Are Americans really this fucking retarded?

As a Dane i havent watched many debates from other countries but holy shit.

Just finished yesterdays debate and i cannot believe that this is the level you are working at in the US?
Worlds most powerful country, you are picking most powerful person and this is the level they debate at? Many talk about trash talking in Denmark but this is just crazy.
Americans are by far the most retarded low IQ beings. They are clinically retarded in every other country than their own.
I just watched the two that they think are the best two picks to be in charge of their country and it’s THOSE TWO? I’m scared on your behalf for real, I really didn’t think you were this stupid but wow...

This is truly mind blowing, fucking stupid fat asses you are. All the stereotypes are true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duJF7wyTCAM
cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/08/22/mf.campaign.slurs.slogans/
nationalmemo.com/6-times-donald-trump-has-sold-out-american-workers/
cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/trump-small-business-owners/
ibtimes.com/political-capital/hundreds-donald-trumps-employees-have-sued-alleged-labor-infractions-2336166
newcenturytimes.com/2016/07/22/ivanka-trump-blatantly-lied-about-how-her-father-treats-women-employees-video/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are Americans really this fucking retarded?

yes

Yes

It is a flaw in the way we elect our president. It's a general flaw in democracy.

It is in many ways a popularity contest. The most charismatic typically wins. This is why Hillary lost to Obama in 08', no charisma.

What we end up getting through mass popular vote is the most charismatic candidates. This is largely why Trump is so successfully (though not the full story).

Ideally the common man would not vote, and the president would be instead elected by a panel of experts who would be held accountable if their candidate failed.

But that is an extremely hard system to design without risk of corruption.

Our system is ok, and it will elect Trump. Who may not on first glance seem intelligent, but is in reality a sophisticated and savvy man and will serve this country well.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Denmark, world superpower tells the little insignificant America who has never done anything of significance what they should be doing instead.

>Americans are by far the most retarded low IQ beings.
youve obviously never seen a south African political debate

I'm so fucking grateful i do not live i a third world country like that where the most important decision the people can make is turned into a mongoloid circus.
It's just fucking entertainment for you retards it is actually quite sad.

>sophisticated and savvy man and will serve this country well.

You'd have to be a complete idiot or a paid shill to believe that after watching and fact-checking his performance yesterday.

Yes. We are collectively this fucking stupid.

Nice argument, butthurt shart in mart detected

>You'd have to be a complete idiot
Well he is american.

Honestly if you don't like Trump, you're the idiot.

>he doesn't act like an (((intellectual))) so he's stupid

The man just has a belligerent personality. He is very intelligent.

>Americans are by far the most retarded low IQ beings.
>Denmark

Priceless coming from the cucks who thought "gee, wouldn't be swell to import several thousands of literal ISIS terrorists?":

youtube.com/watch?v=duJF7wyTCAM

Truely your memes are superior and have far more arguments than me. How can I as a lowly american with such little influence in the world compete with the leader of the free world, denmark.

Are you the faggot american that love murrica but still lives in Denmark? Please return.

Do you think Trump is just as much of an (((intellectual))) as illary?

This is why I'm in favor of fascism.

>thinking 2 old fucks decides how people act in a entire nation

i fucking hate you euros sometimes, you come over here and act like assholes and treat us like shit because of some polices. We arent that bad ok just stay away from some shitty ass states and you will have a great time.

''Free world'' Well US is not a part of that. You have one of the least free countries in the world.

Not going to visit ever, why would anyone want to go to a third world country when you can go to literally any other country and have a much better time.

Aren't these mostly 2nd gen immigrants or immigrants who have been there for a long time? As far as I know Denmark has tightened immigration laws over the past few years...

fine dont come to based states fine on you lad,have fun with ahmeds flooding your hole with rape and crimes.

Romney Obama debate was better this one just turned into insult rest

>''Free world'' Well US is not a part of that. You have one of the least free countries in the world.

