IT'S HAPPENING!!

SPACEX UNVEILS MARS COLONY ROCKET
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA

Elon Musk speak about the "Interplanetary Transport System" at 1:30 central time

Live Webcast:
youtube.com/watch?v=A1YxNYiyALg

We Mars colony soon, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/images/terraforming-mars-practical-guide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_on_Mars
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/how-elon-musk-used-broken-marketplace-play-us-all
nature.com/news/tardigrade-protein-helps-human-dna-withstand-radiation-1.20648
youtube.com/watch?v=KGR5HP3KSBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>elon musk
Oh god, not this kuk again

>getting hype over le quirky reddit jew

He's a con-artist. All of his businesses are losing money, and he's only still afloat because he wows the /r/futurology masturbatory silicon valley retard audience into investing in him.

Tesla, SpaceX, and Solar City are all complete and utter failures.

I will never understand why people suck this guy's dick so hard.

I want to believe, i trully do, but i cant :(

They haven't even reused a single piece of rocketry yet. How the fuck do they plan to use it right after landing from another flight?
Lmao, great scifi movie musk.

By the time this thing flies they will have flown and reused Falcon 9 hundreds of times.

Presumably, if they can reuse a rocket ever, they can reuse it immediately.

All you have to do is be sure nothing breaks. They'll be able to iron out the kinks before this things flies for the first time.

Elon Musk and Space X will die when Obama leave the office, screencap this.

He's Obama "Green" Budy, this fuck cunt took Billions of US Tax Payers, and all his fucking rockets are old Soviet and Nasa Ripoff from 70's and 80's.

Also he's a liberal so it's a faggot.

Wait, did they terraform mars at the end?

no, this is all CGI.

They do eventually plan on terraforming Mars, but that would take at least 100 years.

>this is all CGI
Yeah, I know, m8.

But is that actually feasible?

At our time no.

And with Space X never.

>Wait, did they terraform mars at the end?

Their children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren did.

They need to re-enter the atmosphere and and launch righ after the re-entry.
The thing with a re-entry is that thing allways break, thats what the heatshields are for. But in order to know that nothing breaks on a spaceship, you need to inspect it, which they cant seeing as it is really fucking hot and is currently being loaded with a large batch of rocket fuel.

Do NOT send blacks, I repeat
>Do NOT send blacks, I repeat

Of course. Anything that's possible if feasible.

So he finally unveiled the dildo rocket
Well whatever
I want to be able to live in a fairytale as well
I will see aqua happen
I will make sure neo venetia gets built

No magnetic field on mars to protect from solar winds.
Mars would get any atmosphere we put on it striped away by ions comming from the sun, and thus we would need to give mars a magnetic field which we are very far from being able to do.
Its just some pretty pictures to get NASA money.

>crew lands on mars
>they all die because no oxygen

did musk think this through

isn't low earth orbit within the atmosphere?

I'll admit, I know absolutely nothing about space travel.

>But is that actually feasible?

Yes. The plan is to nuke the polar ice and redirect asteroids to impact the poles. This will cause a runaway greenhouse effect.

The lack of a magnetosphere will be dealt with using nuclear-powered superconducting rings built around the colony and eventually around all of mars. They say 7 nuclear power plants will be needed for that.

Nothing essential breaks*

How are they going to build the atmosphere?
Atomic bombs? How about water and plants?

Thats a very easy fix.
Just electrolyse some water and you will get oxygen and hydrogen.
Its by far the simplest thing to ensure.

here's a DUDE SCIENCE explanation that I found on reddit

futurism.com/images/terraforming-mars-practical-guide/

Stripping the atmosphere by solar wind takes geological time. if we crash some comets there and get a decent atmo going it will last for millions of years without intervention. By then we can restart the core or just roll our own magnetosphere.

So how are they going to go around radiation shielding? The astronauts will become a giant plump of cancer, before they reach the red beauty

>build atmosphere without magnetosphere
>lol solar flares
Brilliant idea

>SPACEX UNVEILS POORLY RENDERED COMPUTER ANIMATED SHORT FILM

whoa dude.

