UK Supports Turkey's Bid to Join the EU

>Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said the UK will support Turkey's bid to join the European Union despite voting to leave the bloc.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/boris-johnson-uk-support-turkey-ankara-bid-to-join-eu-despite-brexit-washing-machine-a7332651.html

Oh what a glorious day it is, to see the mongrel dogs of Europe fall yet again beneath the hobnailed boot of the Anglo Master Race.

You were fools to trust us, how naive - to think that you could ever get a beneficial arrangement from dealing with our sly and gifted people.

Soon all of the ARYAN NATION and with it, Europe - along with the rest of its Euro-PEONS will be swept away in the endless tide of roach.

The EU will run out of money and space far before Turkey runs out of roaches.

HUZZAH! VICTORY TO ALBION!

no

Haha yeah duck you counts

but thats a communist nation

Why is the UK also drowning in Aryan blood?

Non Anglo Detected.
For years, Euroscum laughed at as, they mocked and derided us as Island Apes.

They did all they could to put us on an uneven footing so they could finally be rid of us.

Well; it looks like we'll be rid of EUROPE once for all.

I will celebrate with a sausage sandwich and a nice cup of ARYAN BLOOD.

It's times like this that I love my country so much it arouses me.

Rhodes was right.

>you are an Englishman, and have subsequently drawn the greatest prize in the lottery of life.

THE ARYAN WILL RISE AGAIN

FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD WILL DIE

>mfw ARYANDIED is almost upon us
Yes....yes...yes...

Soon we will pick what is left of Europe like a vulture picks the last rotten strips of flesh from a carcass.

The ARYAN has been subdued. The final days are approaching.

Soon we will all live on PLANET ANGLO - either as its rulers or as our cringing obedient slaves.

>We beat 'em before

When did this happen exactly?

I think you'll find we're two for two in the World War category.

Nice, now I can go get a blonde qt.

>supporting an islamic nation to destroy your own nation to destroy an entire nation because of being a nazi over 80 years ago is right

your not stupid are you

t. muhammad

There's about three of them left in Germoney that haven't already been claimed by """""refugees""""" so good luck.

I will just go to Eastern Europe or Finland, plenty are spare there.

Please do Mehmet!

In fact, how about I ask around on Brit/pol/ and we'll gather up a few quid and come pick you up, all your friends and family to be dropped off in a German town or city of your choice?

Make sure you find as many German blonde QT's to inject your Turkish seed into.

>I will just go to Eastern Europe

RIP

It's like you don't even know the history of perfidious Anglo.

>America
Oh, never mind.

You seem to have forgotten what happened earlier this year burger.

Why you wanna see me dead, jagged teeth man? I never did something to you

Contrary to memes eastern europe is quite good for Turks. Lots of people marry eastern european girls and bring them over here, especially Poles, Ukrainians and Russians.

Also Eastern Europeans have always been cucks to Turks.

>Jus primae noctis or droit du seigneur is the right to sleep with a nubile (young and sexually attractive) servant before turning her over to her servant husband (the right by which a landlord may sleep first night with the bride of a newly married serf), although the custom may be avoided by the payment of a fine.

>This law was imposed by the Ottoman rulers and widely practiced in countries under the Ottoman rule (provinces of the Ottoman Empire were: Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia) until the very end of the 19th century.

>On the day before her wedding the young Christian bride will be visited by a representative of the landlord (beg, aga). The representative is usually accompanied by a file of soldiers. The representative takes the bride to the house of the landlord for a day and a night, raping her repeatedly, and returns her to her home at dawn on the wedding day.

Why do you guys shit on Mosley? He was on Hitlers side....

>I never did something to you

You were born.

And why is that a bad thing? I also didn't have any saying in being born

This will either destroy the EU or will galvanize all of the EU against the UK, pushing them further closer to the US.

Either way, Anglosphere.

What the fuck is this shit?

>Dat Ottoman power fanfic
>Empire toppled by one English masochist and a bunch of Arab peasants

WE

i dont know explain mommy

NO SURVIVORS
Not even us

t. butthurt Polish diaspora

Turkey will take our place, no doubt. This has been obvious all along.

Hey, remember that time Poland humiliated your entire race and nation with like six guys on horses and some stupid wings?

Your time runs out little Hans.

Soon I will be suckling upon your open veins, drinking your warm sweet blood - I will save you from the refinery.

We will keep you as cattle instead, one of the few lucky ARYANS who will get to see their wretched people finally run through the whirring centrifugal shredders at the REFINERY.

>galvanize all of the EU against the UK
I just got back from the continent and this has already happened, we are more unpopular than you guys now.

Feels good. Fuck them.

No?

He is our hero and national icon.

Pic related - its our new twenty pound note.

We voted to leave the EU.

YOU BEADY NIGGER YOU!!!!

he is talking about brexit however i find it unlikely the the eu will let unionjack close the floodgates

I hope you don't support the Blitz 2.5 the ARYANS were planning.

Over eight million little BEADY's were smashed by bombs.

We will never let it happen again.

They don't have much choice. Floodgates were never truly open for us anyway, non shengen and all that jazz.

We are opening the Floodgates to Europe whilst raising the drawbridge to ALBION.

>BREXIT
>The last thing you do is let Turkey join the EU
>Immediately leave the EU afterwards

God bless you, United Kingdom.

Ahahahahahahaha.. Good old Boris just wants to help end the EU a bit faster.

