Operation demoralize Trump supporters massive failure despite all efforts

Better luck next time. Thanks for coming out. Just know that after this the gloves are coming off for next time and it will be glorious!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
youtube.com/watch?v=QZg8E72xXFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glad I'm not the only one noticing a massive slide campaign.

dude, the shills have been out here in full fucking force, it's hilarious

Cred Forums lives for shitpost and shills

For such a demoralizing blow as the liberal media has said was and a blow out of a victory what do I still have this massive election election? You al realize this was her one shot to humanize herself while he used velvet gloves, right? Next time he's coming back with the same pair of gloves but wielding a hammer.

It's almost as if they don't realize that we understand the stakes of this game. CTR is all like "Trump sounds silly and his tax policy isn't wonderful for you," and we're all "Hillary is working for the secret government that wants white men to go extinct" and CTR is all like "but did you hear him sniffle during the debate"

Our actual response to their digs at his tax plan is that his tax plan lowers taxes for all incomes across the board and hers increases them across the board.

Cheers

Anyone who thinks the person calling people names, and avoiding any direct questions won is absurd. My wife, not a trump supporter, made immediate note that at the end HRC went way below the belt, whereas Trump stayed respetful. Pretty obvious right now the DNC believes their only chance to electoral success is painting trump as a terrible person, and not picking apart his policy.

Would have been a totally diff debate if Lester the Molester, who honestly looks like he's wearing black face, hadn't been interjecting DNC talking points.

You are dangerously out of touch with reality

>when in doubt just make up a future scenario where you are right and everything is the way you feel it was all along.

thats Alt Right 101, baby!

> Check Cred Forums catalog this morning
> 1/3 "Trump BTFO"-shill threads
> "sneaky"
> "covert"
> "subtle"

"Mmm...yeah. I'll check again after CTR-shill HQ office hours end."

Damn beaten again by CTR's best. What ever will I do to console myself in yet another monstrous defeat at the hands of the Clintons. Twice in 24 hours how ever will I recover?

>next time

A loser's two favorite words.

What a time to be alive, where paid opposition thinks they can rival awoken supporters in passion, message, or conversion abilities.

> implying they weren't just aussie shitposters with proxies

What is context. Stating that you gave it your best and accomplished nill on the first attempt while we left the governor on and still placed ahead of you and achieved our goals while denying yours.

Look on the bright side maybe they will increase your rate to 0.04cents per post after the upcoming blood bath!!!

>1
>post

So much smug in this thread

So much WINNING

>trying too hard

Can you name the time that polls were mentioned to which I assume you are referring? Because I don't see it a single time. Just like you don't see the point that has been made in just about every thread on here today.

My kids watched the debate and they are teenagers.

They thought Trump did great and Hillary was a smug bitch. That was their words!

Nobody is getting demoralized. Not here, not anywhere else.

Yeah didn't mean to appear as 1 post by user but I was on my phone while picking up lunch. Are both me.

I'll admit, after the debate I was pretty pissed because I thought that Trump held too many punches and could have really knocked her out. But then I came back here and saw all the shilling and realized that we won anyway. Feels good man.

I think you're agreeing with OP

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump *false*

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat ideology)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in Iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who supported the war in Iraq

-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question

They burnt themselves out going on a pure anti-Trump platform while he remained calm cool & collected. Interjected almost each time a lie was told.

Maintained control and always got to finish his statements despite numerous interruptions.

All the while barely even batting at her and wearing a nice neutral color to appear more appealing to the masses while she looked robotic as ever trying to wear Red to seem more affirmative.

Everyone saw this, it was apparent. He has always said he is one for revenge so he will be sticking to his guns by going after the person that just went after him.

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!

I've never seen shilling here as hard as I did last night and I'm oldfag. It only means they are terrified of us. Keep up the good work faggots

D-DOLAND DRUMPF B-BTFO!!!!!!!!

i got on pol last night for 30 mins during th middle of debate while i was on my lunch break last night. there were so many fucking slide threads that i thought he had actually bombed the debate. never seen (((them))) in such numbers

I wonder if they really think they're converting supports by using groupthink to make it seem like Killary won.

i wonder if they realize they're throwing gasoline on a wildfire.

i wonder if they realize, at best, they're only pissing in an ocean of piss.