Amazing, Mr. Musk is a very bright man.
>ethnically diverse population
Sure that is a must but DO NOT SEND LOW IQ PEOPLE.

couldn't we just build really big magnets at the north and south pole?

> 88

Appropriate dubs checkd

I srsly cant wait till this stupid bubble burst and for everyone to look back to this faggit and blame the shit out of him for stealing such many milions of public monies
IMO we should send the tanned world citizens to Mars, so the can become kangz again

Atmosphere stripping would take millennia

Even if we couldn't build an artificial magnetic field (we actually can and it's relatively easy) then we could just pump more CO2 into the atmo to replenish it

>they electrolyse their water supply
>crew dies from dehydration

what is musk's contingency when his mars mission fails

biggest hurdle to overcome IIRC is Mars's decayed magnetic field
supposedly it was a lot closer to Earth a long time ago, but some fuckery happened and the magnetic field shielding the planet from radiation stopped working and the sun slowly blasted the atmosphere away

You goys are no fun.

While LEO isnt in the atmosphere, there is some gas up there although really small amounts of it.
LEO requires about 8km/s of speed, in order to not fall back to earth. Which means in order to get the payload some ways there it would need to travel several km/s which will create some pretty great preassure.

that's what i said in another thread ... you taken my dumb shit ideas? you do know that would cause centeries of radiation.

>Getting on Elon Musks rocket

The upper atmosphere of Venus is 100 times more hospitable and accessible than Mars.

'Mars colonization' is a retarded meme for idiots who watched sci-fi on TV instead of attending school.

It would take a really long time on earth.
But mars has a lot less gravity and thus a lot thinner atmosphere, it would not take that long.
And the stripping of the atmosphere would not have to be totall, it would just need to be enough to make it uninhabitable.

We know what the radiation environment is out there the transport will be shielded and in case of flare they'll have a storm shelter at the center of the water tank. This is something we already have a solution for.

I hope they send 50% whites 25% latinos and 25% chinks and it is kept that way so society can survive.

>lol let's float in Venus atmosphere that's really useful
Why not just make space stations then

The booster lands back onto the launch mount??

Bull-fucking-shit.

You could maybe put it into the core of the planet and have it work. But that will be pretty damn hard.
Also the challange would not be to create a strong magnetic field, but rather a large enough one.

why aren't you voting for the interplanetary candidate?

Their previous one can do it
Why wouldn't this one

Now he just has to fill it with Jews before blowing it up.

I wish I could be excited, but I know this will only be used for evil and to further (((their))) plans.

Mars has water they can replenish from underwater aquifers and ice deposits. Recycling will ensure that they won't need that much water to replenish the loop.

How do you plan to fund spacetravel if you have 500 million spics and nogs on wellfare?

That's great, Pekka, but we don't have any way to shield them during the trip there.

Are there any good textbooks where I can learn about all this?

This... Space travel should just hold on while we fix the world. Sending out diversity space platoons would be a disaster. It has to be 100% or at most slightly asian.

>100 years.
I think you mean it will probably take multiple hundreds if not thousands of years to ever make any piece of mars habitable without a pressurized suit and comprehensive protection from radiation. It's atmosphere is nothing more than a thin layer of carbon and other trace gases, not enough to trap substantial heat overnight, it has almost no magnetic field left which means it has no protection from ionizing radiation. The planet is a mostly barren rock for a reason and anybody who thinks that we could terraform it in a century is living in an alternate reality.

Wouldn't restarting the core of a planet would take a retarded amount of energy?

Aren't we rushing things m80s?

No.
>50% white
>25% asian
>25% real hispanic latinos
To ensure plagues will not wipe people out.

4 minutes to webcast start

you've just got a weak imagination.

Just every year, replace 1/100th of the planet with something that's like Earth.

Then after 100 years, we have a fully functional Earth.

fucking retard

Terraforming not so much. Better to build underground habitats. Rock is a really good radiation shield.

elon musk is a fraud
he ignores the white genocide going on in south africa.

Is there any knowledge of the purity of that water? Couldent it be irradiated or somehow contaminated?

