Donald J. Trump here. AMA

Hey Folks. Donald J. Trump here. How'd you think I did last night? What would you do differently if you were me?

Also, AMA.

-DJT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/46skw3/why_i_will_not_be_voting_for_hillary_clinton_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=1IfrNZfqGsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scream and get angry more. Make it your thing. Own it.

I considered that, but want to beat crooked Hillary Clinton, BIGLY! Not sure if that will work in these debates. Thanks for the input.

-DJT

Yea , go full Dwayne 'Macho" Camacho on her skany ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Give us proof you are really Trump

Please be real

fin-bro gets it. how about some proof, mr. BIG GUY?

What did you think of Lester, Don?

Greeting from Fancy Bears, mr Trump! Your payment went through neatly. Hope to work with you again.

Melania's time-stamped tits will do

I'm as a real as they come, folks. Unlike crooked Hillary Clinton, who's all talk, no action. If she's elected this country's going down. Worse then it already has under her good friend Obama.

-DJT

How much would it cost me for a one night stand with either of your daughters?

Point out the fact that she's disbarred.

It shocks people to hear that Hillary is such a crook that she can no longer practice law.

Totally biased. He's a nice guy, but CNN cannot be trusted. Wow. Talk about a news agency that's going down. Sad!

She's a beaut, ain't she?

I think you did rather poorly in the beginning but pulled through with a recovery later on. I would suggest you act more charismatic and less angry. Also your team should compile new slogans that inspire rather than the same old rhetoric.

Why are you so full of hate and lies?
Why do you want to divide the world and not bring it together? Why do you comb over your hair like the biggest insecure faggot the world has ever seen?
Why won't you release your taxes? (ohh wait I know the answer to that one already).

Mention Haiti corruption of course.

How do you feel about Bongs?

I think Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Oh, don't worry. That's coming.

-DJT

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
AND NOW IT'S TIME TO KILL YOURSELF
HER CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!

Why are you so full of dick?

face with timestamp inb4 b8

How did you curb stomp yourself so well? What does your own shoe taste like?

But we rigged them, user. People were posting scripts and work arounds to let people spam votes

Who is your favorite child? Is it Ivanka!

Fuck this thread. If you have no proof, we won't believe shit. Proof or I am voting for Hillary this election.

Mr. Trump, you held the line, which was important. But now that people have seen you acting more "presidential", you should unleash a broadside. Or are you waiting for a more favorable moderator?

>BIGLY
>CTR memes

Get out CTR REEEEEEEEEEE

Post proofs you stupid old ass nigger faggot

Grill her on the clinton foundation
Grill her on why did she put her own interests over the nation's interests with her basement server.
Ask her for her $500K speech transcripts
Ask her for her medical records
Smoke her ass over her philandering husband
Ask her about taking money from nations with shit policies for women

you did good but hit her harder next time. Bring up the fact that bernie should have been the nominee. You touched on it but you can go further.

Pay more attention to what non main stream sources such as Alex Jones say about you and Hillary. Compile ammunition that can be used against her.

You should've brought up her tax hikes for the middle class when she started spouting that shit about helping the middle class.
cyber cyber cyber cyber, learn something about networking, you should've said something like 'we're going to build a great firewall to protect help lessen attacks on our public and private servers, etc.

I would've called them out about the obviously biased line of questioning regarding the birther and taxes, saying that it's not relevant at the moment and we need to focus on policy. Also, more policy talk and less muh business.

post timestamp with melanias tits in background

You should fucking kill yourself before you're tempted to go on stage with her again. Run.

if its really you Lord Emperor

1. Name the Jew.
2. Answer the Jewish Question.

Surrounding yourself with 'yesmen' does not work, you should consider leaving the country asap unless you want to pay those back taxes once Clinton is in office. You really have no idea what you got yourself into, did you?

Look at the wikileaks through a heavy vpn and maybe a proxy

I appreciate the advice. I want to show this country that I'm tough, not a politician, and don't waver on anything.

-DJT

will you make anime real?