I know, honestly I have no idea why everyone flees every other country for here, we're shit and our standard of living is shit. Far better is denmark who have shown the world time and time again that they are the real country that everyone should be emulating, not the US. I mean who can even compete with a country of their stature.

Everyone who actually has an educated oppinion already has chosen who they are voting for

The debates are for the lowest common denominator of voter

>American debates

Nigger, they're a spectacle. Whoever appears the largest and most entertaining generally wins. Americans have never picked their leaders based on sophistry.

Not until Obama, that is.

>president
>most important decision

Not even close, it's not even the most important vote you have. Local elections are far more important

What should I like about Trump? Is it his constant stream of lies? Again, just fact-checking from the last debate, nevermind the boatloads of garbage that came out of his mouth consistently over the course of his campaign. Is it how he treats everyone he's ever worked with, just based on countless recollections, financial statements and historical data analyses? Is it how he claims to be a savvy businessman (and you retards believe it) despite the fact that his father bailed him out several times as his businesses went under? Is it his constant backpedalling on issues he was previously strong about, such as immigration, gun control, and foreign policy?

I will say that he's intelligent in that he was intelligent enough to go through some extremely shady liquidations and back-alley deals under the advice of his morally reprehensible friends to avoid losing all of his money as his ventures collapsed one by one. But then that begs the question: do you want to trust a man who has documented evidence against his corporate sins with the financial future of the United States?

Everyone unironically voting for him is swept up by the name, image, or both and is too blue-pilled to dig a little deeper. His facade is the only thing he has going for him, and even that's based on tremendous lies that a simple fucking Google check can display. He talks big, he speaks his mind, it's very refreshing, but as it turns out, his mind's a fucking mess and there's nothing of substance he can speak about.

Yep, we're the dumbest empire of all time. How's the Danish empire doing?

>not until Obama?

Le first black man president?

OP, you probably haven't seen our 2016 presidential debate.

Why would you make this thread again

Danskjävel

cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/08/22/mf.campaign.slurs.slogans/

Nice try but most of his employees love him

Denmark have a very tight immigration politic compared to the countries around it. At the moment we are voting more and more to the right, and new parties with very strict immigration policies are going to be in control soon. We want the wall.

Haha no matey.

>ahmeds flooding your hole with rape and crimes.
But... Arent you the black lives matter cuck central? We dont import muslims, and the ones we have dont really do much. No race war in DK, they know we hate them so nothing really matters. Some are criminal but so are some danish people. There isnt really any problem.

Niggers in the US on the other hand turned your country into a shithole and good luck with that.

I also think murca had a good run. Last 15 year circa it really went downhill, and when i saw the debate i just thought ''fuck its really that bad''

Might be irony, but the irony is that its true. Only shittier countries from south america wanna come to yours.

Okay why are the polls constantly changing? Why are all the news about election if everyone already chose? Why does so many millions watch it? Because all americans are the lowest voter.

And you dont feel that this is wrong or are you that shitty educated?

t. Literal shill

Surely this is a mistake, roaches and pay debts are no where near as good as Denmark! We all know they are the real power players.

Haha then don't watch American TV if you are gonna be a little bitch about it. Just because you're insecure about your own nation doesn't mean you have to make fun of others'.

We are doing great atm.

Now why the fuck would i watch your shithole debate?

Feel free to fuck off muhammed.

Fuck kind of kiddy poster is that?

I watched it because the US have a big say in geopolitics so i would like to follow who controls the country. I downloaded it on torrent i dont have american channels.

"intellectual" means "brainwashed liberal" to these retards

dude even if crime in Denmark doubled it would still be lower than the nignug mexico haven you call a nation.

The reason you think that is because Donald Trump has said it about himself. There are

countless nationalmemo.com/6-times-donald-trump-has-sold-out-american-workers/

points cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/trump-small-business-owners/

of ibtimes.com/political-capital/hundreds-donald-trumps-employees-have-sued-alleged-labor-infractions-2336166

evidence newcenturytimes.com/2016/07/22/ivanka-trump-blatantly-lied-about-how-her-father-treats-women-employees-video/

discussing in detail exactly what he has done to people he supposedly cares about as a "middle class working man champion."