An artificial magnetic field could be created by alternating rings of liquid nitrogen running equatorially along the planet

Much easier and cheaper than restarting the core

Nuking the core is a Hollywood solution I was talking more about heating the core molten by different means to start convection and a magnetic field though tectonics could be a bitch to deal with. Nuking the core would not effect radiation levels on the surface in any case.

>Why not just make space stations then
Indeed. The same could be said of Mars, except even more so. At least on Venus you could (conceivably) tend a farm and raise a family. The only thing you could get on Mars is a low sperm count from radiation poisoning.

Dunno, I've read about it mostly on the internet.
Im probably a quite bad source on magnetic stuff tbqh.

>crew lands on mars in the hopes that the guy that told them that "Mars has water they can replenish from underwater aquifers and ice deposits" wasn't wrong
>he was wrong
>mars has no underground water
>they die of thirst

so seriously, what's musk's plans gonna be after this mars fantasy of his

The point is that it's not a fast process we can just replenish from time to time as required every few hundred years if it comes to that.

Any contaminants would obviously be filtered out.

he knows he wont get that far
meanwhile he's got plenty of money

Stream starting soon

Well, at least he's trying to do something.

To get a lot of money from usefull idiots.
Then live happy in a mansions while they realise they got swindeled of their shekels.

You trying to say that spaniards and italians arent huwite? Thats on you pham.

Hey Jonne I was talking about a storm shelter in the transport. As I said many mars missions have carried radiation detectors on the way to mars and the ambient radiation can be attenuated with no problems. In case of a solar flare coming their way they can get in a storm shelter in the center of the transport that is surrounded by a water tank. Hell this was figured out decades ago.

We are huwite but not the same as 'true whites' I'd say.
White people have blue eyes and blonde hair.

True enough.
Even then though... We havent even started being able to redirect asteroids.
And in order to get enough of them to fill an atmosphere on mars i would imagine we would have to be quite proficient on the subject.

Live stream starting now

He isn't ignoring it, it is fueling his desire to build ships so we can colonize mars while leaving (((them))) here as he rains down the orbital rods of god on them.

Oops, wrong reply.

>it's not streaming

I bet the skypes did this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_on_Mars

Also there would be pathfinding missions to survey landing / colony sites and locate resources such as water.

Id accept that. Okay guys, me and this Brazilian guy has sorted out the races of the expeditionists.

When do we take off?

our tax dollars are funding this farce. muh global warming we need space ghettos for the poor rapefugees. you know those billion dollar nasa jets? the politicia use them as fucking taxis. this mars thing going to be the biggest waste of money in history. contracting govt work is a farce cause of pay to play.

>He calls me a retard.
>He doesn't understand how incredibly huge 1/100th of a planet is.
>He is incapable of even conceiving how difficult it would be to make ANY of Mars (a barren, dry, airless, supercold, and highly radioactive waste) even passingly similar to earth.
>Not only does he seem to think it would actually be possible to do any of this any time in the near future, but he thinks we could pull off such a feat in a single year.

So you're stupid as well as delusional? Well no surprises there. Got a plan as to how we're going to magically turn .5591 million square miles of completely uninhabitable radioactive wasteland into a comparative paradise capable of sustaining earth-like life without an atmosphere or magnetosphere? Any scientific paper or proposal as to how such a monumental feat would be achieved?

Dont hold your breath.
In order to colonise mars there would have to be a lot of technological advancements in order to do it in the method he proposed.

Fucking rednecks every time man.

>Also do not send those guys to space.

Why is Mexico so bad at organising an event? I watched the panels from yesterday and it was very poorly done. And now there's a delay. Fucking hell.

>our tax dollars are funding this farce

Spacex is a private company, all R&D related to this is from their pocket.

>not realizing that I was pretending to be retarded

are you retarded or something?

No, we send shitskins on a pilgrimage to colonize space.

We stay here and establish the empire of Holy Terra while they freeze their asses off in space

This, the frustration in this thread is palpable

They give spacex contracts.
Its sorta like funding but NASA gets something in return.

STARTING.

