;)

Key points about topics you have no idea are going to be used?

Didn't the moderator say at the beginning that this is a list of questions that has not been shared with the candidates or their political parties, or something along those lines?

You can make some reasonable assumptions about what's going to be brought up. Trump has given her tons of material to work with.

She could have hired someone that didn't look like a greasy jew to schlep off with the notes though.

Does it matter? Trump's the one ruining his own chances saying "dodging taxes makes me smart"

HE'S BLACK SO THAT MEANS HE'S A JEW SLAVE AND THE ZOG TOLD HER WEEKS AGO WHAT EVERY QUESTION FOR EVERY DEBATE WILL BE.

SPREAD THIS LIKE BILL'S SYPHALLIS

Understand that politicians rehearse their boilerplate answers for questions that they've predicted moderators will ask them. Because this was the first debate, it was easy to predict general questions on the economy, the war on terror, crime in inner cities/race relations, etc.

That said, I'm curious why that guy grabbed Hillary's notes but not Trump's, did so immediately, and then appeared hand them to Lester Holt. He may have just walked off with them, but regardless, that's strange.

Lol shilling this hard

Lol shilling this hard please stop you're embarrassing yourself

>Hillary can't cheat during the debate
>Most questions on sensitive topics are answered with
>"I do not recall"

Wow, you right wing conspiracy theorists are pretty desperate now aren't you since Mr. Trump choked, huh?

>her win

kill yourself, user

>One post after another
>Trying to make it seem as though he's more than one person
>Too bad about those dang, pesky identifiers

Forty keks

Spread this shit like wildfire goyim. Do your part.

>people overestimate Trump, thinking he is capable of making a good debate and make clear and well formed arguments
>Trump has a mediocre performance
>"Hurr Durr is was all fake it was a plot hurr durr"
Kys

I think they were allowed notes. He takes a giant notepad. Of course there's no way of knowing if the questions could have already been written on it. Nobody came and took anything off Trump's podium.

Trump knew. He moved toward the right side of stage so the camera would pan to show little jew man.

Trump probably taking notes

If trump drops some redpills right now, It'll quickly be forgotton

Wait until the last debate, I reckon he'll go all in, esp if polls aren't look to good

godspeed trump

If that is the case, she's really fucking bad at debating because there's no way she should have gotten away with a tie.

>this butthurt
I kek'd

how could she be competent if she doesn't even know ho wemail works?

kekd

and i thought us lefties were the paid shills... seems trump has his own little group protecting this safe space from non-stormfronters

Hillary got the better botox treatment.

you got me there. How do we stop the cyber again? that damn cyber just keeps being a problem. Or did you not watch the debate last night?

Fucking that ragged cunt Shillary and everything, but god damn y'all some underage fucking retards. Why do you even care if you aren't old enough to vote or understand how things work?

Moderator bias is real, this shit is fucking stupid.

Contrails, Jade Helm conquering Texas, Obama taking your guns, death panels, white genocide, lizard people.

Is there any conspiracy theory that the right can resist jumping on?

explain how she can be competent if she doesn't know how email works.

Nah they were both writing shit down. Everyone did it in the primaries too. I'm curious what's on the notes because sometimes it looks like they just make a tic mark.

If she knew the questions in advance, she would have been able to answer all of time quickly and easily. The papers are the notes she wrote during the debate.

It doesn't matter in the end. The only reason the Alt-right thinks it has power right now is because it has so many posters on the internet spreading it around. The leadership of the movement fails to realize that a very large portion of it's followers are edgy middle school boys who think it's funny to use Hitler as a profile pic on steam or some shit. A large faction of the vocal Alt-right, if not a majority, are non-voters.

They can bleat the words cuck, nigger and slut all they want, and post as many memes as they like as well. Come November, they will learn that you can't run an election off shitty frog posting alone.

GMO, which is the exclusive provenance of the "I fucking love science" crowd.

phew, good thing i get paid every time i respond to a post! ;) but iassume since you dont find her competent, you must not be a trump supporter. how can anyone not want to vote for someone who will end the national debt by having america default on it? wait, that isnt how national debt works? hmm. how about nuclear policy, we just bomb everyone who slightly pisses us off? wait, that isn't how foreign policy works? hmm... well you must be bernie supporter, a fellow lefty jew cuck like myself

and i can't wait to come back to Cred Forums and feed my soul with such pure and unadulterated anger when november roles around...

Thanks for correcting the record.

