#trumpwon is trending 1st on twitter
trends24.in/

and if you look /r/politics you see another story
reddit.com/r/politics/

explain it!

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/
reddit.com/r/politics/
theconcourse.deadspin.com/even-stormfront-thinks-hillary-clinton-won-the-debate-1787121521
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/291503-trump-campaign-apparently-soliciting-foreign-cash-despite-warnings
youtube.com/watch?v=6c9agPL4dTs
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-swiss-eu-idUKKCN11R2KU
rt.com/news/346884-switzerland-eu-membership-application-rejected/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

correctrecord.org/

Fuck... I had no idea Twitter was that racist.

400 pound unemployed losers have plenty of time to spam twitter.

400 pound unemployed losers have plenty of time to spam Reddit.

That's because reddit is unbiased and is full of actual intellectuals. He lost, get over it Drumpfkins.

wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now

A lot of the people on Twitter posting with #trumpwon are actually against Trump and are using it in a negative way.
Those idiots are literally giving Trump free attention (like usual) though.

/r/politics became such a cesspool they removed it from the main subreddits

Is this really Cred Forums

You guys are shitting me right?

400 pound unemployed losers have plenty of time to spam twitter and Reddit.

Wtf reddit is awesome now

I have to vote for Trump because blacks hate him. You can always tell what the right choice is by watching the dindus. Whatever they think is right, do the opposite

Oy vey

It's a literal repeat of the primaries

>Trump goes on stage and proves that he's not a politician (which is why we like him)
>media act like he lost the debate because he didn't act like some cuck politician
>Every poll says he won the debate because he didn't act like some cuck politician

The media is so out of touch that it's laughable

How did he lose? I thought he did well.

Shit wrong post

r/politics is literally run by CTR.

You can't even talk about them there without getting banned.

Cred Forums was raiding all of the polls last night as soon as the debate ended.

All I see on your precious r/garbage is yellow journalism. Garbage news sources that have published pro Hillary lies, while avoiding her numerous scandals.
It's news I wouldn't even wipe my ass with, afraid I'd get an infection from all the poisonous lies.

From what I saw, it was more near 50/50. Both had some good points, but Hillary did her homework and anticipated Trump's demeanor. Trump is saving a few knockout punches though.

Not to defend the cunts that post on reddit but they removed /the-donald because it was overwhelming the front page constantly.

1,000,000 people voted in the times poll

Cred Forums isn't as populated as you seem to think.

>Cred Forums isn't as populated as you seem to think.

Unlike your mom's clunge :^)

CTR has been lowered to the point of "yo momma doe bruh XD 1 hunnit XD"

Beautiful

It's pretty easy to vote multiple times, just clear your browser history or reset your IP if you need to do it that way.

imo trump pointed real problems of country and gave his solutions.

all shillary did is complaining about trumps personal life. who cares what he said to obese bitch years ago

trump should be clear winner

No shit, Clinton essentially blamed the housing bubble on tax cuts (which Obama kept). Housing bubbles aren't created by tax codes, they are created . This is what she said about essentially every issue, "it's caused by Bush's tax code" which is the same as the Obama tax code

>Cred Forums isn't allowed to vote in polls!!!!

Prove that's what happened and prove more people thought Hillary won.

If you can't then there's no point in arguing.

We'll have to wait and see whose numbers went up/down post debate anyways.

Right. I think he will win by a landslide, regardless of all of the pushed propaganda to stop him. Same thing happened with Brexit.

Also the delusion shill fags have that Shillary supporters are above voting multiple times.

Pathetic.

Yeah, as a Trump supporter you're really looking for something more high-brow and sophisticated.

That's why you support Trump and post on Cred Forums :^)

lmao

>plebbit
Reminder that those are the same cucks who spent all their savings on Bernie and thought he actually had a chance

>correctrecord.org/
REDDIT UNBIASED!

