Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-q-jCS3HIU
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html?referrer=https://www.google.se/#.V-rBQiiLTIU
youtube.com/watch?v=mdk4_9xm8XU
youtube.com/watch?v=UQG5rsCtU2M
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rYF7opH-9do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

You upset your savior:

>

If they ever try to take my frog away, I'll tell them they're violating my right to practice my religion, and I WILL make a scene about it.

>0.784 radicals

really makes the synapses fire

>A fucking frog

aand there it is

Yeah, they're credible...

>ADL
I am liberal as fuck and I think these assholes are a giant scam. The head of the local chapter came to my school for a 'tolerance week' and even my lesbian art teacher thought he was a close minded bigot.

He's with Kek now. He'll be fine.

Just like Christianity before the first century, we will go full underdog on them. The one who fight against the establishment is always more attractive to the commoner.
They keep feeding the fires, good.

How long before some autistic kid gets in school trouble over far-right imagery found on his phone?

my sides

all Pepes?

Try stealing pepe now, normies.

mfw I have a painting I made of a white pride icon

wtf I hate non-whites now... and I am one by their rules

> Many variations of the meme became rather esoteric, resulting in the phenomenon of so-called "rare Pepes."

the jews at the adl belong in the oven

>dat gif

user actually did it, huh.

>cartoon frog next to a breed of dog

pottery

#yesallpepes

>pit bulls

I thought that was a rapper image thing.

>tfw pic related of a frog with a insignificant little country hoodie is banned from the internet and CIA will fly from the other side of the globe to arrest you and throw you into Guantanamo bay to be electrocuted and tortured for hate speech

Fuck you USA. I hope you will have plane crashes.

#NotAllFrogs
#MemeOfPeace
#FrogsWelcome
#GreenLivesMatter

Senior ranking officer of the FBI here.

You've all be placed on the terror watch list for distribution of hate propaganda.

They are, based on those others. Never seen a white prison gang?

>pitbulls a symbol of white supremacists
>not a fashion accessory for niggers

Why do so many nogs have pit bulls? Is DMX a white supremacist?

I guess I cant drink coors now

I'm surprised you guys haven't co-opted Dilbert yet. The creator supports Trump, though tells everyone he meets in person that he supports Clinton so he won't get killed (he lives in California).

TFW 5 out of 7 of those pepes are OC

Seriously, don't these retards understand what we are trying to do? Do they even understand what they themselves are trying to do anymore?

Nice. Assuming I be strip searched and anally probed ... by a big, strong, white American beefcake

We're still trying to coopt Hugh Neutron.

Is it time for PePe to retire? We should make a NEW cartoon character the face of "Hate".

SUCK THAT R9K

You tried for years to reclaim pepe Trump finished it he finished it.

You guys have ruined pepe he might be killed by some psychology liberal now I hope you are happy with yourselves

Before moon man and the merchant.

How does our merchant of Venice, happy merchant feel about this?

Would it cost me a ban from Faceberg if I I make it my profile picture?

doubt it as of now. But theres only one way to find out.

Why Hugh though, I would think Timmy's dad would be a much better candidate. He became a dictator in one episode, and routinely names the Jew (DinkleBERG)

Eh, ill take my chances. Cone and take my pepe folder.

> Dilbertman supports Trump
Naw. Pretty sure he detests the guy even if he may admire his skills. I kinda feel the same way, I am amazed at his powers of persuasion, but disgusted by the views he uses and distrustful of his motives.

Or choke yearlings in thesage grass.

Make his nose bigger and cut off his foreskin, you'll be fine

>prison gangs determine my reality

So you're into lots and lots of anal rape.

This is a shock.

Did you know that prison gangs also use THE LATIN ALPHABET?!? Ooohhhh, scary!

>memes will be illegal in your lifetime

kek

OY VEY

ITS LIKE ANOTHA SHOAH

What a time to be alive.

It says that you can submit a hate symbol to ADL. What if we spam it with Hillary pics?

