Why are Asian-Americans so liberal?

Why are Asian-Americans so liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_service_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>come to western country
>parents are uncultured peasants who eat chicken feet
>learn nothing of American traditions or culture from your family
>only learn about America through the (((media)))
>feel out of place so you try to connect with your roots
>visit your homeland and they reject you as a foreigner
>go to universities that push leftist dogma
>pick up the SJW cause of a multicultural degenerate society

We love BWC

Their men are cucks and their women crave the BWC

>West collapses
>East Asia becomes number 1

all part of the eternal Chin plan

many of them are not liberal, but vote liberal
because they have a high iq and are more educated

cause they were all put in internment camps during ww2

China has a long history of collectivist thinking and that theology trickled into Korea and Japan.

Because fucking slopes are always followers. With the exception of the mongols whom are base as fuck, they're all shifty slant-eyed roaches whose only true power has been, and always will be swarms of people, so they follow the rest of the herd.

This.

And this.

Asian American user here. I make 180K/year, have a hot non-Asian waifs, and am socially and financially conservative, but I won't have anything to do with the Republican Party because of your racist bullshit.

postwar shame culture.

same thing is happening to the krauts

Clearly you've never associated with the Asian community. Reading Takei's tweets doesn't count. Most Asians are racist and sexist and pretty goddamned selfish.

Why does only lusophones think of it that way and nobody else can get around that idea for some reason?
Is the anglosphere that delusional?

Yep this is why Asian-Americans will continue drifting left because of faggots like this clown.

Guaranteed he's poor too. Alt-right becoming party of white googles - no job, no money, no future.

>Ask a question about a large group of people
>Post the worst example of said group

>why are rich Hollywood cunts who only remain relevant so long as there is enough racial, sexual or other divide in the country to justify their otherwise worthless opinions on matters they are completely unqualified to even have an opinion on so liberal?

Obviously because they're not in Asia..
America is the amalgamation of the liberal class of Europe and Asia, and the enslaved class Africa.

Real answer:

Most are concentrated in large cities, such as New York, San Francisco, etc. These cities are liberal strongholds.

Most of Asians I know of are conservative as fuck.

Takei is a mentally ill faggot who gargles poz cum

Most Asian American families are strictly traditional and conservative

>Racist bullshit

You sound like a fucking idiot. Nice roleplay.

>asian
>americans
theres only 1 kind of americans, whites.

Are they? The whitewashed second and third gen immigrants of every race get indoctrinated with progressivism. First generation Asian and Indian immigrants always seem more socially conservative to me, they stress the importance of marriage, family, and hard work.

I don't have any statistics to back this up though just conjecture based on the immigrants I've met.

they're like jews

stfu tiny cock beta provider

i live in hawaii, a lot of older asians are against trump because they don't want to go through internment camps again. a lot of them still remember that shit.

>china has pretended to be mentally retarded since meeting Westerners

I've got a half Asian friend who ended up with predominantly white features, so he bagged himself a white wife. Good on him.

On topic: Asians all go to college, where everything is liberal. They also live in urban areas. Though, the majority of older Asians I've met, and I live in a very Asian area, tend to be conservative, but the younger generation is more liberal. So not that different from any other demographic. That's anecdotal though, and probably contradicts evidence.

Their home countries are always very conservative so they feel they have to compensate.

because they live in big cities

Also
Liberalism makes $$$ for now

asian americans are pretty conservative

native asians are (usually) very conservative, except when rich women are concerned

They go with the trends as any other demographic.

You idiots need conservative trends without racist views then you're all fine.

First generation immigrants are always based. They keep their old world culture and just care about providing for their families. It's the second and third generations that have no identity and feel like western society owes them so become leftists. This is literally every immigrant family I know.

Easy, same reasons why Muslims vote left in the West.

They are not voting for liberalism, they are voting against white people.

Whites are just retarded and don't vote like a bloc like everyone else so they will always lose.

Because you cumskins can't leave our women alone. Soon, we will take over the country, and your women will be ours.

He's a faggot and well to do.

It's about time they started getting Asians of all kinds targeted as privileged people. See how quick they change their tune.

That is not even a problem.
It betters people's genetics thus strengthening it.

Damn, this makes sense.

It depends on the generation, that one is talking about.
The first gen, from off the boat, usually lean right due to communist homeland.
The following generation just "adapt" to the culture around them, and because most Asian are smart enough for college, those asian simply become liberal.
Of course, I only have personal experience, with my family and a few family's friends, so I might be completely wrong.

t. Idiots

Most Asians I know are nigger-hating American loving conservatives.

Liberals are the most vocal of any demo though so I get why you're so confused.

Because their countries are safe and they don't give a shit about the West other than making money.

FPBP

asian americans are like niggers

they love hip-hop and nigger society pushed by the (((media))) and gobble up the consumerist lifestyle of looks before thought

hell even white people gobble this shit up

(((they))) are winning

america is fucking doomed

Asians have not voted Republican since 1992 iirc.