I love it. I fucking love it. Just keep plugging your ears and going "lalalala CTR lalalala shill lalalala" as if it'll change the reality of this scumbag you've all built a cult of personality around.

>Yep, we're the dumbest empire of all time.

>empire
>lost every of its many wars since ww2, mostly against some underdevelopd niggers
>empire
>mfw

Yup I have heard about this but what will happen to all the 2nd gen radicilized Muslim immigrants?
Also do you know why the Muslim diaspora in W. Europe are a lot more radicilized than Muslim diaspora in N. America?

>living in the Democratic People's Republic of Denmark
>being so irrelevant even other Europeans can't find you on a map
>having a flat out zero culture and history
>talking about anyone, ever

>I like having my leaders chosen by the Davos group
Lesser of two evils, Hamlet

Americans, like it or not, are absolute masters of marketing and propaganda. Whether you like it or not, that's what we're going to be remembered for. A thousand years from now, historians will look back at American media and know that such skill at marketing and propaganda has passed from the world, and its like will never be seen again.

When you have such amazing propaganda and marketing, the product quality actually barely even matters.

US presidential candidates are products surrounded by some of the most amazing propaganda and marketing campaigns the world has ever seen. The actual product quality does not matter. When you get a glimpse at the reality, you're like, what the fuck? But then the marketing campaigns take over again and you forget it all.

We could have been remembered for space travel. Instead we'll be remembered for this.

Post selfie as an argument, nice going fat ass murcan, also you lost all the wars you think you won.

We have muslims that are more than 5th generation and it is not an issue atm. Sorry mate i know you really want it but really isnt.

From country where people cant even find america on a map lol.

Im not even going to comment on the culture thing hahhahahaa.

>Lesser of two evils, Hamlet
Well isnt that how it is in third world countries? Sounds like an african shithole to me, whats next? You are going to have niggers running around shooting in the street? oh wait...

First actual intelligent post by murrican. Still the content of this is so very sad. I hope you can have a civil war and recover.

yeah just face it, op is right.
you people gained due to the destruction of europe in WW2 much power. before WW2 you were nothing, if hitler didn't fuck up everything over here you would still be nothing.

given this you are the military superpower now, yet you are losing every single war since ww2. it's just a simple fact.
this proves, that burgers are the most retarded shits in the whole fucking world. you faggots can't even use all the technology you have to bust some sandniggers.

Worry about your own fucking country faggot. Don't you have some Rapeugees to deport?

Quality post, i agree.

Yes.

We could easily have eliminated Sand Niggers or the Vietcong, but then you butt hurt Euros would BAWWW MUH WAR CRIMES

So Europe are in charge of the US?

Read thread.

Well this whole thread really confirms thanks for your honesty

no you could not, because you people are retarded.
this is just a cheap excuse for being so fucking retarded to not be able to kill some riceniggers.
to go further, your contribution to WW2 is also heavily exaggerated. the sovjets fucked hitler, not you burgers.

during and after the war a huge brain-train happened towards USA. you were absolutley nothing before WW2, every major scientific performance happened in europe before the war.

face it faggot.
your time is over soon. i guess china will outperform you in every single way soon.

But your own population cried about "muh warcrime" in the late 60's to 70's.

>All the stereotypes are true.

No shit nigga

You sound like you haven't lived a single day

>Post selfie as an argument
Top kek

>hurr durr subtle systemic design flaws

Occam's razor: you're all undereducated man-children.

You sound mad

Why are you so mad Dane?

I thought the same, Holger

My IQ is 155 tested in person and the debate was exactly what I expected.

Your cognitive dissonance is a reflection of your own stupidity.

Living in Denmark kinda sucks in general, and danes are either really boring or really cool, no inbetween.