Only in their minds trapping Trump and spamming advertisement will make Anons change their mind. If any we will go for him till the end, after all this months the last we can do is laugh at us for losing. The goal wasn't to get him elected, but to wake up people and we succeed. Everything else its just a plus, and all the memes it comes from are the product of having fun.

Don't underestimate group think but also be aware that it is no match for meme magic!

Here's the coup de grace shills. Cry hard

>3 MILLION
3 MILLION

>3 MILLION
3 MILLION

>3 MILLION
3 MILLION

>3 MILLION
3 MILLION

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874

VOTE

I'm putting it out there.

I don't know anyone who is voting for that cunt, I don't know anyone who likes her, I don't see any signs, bumper stickers, nothing.

Every day people hate her more and more. They read about her lawlessness, her evasion of justice through patsies and political power, and they don't like it or her.

>Every station was talking about Trump losing
>Any poll with control factors had Trump losing
>BUT MUH ONLINE POLLS

>"Hillary is working for the secret government that wants white men to go extinct" and CTR is all like "but did you hear him sniffle during the debate"

Jej

Seriously, what the fuck does a poll matter? Don't keep yourself deluded.

Trump fucked really up by not preparing for this debate. (Although the half-nigger was pretty much in favor Hillary)

What we need now is Trump to learn a lesson from the first debate and btfo shillary in the second debate.

Why do they even bother on the chans?
They cant be to bright.

Is it some sort of reddit raid? It can only be them who are naive enough to thing their stupid rouse.

>As a Trumps supporter I have completely lost respect for him after this debate

Quite funny actually. I would drink my own piss if just one Trump supporter on Cred Forums stopped supporting him because of such infantile shilling.

Anyway, I am going to love it when Trump wins the salt will be immense. Even greater than after Brexit.

Holy shit pack it all in boys. It doesn't actually matter what was said and how the event actually went, nor how people viewed it and felt about it afterwards.

> All of the stations said Trump lost
Cred Forums BTFO

Really makes you think

Am now #TeamSoros

How do you know it was a failure? How do you know all the 400 lb. losers haven't given up and are now crying into their pillows? Idiots

Like Hillary has enough support. Paid shills, the lot of them, the majority of Hillary voters are doing so begrudgingly and have no heart in it.

Bernie bro here

Where do I sign up to fuck Hillary's shit up?

CTR is in full damage control mode, spamming boards relentlessly. Even Michael Moore says Trump will win.

>insulting aussie shitposters by implying they'd be that low quality

Just enjoy the ride mate, what ever happens the system is rigged for Trump too. :(

This.

While Trump attacked Hillary's record, she attacked his tweets and comments about Rosie O'Donnell

She takes the American public for fools. Her supporters buy it, but they're not the majority.

You don't sign up for anything nor do we want false support. Dig in realize that Trump has been getting as raw of a deal as your boy Bernie did. Get familiar with his views and fall in love with the man and gain a real passion in your heart so you can be fully effective. Shills and trolls stand out easily. To really get the meme magic momentum going you need to be in it to win it baby!

He even said he was gonna rekt her but decided to be nice. The virtue signaling of everyone being so "above" politics after the debate last night is getting old. Everyone is "embarrassed " by our politicians at my work today. People are sick.

One of the big issues i think is everyone thinks trump support is "low information " meanwhile he dropped a Tom of red pills last night and if you aren't up on your politics then he might have sounded crazy or whatever.

For fucks sake people he called out the fed; she got to lie Lillie like she always does; meanwhile he literally risks his life calling out the fed. I hope they don't jfk him.

Dig in, & realize*

Their is a clever man, a piece of shit liberal but still clever.

When Trump wins he will just say "I told you so" but the rest of them will be releasing unbelievable amounts of salt and disdain.

I bet there will even be riots and lots more happenings for Cred Forums to enjoy because of it.

The salt must flow!

> act accordingly
What did he mean by this?

>Cred Forums is raising children

America Yes!

>fed

He named the Jews, but why did he only said the Fed? I get he was pointing the Federal Reserve but normies will not get the "they are playing with interest rate" reference. Normies will think he talks about the government.

Hard to keep morale up when "God Emperor" keeps disappoint you guys. I know.

You need more gamma rays?

Trump did great; his support is huge.

Everyone ignore the low information virtue signaling in the real world and avoid the shills online.

We are winning this fight.

"Trumped up trickle down". No bitch; my paycheck increases by like 200$ per check on his plan. The top creates jobs; not the bottom. Kys CTR and hill shills.