Toasting in retard bread

#WeTheMovement

But are notes allowed? If so why was that not brought up, or why didn't Trump use any?
>he was unprepared hur der

She didn't act like a professional. She acted like some high and mighty ivory tower dick head and never once acknowledged that she was responsible for every bad thing that she had done.

It was still a tie, because nothing decisive happened beyond standard talking points on both candidates being broached.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

You know she was taking notes during the debate right? Like im pretty sure we all saw the debate and actually paid attention to it aswell.

Clinton privileges I guess. Trump faced way more direct questions too. There were 6 questions directed at Trump specifically, 1 at Clinton and 9 directed at both.

Still, every retard could have predicted these questions. Trump could have prepared better.

>ISIS abroad and in US
>how to fix the economy
>taxation
>Iraq war
>race relations
>cyber attacks

I wouldn't call her performance competent. She sucked worse than her opponent.

Hillary's team got busted getting questions from the mods during the Primary Debates, so this is not shocking.
Trump and followers all should know that the entire establishment and the MSM are working against him 24/7. Expect no fairness or mercy. Be prepared for shenanigans in the precincts and with the mail-in vote.
DJT can win this if he remains sincere, and stops shit-posting like a Canadian on Twitter. Don't let the shills get you down, it's their job to demoralize you.

Bogus, he performed consistently through out and did what we expected.

>HILLDOG KNEW THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE

i got this vibe too.
you know chelsea clinton works for NBC for $600,000 a year.
fresh out of college!

He's legitimately concerned that a Clinton will bomb his country again.

some guy holding papers in the background? solid evidence right there

you guys are fucking hilarious though

when is someone going to make a compilation of all the mini-seizures (e.g. in front of 9/11 memorial, another on youtube in front of reporters) she has had and the weird eye movements, with yackety sax for music?

"Alt-right" is a boogeyman.

There are more people against Hillary Clinton that don't fit in your neat little slander than you care to admit to.

Imagine the level of red pill our emperor is getting at the top level. He walked out of that debate and said it was very fair. Now thats a smart man, he didn't give them ammo to take away from his win

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

So just explain how hillary is competent if she doesn't know how email works and then go fuck yourself you fucking faggot.

You type like a fucking shill, I have no other way to describe it.

do it

You think this movement has leadership? Bahahahahahaha!

it's brain dead retardation in the face of irrefutable evidence. Only a shill can reason this way, because they are paid to do so.

>not understanding decentralized affinity groups
pls try harder shill

I would confirm this. We should follow his example and stay focused on the win.
This is far from over.
>pic related for reference

imgur.com/a/v2915
Post this gif on social media.
Start a hashtag on twitter, Start a memetic warfare thread.

There's no scandal here. Candidates always prep for debates, and it really couldn't be that hard to predict the topics that might've been discussed. I'm sure both of them also prepared for many questions that didn't come up last night.

She also takes notes while Donald is speaking, so she can remember which points she wants to address when it's her turn. I noticed this during her debates with Bernie, too. This is all standard stuff.

There's plenty of real shit to criticize about Hillary, it just looks bad when you grasp at straws like this.

How the fuck is Trump going to prepare to stupid fucking questions like "well you said Hillary doesn't have the looks for presidency"? Whenever a real "presidential" question was asked, Trump absolutely destroyed her. That was the cue for Lester to start going full CTR and asking questions nobody really cared about in order to reduce the heat on the witch.

They both had notes you idiot.

>Hillary's team got busted getting questions from the mods during the Primary Debates, so this is not shocking.

Source?

WRONG

LOL. Is it so hard to accept that a person who has been angling to be president since the mid-90's prepared her ass off for a debate, and that a guy who prides himself on his "off-the-cuff" attitude didn't? If this was a job interview (and it sort of is), she did all her homework, conducted mock interviews, and got as ready as possible. He did none of that, and the difference was striking. I could have given you a list of about 10 topics that they'd probably ask about beforehand, and I don't have a team to help me. She didn't get the questions ahead of time--she just got enough material prepared that she could have a good answer ready.

Did she know what Donald would say ahead of time, too? 'Cause her responses to what he said were good too. She's just better at this format than him. Get over it.

Look again at the time stamp the OP provided. There's a clipboard on Trump's podium with paper on it.

Not only that but the debate moderator Lester Holt wore an earpiece despite rules against it.
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw

>"Cyber."

Yeah, she won because she got the questions. Couldn't have been his own fault.

