Where did all these shills come from? Its like every single fucking thread

Where did all these shills come from? Its like every single fucking thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html.
b3ta.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck wrong pepe

It's damage control. They know that Trump won. Now they have to try and demoralize us and make us think that Trump lost, even though all of the polls, except CNN show Trump won. A bar in Pennsylvania full of undecideds and democrats were converted to Trump. Those on the left, including Michael fucking Moore, said that Trump won. The left in in full damage control mode. Hillary came off as rude and bitchy.

Yea I'm ready for the election to be over so they go away

That was pretty much /thread

Lets share our pepes in this threads wake.

>If you don't suck Trump's dick even when he fucks up you are a shill

If you want an echochamber and to main dissenters go to t_d you cunt

They have to Correct The Record, don't let them fool you.
Cred Forums has been linked on MSM websites multiple times during this election, there's no way they'll let us through unscathed

When a bunch of leftists appear out of nowhere on Cred Forums, yes, they are most likely shills.

literally out of thin air. Soros himself spawned demons to torment us.

SPBP

Clinton emailed CTR to focus all their energy on the debates and the week after so I'm not to surprised they'd come here in full force

This, famalam. He even won on fucking Buzzfeed.

There wasnt this many before the debate. Its very suspicious.

Have you ever considered that Cred Forums is the dedicated shitposting board?

There are so many redditors and newfags that it would be a travest not to troll Cred Forums.

Chhhhina

Most of us are just having fun, m8

When Cred Forums saw how shitty trump was a lot of people hopped ship.
Most of the trump posting is ironic anyway so it is to be expected

CTR, probably Reddit and Tumblr too.

No, we are the demons who spawned to torture soros. Resistance is futile

It started about an hour before the debate started. They haven't gone away since.

>board gets more people during big event

This is like playoff game for Cred Forums, all the regulars are here plus more

Maybe people have a different opinion than you. Unthinkable, right?

@90626422
All or the polls have been rigged by Cred Forums, retard

Hopefully they fuck off soon

>t's damage control. They know that Trump won. Now they have to try and demoralize us and make us think that Trump lost, even though all of the polls, except CNN show Trump won. A bar in Pennsylvania full of undecideds and democrats were converted to Trump. Those on the left, including Michael fucking Moore, said that Trump won. The left in in full damage control mode. Hillary came off as rude and bitchy.

This guys wins!

Tumblr has been confirmed but most have fucked off now

It would make sense if we were on kikebook, but when we're on Cred Forums and 50% of the threads are started by shills, something fishy is going on. Especially since the American public generally agrees that Trump won the debate.

Hillary was whooped BIGLY.

they're trying to stop the radicalization

>I don't agree with you
>Shill
Back to your factory you chink faggot.

Build toilet

I think we've already seen something like this. CTR will just blow their money, and it's gonna return to normal until the next debates.

I don't think they're looking to persuade anyone in here - just to paralyze us. Fucking insects should've known better.

We are winning so girls from reddit come over to cry. All their posts are so retarded you can tell it's just a bunch of roasties. At least CTR is organised and you can tell who they are because they all push a specific agenda. Reddit roasties just come here to bitch.

Links to prove everything I said so the shills can see.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

They obviously haven't, which can clearly be seen by all the shitty shilling.

Mostly underage kids like these. They spend the rest of their time on other boards or posting on YouTube with clorox bleach accounts.

TRUMP STATUS = STUMPED

Cred Forums BTFO

I am sure OP also meant trumpshits

See

Its very important for them to try to create the perception that Hillary won last night's debate.

We've been on Cred Forums for quite some time, newfag. It's leftists like you who have suddenly appeared out of nowhere once Trump won the debate.

Wait, you really think that the general public thinks trump was the winner last night? Trump was a rambling lying mess

Even if it's damage control, it means many more people are checking out Cred Forums.

Some will ultimately stay and learn. Just pat the shills on the head, say 'There, there' and move on

Quite some time is ever since the Trump campaign started, fucking shills. at least 50% of Cred Forums is trump threads even if its not debates.
gas yourselves

I for one just came over from Cred Forums to laugh my ass off at you trying to spin this trumpsterfire.

The CTR amateurs are giving themselves away. But why should they care as long as they are paid.

See . I don't think it, the American public thinks it. Including big names on the left like Michael Moore.

This guy gets it. The Cred Forums crowd I used to known as almost entirely liberal. This trumplet invasion is new

Thought you might be interested in how this actually works...

I work for a company that does the SMO (social media outreach) for several campaigns, and one of our big gorilla customers right now is Priorities USA (the super PAC behind Hillary).