>Just went to reddit.com/r/politics/
>ctrl+f trump
>21 results
>20 of them anti trump 1 is somewhat neutral
>Most of them are bullshit lies like "Trump lies, HE OPENLY SUPPORTED THE IRAQ WAR" While there is like one vid where he asked if he supports the iraq war answers with "I guess so" with hesitation in his voice.
>ctrl+f hillary
>4 results
>3 only say that "hillary won"
>Literary every pool says otherwise look
>One says quote "Hillary Clinton’s Pitch to End Private Prisons Is the Surprise Hit of the Presidential Debate"

The fuck is this?
Does anyone take this streaming pile of shit as an actual news source?

they eliminate multiple votes from the same IP, so the browser history clear doesn't work, and resetting your IP is time consuming. I seriously doubt that is the case.

There's too many people voting in that poll for it to be "rigged".

>Reminder that those are the same cucks who spent all their savings on Bernie and thought he actually had a chance

Yeah, but you spent all your earnings on a MAGA hat and think Trump actually has a chance :^)

exactly

>replying to obvious ironic shitposting

Damn. Now #Imwithher and I'm also adopting a 17yo African boy.

Thank you for correcting the record Merkels militia.

>explain to me how people have different opinions

how bout no

Define what you meanby a landslide. I think he'll eke out a narrow victory at most.

a script can reset your ip within a minute or 2. but if anyone is running scripts to reset or hide ips, its ctr

I didn't but I know some people spent theirs on guac bowls :^)

Which is, of course, different than removing a default sub because the community is so toxic.

>I'm also adopting a 17yo African boy.

lmao hi angelina

lmao americans are so fucking retarded, they give their hard earned money to millionaires so the latter can get even richer by running for office

>Cred Forums raids polls
>Cred Forums: "Look guys!! Trump is winning we were right!"
Guys. Its over. It was Trumps most important opportunity to shine. And he didnt. Only a miracle like a video of Hillary beheading infidel in Syria can save you now.

>leddit

there was never eve. a serious debate
hillary avoided talking about her policys and just attacked trump.as a person.

I mean that he will get the popular vote. Even most liberals I know absolutely hate Hillary, which proves these polls coming out are bullshit. It's just a way to convince the public that he doesn't stand a chance. The media has dug a hole but they're ratings are getting so bad now that they're just tired of being fed crap. That's why Trump's gaining traction.

But to answer your question I'm talking about the majority of voters will be voting for him. This will be close, I agree with you there. There will be election fraud and more dirty tricks on the overall system. He'll win by a few percent nationwide over Hillary IMO.

>delusion
>healthy

>if you look /r/politics
Why wouldn't anyone want to do that?

this, the media still cant grasp whats going on

we dont want more lawyer speak from career politicians

nevermind the guy on 4+Cred Forums with a botnet doing it, right?

/r/politcs = reddit, reddit=cucks and CTR shills.
whoa, really makes you think

I really wonder how it happens when twitter is so black. Are black people going for trump now?

The majority of the people posting on twitter about #trumpwon are either making jokes about it or being ironic.

Making it more and more popular, helping trump.

hillary people could do that too

im sure plenty of silicon valley people know the value of online polls... and they all back hillary

>"Not nice!"
>Call Huckabee
Come on. Trump should have attacked her too, its what he does in every debate. Hillary out trumped Trump.

You're overestimating the power of Cred Forums

How many 400lb hackers do you think lurk here?

See

>reddit is unbiased and is full of actual intellectuals

No way you wrote this with a straight face.

now you understand how trump works the media and social media

Trump got rekt. End of story.

You're overstemating the power of polls where I voted 20 times myself for Trump with a VPN. And Im not American. Literally anyone in the world can vote on that shit. It isnt representative of the american public even a bit.

Speak for your own nation. Why don't you get Angela Merkel to stop fucking over your country by letting all of these refugees rape and kill your people?

REEEEEEEE JAPANFAG DISMAY

>Trump presidency kicks off by creating thousands of new millionaires who made their fortunes betting against all odds on the Trump Train.

Seems pretty fucking red white and blue to me.

>reddit

Nip doesn't realize that Trump was way behind in the betting markets during the primaries.

Nip doesn't realize that leave was behind in the betting markets until the very morning.

Some polls aren't IP-based (Twitter for example) and it's been increasingly difficult to get fake accounts with all the asking for phone number bullshit.

>everything is Brexit now
Kek.