Not allow hillary to bait you into talking about yourself instead of her emails. Every time she lies tell everybody how exactly she lied and start a tally of how many lies she's said during the debate.

If you're real, will you mention Haiti, Bill's mistresses and delve more into the emails in the next debates?

>will you mention Haiti
This one really needs to be brought up.

You're too kind. What would I do without my largest fanbase? CNN is going down, folks. Used to be a reputable news agency, now it's totally biased, like most of the media. Sad!

-DJT

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but she wasn't disbarred, Bill was.

Obviously not DT is obvious

Actually I'm the real Donald Trump. The OP is a false perpetrator and probably has low energy as well.

Do you think that would be smart for my campaign? My son, Don Jr., introduced me to this place. He loves you guys.

-DJT

Being this delusional, she laughed as trump sperged and made claims with no substance like one of you autists, I hate them both and was hoping to watch them rip each other apart but trump looked like a retard, he choked and missed opportunities to shut her down

Don't let her take you down a rabbit hole, stand fast on the issues. Talk about immigration, trade, deteriorating race relations, and hammer her on pay for play and the email scandal. Don't let it go and don't let a moderator talk you down.

I love all my children equally. IVANKA is certainly my most beautiful child!

-DJT

You're the man now, Don.

Right. The trippfag-rp-wave has come. Comfy!

Be more aggressive. Drill her on her hypocrisy (women(bill rapes), blacks, goldman sachs/wall street) her corruption (clinton foundation, bill rapes, emails, benghazi) her globalism (nafta, immigration, trade, ttp) and her warlust (libya, syria, russia).

Any candidate like her should be easy to destroy.

i think you did great last night. you got hung up a couple of times on those crappy questions from lester the jester, and pulled a few punches but for the first time against a political professional hack hag you did great!!

been watching political debates for 4 decades.

Thanks for the feedback. I like Lester, he's a nice guy, good guy, but last night he was totally biased. I will change it up with each moderator.

-DJT

I'd rather Trump make an AMA on Reddit 2bh.

>Do you think that would be smart for my campaign?
Honestly? It wouldn't be. Good lord, can you imagine what the media would say if it turned out Donald Trump could actually be traced back to posting on Cred Forums?

But even if this is just some RPer, I know Trump campaigners lurk these threads, so they might get some ideas.

I like the way you think.

Isn't it sad what the democrats did to Bernie? Bernie's a nice guy, isn't he? Really sad what this country has come to.

-DJT

Prove that you are the real Donald J. Trump and post Ivanka's tits or GTFO

>the real Donald Trump
>using computers
HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE HAHAHAHA

Than at least a note with a time stamp while viewing the view from TRUMP tower.

I don't know what anime is.

Don't worry, friend. It's coming. It's all coming.

This is why I love this place. Great ENERGY!

-DJT

If you're really Teflon Don you'll witness my digits
Good luck at the next debates

I know this aint the real donald but man every time you get asked the whole "birther movement is racist" you should bring up the fact that you also questioned the legitimacy of Ted Cruz being president.

OP I just want to say you've done really well, I've read every single one in his voice.

You did great, buddy.

~ >

>What would you do differently if you were me?

won

you need to discuss how the destruction of the nuclear family is the strongest indicator of how well the child does in the future. mental illness, teen pregnancy, graduate high school, etc. this ties into the nuclear family not existing in poor black neighborhoods at a rate thats a statistical anomaly. also, the welfare state encourages this distruction as single parents arent incentivized to stay togethee to raise the kids since the single parent can just marry the state via welfare. you wouldve blown hillary out of the water if you mentionee this. get smarter you goof, stoo talking aboht your business.

No, you're the man!

I didn't want to blow it all in the first debate. I wanted to show the country I can be presidential, and calm. I'll be bringing out all of this, shortly. Don't worry.

-DJT

He's being and has been audited. Fuck her and fuck the tax man. Stop being a faggot.

Did you get a lot of shit on your dick after ass-raping Hillary at the Debate last night?

