Pepe is now a hate symbol

has memeing gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=vytgHD2pqyk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/i1etalQruVZchv6u6sGZPw==/page/12/
luscious.net/c/vore/pictures/album/jimmy-the-giant-frog_108767/page/1/#/slideshow/picture_0
google.com/search?q=pepe meme&biw=1920&bih=899&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2016,cd_max:9/1/2016&tbm=isch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not far enough

>the swastika, SS lightning bolts, burning crosses, and a smug cartoon frog

Pepe, I...

What hath we wrought upon the world

>ADL butt blasted about Pepe

I wear my Pepe shirt proudly

What did he get himself into this time, poor misunderstood frog.

Their desperation is palpable

>Sad frog will never be pure again.

what are (((they))) afraid of?

if it wasn't for the hair and hats I'd say they look like a bunch of inbred weebs. Orthodox Judaism truly is a pox upon this world

Heh. I really think this alt-right smear tactic will 'red pill' young men on a scale even gamer gate didn't reach. People are now realising how full off shit their whole reality is. And it's amazing.

A FUCKING CARTOON FROG

What a time to be alive.

Good god this is hilarious
What next, wojak?

why do they have to make everything about themselves?

I have taken a vow to hold down and then shit on anyone who insults Pepe. Don't tempt me.

He was never pure
POO POO PEE PEE

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html
it's real
>Many variations of the meme became rather esoteric, resulting in the phenomenon of so-called "rare Pepes."

If you tell people a pyramid is proof of a conspiracy, they roll their eyes. Tell them a cheerful cartoon frog is proof of a conspiracy...

We knew all along Katy Perry is a White antionalist.

Guess who's next

>Pepe will be illegal in your lifetime
>future generations will glorify you and ask you about the days when you posted Pepe freely and helped secure a Donald Trump Presidency and Brexit
>history books will be forced to mention what a powerful movement you were alongside a picture of peepeepoopoo Pepe
what is even happening anymore...is this what life is actually like?

Jews

I'm in your thread stealing your Pepes of Peace :^)

Knock knock.

Hillary's meme police are here.

They're coming to take your memes away.

literally
rare
pepes

>it will rain frogs on election day
cap this

what's wrong with burning crosses ?

Can a German be arrested now for having a pepe collection?

>We're an organization of tolerance!
>We don't tolerate your frog cartoons, they hurt our feelings

ADL, losing donors because of their response to a cartoon frog since 2016

possibly, but thats why is encrypt my drives

i*

(((ADL)))

ADL sure has their hands on a lot of rares, really makes you think.

DAHNALD, YOUR MEMES. HAND THEM OVER. NOW.

kekekek

It's like an inside joke that was too inside and went over everyones head.

Pol is literally new freemasonry. When your symbols are taken out of context.

Is this how it feels to be in the Illuminati?

(((ADL)))

>the frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials

>Exodus 8:4

Fuck me it's actually a real bible verse

> Tfw a fucking meme frog gets further in life than you

- accused of worshipping ancient god of chaos
- symbol made criminal
- political leaders are asking for your head

Hot damn we're templars.

yes

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Pepe is a meme of peace

>can't wear my pepe shirt anymore because people will assault me

We've shifted universes again.

I don't push religion on people, but you'd be surprised about how much current events align with what the bible prophesied.

I used to be atheist until I was 24. Then I was backbacking old Byzantium monk trails to Monasteries in Greece and life started making more sense/feeling better.
Now here I am a year later influencing the world with frog shitposts.

Slowly but surely I guess I've "found" Christ, as people tend to say.

wait? You are aware of the shifts, too?

Okay, man. This is getting freaky.

How can we get them to put the Jew Star on their list? Maybe a character named Starry who is shaped like the Jew star and says really racist things.

Does that mean I shouldn't have tattooed Pepe on my forehead?

Damn it you guys, this is why we can't have nice things.

from all the memes we tried to force, we should force this one

Starry Kikenstein

(((They))) fear the frog.

Shit. I've been mailing hate symbols to kikes in the media. How fucked am I?

Wow, such anti-Semitism.

(((They))) think we know too much about dark magic.

didnt pepe originate on tumblr tho

She actually goes on Cred Forums to get her info...