>implying a cartoon can be racist
kys, Google!

Just saved this from another thread. What a fkn year...

>thinking that a cartoon drawing from a brazillian basket weaving forum is racist

I want off this ride.

(you)

Guys, I want to print many Pepe-Stickers, so I can use this to paste over all of the "anti-rascist-right etc." stickers in my uni.
What do you think of this idea?

Race war now raggy? Gas the rikes.

It wont be a problem once we kill them all om the day of the rope and remove the site.

do it

DO IT.

PLZ bby

it must be done.

kek wills it.

Who cares, the ADL is biased as fuck. Any BLM shit doesn't get put in but some bullshit the media and political cunts say does. Fuck the ADL and fuck the corrupt political cunts

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

>Memes becoming real life

What a time to be alive.

You tried

Nice, but id go with this. Got trump, religion, and I fkn love this pepes expression. 3 x the liberal triggering goodness

oy vey the jews are on our tail

Is this why we're always called 'reactionaries?' Because we're always reacting to these oven-dodgers instead of focusing on advancing our own cause?

Makes sense. Cred Forums likes to talk about hitler and genocide in positive light, which is clearly hate speech, and then adopts Pepe as their mascot. What do you think was going to happen?

NAME THE JEW

kol

Scientific analysis by the Washington Post

Proof?

Timestamp my d00d.

You should make one "The holocaust never happened ..But it was AWESOME!"

*tips menora*

That's some quality keks.

So because a minority of people use it in such a context, it is now entirely a bigoted meme?

Are they going to put the alphabet and the number system on there next because you can spell "nazi" and write "1488"?

Next Up: The Aryan Star of Blood

Is this real??? Holy fucking hell

>sadpepe.jpg

>US citizen tries to pass into Canada
>laptop scanned
>"sorry sir, after determining that you are in possession of racist and violence inciting images on your hard drive were going to have to refuse you entry"

>British citizen sitting at home
>hear a knock on his door
>"excuse me, sir, we've received a tip that you seem to in possession of a shirt that bears a maxi frog image"
>"oh?"
>"we need to ensure the safety of the premises by identifying whether or not you have a license for that shirt"
>"oh I do but it's expired"
>"well, sir, we're going to have to bring you in undocumented possession of racist memorabilia"

>be in the dunny
>coppers come and bang the door knocker
>"gday mate, we noticed you had a firearm registered under your name that has now been deemed illegal"
>"not me savage!"
>"under new legislation aimed at deterring white supremacist gangs all firearms painted green are to be rendered inoperable or turned into your local police station, you have 14 days to comply. Thank you"

>be in Germany
>ISP terminates your internet for illegal pepe image downloading

>be in France
>frogs are now banned from being sold for eating due to complaints from the Muslim majority

PLEASE THIS!!!!!!

This would be good too, but I think, it should be as simple as pic related. Simple, but clear sign, also his impression got everything.

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-q-jCS3HIU

They... they actually even said that most uses of Pepe are not racist, and it's important to look at context. Did you even read the listing?

what is adl

Jews confirmed for not handling any banter whatsoever.

God they are such whiny little bitches.

We should encourage the alt right to claim every meme on earth just to clog up the ADL database and keep them working 24/7.

Aryan Sherrif's Badge

Not
>Jews can't take the heat

You only had one job....

Poo poo pee pee

>>Jews can't take the heat

Lel

Take it up with Germany.

Some terrorist group.

#NotAllPepes
#JeSuisPepe

anti defamation league. like ctr for jews kinda

your moses meme is defaming me

The ADL was originally called the Jewish Lawyer's Guild.

then why even list it at all

> Kill Jews Man

Fuckin kek

>if you cant take the heat get out of the oven

PLEASE Cred Forums
this

I wonder if white prisoners are going to get pepe tattoos now

honest folks, just protecting the chosen people from ebil goys

Jewish internet defense faggots on steroids

They are scared and desperate.

People do very irrational things under emotional stress.

Cred Forums and Pepe have caused a world wide triggering.

