Youtube Heroes secretly CHANGED

Alphabet quietly decided to make some changes on the ytheroes-video...

techraptor.net/content/youtube-changes-youtube-heroes-video-stealthily

THE VIDEO HAS TO GET 1 MILLION DISLIKES!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA
history.hanover.edu/courses/excerpts/165havel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U_uUYC1ReLo
youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now that's deceitful.

Kikes literally always do this.

Next week it will be 10 million

skypes gonna skype

Technocracy trying to goad citizens into policing themselves with some sick communist china social point system.

So basically, YouTube is giving brown-nosers hero badges to do work for free? Is this right?

link the god damn video then. If you want to use pol as your personal army at least give us easy directions to the fucking objective.

Personal army? Shut up you retarded google. You obviously doesn't know what that means.

And you can find the video within 1 second if your iq is over 50.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

why are you guys so mad about this become a hero then use it to fuck the left just report music you dont like then use the mass reporting tools to remove the left leaning videos

game the system by looking like you are doing good then try get rid of the leftist heros by saying they are reporting videos that dont support there world view then we build a group of heros working towards knocking out left propaganda

man this Youtube heros stuff (and other similar shit) is so freaky, its like Sesame Credit in china where if you are connected to something "inappropriate" like saying something naughty about the government your credit rating goes down and the population shuns you

its typical leftist approach to community policing.

history.hanover.edu/courses/excerpts/165havel.html

1) English is strong in this one
2) you ask me to do something for you but you make me work more than i want to and you bitch about it
3) fuck you fix your country hans
holy shit. this video is basicly be a 1984 outerparty member today. Help us censor the fuck out of youtube. Big brother is watching you.

Side note. Alphabet didnt even have a chance. The comms are disabled already. The hate must have been monumental.

Heres a side by side comparison video

youtube.com/watch?v=U_uUYC1ReLo

> sick communist china social point system.
Reposting, because it's kinda awesome even if fucked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

> implying money is not totally like that already

Holy fucking shit. This is literlay straight out of fucking orwell but only for youtube. Its literaly what winston was doing in his departament.
Im still fucking shocked.

I am actually quite interested in how this will play out.
If it becomes to authoritative we will propably end up with a competing videostream site.