This is the second actually written and researched article I've seen recently, barring the debate article BBC.uk made.

Are journalists actually starting to do their job?

No, he's from /r9k/ you fucking newfag. Tumblr and Kikebook stole him with their POO PEE POO shit but Cred Forums made Pepe great again.

>tfw A SAD LOOKING FROG is now on the same level as the NSDAP Swastika.

lel what the fuck is even the ADL?

>The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 "to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all." Now the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency, ADL fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all.

What the fuck am I reading? Is it just some shitty private organization no one cares about?

>> They

>

I UNKEKED A FEMINIST AND I LIKED IT

>tfw Moonman is not on this list

It's a communist advocacy group disguised as a Jewish activist group

I heard about them on the radio here, so i am guessing they have enough funding for ads and stuff.

>She actually goes on Cred Forums to get her info...

Normies are starting to lurk here more, maybe they will convert eventually.

how are you just now hearing about them? They actually have a lot of influence

kikes be runnin scared y'all

ADL is just the public wing of the Israel Defense Corps

Operating in our own nation, nonetheless!

>Katy Perry now risks getting Nürnberg trial'd

if I am to take their claim seriously at all, that is

>you'd be surprised about how much current events align with what the bible prophesied.

Such as? Most of the talk of 'biblical prophecies' I've heard has been people really grasping at straws to make things fit. It's no different to what people do with nostradamus and his 'prophecies'.

what on earth is that picture supposed to mean?

>going on an anonymous image board
>journalism

Being this new

wait
the SS lightning bolts are a hate symbol?
why?

Most journalists can't even be assed to do that much, have you not seen the swatches of Cred Forums articles that are so half-baked and clearly done by someone who didn't even so much as type in Cred Forums.org ?

>some site is salty
Pepe is actually symbol of freedom.

Guys. Guys.
Meme star of David into a nazi symbol

>but you'd be surprised about how much current events align with what the bible prophesied.

heard that in the elections from 2000-2016 + every new technological change ever (people are upset over radio --> tv ---> computers claiming that the internet is evil, but the Printing Press gets away (Plato complained over writing

That's pretty easy to do. The Bene Gesserit whores did it all the time in Dune.
>plant superstitions
>reenact them
>O LAWDY MUADIB MUADIB MUADIB

Absolutely never seen this before today. Is this ADL OC????

>nice explanation

are you too lazy to read the article?

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Oh shit, how did we miss this gem?

>typography is anti-semitic
>Gutenberg was literally Hitler

>lightning bolts

KEK

sound advice from our lovely european neighbour Netherlands (get it while Nation States still are allowed to exist and not banned by salty globalists):

youtube.com/watch?v=vytgHD2pqyk

>(((them))) being this high a level of childish hissy fit over losing influence IRL

PRAISE

It hasn't gone far enough.

When memes are outlawed only outlaws will have memes.

The meme war has just begun friendo.

>Pol is literally new freemasonry.

Thats a very interesting thought. We try to improve the world, by secretly influencing politics, we have hidden symbols and phrases and irl if one pollack meets a different one they recognize.

Thats thought crime!

And thats why you shouldn't post him, Hans. You know you can get reported for using symbols which are on the index?

>not far enough

This is why using Google is so important.

Don't let these fucking Googles get away with it!

>meme bandits

>No other sizes of this image found.
What the fuck user, my sides

I've posted it a few times here and my thread was stickied on the other chan for a few days.

I sent this one to El Rato. He got it on Thursday and endorsed Trump on Friday.

You haven't been following the saga of the Pepe mailer?

No, Politically Correct has.
Might as well add Cabbage Patch Kids,
Strawberry Shortcake, and My Little Pony
to their list of phobia bullshit at this point.

This is fucking sad

Anyone that takes memes this seriously needs to off themselves

deleting all my pepes now. Can't be caught having these on my computer.

You will always be missed.

God damn it this is what I get for being off of Cred Forums for a week

So is this and I still post it every now and then.