Your genetic ARYAN inferiority to the Anglo master race is enough

BEADY

Hahah you can try cockraoch.

Contrary to memes Turkey is quite good for europeans. Lots of people marry roach girls and bring them over here, especially Blatta, Periplaneta and Polyzosteria.

I will, your girls belong to Turks.

No. No we don't. We don't support it in any way, shape or form.

Yes. Yes we do. Think long term faggot.

who can blame a roach dreaming of european women when his own women looks like his uncle Abdullah.

We will finish what the Germans started.

European women need better men, Turks are the best of the best.

Back then your soldiers were our blood taken as janissaries, roach.

Try that now.

We still do. Your country is TURK'D and you know it.

>European women need better men, Turks are the best of the best.
I bet you sampled many men, Mehmet.

No, but I know the Norwegian tourist girls who come here do.

These people, especailly Americans don't understand British/English Nationalism.

It's not to be confused with White Nationalism. It means Britain is for the British only, No slavs, Germans or French.

Because In American, every white person is from another Country (Ireland, Germany, UK), there's no true Ethnic Americans except for the 7% of Anglo-Saxons left so they think it's okay to have Whites from other countries.

White Nationalism is reserved for cojntries that haven't achieved anything and cling to the We WUz Inventors and shieet of other White Countries.

Every major invention has come From Anglo-Saxon countries (mainly US and UK). We don't need slavs to lower the gene pool.

What's annoying is they don't understand Nationalism and Patriotism, so they let Poles flood into their country, doesn't matter jn America's case because they are an immigrant country.

Poles/Eastern Europeans cling to White Nationalism because it makes them feel welcome in other countries that don't want them.

your people are known to be ugly, like british women

you aren't attractive or tall enough to be an alpha, mehmet

Then tell me why European women love Turks so much?

they don't, turks on average are shorter, less muscular, and uglier than most european men

there are outliers but your people aren't considered alpha or EXOTIC HOT like other shitskins

HaHaHaHaHa!

Go on Boris!

Every whore who sleeps with shitskins is looked down upon. So there arent that many whores who will lay with shits because lets be honest, turkey is shithole compared to eastern europe, and they are better off here.
Anyway, whats wrong with your women?

Turks are small, ugly, snivelling, rude cunts. Any woman who even touches you is revoked of her right to be respected.

>hurr we fuck the leftover scraps that has to go on a holiday to t. Mehmet for cock.

Enjoy your STDs retard

They do, Turkish men - German women is the highest rate of mixing in Germany for example.

>being this butthurt
Brit girls come here all the time as well you know for the Turkish dick. When Euro women cannot get what they need at home they all come to Turkey. It is a fact.

Turkey has higher living standards than Eastern Europe.

British women are ugly as fuck mate. Are your standards that low? Aisha or that goat no longer satisfying you?

>They do, Turkish men - German women is the highest rate of mixing in Germany for example.

thats because you flood their country and are very clearly the second largest shitskin minority there

heres something to think about

a western euro fucks a turkish woman, the turkish woman suddenly gains value both in turkey and in the west

a turk fucks a western whore and she loses all value, both in turkey and in the west

what does that say about your people?

>When Euro women cannot get what they need at home they all come to Turkey.

Because they are foul.

This is literally the "quality pussy" you are boasting about.

>British/English Nationalism
That's just normal nationalism. "Muh white race" is not nationalism because "white people" are not a nation.

>Gets cucked
>So the girls must all be ugly
Euro logic is hilarious. Just accept that your women hate you.

It says you are making shit up.

No, I fucked a teenage Danish girl for example, she was very hot. Lots of hot euro girls come here.

Oh you fucked a Danish girl too? How convenient you happen to fuck any nationalities' girl who posts against you.

Literally talking to Turks is like talking to drywall.

also is right, you get our scraps, the foul bitches no one wants.

>It says you are making shit up.
wishful thinking on your part

you know it's true, white men don't really throw themselves as your women the same way your men do to western women, it's because deep down even you know you're less valuable

He is not a Dane you idiot and i never claimed to have fucked the other nationalities. Just said they fuck Turkish men when they come here.

It is because we know that Turkish men are the most superior, so Turkish women are fine with Turk men, and Euro women want Turk men as well. That is why the harem was invented.

> so Turkish women are fine with Turk men
is that why they see more value in being with a white person or a european man?

i'm sure all the alpha 5'4" mehmets are just swimming in pussy

Do they?

>The EU will run out of money and space far before Turkey runs out of roaches.

yes, they do

Nope

>doesn't get the meme of purposely confusing sweden, norway, finland etc

k

still didn't address you getting our foul bitches? And never getting any genuine europe girls?

Daily reminder that EU nations will veto Turkey joining, and there is literally no proof Based Boris said this, just a clickbait article that capitalised on Boris saying 'we will help Turkey'.
A non story blown up by aryan blood loving anglos

DESU I THINK BORIS IS A FAGGOT

HE DIDNT EVEN THINK LEAVE COULD WIN

It's like going to house party and leaving just after you've let a gang of Turks in through the back door.

Why do the anglo has so much bloodlust??

>HE DIDNT EVEN THINK LEAVE COULD WIN

This. He was so clearly gutted the day after the referendum. Boris is a chameleon.

>This whole thread
And they call us salty over Brexit

Not as sweet and salty as your delicious vital fluids are going to be once we've run you through the REFINERY.