>brags about IQ
>using cognitive dissonance meme

chose one you retarded faggot.
also if you were even slightly intelligent, you would understand that OP is talking about the average american, not individuals

>fucking faild

1. Trump got a bunch of free media coverage from the start because he was a reality TV star. Later on, his appearance as an "outsider" and "populist" (not a shady businessman like he is) mesmerized Americans who were too angry at the government corruption to research his background. Plus, the other Republican candidates pretty much sucked.

2. Speaking of government corruption, there's Hillary. Her and Bill are like the prime examples of government corruption. She literally had donations pouring in before she decided to run, and the Democratic Party working as her campaign staff - instead of a neutral political party. When she didn't have enough votes to win the primary, they hacked the voting machines, shredded paper ballots, closed polling places, and more. Bernie Sanders won the election. Oh not to mention she's a war criminal and an actual felon. But Obama refuses to pursecute because he's tied to her scandals.

The Democratic and Republican parties are loyal to two things: their donors and their own careers. Not the people, themselves.

Americans are too oblivious to research things. Why should they feel the need to anyway, shouldn't we trust our news? Actually just 8% of us trust everything we see on the news. But where do we get factual news when at least 90% of the news media is owned by the same 6 corporations and the government censors the stories? Where can anyone get factual information?

Our country is a mess and if anyone does go out and protest, they're risking jail time, being assaulted, or worse.(Even though the right to protest is written in to our constitution)
At least 50% of us are $500 away from being broke.
Worst of all, our government and the media are hiding wars from us. The majority of Americans don't consider Russia a threat at all. They don't even know WWIII is brewing.

The China part is actually a good point. US as it is now is degenerating fast. Civil war in the street and shit economy. Everyone too fat + lazy + stupid to produce anything worthwhile.

China on the other hans is growing fast. Im looking forward to China becoming the new superpower. Much politer and harder working people. I respect them much more than murcans.

Thought that Cred Forums was running it a little steep but actually they are actually quite spot on. They are mentally retarded.

(You)

Yes and im that marine from the pasta. If actually true, isn't it extremely hard have your peers being in a whole other league? I would be so tired every day watching those two candidates being on the news.

I can see what you mean but i like it compared to nearly any other country.

Thanks, my Mexican brotha. These Europeans are the most brainwashed faggots that exist. They're arguments are literally "lol no".
Just check vvv

yes

>IQ of 155,smarter than 99.9877101029% of the population
>dedicates his time to post on vietnamese cartoon board

Yeah, Trump got ass blasted. There's no recovery from this

We act really dumb so we keep getting away with the crazy shit we do. It's a strategy.

>but i like it compared to nearly any other country.
You've lived in nearly every country?

Why don't you go put another shrimp on the barby?

>brags about IQ
Your emotional response to my statement of fact does not confer "bragging" upon it. It was part of my counter-argument to the OP and is relevant. His argument involved an appeal to authority (intelligence generally and IQ specifically); rather than point out that it's a fallacy I simply chose to illustrate why it in fact reveals his own stupidity.

>chose one
I didn't "chose" one because they are tied together as I laid out. It's very simple logic, even a member of the most cucked country in the world should be able to comprehend it.

>sage

>1. Trump got a bunch of free media coverage from the start because he was a reality TV star. Later on, his appearance as an "outsider" and "populist" (not a shady businessman like he is) mesmerized Americans who were too angry at the government corruption to research his background. Plus, the other Republican candidates pretty much sucked.

This is the entertainment shit again, why is he picked for this?

>2. Speaking of government corruption...

Damn, of course im not sure of how much of a Trump shill you are, but it sounds worse than some of the African countries i have been to. I worked in some where I was for a longer time so i became friends with niggers that told me similar stuff.

You do realize you are describing ''North Korea Light'' right?

We dont have an immigration problem so whats the argument?

just see this and stop lying. you're embarrassing yourself more and more with every single post.

using your IQ as an argument, on an anonymous image board, is not supporting anything what you're saying.

