If Trump fails and all is lost, fear not. We can start over fresh on a new world

If Trump fails and all is lost, fear not. We can start over fresh on a new world.

This is one gulf that the rapefugees can't cross on a boat.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA

>Finnish education

Who is going to pay to make Mars livable? People won't even pay to keep Earth livable.

Mars has no electro magnetic field.
Colonization is literally impossible.
They mainstream their faggy science because it's progressive, when it doesn't mean anything to people.

humanity is good at doing shit if they are afraid or they have to for survival. Just wait for yellowstone to blow

>Mars has no electro magnetic field.
>Colonization is literally impossible.

Not necessarily, an atmosphere with the pressure of earth's and an ozone layer would manage to filter most of the harmful radiation. Solar flare events would still be a problem though radiationwise.

nuke the core, it worked great in that one movie, and drop some icy rocks on it for water and gases

no, you have it backwards.

We send the refugees into the cold depths of space. We stay here on a living planet

Listen shitdick, its not the radiation thats the problem: its the god damn solar winds which ablate the atmosphere away. No magnetic field means the solar winds hit the atmosphere dead on.

Drink bleach, leaf.

"Borrow" water from Europa and dump it at the poles. Enough of that over hundreds of years will eventually make the planet habitable.

>imblyign teh earth is round
:DD

It`s not heavy enough to keep atmosphere

Finally

I will dedicate my life to making sure neo venetia becomes real
Finally a calling

I have a feeling that SpaceX is exaggerating their capabilities with their naming system.

>no magnetic field

then make an artificial one. two superconducting magnets at each pole.

>no atmosphere

then build a dome over/along the valles marineris and pressurize it. massive industrialization on the surface will continually produce atmosphere while the rest of the planet is made habitable.

That happens on a geological timescale, as long as there's something slowly replenishing it once you generated a liveable atmosphere it's not a problem.

>shitdick

shitdick is primarily an american problem, fuckign a girl in the ass won't get you shitdick if she has proper hygiene and a healthy diet

eat more fiber

is there a good reason why we wouldn't just go underground if we start to colonize mars? we fucked up our cities. we should have been building down, not up. remember the twin towers. never again

at least we have education

I dont think we have a technology to replenish atmosphere in such a vast volume.

Yeah, but the point is that atmospheric loss is negligible on realistic timescales despite having no magnetic field. Once you have a 1bar atmosphere you could probably go for a million of years if not more before atmospheric loss is dramatic enough to have noticeable effects.

The biggest obstacle is terraforming and generating the atmosphere. Once it's there maintaning it would probably take only a minimum effort, especially considering that you had the means the generate a dense atmosphere in the first place.

You Europeans can easily drive back the Muslim horde.

You just have to get over your reticence over using attack helicopters on civillians.

Most of the muzzles are tightly packed in ghettos. They have no place to run.

Lovely gash.

Yeah, you are right, i said it wrong, i meant to say that for now we cant generate atmosphere.

>running away
>again
When will you learn?