youtube.com/watch?v=iEx_uhEzJi4
youtube.com/watch?v=RsZ4dnMWejY
youtube.com/watch?v=r-wxGsqPPpo&feature=youtu.be&t=1563
youtube.com/watch?v=7-FF8niD67o&feature=youtu.be&t=4428
youtube.com/watch?v=8qYLIeR3GwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=7-FF8niD67o&feature=youtu.be&t=4390
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ehh I mean it's a real situation. It's not really pushing boundaries like say the dad is an omnisexual pandeviant or some shit.

A lot people get divorced. It's extremely common now. It's another sad symptom of our slow decline into moral relativism.

This book to me is just a sad reminder of how far western civ has fallen from a moral stance.

I think its the disgusting expectation that the woman will always have chief custody of the child that's pissing OP (and me) off, ignoring completely the domestic abuse statistics of almost every country in the world.

Ok I get that.

However I think the kid should go to the mother in most cases. Women tend to have the nurturing predisposition.

THIS IS WEEKENDS WITH FATHERS

youtu.be/r-wxGsqPPpo?t=2098

>illustrated by Wednesday Kirwan
>Wednesday

YOU MAKE ME KILL FOR YOUR SAFE SPACE BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=TvsUGk-50Lo

>Women tend to have the nurturing predisposition
i agree too but the legal system here has made being a father a real pain in the ass and, has inadvertently, driven out a lot of the male influence in the family

AceRimmer @AceRimmerTwitte Sep 18
AGENT TRIPLE HITLER

youtube.com/watch?v=r-wxGsqPPpo&feature=youtu.be&t=4234

fucking shitposters

dont you have gas to huff?

Am I the only one who thinks a father is more important than a mother?

go find some written by men

problem solved

fucking sperglord

"oh, look at this, a book about Romans... written by modern Americans! WAAAAAAH!"

ITS
AN
AIR
WAR
BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=iEx_uhEzJi4

>IMPLYING WHEN WE CALLED FRIENDS BITCHES ..........

>Women tend to have the nurturing predisposition.
they're supposed to be more committed as well. pray tell, why is 85% of divorces initiated by women?

Those are some cute foxes. CUTE!

>Whoops, haha, the man I vowed to stay with until death is getting kind of boring.
>Time to divorce him lol

there's worse stuff

>men
>involved in children's and YA lit

Somebody's gotta do the shit writing.

That's how I read it the first time lol

why are you so triggered my fucktoothed friend?

>showing the father as the badguy and not the police

WHAT
HEPPENS

DADDY

WHEN

YOU

FUCK

WITH

US, ....

youtube.com/watch?v=RsZ4dnMWejY

a big chunk of Romance authors are men with female pen names. Might be worth digging deeper.

If I was going to 1-man army an indie video game out of thin air, I'd let my wife take the credit, because in the current climate a woman indie dev would sell more games and get more support than a man. Children's books, same situation.

IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

You're not wrong you know.

you make a fair point carlton
id see more mothers buying this than fathers for sure

FUCK WITH ME BITCHES

youtube.com/watch?v=r-wxGsqPPpo&feature=youtu.be&t=1563

I cry everytime.

Requesting 'the night dad touched me' book.

>naming your child Sketch
He's destined for great things

>wednesday
>first name

would it be too radical a proposition to say if you divorce the state takes your children?

if you cant work out an adult relationship what business do you have raising children?

youtube.com/watch?v=7-FF8niD67o&feature=youtu.be&t=4428

Yeah that pisses me off too. My parents split up when i was young and my mom pretty much took off while my dad was there for me 24/7 my entire childhood. Man, i try not to hate women on a grand scale but its really hard to sometimes, especially when you see shit like this.

no thanks. Go to Cred Forums.

Clarissa is fine too.

>if you cant work out an adult relationship what business do you have raising children?

the rallying cry of a virgin. Relationships and maturity are infinitely more nuanced than this statement.

I wonder if there is incest cub yiffing involved so we can paw off

WHY EVEN TRY?

youtube.com/watch?v=8qYLIeR3GwY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
Nah, adopted kids have their IQ impacted, far better to have them fix up their relations, or simply give the kid to the father, far more acceptable than further fucking the dad in the ass.