The funny thing is we dont know anything about it. We just fuck around with it. And that makes us probably even more dangerous

on a second note:

>(((them)))
>able to slow down and re-consider at all

from a biological POV they seem mentally wired to become outraged over inane things no matter what; shouldn't they be able to """"""""""""""""""""""""""socially deconstruct""""""""" their temper tantrums away by now :^)

reminder that they put a Meme Template Frog Face __on the same level as_:

>symbols from WW2 (not the same level as a children's cartoonist)
>and by extension the same level as 20th century warfare with millions dead on all side

>this grasping for straws made out of soap

comedians won't be able to trump these events in future comedy manuscripts, this election cycle feels like living in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm by now

I mailed them out a week ago. I did a poor job advertising everything.

Gas the Skypes, crush the skittles, hangouts the googles.

If somebody would tell me that a fucking frog face would become a hate symbol, 7 years ago I'd call them a fucking moron.
>what a fucking time to be alive
You guys sure this isn't the matrix?

2 If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country. 3 The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your
bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. 4 The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.’ ” 5 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Tell Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your staff over the streams and canals and ponds, and make frogs come up on the land of Egypt.’ ” 6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land. 7 But the magicians did the same things by their secret arts; they also made frogs come up on the land of Egypt.
>Exodus 8:2-7

Notice anything?

So do I, Ameribro. FUCK THE ADL, WE WON!!!!! PEPE FOREVER!!!!! :)

godspeed man! most hilarious shit I saw this month

Then we should give the world
Project mayhem.

Is that a Filco keyboard? I love those.

And let the hate of the elite be seen to the world when they lose thier God, money. To our God, statistic.

Thought crime thought crime wooowoooowooo

Nah, it's an IBM spacesaver 2.

Lets just start making random shit symbols racist now. Here's my contribution >pic related His name Linda, and he hates niggers.

If Pepe becomes illegal in my lifetime, then I VOW to become an outlaw. And yes, Pepe helped secure a Donald Trump Presidency and Brexit. I sincerely believe that. Meme magic is REAL and the Jews are terrified that we realise this.

>Prometheus stole the fire from the gods with a giant fennel (bush) and restored it to humanity

And Moses greeted the fiery bush.
>checkmate

This is some next level retardation. Is being a Republican going to be added soon?

that our final push should be worship of the LORD and not frog magicians?

I have a Filco Majestouch 2 tenkeyless with MX blacks.
I love it.

Prometheus is lucifer, the entity who
Met Moses, read the story of mythology, stole fire with a bush, Moses is greeted by a bush, fuck off with your fake gods and bow to Pepe.

Is this one in the database too?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/i1etalQruVZchv6u6sGZPw==/page/12/

>this (((group))), backing the DNC
>who called you and hundreds of millions of the American electorate "irredeemable deplorables"
>while wanting to dissolve the american borders like Sweden's cuckticians over here, bringing in more border-hoppers to spite Trump

satan

oh trips, with your digital tricks

the LORD made us babble and separate

but we will build the great pyramid

in the form of the WALL

All that is brown, shall fall down.

Am I the only one who gets aroused by the thought of a frog eating someone?

luscious.net/c/vore/pictures/album/jimmy-the-giant-frog_108767/page/1/#/slideshow/picture_0

What's going to happen to my merchant collection which I got from Israeli posters...? The ADL isn't anti-semitic are they? They wouldn't infringe the rights of Israelis to shitpost, would they?

My rare pepe collection will only grow in value.

>While Cred Forums’s methods are deplorable, their aim of questioning whether one company should have the power to censor the internet is not.

>Google also hit headlines this week for its new “YouTube Heroes” program, a system that sees YouTube users rewarded with points when they flag offensive videos. It’s not hard to see how this kind of crowdsourced censorship is undesirable

I actually think we're redpilling her

If it's not white, it's not right

Sieg heil, Kek-sama

Who was it first who cut trees and processed it into currency, alas the Knights Templar, the time of false idols has ended, religion shall crumble.
>cheque-mate

post pepes

Why is there no ban, on getting a tan?

They're trying but it's failing, people are still using pepe and more than ever, there's increasing amounts of pepe merchandise now. What's going to be a hate symbol is google = nigger.

I can't draw :-(

Hey guys, I found a new hate symbol. Make sure to post it until it gets banned by the Anti-Defamation League.