>wants to send 3 billion people to space
Fucking leafs every time I hope you get your internet cut

it's live my googles

It's live!

The meme man

he's gonna save us all and give us reddit gold and put us on mars and all we gotta do is give him 5 trillion dollars

le savior of humanityr!!!!

the absolute madman he's really live!

Get on the stream you nerds

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/how-elon-musk-used-broken-marketplace-play-us-all

Hopefully this new subsidized fraud will give some momentum to TSLA and SCTY for a nice pump.

get on the damn shuttle, mestizo

>people land on Mars
>start having all sorts of health problems due to low gravity
>new children being born are deformed or die

Did anyone think this through?

I can't wait to start killing space niggers
>age of exploration 2 electric boogaloo when?

>This ayyy music.

>chat is disabled

no they're kind of just winging it.

You should email them a screenshot of your Cred Forums post I bet they'd really appreciate it.

That tune though.

>They give Spacex contracts.
>In return Spacex renders services

Gee it's almost like a commercial enterprise that produces profits that are reinvested in R & D and future projects. And incidentally also creates jobs and industry generating tax to the government.

If that really is an issue, they could just, you know, use a second rocket

>stay on earth
>get raped by muzzies
Fuck you burger I want to die in service to the space emperor

how comfy is Belgium?

you're flag seems very comfy to me.

That looks nice but Musk should focus on keeping his rockets from exploding first. Right now he can't even get astronauts to orbit.

We all are freaks to some degree if we're here. We all want to go to space. The fact that spaceX is just a may may frustrates us all.

The reality is that our global society/world is far too broken.

Unless the entire 1st world abandons earth to the googles, the end of the world is soon.

children born on Mars would be genetically modified tho, read about CRISPR

Belgium (if it weren't for the muzzies and jews) is probably the comfiest country in existence

right, who gives a shit about space travel, we need more welfare for niggers and more shekels for Mr. Goldberg to start wars in the middle east
:^)

Fuck you niggers why do you have to be like this about everything.
This is the only thing in recent memory that focuses about advancement and fulfilling human potential.
Leave your petty politics and noise out of it, this is pure.

>musk memeing everyone by being 15 mins late to his own stream

>people live on Mars for Generations
>extreme environment changes cause them to adapt and change rapidly
>we get a new breed of Nigger Martians worse than any Dindu from Earth

Brilliant plan faggot

Elon Musk White Mars Colony Cumfirmed!

I am probably a fucking nu-male -- i have got tears if joy in my eyes.

end of the world is never.

its not and you know it. (((they))) want this so they can leave the planet and have us all die.

Most Flemish parts are comfy, French parts are commie tier.

Keeping human genetics pure is actually no longer just a meme

>would
Yeah that's the problem. They would do that if they could do that.
Musk projects are so ambitious that they fall into unreal field.

>"hold on. just let me make one more shitpost"

A
FUCKING
NON-COUNTRY

>White Mars Colony
>holds the event at international congress in Mexico

yeah, nah, the first person on Mars will probably be a transgender dindu

Can't be full white idiot.

I hear the Musk is a closet NatSoc.

It's a big rumor among Silicon Valley types.

I'd believe it
He's lived in south Africa after all

Most of 120 IQ+ whites are.
They know not to show their power level though.

If you pulled that out of your ass it sounds retarded enough to work.

well, nothing happening yet

>I will never understand why people suck this guy's dick so hard.

Because the real money to be made is in taking risks with future technology that could potentially take off big. He's a goldmine for rich people looking to invest.

This is how the 1% stay rich.

Yeah well if NASA is giving them bullshit contracts like the related video it still doesnt do much for anyone.

>tfw elon musk grew up in apartheid
>tfw red pilled about niggers
>tfw he knows african population boom is a threat
>he'll only allow white people on board
>mars will be a white society

NatSoc did like the thought of reaching the stars.

Hmmm, is he our guy?

Excuse me, is it the same Musk that shitted hte fueled rocket with payload on the launchpad this month?

now if only they could get their rockets to not blow up...