>The God-King using tripcodes

OP it would've been pretty awesome if you actually were the Donald but there's no way in fuck he has a clue about the archaic tripcode

Lester the Jester! I love it! He's a nice guy but a TERRIBLE moderator, sad!

These trips prove I'm the real Don (from Don Jr)

-DJT

>inb4 trump was actually a Cred Forums-pot all along

Im a syrian refugee, can I fikki fikki with your daughter?

Sir havent thou forgot Chinagate 96?

Why is noone talking about Chinagate?

Clintons sold sensitive Technology to the chinese for financial Support.

Big league.

Donald pls see my post n prove to me ur the real :((((((

If your the real deal, can you confirm this user's post? Is he really in your staff?

I'm Also Donald J. Trump and I approve this message.

Hi Don!

What's your opinion on niggers on welfare? What would you do to make niggers be pacified and not fucking up our cities?

America has a nigger problem honestly.

This is great point. And it's most clear in the African American community. The African American community has been ruled by democrats for about a century, and nothing! What do they have to lose? Look at Chicago, used to be a beautiful place, now, you can't walk there. It's DEMOCRAT policies that have destroyed these cities, and Hillary will be more of the same. All talk, no action.

-DJT

what did you have for breakfast?

you did pretty good, but I would have been harsher

also, wondering why you said you never said that chiyna created the global warming hoax?

>I like the way you think.

Right back at you sir!
MAGA!

I wish Trump would talk about how his tax plan doesn't charge individuals under 25k, and couples under 50k income tax. Frame it like a pay increase for the poorest Americans.

I think he'd get a lot of support from the poor plebs.

Teflon don is there any chance you could confirm this encounter through a time stamp or subtle reference on Twitter in the form of "Shillary is all for the elites" or somethin of the like?

>Why won't you release your taxes?
because it upsets you, ya nig crybaby, sad!

My son Don is typing the responses. I'm not great with computers. You should see my son Barron on the computer. He's a whip! Great!

-DJT

Great speech Mr. President.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/46skw3/why_i_will_not_be_voting_for_hillary_clinton_in/
some ideas for the next debate

We need to let Donald disavow us. We need to accept that Donald is being harmed by his connection to the Alt Right and that if he needs to "send us home" then that's OK. We can't get worked up about that.

Hi Don and Don Jr. can't wait to MAGA November 8th!

You sucked. It was embarrassing. I suggest you learn to formulate coherent sentences and focus on making one point at a time.

And also, can you please deport all middle eastern born Muslims? They are the root cause of terrorism in the states. They should have no right to visit Afghanistan, Pakistan or even Palestine just come back to America and blow things up. I happen to be an Albanian American born Muslim and these Arabs are truly the ones that are sabotaging this country. The Palestanians I know, call you racist and vote Democrat even though the democrats drone strike innocent kids in the Middle East, but the Arabs are so arrogant, they think "well atleast they're not of my people Allahuakbar, SubhannAllah!!"

Why are u racist

you seen this? assange interview

youtube.com/watch?v=1IfrNZfqGsQ

pretty interesting at about 29 min. amazing

Dear Mr. Trump,

Do you really want to be the President? I mean, do you really want to be a politician and a civil servant? Your first obligation as President of the US would be to serve the people of the US, but it seems to me that your real passion is for business, not for civil service. You've said yourself that you want to treat America like a business.

There's a cliche that says that the man most worthy to rule is the one who desires to rule least, but at least you can say of career politicians and those who want to rule, that they will be enthusiastic about their jobs. Will you be enthusiastic about your job? Won't you want to go back to your company?

It seems to me that perhaps you are less than enthusiastic about actually becoming President now that it seems you have a good chance of winning, it seems that you cared more about the race itself and winning the race, than the responsibilities that would come if you did win.

Care to respond to these remarks?

l

Next time ask her where the $10bn Haiti relief funds are, all about Bengazi, her being disbarred, basically all of her misdemeanors.

But what you must do, this is non-negotiable, is point out that "non infectious bacterial pneumonia" doesn't exist. It can't be found in any medical databases and all of her symptoms when put into the same databases come up with terminal illnesses.