Do you get paid a lot too shill or are you looking for one of these (you)

The dude got in like 5 words all night because Trump kept talking over him. Don't blame the moderator. He didn't do a good enough job because he didn't police the debate, not because of his questions.

god i love getting paid to respond to aspies

Must be a hard life, being wrong all the time.

murder rates are down in NY

Your not allowed notes in the debate man

>being this desperate to explain trump shitting his pants

lads

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT SHUT THE FUCK UP.

WHAT IS THAT BAR OF LIGHT THAT FADES FROM THE TOP OF HILLARY'S PODIUM? AT 1:35:30.

I'VE LOOKED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE VIDEO AND NOT ONCE IS THAT PART LIT UP ON HIS PODIUM DURING THE ENTIRE DEBATE, YET AS SOON AS THE DEBATE ENDS IT VANISHES FROM HILLARY'S PODIUM.

Are you fucking retarded

The reason you guys are in full force is because you know she lost but hey enjoy denial. Oh I almost forgot (you)

lol dumb

Gonna say it's a light.

for a board so sure that trump won, there is a ton of damage control

lol dumb serb makes me kek

hilldawg won you fools.

you're not

which is why pol keeps making threads explaining how she did so well. couldnt be beceause she's more qualified, it has to be cheating!!! do you never pass tests without cheating? is preparation a bad thing

lol glad i deleted my pepe folder.

seeing him on instagram and all over the_donald is quite cringe. rip PEPE. you wil lbe missed

fyi voting democrat for third straight election. stay mad trump kiddies

you can take notes during the debate. it's why they had fucking paper. i mean, i totally get you love trump, but just saying two word responses just like him is not an argument

is this standard procedure? did someone grab trumps notes?

lol why does trump hate his other daughter so much? We never hear about her he never mentions her. Even in this video he shakes everyones hand but hers.

>women matter
Get back in the kitchen.

Tell me your address and I will murder you.

Hahaha my goodness thanks for proving my point did I hit a nerve by chance. I can't believe you are so hurt. no but seriously .05 sheckels in your account the denial/damage control is strong with you.

why is her mouth so little

They both knew the questions in advance, just not the followups.

Which hillary got none of.

Wait, this is news?
Last night CNBC was blatantly saying she had notes. How was this something you only found out about now?

Because CTR creates damage to be controlled.

>stops shit-posting like a Canadian on Twitter
I resent that, I shit post exclusively on Cred Forums

> a right wing tumblr
Name one time where we haven't been right wing.

You want the person who is running for president to only memorize speeches? Thats not going to go down well when she is talking to forighn leaders. You can't memorize small scripts to regurgitate when you are the leader. It is not a good trait.

DELET THIOS

DELET THIS

>he does it for free
No it's a valid point. for a board that is so sure that he won, there is a ton of damage control being taken. but that's ok if you dont understand what that means. when hillary wins the election there will be even more damage control to troll. I mean, isnt everything rigged against trump? i thought that is why he lost last night? isnt that all the damage control you need, not THEY RAN AN EARPIECE THROUGH HER SHIRT SO SHE CAN DELIVER CANNED ANSWERS! or, my personal favorite, JEWS WERE IN THE EDITING ROOMS ADDING CLAPPING AND CHEERING FOR HILLARY! IT DIDNT ACTUALLY HAPPEN!
>and hey, if i am a shill, thanks for helping me get paid by responding back to me! i thought pol had learned how to deal with shills after years of JIDF ;)

Google show me these papers naked

Even knowing the questions in advance she still got btfo. How is this possible?

by a right wing tumblr i meant this is a echo chamber where any opinions that are not in the majority are shouted down. tumblr has the exact same hug box, but for leftist stuff. i never said pol was not right wing, you simpleton.

how did she memorize repsonses to trump when she wouldnt know what he would say? he's unpredictable, that is his appeal. did she send one of her assassin sqauds to beat the responses to questions he didnt know out of him? she didnt have to memorize entire speeches, she had to learn how to deal with that oppoenent. lerning your opposition is a good thing in the real world. Knowing putin is a pussy and how to repsond to that is better than just going on about your day like nothing fucking matters and you can wing anything if need be (which clearly isnt true seeing as he got his ass handed to him last night)

My Grandmother had myasthenia gravis and her eyes looked like that

He didn't take notes.
He really should have.

Not really. If you have valid opinions they are argued. If you come to Cred Forums and say LOL XD Cred Forums BTFO you aren't going to get any serious argument.
You aren't mad that the majority of people here happen to share the same ideology are you? If you are you are just retarded.