>panel of experts pick president

This is some retarded shit, senpai. You don't consolidate power into the hands of a few with no oversight.

Last (You) for you tonight.

Answer
Then refer to

Remember that Americans have been trained to be this way. The electric jew is a powerful tool. Brainwashing is real. Marketing is real.

>burgers are the most retarded shits in the whole fucking world.
>says the country encouraging niggers to rape their women

Guess 2 will have to do ty Bjorn :D

Basically a dictatorship

Embarrassment is an emotion. Telling me I'm embarrassed doesn't make it so. Perhaps you're projecting?

You both just implied your own IQs are lower than mine by suggesting that no one with my IQ would post here. Since I'm proof that they do, this point is invalid. Since you've admitted you don't have my IQ, you've admitted to having no way to know what a person like me would do, other than try to imagine it. Given your intelligence (read: lack thereof) I'm not sure why you would expect to be able to imagine it correctly.

Oh, yes I am: cognitive dissonance. That thing I brought up in my first post.

>sage

>this infighting

>this entire thread

There is only ONE race, The White Race

White Americans - european-americans, the founders of the nation - have roots from all over including Denmark and Sweden, now shut it

>All the stereotypes are true.

Based on a presidential debate between candidates in the greatest unpopularity contest of all time? Based on the words of weebs on a mongolian carpentry board?

Sure, I agree that many of them are stupid.

But so are you.

It's great in alot of ways yes, Germany is like Mexico and beyond saving at this point. I feel very glad to live in a safe country. I just don't like how difficult it is to find decent work in a reasonable distance.

It's a really diverse country. You have to lie and use doublespeak often to succeed in a debate.

Haha man kan fandme godt hore i har mange perkere ved jer med den multikulturalistiske dagsorden du korer der hva? Du er sikkert en lille perker selv, så fucking hold dig væk fra tråden og hold dig væk fra Danmark. Håber du får kræft i rovhullet.

Hm. Jeg bor i provinsen og har aldrig haft problemer med at få arbejde. Der er dog ingen tvivl om at det kan være det andre steder i landet. Hvor bor du henne, nu du også nævner sikkerheden som værende i orden?

>Denmark
>relevant

Stay mad, faggot.

Care to elaborate?

>Believes in Democracy lie

Kek, every year we get to pick between 2 globalists. This is the first election in a long time where Candidates are actually putting up a real fight.

Funny enough I actually like both Candidates and I think the debate only went to Trump because Holt felt the need to debate him with Hillary which meant he handled himself in a tougher debate.

I work on Wallstreet and make 6 figures so I don't care who wins. Trump will protect my assets and Hillary will protect my employer. I win either way kek.

One thing I hate about both of them is their views on restricting guns to people on Government lists. Can't believe they both support that shit.

>US
>Not third world country

Pick one (1) Jamal of you can count to that

If you arent lying about your job i guess you can choose not to care. But the average american might actually care and look who they have to choose between.

>Haha man kan fandme godt hore i har mange perkere ved jer med den multikulturalistiske dagsorden du korer der hva? Du er sikkert en lille perker selv, så fucking hold dig væk fra tråden og hold dig væk fra Danmark. Håber du får kræft i rovhullet.

Ras =/= Kultur

Världen blir inte bättre om hela USA har samma demografi som dagens Malmö :^)

300 Million + of the most median, average, and stupid motherfuckers you could ever hope to come across...........and then you realize the other half is waaaaaaaaaaaaay dumber than that. Reichstag soon?

People in glass houses. You're too retarded to even understand the debate and you're going around calling others retarded. Not a good idea.

Nej det er rigtigt, men tror ikke helt man skal tage politik fra en svensker vel?

Im sorry.

Which part of it didnt i understand?