No space is safe from Kek's Wrath.

Gas The Fucking Kikes

All Fucking Niggers Must Fucking Hang

Race War Now

holy fuck it's real
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html?referrer=https://www.google.se/#.V-rBQiiLTIU

>it's an adl adds pepe the frog meme to hate symbol database episode

I guess Merchant is in that database as well, right?

wut

Nice edit

>nope it's not

Wow, adl ruined pepe. He was the mascot for r9k and neets. Thanks for fucking ruining pepe Cred Forums. THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS

so it's official that JIDF doesn't frequent Cred Forums, right?

>(((ADL)))

black organizations do get put on there as hate groups but it doesn't happen until they say something bad about Jews and even then they're kind of added as a quiet afterthought

HITLER FROG IS HOLOCO$TING US!!1!!
IT'S LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH!!!!!
OYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Kek

or that they wont add something that ppl will understand is not really stereotypical but truthful.

have a pepe merchant submitted maybe.

they surge during major Israeli military operations but otherwise don't spend too much time here anymore

i think their attention is focused on flagging anti-refugee and German matching song videos as hate speech on yt at this point

Yessssssssss

Dilbert got so assravaged that people online didn't like his comics that he shilled as his own biggest fan.

He is subhuman.

>tfw aryan nation starts using pepe instead of the swastika

>I thought that was a rapper image thing.

You're an idiot if you think that. Niggers have no love for animals and could careless for their wellbeing. They see dogs as a means to an end. Whites on the other hand see dogs as family and not just tools.

I like that they put this one as an example. Subtle redpill?

they will save the rarest of pepes for those higher up the ranks.

I'll swear to g-d wear a pepe menorah to synagogue

>pepe has been successfully snatched away from the jaws of the normies
>has also become a symbol on the same tier as the swastika

Feels good, man.

>clearly hate speech
can you give me a legal definition of "hate speech" in US law?
I don't imagine you can because there is no such thing. The Jews have been preying on 70 IQ retards for years trying to convince you there is.

ADL here, this thread has been reported to the FBI on shoah prevention grounds. Please don't save any of these racist images, or we will find you, goyim!

You should make the rest of her skin green.

D A L E
A
L
E

Google
>Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits.

Google
>Genocide - the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Adolf Hitler January 30, 1941
>“Today I will once more be a prophet. If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth and this the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!”

>Many variations of the meme became rather esoteric, resulting in the phenomenon of so-called "rare Pepes."
Is this literally real life? What the fuck?

Fucking cringe.

The Pepe market never crashed, user.

>TO THE MOON

inb4 Runeposting

>Pit bulls
Pit bulls are used by niggers all the time. They use them for dog fights and for attacking people.
They're good dogs though, the only issue is that they can be aggressive if not trained properly, or that they'll attack anything their master tells them to.

I've been holding onto some ancient Pepes from 2006-2009. Do I sell now or are they going to rise in value even further?

>Cred Forums
>pitbulls

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Seriously Cred Forums is the only place where I've seen a serious discussion about how pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

german shepherd master race

And here I thought Jews were supposed to be smart.
I've never witnessed this level of autism.

/r9k/ here

Do we crash Hillary Clinton's campaign with no survivors as thanks?

Autism speaks
Hillary falls

WELL AT LEAST I CAN STILL POST MY HAROLDS

I've had a pepe as my avatar since forever.
No comebacks.. Yet.

>eating bacon isn't racist in itself, but if you eat bacon while saying racist things you might be a racist
Why even bring up the fucking frog if it has no bearing on whether something is racist or not?

>mfw I now have to go through my social media accounts and cleanse them of frog pictures lest I lose my job

Thanks a lot you fucking autists

Cucked

failure code has been enacted.

too late, get a new job based cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdk4_9xm8XU

WEVE RECLAIMED PEPE FROM THE NORMIES!

my man

Now we must meme Moon Man into the media.