We point our outreach associates to about 85 different sites right now. Unfortunately, Cred Forums doesn't make the cut for us because it's too small. Cred Forums has an alexa rank in the 600 to 900 range, which realistically puts it out of the realm of any outreach activity.

It turns out that we pay by the hour, not by the message. The problem is verification -- we don't have software that can track the actual messages posted -- we only pay based on total time spent.

To start getting paid, the outreach associate logs into a specially-modified browser that contains a posting and history logger. In my group, we run statistical sampling on the incoming posting data to measure the quantity and quality of the postings by each associate. The associates get graded by our algorithm, and if their grade falls too low we'll cut them loose.

One thing I can guarantee: If they post more than once in a thread, they're not a shill. Outreach associates can't wait around to have conversations. After they post, they have to quickly move on to the next link in their queue. It's absolutely guaranteed that they'll never see your accusations of them being a shill. It's all about the number of different eyeballs we can reach. Hitting the same eyeball twice is worthless in comparison to hitting two different eyeballs.

I've never done the postings myself -- I work on the software and data side of it, which pays waaay more. Outreach associates are basically people desperate enough to work for the tiny pay. It's kinda ruthless -- we'll take pretty much anybody who signs up, but we fire a chunk of the bottom-performers every week to cull out the slowpokes and the shitposters. Turnover is high, as you can imagine.

>trying to convince Cred Forums

nah thats not it. Cred Forums was always pretty neutral

but now anyone who isn't sucking some clown's cock will be considered a shill and isolated

a tactic of the Trump campaign that worked

we've always been here
it's just pretty funny to disrupt circlejerks that's all

Every other board came here for the debate sticky. Now they're hanging around and shilling for hill.

Don't worry, they'll go back to their daily jerking off to anime and contemplating suicide in a few days.

Your savior

>

reporting in.

Yep, this guy even admitted he came from another board.

yeah and when dump loses you'll go back to plebbit

Jesus christ this post sounds exactly like the garbage I read on other fourms. Word for word.

were you not here for the other debates?

10/10 post

xpozed my reddit shilling task

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

Don't worry, as the debates go on and Trump's weak BS drags him down into the abyss I will be here to laugh.

It's no long till the election now and you guys are making this great fun with all the hysterics.

The shills are throwing their little tantrum now and they will during every debate. It's best just to let them wear themselves out

The CTR shills are out in full force to do damage control. By spamming "HILLARY WON HILLARY WON TRUMP IS RACIST AND LOST HARD xD" they think they can sway the consensus opinion and demoralize the opposition. Trump destroyed her but as long as they can convince the peanut gallery he didn't then it won't matter.

Not even reddit. Small tech fourms with political boards are being bombarded.

When Trump wins, you'll keep your nose out of American politics and return to living life in your shitty country.

Nah, it's you guys who are making it entertaining with all of the shilling and damage control.

Most of them are probably just regular Cred Forumsacks that are jumping on it because:
i) Trolling is fun
ii) If you are easily triggered by it, you lack confidence in your own politics. Take a break from being offended on the internet to go and do some press-ups or lift.

It's just a couple of fat reddit neckbeards spamming as many posts as possible to try to make it look like they have numbers.

i don't think clinton won this debate
didnt even watch it because i'm not interested
whatever the outcome of the election, nothing will change
everyone will just shitpost >MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN when trump retains the status quo
says another shithole

I just don't see how anyone can think that trump came out on top last night. Don't get me wrong, I hate Hilary just as much as trump, and I don't even think she performed well, but at least she didn't avoid every topic, ramble about the same shit he talks about in his rallies and repeat himself in every argument he made. Not to mention constantly interrupting Hillary and Lester and having the crowd LAUGH at him when he claimed he had a better temperment than hilary. He showed that he didn't prepare at all and can't stop himself from running his mouth when he has no idea what he's talking about. But whatever, live in your fantasy land

seems like a pretty pathetic use of your time,
famalam
>came here from the underage containment board
Enjoy your stay, stick around a while and take the red pill

Lol no way! Buzzfeed is a liberal shithole.

I'm not offended by it since I know the truth. It's just pretty annoying trying to have a conversation on here when some shill says out of nowhere, "DRUMPF BTFO! IT'S OVER! XD!" on almost every single thread.

If my country is a shithole, why are you so concerned about our politics?

to be fair that is the one we actually did script the shit out of with help from Cred Forums user

It's been known for a decade that Cred Forums matters. Books will be written about this place in a few years.