What's your point? Trump had papers on his podium too...

>you took the bait user

really? because the few times i actually tried to respond today without trying to troll, i get called a shill. hell, even 4 years ago, when i was obama i was a fucking jidf shill. it's not me, it's this entire fucking horrible containment board. you must not remember /n/ or even the original /new/, it was the exact same fucking thing. this place never changes,it is an echochamber.

mouth breather
because she is 22 and hasnt accomplished anything

>the same 'jap' posting this over and over
What is it that you gain?

CTR JEW SHILL HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS!

>ignoring everything Trump did to hurt his own case

That pic is what Trump looked like last night. Hilarious.

She clearly memorized responses for Trump. At least 4 times in the debate her responses didn't even respond to what Trump said.
Whenever Trump would say something she had a memorized line for you could visible see her face light up. Do you really not know how politicians work? They memorize a ton of statements in the hope that they get to use it. Remember Marco repeating the same statement twice? This is how they do it. It just so happened that Rubio didn't have two memorized responses for the specific bullet point.
How can you be this retarded? Are you five. This is what politicians have been doing forever. Then they get into the white house and look like retards every time they are questioned. I'd love to see Hillary in a ambush interview. She would be completely stumped.

>Trump tapping Hilary's ass
Did they?

the point is they weren't quietly taken away and given to the only man who knew the questions in advance after the debate.

Read the thread don't just shitpost muhammad

Exactly. She had a few planned responses to questions/topics that were obviously going to be covered. Doing that seems like a no-brainer, but he didn't seem to have much, if any prep. The debates are the job interview, and he didn't look like he wanted the job as much as she did. Who goes into an interview on the assumption that you can just "wing it" and get in ahead of the try-hards?

>"There are more people against Hillary Clinton that don't fit in your neat little slander than you care to admit to."
>He said, crossing his arms smugly as his neckbeard covered face smiled under the edgy shadow of his fedora

As I am well aware.

However, they are the loudest, and supposedly largest contingent of people against Hillary and for Trump. Numbers count here.

you can take notes but you cant bring notes with you at the start

"Leadership" as in personalities it considers authoritative and worth backing. (Alt-right media sites, people, Trump, etc.)

>I was for obongo
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
And no, real arguments will get you arguments in return.
If you come here and call us racists then you aren't going to get a response. If you come here talking about how we are supposed to fix race relations you aren't going to get a response. Its very simple.
>you must not remember /n/ or even the original /new/, it was the exact same fucking thing
WOW you must be a real oldfag. Guess you can't be a shill then can you?
Stop saying shit like this if you don't want to be accused of shilling. You sound like someone who went to meme.com and want to prove they are oldfags.
It doesn't matter where you go, at some point one side is going to become dominate after the other side loses countless arguments.

i maybe wrong on which daughter but one is very liberal, and is a hillary voter by far

Double down

Trump tapping her ass
Full dominance.

Which one gets me a girlfriend?

No problem friend unlike your candidate I'm for helping the poor.

>Who goes into an interview on the assumption that you can just "wing it" and get in ahead of the try-hards?
usually the more qualified person. a know a lot of people from my school that were try hards that didnt get the jobs they wanted, even with connections in the company and prepping for interview. on the otherhand, dudes that were just good didn't worry about shit, went in dressed nice and landed the jobs because they were more qualified.

trumps problem is people think being in the public sector your entire life is a good qualification for fixing the shit hole that is the public sector

What kind of idiot can't argue for 90 minutes without notes?

Jesus Christ, that's Jason Bourne.

She got bundled into a car in front of millions.

if trump took notes he probably could have landed a few points that only his supporters would have understood.

he mentioned the night club that he owned that he allowed blacks and muslims to go to, but didnt mention he had to fight for them to get into the club and that the community didnt want it to happen. he just remember to bring up the night club if she accuses you of racism

It's well known fact that democratic politicians get questions long before they appear on live television. Politicians also have paid clapping crew, a whole lot of advisors, office workers and so on that prepare everything. You may think it's spontaneous, but it's not.

Do you not realize how desperate she is to win this election?

She's absolutely going to jail if she doesn't

dat pwesidental pardon tho senpai...

a guy named alexandre babin on Facebook screencapping the poll threads from last night and posting them on the hill article sections

Careful there, Cado.