He clearly hasn't had debate practice since the GOP nomination, hasn't moved his rhetoric in the slightest to pander to America as a whole. Just be a little extrospective for a second, or stay in your ignorance, I really don't care either way.

If this is really you just know you've made a lot of people's days by interacting with us losers.

We really are your most fervent supporters!

Blessings be upon you, in the name of Kek

I am a Experimentor and Researcher I hope to Get citizenship legally and not be considered totally insane because I can prove what I say.

>No question Much love keep up the Great work.

Your stance on the black rifle? Spill it now! Are you coming for our second amendment?

Does Don Jr. ever browse Cred Forums?

Trying too hard, saged

Pic related the thread

If it really is you, thank you, Mr. Trump.

We love you people too, and greetings from Austria!

We occasionally have nationwide polls on you and Clinton and you're winning them all, whilst media is totally biased against you!

And also keep Bb Netenjew on your side. Tell him to keep pushing the Palestanians out, but don't accept them here in the states. Let them go to Germany or some other Europshithole. I promise you trump , most of these Arabs in the states abuse the system, their covered women illegally obtain drivers license via from the local Imam at their mosque. Please for the love of God deport all Arabs , just keep the Christians.

Hi there, love your campaign and full-heartedly support you. Did Hillary ask you if she could call you Donald beforehand? Did you talk at all before the debate?

>not knowing what a tripcode is
Off yourself, faggot.

BTW, we love you DJT!

This probably isn't DJT, but i'll bite.

On the point that djt doesn't act "presidential" enough or lacks the "temperament", a good counter is "some of the greatest presidents have said far worse than i have said" . things like president's pistol dueling etc.

I also think that american people do not give a fuck about being "presidential", thats just one of those narratives pushed by the media.

What made me and my friends support djt was the "cant stump the trump" videos of djt absolutely dominating his opponents. I think going for the juglar and being an absolute savage on the debate stage and not holding back will further ensure victory.

real DJT here, ama

Another thing.
This is really controversial but I think one way to start to fix things in the black and latin communities is to decriminalize cannabis.
It's usually what gets them arrested and put in jail for the first time and sets them off on a lifetime of unemployment.
Just food for thought.

Oh yeah and remind us all how poorly this first black president has done for the black community!!

Remind her and everyone else every corporation in the US hires attorneys and accountants to ensure they pay the least amount of taxes possible.
Furthermore they hire lobbyists to write IRS code to their benefit.
I think you tried to say that, but the message was flawed.

i want you to discuss gun control with hillary

ask her if laws will prevent murder

then mockingly suggest making murder illegal instead as a moderate solution to the problem

then ask the audience to raise their hand if they have gotten a speeding ticket and say "see nobody fucking cares what the law is"

If you really are Donald Trump, then this:

You did very well and had more concrete arguments than Clinton. But that closing statement about the deportees becoming citizens.. why?

I get that you can catch votes from a certain layer of the population, but it's dangerous to play the populist like that, because it can also cost you a lot of votes. I feel like maybe you shot yourself in the foot with that, and desu, it's the rhetoric that fuels the media's fight against you.

Still didn't lose my vote though, let's MAGA

bill was the one disbarred, aboomer and moochelle let their "lapse"(which probably means they would have been disbarred if they hadn't), afaik shillary still has her law licence

do you have a source?

sit yo monkey ass down..... gets me every time XD

>It's usually what gets them arrested and put in jail for the first time
[citation needed]

Weed and cannabis are what get their sentences lengthened and add additional charges to their rape, murder, assault, and robbery cases.

I think Elvis has left the building!

Donald, if that really is you;

One thing I noticed last night was that when Lester the Jester brought up the topic of race and healing racial divides, BOTH you and Hillary immediately started talking about cops, about law, and about order.

What the fuck?

Now I COMPLETELY agree with law and order being essential, and I love the fact that you are the law an order candidate - yes I do - BUT, that is not the right way to broach that subject.