For Brexit, the margin it won by was considered a landslide. I know it sounds silly, but because every single jurisdiction counted as a small percentage, the fact that brexit won by ~5% is huge, meaning the opposition severely overestimated how the vote would go.

In my lifetime, with the elections I've witnessed, landslides really only happen when one candidate gets some abysmal percent of the votes like 1/3 or less, and that's because of how our electoral votes are counted.

I didn't see him win last night. He couldn't play Hillary like he did with Jeb and Rato. You could tell he was running low on memes.

And yet still anyone from the world can vote. Besides there are many Cred Forumsacks with 20+ fake twitter accounts. If you're not technologically illiterate it's really fucking easy to make one.

He didn't attack Hilary as much as Hilary attacked him, so CNN and the like said he lost as he was defending more while she was attacking.

I think he was holding back BIGLY

#TrumpWon is trending IRONICALLY, look at the tweets, everyone is making fun of Drumpf and he thought that hashtag is serious LMAO

He was trying to be more "presidential" at this stage. He was still savage at some points.
>gold standard for deals

...he said, while being overrun by nigger rapists :^)

/r/politics is fucking shit and full of edgy 14 year old (((marxists))

>drumpfkins
why do liberals keep recycling the same shitty insults

>keep recycling the same shitty insults

But enough about "crooked hillary" :^)

Atleast he got a hat out of it, all you got was disappointment from spending all your money on Sanders

>Even Stormfront Thinks Hillary Clinton Won The Debate

theconcourse.deadspin.com/even-stormfront-thinks-hillary-clinton-won-the-debate-1787121521

lmao

Foreigners can't contribute to American election campaigns.

Educate yourself, faggot :^)

this. Trump at least didnt look scary last night. In defeat he was legitimatized.

fbpb

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>Trump at least didnt look scary last night.

That's because Hillary tamed him and turned him into a docile pussy in front of a live audience of millions of viewers :^)

Twitter is all about bots. Humans don't post content their anymore.

Drumpfkins should just kill themselves

tired of them pushing their cancerous, racist, xenophobic candidate onto the American people

He believed blowing up Iranian sailors wouldn't cause a war. It's okay though because they were taunting us.

Truth is he only gave shit answers. You can't run a country like a business, and his businesses are not exactly top notch either.

Also both are shit at foreign policy. She's the establishment, he the dumbest shit ever when it comes to foreign affairs. I hope they both die or something and save the world from 4 years of more foreign policy disasters.

crooked hillary is a good insult because its true. she is crooked. the difference is drumpfkins came out of nowhere and literally doesn't fucking mean anything.

>You can't run a country like a business
kek
Where has that mentality taken the economies of the world?

>So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is — it is a huge problem. I have a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it’s hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them.

lmao

Yeah, let's just hope Cred Forums doesn't raid the voting booths too, eh, leaf?

He literally went nowhere with that 10 year old son story.

What I'm trying to say you inbred mongoloid is that anyone who spent money on Trump's campaign ended up with a hat unlike people who spent money on Sanders and walked away with disappointment.
I can't fucking wait until DB collapses and Achmed and the rest of your new citizens gangrape you when the gibs end. Kindly fuck off and die and stop trying to destroy Europe

>He literally went nowhere with that 10 year old son story.

I wouldn't say bottom of the polls is "nowhere" :^)

There is no objectivity in politics

At least he didn't talk about drapery for like ten minutes.

>(((Ashley Fienberg)))

>What I'm trying to say

...was that you were under the impression that foreigners could contribute to U.S. election campaigns. I called you out on your stupidity and now you're frantically menstruating all ove the place.

Have a tampon :^)

Your taking that out of context. Hilary wants us to go to war with Russia and let Iran do whatever the fuck it wants to do. Trump wants to do the opposite. Keep Iran in line and open up doors with Russia.

>Hilary wants us to go to war with Russia

Source? :^)

Yeah that was bad. It was kinda a softball for him to attack Hilary about the emails but nope he didnt.

Hillary wants us to go to war with Russia?

Clearly, the better tactic is to pay them off with a huge sum after they take our sailors hostage.

I honestly think his son wanted him to mention him so he picked a time when he could mention his son.

That's because he already got shit because she apologized and admitted she made a "mistake."

kys subhuman kike

Yes how can you not see this? Lol wtf is wrong with this board?