All I'm saying is that this would be the right way to do it. Scientists already discovered a protein in tardigrades that helps them resist radiation. Source:

nature.com/news/tardigrade-protein-helps-human-dna-withstand-radiation-1.20648

Together with the gene editing tool CRISPR it could help astronauts survive in space/Mars. And I'm pretty confident that we'll find ways to make humans live in shittier gravity.

Musk is funneh xD
youtube.com/watch?v=KGR5HP3KSBk

At least he is not hungry and is trying something while you guys only think about muh atlantism.

We'll finally leave this planet

Musk is giving me blue balls DESU
20 mins late to his own stream

He basically paid 2 10/10 white women to have his 5 aryan children for him

Is that considered beta?

For now leaf, you however will always be cuck central.

accidents gonna happen m8. how often did russia or nasa fuck up when it came to space flight?

>drill down deep enough
>reignite core with superlazors
>keep heating it until
>reestablish permanent magnetic field
piece of piss, really. all we need is strip-mine the Mars for nuclear fuel in order to power it

subhuman slavshits

Fuck sake it's going to be a diversity shitfest colony fuck fuck fuck

*until mantle becomes liquid

Musk is a nationalist though

is it starting??

him and a couple others, in fact.

Also when does this shit finally start.

Gundam when?

>this is pure
Pure profit for the jewmusk

>atlantism
what? did you read some of Dugin's book backwards?
Russia is going to the Moon by 2030. I know it sounds silly just like saying India superpowah by 2025, but we already approved the budget for Lunar missions

>be nationalist
>leave country
shut up, the kind of ideology he actually has is not really national

the guy's never on time
remember the Model 3 reveal

>Last two attempts to send a rocket into space blew up at the launch pad
>Believes that he can colonize Mars

The dude is generating hype off his blissfully ignorant supporters to increase his companies stocks.

How can he send people to Mars when he can't even send a rocket into space, which is by far 1000000x easier to do

>Making Humans a Multiplanetary Species

We will Marsform this shitty little speck of a planet.

>be nationalist
>leave country
shut up, the kind of ideology he actually has is not really national
Yeah you can do it if you start caring about things that matter instead of muh 4th political theory let's bring USA down

EVERY YEAR 1/100th of the planet... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

1/100th what is that? like a piece of planet the size of antartica?

"MAKE IT LIKE EARTH"

AHAHAHAAHHA

SpaceX has done it before. It's kind of crazy, really. Seeing how all of Elon Musk's projects, current and former, all come together to support this one. Was this his plan all along?

>Musk is a nationalist though
Bullshit

>skypes do everything to ruin your country
>literally nothing you can do about it

Damn this stream music is chill af

Pretty good gig though.
Around even the slightest "enlightened" people, if you mention Tesla they cum their pants.
People are more into fantasy and speculation than they are into real results.

yea comfy

>no, this is all CGI.

when is the show gonna start?

You don't know what "happening" means.

should have 25 minutes ago

so trump really is right on space shit, we should leave it to private

but there is something i don't understand, what does this company gain from that? how do they make money from this? it can't just be a guy that dreams of space all day funding this shit, he's gotta make money and he's gotta make a profit

i mean... this is basically what 10/10 women do. so not really, no.

>it looks like a dick

time to spread our seed to the stars.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I SIGN UP
GET ME OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i promise i'm 100% qualified to be an extraterrestrial colonist :^)

hell ya each track so far, i wanna find them to listen again

at least this music is chill as fuck

> this faggot thinks we can get past the Van Allen belts
>faggots think there are other planets we can walk on

Gee I dunno maybe the fact that they will win contracts and gain popularity?

Finding a portal to Narnia and asking Gandalf to cast a terramorphing spell seems like a more realistic plan than yours, mate.

I would say not in our life time. We are talking about hypothetical things. Things that we work on and have to be applied.
Throwing money on interplanetary travel right now is a waste with other problems around. This is whole situation looks like a scam.

Presumably they'll pay for it by selling seats.

>last 2 rockets blow up
>this negates the other 26 successful launches

weak b8 lad

Isn't he a Jew? Elon's hebrew

No. One of the few non Jews in SV.