What I would REALLY REALLY love to see, when you get asked another bait as fuck question like that, about anything really, about race, about the poor economy, I would really love to see that positive MAGA spirit come through. Blow racist crooked lyin Shillary the fuck out of the water by showing how you are the one that BELIEVES IN AMERICA! How you are the one that is going to LIFT US UP and give us SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN AGAIN!

That is when you are at your best, thank you.

Thank you for visiting us. We are humbled. I thought you were brilliant! Please accept my apologies for suggesting that you might demonstrate your masculinity and brilliance by interjecting after her pauses.

Daughters Tits or GTFO!

Thanks for fact checking me.
I'm trying to get the correct info but not having any luck just yet.
What is the source of your assertion?
Experience as a defense attorney?

Thank you for visiting us. We are humbled. I thought you were brilliant! Please accept my apologies for suggesting that you might demonstrate your masculinity and brilliance by interjecting after her pauses which are extensive .

What if we told you that we were the 400lb hackers that did the DNC in?

Also, please take, save, and use this rare pepe on your twitter sometime, make the Lefties croak.

If real, please for the love of God do more debate preparation. Take Cruz up on his offer, debate him while pretending he is Hillary. He will help you.

And call Hillary out on emails, on Benghazi, on her voting for the Iraq War, on the Clinton foundation and on and on. Have facts, quit ending your sentences before the thought is finished. The average undecided voter thinks it makes you look unintelligent.

Stand taller, don't hunch so much, discredit Hillary. You can do this, you can win.

But if the next two debates go like last night did, this country is done for.

Mr. Trump, are you following Scott Adams' analysis on you? I think that even if you're not purposefully doing what he's seeing, you're doing it well.

Nig nog detected. "Don't take my mamas food stamps!"

Austrias journalism is horrible.

I can't think of a more cucked newspaper than Der Standard.

cringe

>tfw this thread is actually CTR's way of scraping debate strategies to use against Trump next time

We need proof that you aren't just a really articulate leftist troll.

Most of us would do anything to support you! We aren't rich but ask and we will do what we can. Sorry the mic was broken

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Show Melania's tits with timestamp or get the fuck out, you fucking fraud.

Bump for Greater Israel
BTW Donald, why are you so pro-Israel?

Fuck Melania's tits, I want to see Trump's tits.

If you ever become President, annex Canada.

This could work, too.

Trump did a great job and I think Trump was the winner. I think a bit less sniffing, and bring up what the leaked DNC emails show, especially their systematic undermining of democracy, like rigging against Bernie and rigging the system to keep the Republicans out of power. Don't let the deficit grow, keep Russia contained!

>tfw Tiffany will never ask you to bend her over, handcuff her to a bed, and fuck her from behind

*crosses fingers* please be like your dad.
don't sell us out to the ancient enemy.

pro mudslime, if not then, that's why.

I think you did great for the first 30 minutes Mr. Trump but I think a lot of us felt that the ridiculous birther and tax return shit flustered you but that's ok.

Please don't be like Romney and let her get away with her lies like he did with Obama. Tell the American people what a corrupt, untrustworthy, liar and criminal she is. Don't hold your punches or leave anything on he table, the fate of the country hangs by a thread right now and you, won't get another chance like this. Also America won't get another chance to go back to being great, it's over from here if you can't succeed.

Always faithful God Emperor, MAGA

We need a pic of either
A. Trump plane with time stamp
B. Trump Tower with time stamp
C. Photo of another Trump member with time stamp

Pics or this isn't genuine

google faggot*

it isn't

TRUMP I wish you the best.

desu Don I think when Lester put it to you that stop and frisk was unconstitutional because it was seen as racial profiling you should have said that that was an issue that could be dealt with under a body of common-sense measures to eliminate racial bias in law enforcement, which would have given you an avenue to appease both the lawanawda crowd and the black lives matter crowd

Also I think you should have worn a stronger tie

I think he supports Israel not because of a love for Jews (maybe, his son in-law is kike) but because they love removing kebab.

Thanks for visiting with us!
Best of luck to you and your very nice family!!