Cred Forums is where the memes come from. We are a relatively small website but we are responsible for a vast majority of the social culture on the internet. The internets love affair with cats can be traced back to "caturday" and "longcat" from here. Everything sorta changed sometime after the big Cred Forums op where we put scientology in the crosshairs. Thats when "anonymous" was born, and subsequently hijacked by some agent 800s before it could grow out of control. That was kind of when we showed out power level to the world and Cred Forums has been on the radar of powerful organizations ever since.

Meme cultivation is a big deal now, for some reason it can't be created artificially. There is a sense of an uncanny valley to it, people know when their strings are being pulled. By shilling up our boards, there is a hope that it will steer in the desired direction through some sort of collective hive mind.

But the Cred Forums hivemind is smart, it knows when there is an outsider trying to influence opinion and it strongly rejects these outside voices.

Interesting times we live in.

remember the happenings in Nice, Paris and Belgium? Remember how 3 out of 4 threads were about how great Islam is or posting pics of brown sluts (pol wants to deport this)? Ignore and slide the shill threads. Even if they appear to have many replies, it's just shills jerking off other shills.

Cred Forums has remained characteristically anti sjw, anti censorship, anti government, and pro-free speech. These used to be characteristics that were considered liberal, but culture and government has moved so far to the left that Cred Forums is considered "right wing" now. It's not Cred Forums that changed, but the world around it. OC and the hive mind has gone away, but that's due to all of the new fags. If we ever get to homeostasis in terms of board size and posts, some of that will come back again.
Anyone who has been here for a prolonged period of time can vouch for this.

The questions for her were retarded questions that she's been practicing answering for fucking years. They weren't sincere in the least. The questions Trump had to answer were about non-issues, shit that has nothing to do with the presidency. This was Trump's first 1v1 debate and he did pretty well. He could've done better and should've pressed her harder on real issues, but he sure as hell didn't lose. And it's definitely not a performance that implied, "IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF!" like all the shills are saying.

also, a lot of fuck France threads

Only shills I see are people trying to force the meme that Trump won.

>the have a graph for radicalization

How does this even work? How do you measure radicalization for a day?

>1 post by this ID

Like I said, appearing out of nowhere.

They've wasted a lot of money here and had no effect. Hillary wastes so much money.

Particularly notable since Chelsea Clinton is on the board of buzzfeed's parent company, kek.
Also if you think the dems are above botting polls and the like check out Hillary's twitter and fb followers sometime :
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html.

> "WAHHH people keep red-pilling me on what a fake kike puppet show this whole society is WAAAA this doesn't fit into my identity politics and memes!!!!!!!

>relevant countries cant be hellholes

liberal means pro-Wall Street, pro Wahhabism, anti personal liberties now. It's like these totalitarian shitholes that feel the need to call themselves "The Democratic People's Republic of"

>number of nazi frog symbols viewed per day

i find it annoying every time i post in a thread some Cred Forumsack out of nowhere "CTR SHILL!!" this place is worse than redditt. but at least i dont need an account

The only relevant country for me is my country. I have no idea who your president is (or if you even have a president). Your country's politics don't concern me because I don't live there. American politics shouldn't concern you unless you secretly jack off to the American way of life every night.

Have you ever thought that maybe it's because of the content of your posts?

Hard to defend Trump when he came off as a jackass. It shows in the markets.

>1 post by this ID
You guys appeared out of nowhere. That's how we know you're shills.

If you don't want to be called a reddit shill, don't make reddit shill posts.

The results are in and...

OH HO HO HO TAKE THAT YOU SHITTY EXCUSE FOR A CLICKBAIT WEBSITE

Is that how it works? What if they see a picture of a dozen nazis around a nazi frog? Would this count as one point of radicalization or would it jump to a dozen points?

Japan, gtfo. See how AMERICANS saw the the debate last night here

Yeah, these shills. It's almost like Trump got actually BTFO last night or something

american foreign policies concern me
maybe they wouldn't if you kept your shit at your own doorstep

>Meme cultivation is a big deal now, for some reason it can't be created artificially.
It's simply that making things that are actually funny requires intellectual freedom, including the freedom to be grossly offensive. That freedom SHOULD be common on the internet, but sadly isn't due to permanently offended SJWs and corporations that cuck to them.

There are a few worthwhile meme factories that aren't imageboards, e.g. b3ta.com/

I feel so dumb, but I just realized something: why are we not giving CTR as many yous as possible? if CTR really is on the ropes, struggling with cash, shouldn't be exploiting that by inflating these shills' paychecks, all the more $$ CTR has to spend and it will be for nothing.

Then you better hope Trump is elected because Hillary is the globalist/interventionist in this election.

Hmmmm. That's an interesting thought.

It's very unlikely they actually get paid per (You), think about the logistics of that for a minute especially on an anonymous board. It's a meme originally based on Chinese government propaganda shills who get paid per post.