If UN decided to give one planet/moon to every country in the world and you were the in-charge of UN what would you give to whom.
(African countries will act as a singular unit i.e. a planet or moon dedicated toAfrican Union. Same with EU countries. And middle east sans Israel)

>this flag
>this post

each launch costs millions, how do they get those millions back? are they gonna mine mars and sell what they mine?

Doubt he genuinely thinks that. He's just taking donations from people who took Mass Effect a little too seriously.
>Don't worry guys, we'll have this project done in 10 or 20 years.
>Everyone forgets the $100 they invested and don't keep track when the guy just moves to another country to live as a millionaire

ITS STARTING

Here we go stream is live now

START - a fucking frenchman

Wait, who are you to say what is a waste for a private company?

Damn dat accent
A true French man

Slavshit because you have a decent IQ but do not use it for anything but belicism and have inferior ideologies.
This is why you are shit.

[THICK ACCENT INTENSIFIES]

Must blew up Kikebook's only satellite so he might be a good guy

pro-""""american""" doesn't mean shit

a weee wee le la baguette

Stream has started, with a from CNES

Elon Musk funds everything he does with government subsidies. He gains American taxpayer dollars -and- gets to sell the product at the end of the day. Cars, batteries, trips to orbit/space.

Musk*

When does the stream start?

>SpaceSex
>revolutioning
JUST

fuck damn he's nervous

Im not slav though, im jewish.

speak up lad
the room is louder than you are

Dat thick european announcer accent tho

HAPPENING

>Make Mars SEEM possible
>Make it SEEM like it's something we can do
>....In our life times
>Give me your money, you'll totally be around to go to Mars goy
Scam detected

ho gaya bhaiya

lmao what a fucking retard

you'd think he'd practice this maybe once before giving the speech.

top kek, no wonder Ukraine is in war

so in the end its still the taxpayers paying for this shit

why not just give the money to nasa who should be more competent? at least they don't blow up rockets that often

Will Elon save us all?

He always is, if you've watched his other talks. He's actually much better here than he was in other speeches.

>please clap

He's reached Jeb tier already

I can't wait for this one to blow up too.

It is possible but it probably wont be done

>you'd think he'd practice this maybe once before giving the speech
Can we stop discussing Trump for a second here.

>100 years

No. Terraforming Mars would be a very, very long and gradual process.

It would take decades to restore Mars to even just a fraction of its former self.

have never seen one before

jews are masterrace, i'm immigrating to Israel next year, this country can stay at war forever, i don't give a shit

Oh thx.I remember you from some other thread.

yeah we need to talk about Hillary more often João

LMAO earth is small compared to other planets LMAO

is the audience 10 year olds?

Where exactly is he asking for money?

He's doing business putting up satellites and making electric cars that blow everything out of the water.

He's just explaining what he plans to do with his private companies and his own money.

i don't remember him being such a stutterer

>why mars?
>here's some picture book stuff

Do you know why dicks are shaped like dicks?
Building a ship like that is for maximum efficiency.

liar. they getting massive subsities.

Thank you space elevator.

>just moves to another country to live as a millionaire
unless Ameber Heard spends all that cash before that

Cya Schlomo, dont let the oven door hit you on the way out.

Why is he so nervous, lads?

Yeah I know that, not all Jews though, just the ashkenazi ones.
He is talking to the world you idiot, it is illegal in some countries for those things to be taught you complete shit lord

the way he talks is almost cringy

/pol>/sci

First, underground colonies on Mars.
Then, floating cities on Venus.
>tfw we will never live to see it

Because he is not a TV show host but a business man and creative mind.
That is not his ability, respect the man's nature absolute retard.

>Where exactly is he asking for money?
>He's just explaining what he plans to do with his private companies and his own money.
Just wait for it. You too will be able to buy stocks in his company.

Might be better spending your investment money on Kikerbergs "technology" that will remove all diseases by the end of the century though.

When you receive money from government... Yes.

Kek, was just asking m8 calm down

He's normally cool as a cucumber

Holy shit that was amazing. I was holding back tears of joy watching that.

THIS IS PROGRESS.