Hillary:

>*coughs*
>[asked by media after banter on the internet] "allergic reaction - I'm allergic to Trump xD"
>[drops to the ground] --> "I have pneumonia actually"

swedish example:

>Lofven: "this refugee crisis is an investment for Sweden's future; we will build this country together"
>Reality: crimes, rapes, fires, murders in care homes, and so forth, with billions of SEK in cost and lives ruined + many gibsmedat-dindus not wanting to contribute in return

this being doublespeak because he hasn't changed his choice of words after ~1,5 years of negative events connected to said "investment" made in early 2015

>But the average american might actually care and look who they have to choose between.

I don't lie on Cred Forums, no point really. But which do you really think is going to help the average American? Only real proposal that could benefit Americans of all races would be to get rid of illegal worker's but that will be fought so hard by big business that I'm skeptical of it even being possible.

Who do you suggest they vote for? The globalist who has a legacy of selling out Americans or the Billionaire who is pretty much a wild card?

I don't see how this election will work out for the common man unless Trump actually sticks with his promises which I'm skeptical of after seeing Obama promise the world and deliver nothing more than loaded stats.

the choice is honestly shit. Trump isn't trustworthy at all, he's only trustworthy in comparison to Clinton because she has a history of lying.

Out of all the candidates who have run, who do you really think was a good choice from either party? Even Sanders backed down to the DNC.

>men tror ikke helt man skal tage politik fra en svensker vel?

Det sorgliga är att skandinavers åsikter spelar lite roll för valet

>vi kan engelska
>diskuterar dem
>de kan inte danska/svenska
>kan därför inte ta del av våra medier/debatter, i motsatt riktning

Som någon sade tidigare uppe i tråden: lokala val är/känns ofta viktigare än *presidentvalet* för amerikaner. Vi i Danmark/Sverige kan inte (fullt ut) relatera till deras Delstater-system.

you need to come to usa one time to see for yourself how stupid people really are

Yes the level of discourse in America is pathetic. Even when they talk about policy issues it's very superficial.

>Even Sanders backed down to the DNC.

But that's expected of sanders.

even Clinton's webpage is scarce compared to sourced information elsewhere, say medic info sites

this based on what I saw BEFORE

>entire page filled with "We must stop Trump [checkbox YES]"
>This is Pepe
>he is a White Supremacist
>an anonymous made up 19y.o. White Nationalist claims [Objective Truth] about a meme face
>is this bad? Yes.
>What can you do? Vote.

I actually didn't expect it. Not a supporter of his at all but I honestly thought he'd at least put up some resistance after spouting all this shit about rigged system and Americans getting fucked.

Takes money from mostly working class liberals and then bitches out with no fight, he's worst than both Clinton and Trump in my book.

Yeah, I'll be honest the average American is pretty fucking dumb especially when it comes to politics, it's pretty entertaining though

that's called being a puppet on a string, he's not the one in charge :^)

>what happened to all that Phonebank Money
>swedish (((media))) praised Bernie until the very day he dropped out, then praised Clinton and even continues to do so despite her health problems and corruption ("at least she's not Drumpf #openBorders")

Didnt Sweden start to realize they need to change their immigration policy? Read that in danish news...

I have not seen a single good candidate or debate for that matter. Im looking up primaries now, its nearly worse.

No thanks.

Thats really an issue, you never get to know their policies. They just fight to entertain. Its like they each are trying to say the ''funniest'' things.

Should it be entertainment?

As the great Trey "Rowdy" Gowdy said, this is not a debate about policy. American people are tired of politicians not working for them. Thats Trumps message, and thats why the debates will be nasty and not too specific. imo

>being so irrelevant even other Europeans can't find you on a map

It sticks out above Germany.
I'd have to search for Serbia, though.

>Didnt Sweden start to realize they need to change their immigration policy? Read that in danish news...