Harold is the shit, and they would never expect an old elderly man to be a hate symbol

>Lumping us in with Reddit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This memes something
youtube.com/watch?v=UQG5rsCtU2M

We need a punch pepe version of this.

>associating pitbulls with white supremacists and not blacks...

loooooooooool

>replace major patriarchs of judaism with pepe
>pepe as moses
>pepe as abraham
>pepe as judah macabee
>pepe as a jew in a good light
the ADL fucked up big time

Ok here it is. Start putting this logo in the worst most hateful memes we can make. Apparently that's all it takes.

That's a beautiful Pepe, congratulations

Why are racist and anti-Semitic two different things? Anti-Semitic just means racism against Jews, but there is no specialized term, at least one that is widely used, for racism against other groups. Why are Jews so specialize that they deserve their own special racism?

HE WAS A GOOD TADPOLE HE DIN DU NUFFIN

JUS TRYNA TO GET MO' GOOD BOY POINTS FOR DEM TENDIES

>The majority of uses of Pepe the Frog have been, and continue to be, non-bigoted. However, it was inevitable that, as the meme proliferated in on-line venues such as fourchan, eightchan, and leddit, which have many users who delight in creating racist memes and imagery, a subset of Pepe memes would come into existence that centered on racist, anti-Semitic or other bigoted themes.

Because we need a special word for prejudice against a group of people so small it's essentially no one anywhere.

And because this group that's so small it's essentially no one anywhere comprises a disproportionate number of media tycoons and international bankers.

Add CAIR too and SPLC

>Fight wars the ADL way

>#not all pepes

Also, send them lots of hillary pics. Make it seem like anti-capitalists are anti-jew.

we gotta start a real religion before they do this

i can do it, and have the domains. I'll get an irc server up later

i will donate if you do this

best i can do is $100 though

Kekspeed, user.

upload them merchant pepe and hillary pepe

We can make everything a racist symbol. Do your magic pol, hit them with their own weapons.

>inb4 Boys Club gets called hate speech and gets banned.

I was actually seriously contemplating buying an old abandoned church in my area and turning it into a shrine of Darkness at one point. I imagined gathering donations and throwing sweet parties with my friends from college.

... It was just an autistic dream though...

NO TIME FOR LOVE

We could use it as a base for sacrificing black/Jewish babies. That's how it was used in the past, when it was exclusively a symbol for Moloch.

make it come true. be tax exempt. get paid.

no matter what happens, at least we made a crudely drawn cartoon frog an official hate symbol. /r9k/ tried to take pepe away from the normies with hundreds of their infantile poo poo pee pee edits and they were unsuccessful and then Cred Forums strolls along and does it without even really trying, this was an unforeseen side-effect of Cred Forums being Cred Forums, never change Cred Forums you are the hero this site needs

>peckerwood, a white prisoner in a nonwhite country
>pitbull, the niggest of all dogs
wat

The Church of Kek and Repeating Digits?

Eh. I just started college. Also, I casually joked about it to my mom, and she told me not to even think/talk about it (she's an atheist btw).

>by itself, the frog isn't a nazi symbol, but if the frog is using a swastika or other nazi symbols, then it comes a nazi symbol

Well duh

That literally goes for anything except for Hinduism.

do as she said,
dont mention it,
dont think of it BUT JUST FUCKING DO IT!

>mfw when every Denver hipster drinks coors

I support this memery

First we gonna GAS, Then we gonna BURN
Then we let them DIG, DON'T LET IT SHOW
Cyclone-b gon give it to ya

Will Momiji be added as well?

Doge too?

They are degenerate skinheads what did you expect?

>jews are a race
So is Islam a race too?

Pepe the Frog is a trademarked and copyrighted character. Pepe is intellectual property owned by artist Matt Furie. This is an unlicensed use of Pepe by ADL, and is also slander against the artist Matt Furie.

ADL needs to be sued so Matt Furie can be financially compensated for the damage to his name and his brand.

Someone got paid to write this summary...

>breitbard
Meh

You gonna get to the shadow relm, jimbo.