I'm hype, this isn't a hopeless dreamer this is a guy that has operational orbital-class rockets and boosters than can land.

Time to kick progress in space off again and not spend any more time stagnating

I just realized that a 1000 lb human would only weigh 380 lbs which would mean that humans could become even after on mars than they're allowed to on earth.

What kind of 2.5 ton monstrosities would be allowed to grow on mars holy shit.

this

even fatter*

He has a lot of pressure on himself if it was you you would literally shit your pants like your American bastard sons.
Would you like the government to fund fucking abortions instead of space research, are you fucking insane? This is why Poland is in the middle ages.

gotta eat those burgers

is that shit surrounding india?

Whens this one going to explode?

He was horribly bullied as a kid

This would've been cool.. 20 years ago

Space is boring homey, didn't you get the memo?

Isn't the bigger challenge in Mars not only the atmosphere but also the Magnethosphere or whatever it's called. Without a good one the gases will just be blown away by solar winds. Will he adress that? Making Mars hotter is useless if the gases don't stay in the actual planet.

inb4 support my patreon

... Yeah because if it's a scam done by Elon Musk then it's fine.

it has never been more exciting friendo

Don't forget that this man is from South Africa, just picture what it was like for him back then, those fucking black idiots bullying the hell out of him and trying to bring him down 24/7/365
Let's see joão.
Prove it is a scam. Could not be, at least it is a lesser of a scam than American education anyway.

>tfw not to see in your life time humans colonize Mars

>not wanting to manifest destiny in the stars

l-let me dream user..

It's just how he speaks

I honestly can't watch his videos without feeling very awkward

Why white boy representing Germany?
I don't get it.

Any one who truly follows this knows spaceX has been an utter failure since day one. I did a report on them and found out quickly the only thing propping them up is the 250mil musk gave them and a bunch of government money Obama gave them. They have squandered all of that with very little real results. NASA did a better job and with less exploding rockets.

This guy's an absolute madman

the visuals are great

>They have squandered all of that with very little real results.

this is b8

Is Musk autistic?

They managed to make reusable first stage rockets. It landed on a sea platform. That's quite a feat lad. It basically cut costs by a LOT.
NASA just crashes their in every launch.

"please clap"
*distant cough*

Yes. One of us.

hes such a mumble mouth

All geniuses are.

He wouldn't be talking about colonising Mars if he wasn't

Don't act like we are not also.

>it's quite expeeeensive
oh god he's about to crack

Stop rationalizing it. I wrote it before. His project is unachievable right now. You are founding his (or yours) wet dreams.

which is exactly what they are trying to avoid. adding a second rocket into the mix increases the cost by 30 - 40 billion dollars for something that size, probably more, as going by their quoted thrust figures would place the rocket at about 4 time the size of Saturn V.

The cost of a second lanuch, on the other hand, would probably only cost about a billion or so, going off of the size estimate and launch costs for the saturn V.

In other words, in order to make such a thing feasible cost-wise, it would really help if they only had to build one.

hearty kek

I've never seen him this nervous
Is he too excited or doesn't he believe his own story

Meanwhile most if not all space station or satellite work is being done using the Russian space program.

hype video time

normal people living normal lives not improving the world.

Such a wasteful life.

you sir should get out of your cave once? eh..

hes always like that.

watch more of his speeches, ive seen him want to cry in some that were announcing great results.

This has been in the making for over 10 years, this is the make or break where he sells the idea to the general public. I would be shitting my pants out there.

I like the fact he's talking about things on a cost basis. That's how we should be looking. We can't do no expenses spared with this sort of thing.

>and all his fucking rockets are old Soviet and Nasa Ripoff from 70's and 80's.

> Brazil
> Into rocket science

START A NEW LIFE ON MARS

NEETS Will iNHERIT THE... UH MARS

Yeah, kinda. It's rage. And rage makes people say things that aren't true.

yea.. thrilling

>terraforming
yea ok musk

>implying it won't just explode on the launchpad

>terraforming

we'll probably kek at the concept in the future, as we'll find humans will adapt to the planet instead of the planet adapting to us

You just have to generate atmosphere faster than the solar winds can strip it, which is a pretty slow process. True it won't last forever, but neither will the Earth.

