Since Trump got destroyed and her presidency is everything but confirmed

Since Trump got destroyed and her presidency is everything but confirmed

What do we do now?

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I've started by writing an apology to Yass Queen, phone banking and donating my childrens college fund to her campaign. I really hope it's enough and she doesn't end up gassing me

So that debate was a virtual repeat of the primary debates. Trump seemingly makes a fool out of himself and his braindead following still brand him as the winner

He really is going to become president isn't he?

Pic related, then blame islam

Yea maybe. Fuck it, its not like we haven't been swirling the bowl for 30+ years now.

Kill yourself

he didn't get destroyed

he was dominating her and the pools are still in favor of trump

well skyped, skype

> thanks for correcting the record

the civil war can begin. we only need the hillary Supreme Court to start the fire

How can Hillary win? She doesn't even get doubles.

we just keep rigging the online polls and creating hashtags saying Trump is winning and eventually people will have to believe it

Since you're not American or even white, why are you sliding threads?

Wait for the next congressional election and then deadlock anything she does in congress.

You're so cute when you start dreaming aloud

Trumpkins can collect their tears, we can then sell them. That's called business by the way. Finally pol can focus on important things, like refugees.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

Good try, but since you omitted praise for kek- you weren't granted the dubs

Just watching the debate. Trump railing on Bill Clinton's NAFTA, lol.

Ahaha, Clinton just ripped him a new one.

We pray (because that's all we can do) that she does a good job and takes the responsibility seriously.

Climate change has been fueled by constant war and the push to get more fossil fuels to load into planes to drop bombs on desperate brown people around the world must be addressed.

Push her and all you local politicians on this issue.

>pools

Pools been closed for a while now

Get Back in The Fucking Oven, you filthy OP kike.

>The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Are you a crack baby? It's Trump whining about the moderator and microphone.

Explain how her presidency is confirmed when there is literally no polling out to show that shes stopped Trumps momentum.

I see the Killary shills are still at it the day after. Even Michael Moore says Trump won.

It's bs, the moderation was in clear opposition to trump

Forgot pic of his tweets.

>internet polling is representative

Oh poor you, no basic higher education. :^(

>I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate.

Because she did? Trump's interjections were initially fine because what he was interrupting with was poignant and relevant. Over time, they became more desperate and unfocused. So he just came off like a bullying idiot when he cut her off every 2 seconds just to be defensive.

So bullying and loudmouthedness aside, the biggest problem with Trump's performance was his defensiveness, constant deflection, and inability to admit he's wrong about something. Him being so stubborn about admitting he was wrong about the stupid fucking non-issue birther thing just continues to make it easy ammo because he won't admit he was wrong. Same with his stupid Iraq war claims where he keeps trying to defend that stupid fucking point that he never supported it when he is on record doing so.

Aside from that, he also constantly angrily bullied the moderator, kept going over his time, and petulantly would not let Clinton get the last word on anything. He would be told he had 20 seconds to finish, and he'd ramble for like a straight fucking minute about nothing. They ran 20 minutes over time due to his constant blathering.

He also didn't really answer any questions and over time it became obvious he was just flailing and running out of steam. He would make some vague statement and then repeat himself like 10 fucking times. "Law and Order, Law and Order, Law and Order!" over and over again. He's just a fucking idiot that can't debate. It was especially embarrassing when he said he had a better temperment after a full night of bullishly talking over Clinton and the moderator. Everyone in the room laughed.

Debates don't decide elections, even if she had won and it wasn't just the media getting revenge on Trump for hurting their feelings. Elections are mostly decided by economic conditions, incumbent favorability ratings, and day-to-day exposure of the candidates. The candidates could have stripped naked and started fucking each other on stage, and even though the media would be debating over who performed better it wouldn't really change the election at all.

It is the most fruitless of endeavors by CTR.

You cannot simply out-sperg Cred Forums

Get a new flag.