Nice dubs!

Kek

Baby steps, baby steps. You can't scare off the fish you need to allure them, and plant the seed, and let them develop the ideas themselves not just force feed it to them so they grow a distaste for it right off the bat.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

I don't know why he held back after she tried to squeeze that jab in about misogyny on him. Trump let her walk on him for most of the ending, that's not why 100 million tuned in.

Sorry shills, seems like you won't get paid today.

Picturing you guys in my mind creating threads and see how much they ''demoralize'' us, while you have to be sitting there seeing all our shitposts and occasional dick pics and homosexuality makes me laught heartily.
Get a real job.

Please see
"They burnt themselves out going on a pure anti-Trump platform while he remained calm cool & collected. Interjected almost each time a lie was told.

Maintained control and always got to finish his statements despite numerous interruptions.

All the while barely even batting at her and wearing a nice neutral color to appear more appealing to the masses while she looked robotic as ever trying to wear Red to seem more affirmative.

Everyone saw this, it was apparent. He has always said he is one for revenge so he will be sticking to his guns by going after the person that just went after him."

the whole board is full of trumpfags wailing like the fucking manchildren they are. If they had a shred of maturity they would just accept that Trump can actually lose, rather than lying to themselves that he actually somehow won.

That's the greatest beauty of this entire situation -- they still think they can stop this train. They're gonna stand on the tracks with their hands out, firmly believing they're in control, that the train will stop -- and they'll be standing there until the grill of the first engine stamps "nrehtuoS klofroN" on their forehead and they're ground into pulp and left as a smear of emulsified waste on the tracks, ties and ballast underneath a train that is completely indifferent to their passing.

If these people were smart, they'd go home, regroup, and come back in 4 years with a fighting chance... thank God for their hubris.

My daughter (who is 10) jumped all over Hillary plugging her book. I didn't even catch that... so proud.

Yeah well you dont go watch a football match betting on your favorite team to loose because they are garbage.

You still route for them and assert they have a chance to win.

We are aware he can lose, and going up against the stacked deck against him it will be a nearly impossible battle to win the white house and will face opposition at every turn should he secure it. We however right now are discussing last nights debate in which a victor there was but one. And his name is Donald J. Trump. The next President of The United States of America.

but you know he lost the debate right?

Operation:

"That massive shit Trump took in his pants last night on the debate stage smells like roses" is a massive success though".

Thanks for participating.

>He even said he was gonna rekt her but decided to be nice.

>he didn't see that as the sniveling childhood playground tactic that it actually was

"I'M NOT MEAN, SHE'S MEAN. I COULD HAVE BEEN REALLY MEAN, BUT I DIDN'T CUZ I'M ACTUALLY NICE."

go kill yourself, kiddo.

Went to try and buy the book myself but it must have been put in the wrong section because I couldn't find it where it belonged.

Read the entire thread and get back to me with some actual banter, jabs, or facts. Until then opinion disregarded. (Thank me later for teaching you how to fight us properly in ways that might actually work instead of this copy paste approach which remains futile).

Damn.

Rekt by 1 post by this ID

Will Cred Forums ever recover?

Sorry, my mistake

just stating my opinion, all he did was spout muh trade and defend his ego

Showing the ability to not only learn but admit a mistake. Shill... I THINK NOT!

That's the spirit. Smells like roses. Everything is fine. It's going to be a landslide. I mean, don't even bother voting if it's too much trouble. Trump is clearly winning. MAGA.

You mean react to the constant direct attacks of which no blows were made other then perhaps the China global warming remark against him while discussing solutions to problems, many of which have never been addressed before at this stage.

You do realize it is conservatives who actually vote consistently right? It's usually the other side that goes

"What district am I in?"
"You mean I had to register as an independent to vote that way?"
"My boss wouldn't give me any time off to vote!"
etc
etc
etc

We will be at the polls and we are aware you will too. As well as the dead people that were life long republicans and magically became democrat voters ever since their departure.

>As well as the dead people that were life long republicans and magically became democrat voters ever since their departure.

I guess you could say they finally saw the light.

Well done Carlos, despite you being the opposition you brought something of worthwhile to the thread.

If you're a trump supporter you were probably bullied as a kid and you don't really fully comprehend the bully tactics clinton employed last night, other wise you wouldn't be a little bitch who wants a strong daddy to fix your problems for you and check under your bed for mexicans.