Yes, but, BUT:

>nearly every minister says that they do this "only because they must" and that it really hurts
>no one has talked about repatriation
>not even SD, but they hint at it sometimes
>the news just report on these changes as "whitey did bad, ethnic swedes needs to check their privilege so refugees don't feel shut out from Integration"
>in 2011, we changed a small "amendment verse" in our Grundlag (a "Regeringstillägg" I think, in swedish" - stating that from 2011 onwards _____Sweden is a multicultural Nation___
>This small change will not be washed out easily

so they have to wrap it up in "I didn't want this to happen, we're so inhumane" talk, never saying anything hinting at not wanting refugee-problems to happen at all

PLUS:

>immigration policy

Get this: the official promise (from our government, stated in newspapers) was "Sweden will deport _____80 000 refugees____ during the whole of 2016" (!!!) at the start of this year.

We've made it to about 1800-3000 deported now, if I recall correctly. December isn't far away :^(

>Post selfie as an argument
Klask

>no one has talked about repatriation
It's the only solution tho'. Someone will have to do it.

>this post

crap editing, sorry

anyway, our leaders say A but deliver B while talking-around-criticism-leved-at-them with C

currently, that is - election year in 2018 ~

Not all of us are like that. Granted, there are a lot, maybe even most, but not all. We do have some amazing people

>nearly every minister says that they do this "only because they must" and that it really hurts

soundbite:

>We must have a Humane Refugee Policy [humanism]
>Europe is multicultural, we must hinder Brown Shirts from building walls again

> ------>

>We must secure the border in Malmoe, fast
>it's an urgency
>WE WERE NOT READY FOR THIS SITUATION, IT HAS SPIRALED OUT OF CONTROL
>[meanwhile, nationalists of all kinds have pointed out the obvious several years in advance]

they literally cuck themselves saying that they DO NOT KNOW how these catastrophes could have happened - it was supposed to be slow and steady - which show their incompetence [or pathological lying, *cough* Hillary *cough*] but anyone suggesting repatriation or harsh treatment [= not allowing gibsmedat and putting demands on our guests] is Gas Chambers incarnated ---> Hitler Card pulled ----> any public debate stopped

Sucks we had to vote for trump but what choice did we really have

>Emu
war
This kills the m8s down under
>As a Dane
A hwat?

This is the American equivalent of black people's 'muh dick'

You do realize its only a popularity contest for party nominee right? The electoral college can vote for whoever they want from any party. And delegates and poll numbers can be bought too.
Its all a scam

If we're so "retarded" why are we the most powerful country on Earth? Why can't y'all compete?

If you're upset about our choices, you can think the Jews and Cred Forums

our Social Democrat PM (hint: Bernie claimed to be Social Democrat an explicitly turned to Denmark and Sweden for inspiration to his policies)

>*refugee crisis import to Sweden*
>*keeps doing it nearly 2 years on*
>repetitio Ad Nauseam "The rest of European Union countries must take their share of the responsibility"

>journalists writing things like "how can countries such as Hungary, Denmark (Dansk Folkeparti), Brexit Voters - be so heartless, so cruel"

our nation's leaders even insist on still letting Romania's leftover poors _beg in our subways and train station and outside of every shopping mall_ due to them being E.U. citizens and exercising free movement.

btw, the perceived moral superiority of all this has had a nasty consequence:

Sweden has got TBC (tuberculosis) back in our country again. We took pride in eliminating the disease decades ago.

>As a Dane
Stopped reading.

He was picked because he was wealthy and influential enough to win. In the US you need millions and millions of dollars to even win. Also because Republicans are stupid. No one took him seriously at first either. Trump wanted to run and drop out and use the publicity to get more views of his show, the Apprentice. Bill Clinton helped convince him to run too. I think he was hoping for an easy opponent for Hillary to beat.