Tiny dicks

>Source: one fag from start trek

Are they really?

They usually settle on the coast where liberal white people like to settle.

They are to the right of liberal coastal whites but left of inland conservative whites.

You mean "why are gay japanese-americans so liberal" or "I don't know any non-japanese asians?"

> Roof Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Chinese-Americans are all redpilled as fuck.

>get toss in concentration camp for a small portion of life
>go on to strike it big with a historical and globally-relevant television role
>enjoy a peaceful life in one of the best countries of the world for 50 more years

>boo hoo guys America is terrible they interred my family once because they were at war with an extremely nationalistic race and if you elect Trump the same thing is going to happen all over again how horrible literally hitler =(((

I can't wait.
Asians don't do wishy-washy.
They have their bullshit Zen garden mode.
And then they have their war mode, which involves unfettered brutality and relentless ultra violence.
Kikes vs. Asians will be pretty miuch Alien vs. Predator.

Yeah I'm really going to throw my lot in with a bunch of poor people who want to kick out all non-white people and talk shit about my wife for being a race-mixer.

If you want to get Asians on board drop the white nationalist faggotry.

>leaf
>rages because of a little affirmative action disadvantages him
>tells Asians who had all their property seized and sent to internment camps to suck it up

Dance monkey dance

>hated Clinton and liberals because after Aurora they are all trying to take muh guns here in Colorado
>tells my fellow Asians that I am voting Trump
>they show me a video where Trump makes chinky eyes and played that stupid asian track that one with the gong during one of his rallies
Yea no fuck Trump I will never vote for him. I will even vote for Clinton if this means it screws him over. Me and my asian friends will make it a mission that Trump will never flip Colorado.

There is only need for 2 modes in life or else you are just being retarded. Peace and annihilate that which stands in the way of peace.

Do not try to fight a peaceful war and do not try to submit to a dangerous enemy. Choose and go with your choice.

I'm Japanese, retard. The same thing happened to my family here.

And both governments made the correct choice.

What are roof Koreans?

because the chinese are commie sympathisers

t. indonesian

Those are white extremists, but yeah they should be gassed.

Is there a minority that Trump hasn't pissed off yet?

So it's real

He's a Gaysian, they're always libs

Oversensitive little bitch

Because Commiefornia.

So you're going to vote someone into office who will drag the USA into a war with Iran and a New Cold War because of bantz?

Looks like Asian IQ was a meme after all...

>muh concentration camps
They're just playing their special snoflake victim card, real Asian-americans are racist and have a superiority complex that would make a white supremist proud

As a white guy with Chinese ancestory, I'm say it wasn't. Yes. Japanese Internment shut down all Imperial espionage actions but damnit, people starved in those camps. Loyal US citizens starved became of paranoia.

Indonesia is a far right nationalist country what did you expect?

I used to live in the Bay Area, and most Asians are pretty liberal now. However, I remember my dad saying when he was working construction in he 80's up there, that a lot of the first and second generation of at least Vietnamese and Koreans were very conservative.

After that though they're pretty much as liberal as any white person in the city in Commiefornia.

and btw i agree with that man. chinese are the jews of asia

>implying we don't have homes and families in other countries like Singapore a sovereign neutral nation
We personally came from Taiwan but we have holdings and business dealings in Singapore as well. This means that we can get the fuck out if shit hits the fan here or looks like its about to in the US. Heck I took out all of the equity from the house every few years, if shit hits the fan we will max out the cash withdraw on the creditcard which will easily net us 250-300k then with the nest egg we saved we can be living good in Singapore for a long time.

Where do you pull this fact from?

They aren't. They mostly vote Republican.

They play the game in fear they'll get nuked again.

In their culture individual freedoms are not as valued as stability. They are natural statists.

cause they want to kill the white man

There was ruled, by US investigators, that Japanese Americans were not a threat. They were some of the most patriotic and assimilated minorities in the country. Many even fought in WW2 as they were put in camps because they wanted to be American.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_service_in_World_War_II

Literally the worst of western and asian values mixed together.
Western asian girls are vinegar smelling housedragons.
>More upity, whorish and annoying than white girls.
>literally none of the positive qualities of real asian girls
Mistake of evolution

>The 442nd Infantry Regiment became the most decorated unit in U.S. military history

Japanese American Greatest Military Ever when?

Honestly after all this time I rather see Hillary destroy the nation instead of vote for Trump. Fuck this fucking nation, the moment it starts to turn into Mexico which it will we can't keep printing money based on derivatives that don't exist, that is when most of us will move some place else.

media owned by kikes

nice trips but singapore has gone to shit my friend there bitches all the time about the malaysian and pinoy monkeys he has to arrest all day and thats not even including the muslims and poos

cause asian women in california are all over spic dick.

I don't know about asian-americans because I don't deal with those wannabe fucks.. But pretty much every asian person I know going to school in america says they would vote for Trump.

>Attack non-whites
>suprised when they side with you