Why does Cred Forums back a moron?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37486320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I told them

>let's pick Rand Paul or Ted Cruz, they actually know what they're doing

but noooooooo, they picked the orange orangutan

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37486320
>Mr Trump said he held back "because he didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings".

What a fucking beta - fucks up during the debates and then once he's out the spotlight goes and starts acting like a big man again. No wonder majority of Cred Forums can relate to him.

Becuase Cred Forums is a collective moron themselves. Also, pol is full of hatred, fear, and loneliness. They have been left behind. The sooner the white trash of Cred Forums dies, the better. Hurry up boys!

She's corrupt. Why does CTR back a criminal?

>CTR shitposting for $.50

yeah keep believing that.

Because she is a thief and a liar.

he's the last hope of western civilization. back him

That's the great thing about facts, you don't to believe for it to be true.

Don't forget mass murderer.

lol

1 projection post by this ID

>name calling is all they have left

he has so much ammo against her - why would he go all out and waste it all in the first debate that no one will remember after the third?

It's a choice between a moron and a gangster.

Good that's depressing..... I find it depressing that the best the democrats and republicans could put forward was trump and Clinton.....now you're saying that's the best we could put forward for western civilisation.
Jesus.

WE SHOULD'VE BACKED YEB!

>one post by this ID

Cry more, CTR. CRY MORE.
SAGED, HIDDEN, REPORTED, CALLED THE COPS, CALLED MY MOM, CALLED PIZZA HUT, CALLED MY GRANDMA, CALLED 911, CALL WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF FISH AND GAME, CALLED BILL NYE, CALL NEIL DEGRASE TYSON, CALLED PEYTON MANNING, CALLED MY DAD WHO WORKS FOR Cred Forums, CALLED MOOT, CALLED GOOKMOOT, CALLED ERIC TRUMP, CALLED THE KING OF DENMARK, CALLED CURRENT YEAR MAN, EMAILED GEORGE SOROS, PREPARED KRAFT MAC N CHEESE, ALERTED INFOWARS, CONTACTED BEN GARRISON, APPLIED FOR WORK AT PETCO, TOOK A BUBBLEBATH, DRANK A RED BULL, CLEANED BEHIND MY EARS, SMASHED A WINE GLASS OVER MY HEAD, VISITED MOROCCO, CALLED MY MOM AGAIN, AND SAGED YOUR FUCKING THREAD.

That's real nice coming from a gypsy.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

he's not hillary clinton

He got the nomination because the democrats needed a retard to not see where he should OBVIOUSLY KEEP PRESSING

Trump has an iq of 156.

Trump keeps changing the narrative to suit himself - it was evident during the post-debate analysis and even during the debate how much the guy contradicts himself. This is just a continuation of that behavior.

>Visited Morocco
>A country where 99% of the population is Muslim

>Mr Trump also said his microphone was "terrible" and crackled, and that his volume was lower than Hillary Clinton's microphone. He blamed this for what some listeners thought were sniffles by Mr Trump during the debate.
the absolute mad man