Well that was fucking dank

Kek, you hit the nail on the head

Humongous

MY HOURS OF PRACTICE IN SPORE FINALLY PAYING OFF

Elon Musk is the WORST public speaker of all time.

>Er, er, um

>I-it will go up multiple times

>Once we r-reach Mars

FUCKING HELL STOP STUTTERING YOU CUNT

there will be people who will infiltrate the engineering crew or the design crew etc and will try to sabotage it. I don't know how they will prevent this. musk only has one shot if that.

new thread pls

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WILL BECOME REAL

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

it's endearing in a way

does he always stutter as much as a shy middle schooler doing show and tell?

Kill yourself you cuck.
You would rather to feed fucking niggers instead of move humanity onward.

This, just hire someone to speak for you.

gibme original exploitable of your pic or i will burn down my own neighborhood. I ain't playin'

You can almost touch the dollars from the american taxpayers watching this shit

Big White Dick!
Musk is one of us alright

GET A MOVE ON

with current technology, about 600 years minimum

meaning, in 100 years it might only be a question of money

Nice cartoon there. Let me know when it actually happens

Can you imagine if he was the first man walking on the moon.

>"T-th-this a err small step for uhm man..."

Fucking Martian scum...

So say we all

>he literally mentioned what fails in the falcon

no need brah, anglos stick together

holy shit lmao
that first stage looks really under fueled just to get to orbit, and a landing that precise is ridiculous
there are so many aerodynamic, fuel, and logistical flaws with that fucking rocket i could make an essay on it

lol this is the gayest shit I've ever seen come out of spaceX
Maybe in 60 years
and why Mars?
Better to focus on orbiting commercial space stations and moon bases (think 2001 a space odyssey) That way we can mine the moon and astroids for precious metals.
This whole "get to Mars" meme is a joke and way too ambitious given our current tech. We need moon bases before this shit

and build new mosques on mars?

No it's not

Exactly

As someone who grew up watching Steve Jobs keynotes (yes I was sad), who is a very good public speaker, watching Musk is painful.

>sweden

550 TONS TO LEO

>and a landing that precise is ridiculous
They can already do it

>Better to focus on orbiting commercial space stations and moon bases (think 2001 a space odyssey)
nigga u dumb.

there's no reason to be on the moon until we have better mining techniques that work on the moon.

>not an argument
And you are another yet another fanboy. Probably a half baked intellectual that went to a meme college to study "science" and thinks he is smarter than his professors. Now projecting yourself onto another dreamer that by some chance made a fortune. Progress something that runs deep in your leftist INTP veins.

fucking 10/10 gif

Didn't they just blow up a rocket with supplies for the ISS? Why is Elon Musk so desperate that he thinks he can get off this planet before Jesus returns?

>42 engines

probably because their rockets have a 93% success rate

You really should kys if you don't think even trying to make colonizing space is worth every single penny it uses up. I don't care if it's a scam or not. It's a private company using private money. And even if they get subsidies your whining about it won't change it so we may as well hope it turns out to be something worthwile. Now take that no-fun-allowed attitude of yours and go somewhere fucking else with it if you hate the idea so fucking much you retarded shill.

Nah that was a year or two ago, the recent one was carrying a kike satellite.

spacex can land on a huge fucking barge with a small, maneuverable rocket stage, there is no way they can land a huge ass rocket stage with zero margin of error

Why isn't this getting me hyped?
Musk should've sent some rockets to Mars for testing prior to making public announcements.
And making interplanetary travel commercial before space travel is a fucking joke.

While exciting it is important to remember that we need to be very careful picking who should be colonizing mars. We can not afford to perpetuate the racism and discrimination that has plagued humanity for so long.

Mars needs to be a diverse planet that proportionately represents many different peoples from many different cultures

You better build a yuuge wall, earthlings, when we're coming for that petite earthling pusy.

Landing on a barge in the middle of the ocean already doesn't leave room for margin of error. Also, technology is the same, they just up the scale.