God damn...Chelsea has a fucking ugly ass face. 0/10. Would not fuck.

came here to say this is fucking sketchy

inb4 CTR shill but i agree with you man. i dislike both trump and hillary... i'd vote trump if i was american though. i stayed up for the debate last night and hillary definitely won it.

anyway it's pathetic the number of deluded people on here that can only resort to kys CTR shill if you mention something that doesn't cast their favourite old businessman in a good light.

america is fucked either way, whether it's a trump or hillary win. a plus side to trump winning is it will at least be funny. a plus side to hillary winning is the salty tears on here. i can't wait to shitpost harder than i've ever shitposted when hillary gets the nomination, which she will, unfortunately.

>Being this much of a faggot

They announced a week prior the questions will concern “achieving prosperity,” “securing America" and “America’s direction." They just didn't know the specific questions, but that gives them plenty to prepare from.

Shillary had some cheat sheets. She probably couldn't use her ear piece.

Get this to Drudge, Alex Jones, Ben Garrison, ect.

Spread this like a Clinton bribe.

>notes

those were typed letters on that page, an entire page full of typed letters to be exact.

she wasn't taking fuckin notes nigs

I don't get the problem, are notes not allowed?

Babby's first conspiracy theory?
>muh sheeples

Protip: you must be 18 or older to use this Cambodian basket-weaving forum

If you watched the debate last night, the answer should be obvious. Let me spell it out for you: Trump

>Cyber
>Crime in New York is up!
>Hillary started the birther meme
>Inane old feud with Rosie!

you voted bremain didn't you

Was it not obvious to everyone that she had been the questions in advance?

She fucking followed along in her crib notes to each question. so obvious

What would it matter if she knew the questions in advance? None of them were outside the realm of her own campaign talking points.

>key points
both candidates were supposed to be unaware of the questions m8

>what are notes

see

>notes for a debate you don't know the topic of
wew

Is this your first election cycle or something? Notes are common in debates.

see

I believe you're not a shill man. Problem is you type almost exactly like one. The words you use and they way you structure your sentences are very shill like. Also election years are always filled with the worst on both sides so come back afterwards if you want to debate with pol

Why dont I see any posts about this?

Here is a video right after the debate where trump claims he was ut off by his mic not working properly.

What did he mean by this? Was his audio broadcasting clearly but silent to him and the audience?

Video Below

what's that dropped paper on trump's booth?

You can make an educated guess with respect to the topics. Based on past presidential debates and the primaries there are only so many topics they'll cover across all the debates. They don't need to know the questions to prepare answers; thats why they sound scripted as fuck because they have token answers to respond to a broad category, not a specific question. Thats how they're prepped. She could have had notes on all the possible topics and maybe only 15% will be relevant across all the debates. She was well prepared, and thats it. I'm all for exposing corruption but this is retarded.

About the debates

Many people are upset, frustrated, overall the even isn't what they expected.
Most Trump supporters believed he would go in and burn her alive. He has the ammo and the attitude to roast her. So why didn't her?

The answer is actually pretty obvious, especially when you consider that this scenario is exactly what most Clinton supporters expected.

Hillary Clinton spent the last two weeks training for the debates. A lot of her focus was in finding a weak spot to hit Trump with a "zinger". She has no capacity to really do this on the spot, so they took Trumps strongest fronts, and Hillary's most notable scandals, and prepared around those being brought up.

You have to wonder why they seemed to pick the topics of the debate around what everyone believes Trump is stronger on. Yet on a topic like securing America, he doesn't even mention the wall.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this debate scenario was a trap to humiliate Trump and beat him at his best game, the bantz. They had the college venue, the left moderator, and prepped up for it.
So Trump did the most important thing he could do, talk about topics they didn't expect him to focus on. NAFTA, NATO, TPP. These are big issues, but they aren't notable Trump issues.

This debate was one of the few chances Hillary is going to get to appeal to a big crowd, no one goes to her rallies. The best move he made was preventing her from showing any charisma, and letting her generally unlikable political persona be prevalent.

No he didn't demolish her at the debate. He side stepped the trap and let it be pretty boring. Now Hillary wasted a lot of her strength and ammo on a debate that from what I experienced at work today, didn't leave either side convinced of who they are voting for (on the contrary, two of my co workers have now dropped the idea of voting entirely, previously being Hillary supporters.)

I don't know if its Trump, but someone on his campaign saw the trap coming a mile away.

She held full, 90-minute mock debates every day for a week before the debate, including on the day of the debate.