Let me explain.

Let's think of a classroom.

In front of the class, Bully A, says to bully B.

"Hey nice shirt fag, did you get it at a gay bar?"

the class looks to bully B for a response to see if Bully A was effective wanting to know how to respond and who will be the winner in this exchange.

Bully B sort of looks to bully A like you might look to a toddler who just shit their pants, laughs and says something along the lines of "wow, you got me, man that was brutal, I'll have to remember that" then looks at the rest of the class as of to say "wow bully A is fucking retarded" giving the class permission to laugh at Bully A.

Hillary basically did that all night to Trump. That smirk she had on was saying "alright I guess I'll try to come up with a response to whatever that mess or verbal diarrhea was"

It doesn't matter. Hillary works for the shadow government that is literally trying to force us to go completely extinct. I don't want to talk about taxes.

...but what about your wife's child?

nah i jest, stay tasty burger.

You realize it's undecided voters that decide elections right?

They all tuned in last night, saw a seasoned veteran cooly and calmly responding to a retard out of pity because she has to.

They're not going to tune into the next debate or the following ones.

First impressions are all that count and that was Trumps chance to prove he was more capable than Hillary and he didn't.

Conservatives also don't act like retarded college kids that can't accept that their candidate fucked app by going easy on their opponent.

All that typing with no return on investment.

"All that typing with no return on investment"

-Every Trump supporter, November 9th 2016.

Are all of you guys sitting in room like in The Simpson Movie?

This is so dumb. You people are fucking retarded. Anything short of constant praise and accolades of Trump and you're a shill.

Trump fucked up last night. I'm just shocked because it's been his first legitimate fuck up that wasn't just bullshit media spin.

But by all means pretend it didn't happen. Just like the Bern-outs couldn't admit Bernie not taking off the gloves was a bad idea.

>ILL STUDY AND PRACTICE NEXT TIME
>NO REALLY

In reality, most "on the fence people" know about NAFTA and TPP. Faggots like you don't understand why Trumps favor abilities went up during the debate.

(Hint, its because he wants to save the world)

I don't believe you're a shill I just have some bids I need to fulfill. If this thread is still alive when I am done I shall return & reply.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

Even if Trump seriously lost last night (he didn't), Obama got his ass handed to him his first debate against Romney. He ended up winning the election. Trump could've done better at taking advantage of opportunities to attack Hillary, but by no means did he get btfo last night. The public, including Michael Moore, overwhelmingly felt that Trump won last night.

Keep up the great work creating hilarious paranoid-induced posts for us to screencap and share

Hilariously* out of touch

Ftfy

Faggots like me?

Trump supporters who are of actual voting age and wanted Trump to prove to people once and for all that he was a viable candidate and not just the buffoon people have portrayed him as?

Do you really think Trump was at the top of his game last night?

And if you do, quick follow up...

How fucking stupid are you?

They were just trying to correct the record OP.

I think its fun when people lie to my face, especially the parasitic media. But when the shills were in ultra cuck mode, the last 24 hrs, its truly been fucking comical.

Of course Trump wasn't at the top of his game last night, but he wasn't btfo like you're saying. The American public doesn't think he got btfo.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

So close to the lizard busting through its skin..

>scriptfag timestamp get
How many layers of try hard are you behind, my dude?

youtube.com/watch?v=QZg8E72xXFA

This needs a Shillary edit

CTR fags don't realize that all their attacks on make us more experienced and tempered.

Keep throwing everything you got at us, and we'll keep adapting and growing immune.

He means shill for hill

@90639722

>concern trolling

Trump dominated

you cracked the case gumshoe

faggot

Two nukes weren't enough

4 of them! All white too. And even though I hide my power level, the other day, over dinner, they were actively calling BLM "worthless niggers" to quote THEM, not me!

People are getting redpilled on their own.

>virtue signaling

I don't speak tumblr. What does this mean?

No probs, mate! Cheers! :D

>@90639722
>@

Get the fuck out.

Correct The Record™ ran up $6 Million in expenses to the end of July.

Anyone know how much their budget has ballooned to now?

I got the over on 20 Million, probably closer to 50.

Can anyone get their latest financials?

>

Japan.

How do you demoralize a bunch of robot neckbeards anyway? They should try moralizing us, THAT sounds terrifying.