>pepes will finally be rare

this is a great feeling

that takes me back

surrealism

saved, thanks for the rare

We only spread hate for love

Wojak represents angry white cis males, clearly a white supremacist symbol

Use this to redpill normies about the ADL and SPLC! Send them a link like this: google.com/search?q=pepe meme&biw=1920&bih=899&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2016,cd_max:9/1/2016&tbm=isch
As them how is it possible that these organizations aren't lying to help Clinton.

Operation Exodus 8:4 must go into effect sooner than thought.

The prophecy came true. Kek bless.

>Pol is literally new freemasonry. When your symbols are taken out of context.
>Is this how it feels to be in the Illuminati?

It's strange how much sense this makes.

We are the conscious dreamers. We are the treasurers of our own currency.

Kek bless.

>Wojak
>angry
He's clearly meant to be a passive character, designed to condition whites so that they accept marginalization without active resistance.

This. My biggest criticism about the movie is that Paul actually made it rain on Arrakis, whIle in the book he was just some duke's son who fell into a big bowl of fake-prophecy soup.

Dats raciss yo.

>says the swede after sucking the cum from his tenth dick today

Can I send you a RARE Pepe?

We live in murica buddy.

Praise Kek

And fuck Jews

How many have you mailed so far?

I think it's a hate crime in Leafland. I sent Trudeau one.

120 so far. My next project is sending a few dozen bibles to Clinton with Exodus 8:2-6 highlighted.

>2 But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will plague all your country with frogs. 3 The Nile shall swarm with frogs that shall come up into your house and into your bedroom and on your bed and into the houses of your servants and your people,[a] and into your ovens and your kneading bowls. 4 The frogs shall come up on you and on your people and on all your servants.”’” 5 [b] And the Lord said to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your staff over the rivers, over the canals and over the pools, and make frogs come up on the land of Egypt!’” 6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land of Egypt.

if you don't like nazi pepe you're not white or a Cred Forumslack

>Live in murica
>Fuck Jews
Uhh, what? America is #1 goy

More like the Knights Trumplar.

I just meant we can post whatever we want, with one obvious exception. We have freedom of speech.

Praise Kek!

you are my hero

Who knows, they're kikes, so sure they know something about deceit.

Reality is weirder than fiction.

I like this article. The author gives the requisite lip-service to the anti-hate speech meme, but the focus is clearly on Google's censorship, and while she disagrees with the words we're seeking to relpace, she agrees with the method. Overall a fair and balanced article.

>404
Like the delegates amirite?

I thought the same thing. I'm sure there's a clever joke in there somewhere, I can't seem to work it out though.

>send N'wah to Morrowind
>have him reenact prophecy
>O LAWDY NEREVAR NEREVAR

checked

roll for ww3

Wait a minute... Russell. As in Jimmy Russell? Does everyone we focus on just turn into a walking meme?

fug

STRAYA!

Damn. My next letter will be addressed to the Jimmy Russell Senate Office.

hol up

>Pepe is now a hate symbol

>worrying about Pepe
>unaware of Lord KEK

I will bend like a reed in the wind

it is not us it is them.
they are the ones running off the pc cliff to world domination and attempts to control all.

What do they want?

So WW2.5 then?

so lets turn the Anti-Defamation League logo into a hate symbol. Just like we did google.

>le sweating man in front of two buttons.jpg

Praise KEK!

You madman

>(((ADL))) symbol becomes shorthand for the Jews

>Anti-Defamation League

Checked

Oy vey, goy. Better to kill off the entire human race than ever admit to any wrongdoing!

:

In 2012, in response to Günter Grass's poem "Was gesagt werden muss" ("What Must Be Said") which criticized Israel's nuclear weapons program, Israeli poet and Holocaust survivor Itamar Yaoz-Kest published a poem entitled "The Right to Exist: a Poem-Letter to the German Author" which addresses Grass by name. It contains the line: "If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth to the depths of the Earth — let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness." Jerusalem Post journalist Gil Ronen saw this poem as referring to the Samson Option, which he described as the strategy of using Israel's nuclear weapons, "taking out Israel's enemies with it, possibly causing irreparable damage to the entire world."[31]

must keep going

8? 4?

Is it talking about 4/pol/ and 8/pol/?

Newfag detected.

Thats a pretty old one.

Oh shit leaf you may be on to something

holy fucking shit underrated post
have another you