>Donald, you called Rosie a fat pig
yeah, you can totally prepare for that one again

>thats why they sound scripted as fuck
they usually memorize such lines which is why they say them in response to unrelated questions

Well yeah

You have a list of facts so you get your names and dates correctly. You may remember some of Trump's most popular businesses and when they were founded/had problems/went bankrupt, but you wouldnt lose anything to have that information on your paper.

The fact that you didn't send that with a time stamped maga hat lets me know you're full of shit. If you actually posted on Cred Forums, that would be your response.

Yeah you can prepare for it, why not use it knowing that you're trying to paint him as a misogynist? It's all calculated, but she didn't know that it was going that way; she just had an idea of the probability that it could and what she needed to do to make it happen. Opportunistic, but no conspiracy or cheating.

I saw this too. Remember she had a (((custom))) podium.

top kek that guy really made sure he was noticeable

a fucking jewish manlet too who else

kek is with us

I think she just planned everything pretty good.
You knew she had a set of prepared answers and tropes she wanted to fire off against Trump in this debate.
The last "Trump is a misogonyst" sounded very unnatural because it was rather uncalled for (she prepared it for an actual attack, not a constructed one handed to her by the moderator), but she had to use it before time was up.

>do you blame the mic on your sniffles

How much of a shill do you have to be?

She's a liberal radical lesbian. We'd all be disappointed in a daughter like that.

>there's a video on twitter of trump immediately after the debate blaming his loss on a bad microphone.

He did have a problem with his microphone. It started to get echoing in the second half.

stfu shill! What are you saying that these two people participating in one of the biggest debates in the entire world PREPARED? what a fucking shill NEVER EVER have presidential canadidates practiced before a debate dude she obviously was given the questions beforehand by the jews.

Yeah he lied 34 times. exactly what I expected desu

Does it justifie Trump's pride about not paying taxes? SAD

underrated

>Cambodian basket-weaving forum
I can't believe people are being paid to copy paste.

This. She was prepared to counter against his normal rhetoric....Muslims, the wall, Benghazi, the Clinton foundation etc. She ended up waiting to bait him I to getting into a bantz war.

to be fair your only arguments were "nuh uh hillary is good" and "it wuz da joos, right Cred Forums?" so you can't really criticize someone elses lack of argument when your own is a subjective statement and a strawman. there really wasn't anything to challenge, his implication that the core of your argument is a position that is bought rather than a genuine opinion is entirely valid as a counter to your grandiose opinion that a woman who has been proven incompetent on multiple occasions is just pretending to be incompetent. i also would have accepted him calling you a retarded faggot as a legitimate rebuttal.

eat shit, fuckboi.

I think hillary won the debate, I think in the larger scale of things,Trump improved his position much more than Hillary did.

More people were swayed to votong for trump than the opposite.

>She was prepared to counter against his normal rhetoric.
And his normal bully rhetoric don't work like it worked against low energy jeb bush or lunatics of recucklican party

>that body language

lol trump clan knew daddy got BTFO

>Not a single cough, no seizure, no confusion.. I ain't buying this.

M O D A F I N I L

We know from her emails that she is taking it. We know her staff researched it as a Parkinson's treatment.

It's not actually a treatment for Parkinson's. It's a wakefulness agent used by the U.S. military and prescribed to people with sleep disorders. Its use in Parkinson's is to counteract the effects of Parkinson's meds.

I'm sure she was pumped up on the stuff.

But her eyes still failed to track properly a couple times. And she still exhibited a severe twitch in her right hand. These video clips are hitting Twitter and the Internet today.

She is sick. But with the right drugs you can get a terminally ill cancer or AIDS patient moving for a couple hours.

Damn do you work at their HQ designing new products or something?

do you ever get scared you might accidentally mistake your dick for a wendy hotdog sausage and accidentally feed it to someone?

>Remember Marco repeating the same statement twice?
>twice

It was thrice, my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmRLzbsmJkU

oh my god
its jason bourne

looks just like webb hubbel

>HILLDOG KNEW THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE

No shit. Many of us knew this long before the debate started.

new bread

he had to know for sure about the diaper thing

>A person who is flat-chested is very hard to be a 10
Heretic. In actuality, it's impossible to be a 10 if she's not flat-chested. Being a DFC is a whole point.

I remember tuning in to watch some of the pre debate screening of the hall on FOX and one of the sound guys is clearly having trouble with one of the mics. even goes so far as to say "your not coming through clearly at all"