Americans are sick of their government not representing their interests and gravitated to Bernie Sanders and Trump, two candidates that weren't what the elites wanted. I voted and volunteered for Bernie and witnessed the true corruption of Hillary and the DNC first hand. The Democratic Primary was 100% rigged. They even declared Hillary the winner in Nevada against the rules and then sent in police to tell everyone to leave.
Strangely the primary election wasn't rigged on the Republican side. Trump is genuinely popular and has rabid fans. Shockingly he is probably less corrupt than Hillary.
My theory is that voters are so sick of "bought out" politicians like Jeb, Ted Cruz and Hillary that they went straight for the candidates who bragged about not having ties to special interests.
I am not voting for either of them. Voting for Jill Stein, as many other Bernie supporters are. But polls get faked to show she is polling much lower than she is. She wants to close down virtually all of our overseas military bases and demilitarize the police. She also wants to bail out student debt like we bailed out the banks.
It is definitely like a developing country here. It certainly isn't a democracy.

>Americans are this retarded
>being a tripfag
>being danish

Oh please we all know he was threatened into complying by the Clinton crime syndicate. Plus he endorsed Jill Stein after she went back on her word.

He was threatened into complying. Not to mention he got punched in the face at the DNC.

?

pretty sure your country isn't the one that could destroy the whole world with a flip of a switch

sage shill and slide threads

these planes have danish flags?

Why do you care so much? I don't see Americans tuning into your country's elections. You're just buttmad because you're irrelevant.

Okay Achmed. Your eggheads got you real far, huh.

HONORABAH MEMBAH

Why do yuropoors give so much of a shit about our own internal politics? Are your countries really so boring and insignificant that you have nothing to report about in your own countries and would rather pay attention to our shit and sensationalize it? Europe has so many of its own problems to worry about. Americans hardly pay attention to elections in other countries. You're wasting your time and energy giving so much a shit about us. Jews will quietly take your country away from you piece by piece while they distract you with American tabloid bullshit.

Damn ur all mad, struck a nerve? Why comment if u dont care fucking homos :)

Canadian on holiday in Legoland?

It makes me furious, because the average white IQ of America is 103, but gets yanked down by the degenerates. Count yourself lucky you don't directly share a hundreds of kilometers long border with a literal third world country. American immigration law is actually quite strict, our border security is awful.

I'm fucking out of America. Got so jewcucked that I can't deal with it anymore FUCKING WHITE MALES. Not as bad as Europe though as a whole. I feel sorry for you niggers. I'm headed to Asia. Chinks love me, desire me, nips will let me have dominion. Plus even if the jews get there I'll be part of the "solution". I win kikes, I WIN HAHAHAHHAHAH

Yes

It's a perfect example of two rich idiots getting into positions of power they should not be in.

The key difference is Hillary is extremely Machiavellian through years of playing the game, hence why she's owning Drumpf.

Wow a bunch of europoors living in a Muslim wasteland are criticizing American politics

Really makes you think

WOW, a bunch of Arabs leave their countries that were bombed to shit by ((( you know who ))) and seek welfare in Europe, really makes you think.

>Denmark
>Muslim wasteland

>The electoral college can vote for whoever they want from any party

No they can't. In most states, electors are legally required to vote for the candidate who won the popular vote in their state.

No, just the Republican Party's has deteriorated so much that a lunatic can overwhelm a field of milquetoast candidates. They've been stoking up the angry white vote for three decades and now they wonder how Trump won the nomination. They're in a spot where they're small enough to be taken over by the fringe, but large enough to be relevant.

As for why he's doing relatively well, most people vote by party identity and rationalize their choice after the fact. I know numerous people who hated Trump in the primaries, but started to like the things they hated about him once their guy lost.

Only in two states will their vote be nullified. The rest merely punish the elector, but most states have a private ballot.

>all these noncountries triggered they don't have rights, guns, money, a strong military or cultures

>the most charismatic of the options provided typically wins

You really think there aren't scores of people more charismatic than Clinton willing to serve?

>''Free world'' Well US is not a part of that. You have one of the least free countries in the world.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Kill yourself.

>given this you are the military superpower now, yet you are losing every single war since ww2.

We lost two wars--Cuba (a non war really) and Vietnam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

>Be European
>Call Americans dumb
>Prove that you're dumber than the most brain dead Americans on Cred Forums

Good game, faggots.