"Knock one outta the park for me, dad."

Reddit is the scum of the earth though, who cares about them, they are all 400 pounds and trying to make their manboobs real so they can be an empowered woman for once in their horrendous lives.

Twitter is where cool famous people hang out. Reddit is where they hang out by order of their movie studio and give canned responses so the "geeks" get their little bone.

But they can. At least to democrats via the friendly people at the Clinton foundation. Double standards are the best standards. But thats okay, i expect no more from a turkish rape baby out of german public school. Just don't come here.

>/r/politics

Plebbit has been overrun with bots upvoting certain stories ever since it became half-popular.

Anyone who uses the term "Drumpf" is clearly not an intellectual.

Nobody runs a state like a private business.

A state is not driven by profit or by trying to evade laws or taxes, you're the one making and enforcing the laws.

Ever heard of public services, justice, defense, public infrastructure, education etc?

Do you think foreign policy can be run like a business?

Public finance?

It doesn't work like that. Institutions need to be held accountable to the public. A private business doesn't give a shit about citizens with whom it has no contract.

Lol hes a great dad. Thats what we need. MAGA.

>Madame President

sounds badass

400 pound 15 year old autistic feminists spent every waking moment pushing their agenda online.

Why Do Dogs Even Eat Bones When They Could Just Chew On Their Teeth

OP seems to think this is reddit

Ughhhh my tendies cant even cure the nausea/

FOUR ,MORE YEARS. FOUR MORE YEARS. FOUR MORE YEARS. FOUR MORE YEARS. FOUR MORE YEARS.

> cesspool
You mean disagreeing with you. Basically because you can't have a discussion without insulting each other over there. Please go back.

He did do well. CTR shills want you to think otherwise because they want the swing voters to think that the consensus is for Hillary.

You seem starved, have some dog :^)

Then head over to this link and talk to me again about "double standards" while clutching your vagina:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/291503-trump-campaign-apparently-soliciting-foreign-cash-despite-warnings

lmao

>Same nip posts same image in every post for days

For fucks sake m8 we get it, you're trying to turn us on Japan.

check this. youtube.com/watch?v=6c9agPL4dTs

>if you look /r/politics
No thanks, pretty much the CNN/Fox of the internet these days.

>you have a similar problem, so my problems don't matter ;^)

>A state is not driven by profit or by trying to evade laws or taxes, you're the one making and enforcing the laws.
lmfao, that's the external side of business. The external side of business is mirrored by foreign relations. Striking deals like free trade agreements or strategic partnerships.
>Ever heard of public services, justice, defense, public infrastructure, education etc?
They need a businessman in charge to run efficiently. My country is an example of what happens when you are inefficient and use taxes to cover your inadequacy.
You're failing to see where business stuff matters. You wouldn't run an oil company like a food retailer, however a lot of common things still stand. Same with state services.

Lel. Have any source that doesn't use the words 'maybe' and 'speculation' in their titles? Again, German public school system is showing. Pathetic.

You seem testy, have some sexy horse :^)

Except that wasn't your original point. Get a grip, man!

If enough people believe the lie, then it's true

"Drumpf" isn't a term, it's a name. "Drumfkins" is a term.

>plebbit

DO you know where you are, NIGGER?

>drumpf
Because this isnt a real election
This is grade 1 class president

Friendly reminder that hillary is a boogerhead and doesnt play nice in the sandbox

I get all my news from 9gag, the funniest site on the internet

>implying you're not jealous of Swiss sovereignty
kek, stay cucked EUfag

>nigger
Did we finally stop doing that stupid google shit?

redit is full of bernvictims . Cred Forums bases the assertion that trump won on a multitude of polls done by many different organizations. pretty much only CNN says hillary won and CNN admits they only had 26% of those questioned as republicans and something like 46% democrats despite voter turn out is higher for republicans during the primary this year

>Swiss sovereignty

Uh oh :^)

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-swiss-eu-idUKKCN11R2KU

They're the EU's bitch, enjoy your refugees, Swissfags :^)

heh
rt.com/news/346884-switzerland-eu-membership-application-rejected/

48% of winning according to 538