#KekNotFalseGods
>tfw normies will never learn that kek is all powerful and his likeness is power beyond all normie comprehension

The ADL has stated multiple times in its description that Pepe is widely used without hate, and that usage of the frog as hate speech is contextual.

Jews are a people, an ethnoreligious group.

>being retarded
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

Kek is revealing himself to the world

>frogs helped to save the slave jews in egypt
>tfw a frog has become an antisemitic symbol that will help destroy them

You have to go back

in the ovens

Of we do this it can operate like vault 21.

>Located in downtown Las Vegas, Nevada, Vault 21 was a unique Vault experiment: everyone in the vault was equal, it was created with a perfectly symmetrical layout, and the dwellers settled their differences via games of chance. Reliance on luck to solve problems created what might be considered the perfect realization of anarchy: a society in which everyone is equal and no one has an advantage over the others.

Basically all we do is play roulette all day long on a 00-99 wheel. Maximum of 100 members per temple, dubs decides everything.

Everyone comes with a mask of some kind. If you reveal your identity you get thrown out.

>This proves 11 million cremated bodies

So all those mexicans from Breaking Bad were evil white goy supremacistas, it all makes sense now.

This is really getting now full Philip K. Dick Palmer Eldritch-tier. It chills my spine.

K

This.

Overhere these dogs are almost always owned by muzzies, chavs and various other degenerates.

Please do lad, my dream is to be a Kek monk

remember when hot topic tried to put pepe on a shirt so everyone made him into a shit eating, baby killing, nazi?

good times

Can we please meme Hugh Neutron to be the new pepe? It would be the best thing ever if we could see it on this database

>thousands of niggers on Twitter are now noted White Supremecists

How will they police this?

They even mention rare pepes trading.
They've done thier research.

>and Reddit

WE DID IT!

I didn't actually make that one I posted. But here's my shot.

>They've done thier research.
You mean going to know your meme?

Except pitbulls are exclusively owned by white trash scum and niggers.

It should be noted that the hate symbol database is full of all kinds of bullshit. The number 12 is a hate symbol? U FUCKIN WOT M8

Well of course the number 12 is a hate symbol you stupid goy, you can write NIGGER 12 times.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
See?

>the history books will include some of the rarest Pepes for our children to learn about

You can't fucking make this shit up.

*single tear*

>still having Faceberg

We should email them and get them to add wojak to their database, it's not fair that pepe should have all the glory.

This is literally the first time I see that "kill jews man" pepe.

>yfw the ADL is literally hoarding the rarest Pepes just in case

It's fucking pottery.

And this is the first time I see pepe and wojack talking in a comic.

>I am liberal as fuck and I think these assholes are a giant scam

They absolutely are.
This documentary I am posting here is a MUST WATCH for Cred Forums. It's an Israeli libertarian filmmaker who shows the world how all jews are BRAINWASHED (specifically Israeli kids) to see "Antisemitism" EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE!

He pretends to be sympathetic to the cause of the ADL and HLAF OF THE FILM IS HIM TOURING THE WORLD WITH ABE FOXMAN (head of the ADL) and showing how they basically make it up as a giant scam, taking tens of millions from governments and the UN to get the "seal of approval" of being
>non-antisemitic

It's fucking incredible and every person on Cred Forums absolutely needs to watch it to understand how fucked up the anti-semitism racket REALLY is.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYF7opH-9do

Yoav Shamir is an honorary gentile.

The term 'reactionary' comes from the French revolution wherein there were revolutionaries and those who reacted in opposition to the revolution. Ever since, its been used to define someone opposed to progressivism, to a more extreme extent than mere conservatism. Whereas conservatives seek to preserve the status quo, reactionaries are more aggressive, or extreme in their anti-progressive views. Sort of like an inverse of a revolutionary.

Go for it. Replace pitbulls on the adl list.

Will Jews ever stop kvetching about everything?

Just let them go man

>esoteric pepes

Dump them now while you can

lmfao