>Not letting the parents share the custody 50/50

youtube.com/watch?v=7-FF8niD67o&feature=youtu.be&t=4390

Even more yiff to paw too, all this cub sex is getting me hot. First incest cub fucking now prison bondage cub fucking holy hell my penis will be raw.

Then the woman would have nothing to hold over the man.

When father fox touches you its because he loves you

I'm only with my horrible wife for the sake of my son.

>portraying blacks as rabbits

mega lols

LOL

>inadvertently
Nope.

your post reeks of estrogen

i know it would be a worse fate for the children but divorce has led us to where we are at today. why even bother with going through marriage and say TILL DEATH

zozzled out loud

Although even with "50/50" custody split, the man will STILL likely have to pay child support.

Just turn the children into fertilizer desu.

Your problem if you fucked up your culture and now are doing the same with the rest of the westerners. It would be smart to educate the youth about pic related. If the woman fucked more than 5 guys she is not fit for motherhood, nor will she ever be.

what about a temple of Solomon like

>dad Is shown as a respectable person,even In jail
What's wrong with this?

Men are better adapted to take care of children by themselves. Until recently it was fairly common for women to die during pregnancy and men to rear the children.

>when your parents divorce

>when

>not if

ya, they've all but killed the church here
the most virtuous girls here are either traditional mexican girls of Jehovah Witnesses

If by "nurturing" you mean "3 times as likely to murder their children" then I totally agree.

There is also one about having your father jailed for abuse, Cred Forums flipped their shit at the thread

Yeah that's the point. Relationships are hard. Raising children is harder.

In all due respect, the statistics are pretty shit when you realize that most of those criminals are black, and we all know that if you're black you most likely don't have a father anyway. Whether the cause of your criminal predisposition is related to your lack of father or not is kind of a complicated assertion.

No because the statistics hold across racial groups.

Broken homes, child abuse, lack of education. These are the ingredients that make up a future criminal. They're also very common in black communities.

There's a point where it's better for your son to get out of that environment. Hopefully it hasn't reached that yet, but keep an open mind about it.

truth
its either they dont trust people much or they come to see a dysfunctional relationship as the norm
very no bueno

>Single Motherhood homes are the highest causality for crime.

You are in the wrong place.

My parents divorced when I was 5
When my mom left my dad she literally stole everything out of the house including all of the windows.lightbulbs,linoleum tiles, and all the plants from the flower bed, and then she tried to refuse may dad's visitation rights it ultimately taking him to get cops to come with him when he picked me up.
Divorce brings out the craziest in women.

>women explaining men's world
Oh boy how could this possibly go wrong?

I think a mother's entire role in raising a kid ends once the kid is old enough to ride a bike at that point she's just an emergency backup parent.

My family divorced when I was 3.

I spent the next 5 years convinced my mom was going to "abandon" me the way she said my father did.

I'd go so far as to try and sneak into her suitcases to force her to take me on business trips.

When I asked her why dad left she told me he said "Children should not be seen or heard".

Years later, I'm talking to my father, and I tell him she said that.

I've never seen a man in so much pain.

Sorry to hear that user

Hope you have a good relationship with your Dad today though

You probably never hear this but good job m8, make sure he's a good honest fellow wary of our world.

What if they don't live in the same school district or county or state?

>those every other weekend trips where you gotta got to dads house 90 miles away

Then they fucking move into the school district so they can be a father to their kids

This
Is all too common
Women are children
They have very short attention spans
You must make them happy
They can't find happiness by themselvs

Interesting

Kill yourself please

Also, don't procreate

Then what is that point?
Who's to say when that point is reached?
Is it when there's physical abuse?
How about mental abuse?
Or maybe the hot single single neighbor across the street will be more fun than your wife for a while?
Or maybe your husband keeps leaving the toilet seat up?

i brought it up when thinking about how seriously people take marriage these days

if you just want to pool resources and live with company you dont need to be married
if you get married, have kids and then decide to say the hell with it you are violating a contract you made with someone else in front of the public. why else go through all the ceremony to shirk you duty as upholders of your culture and history?

You have an excellent point. Why fuck up the kids future (statistics and shit) because you don't want to be married anymore. It's too fucking easy to get a divorce. It's not cheap. But there should be a major deterrent to divorce.

women are terrible terrible child raisers. they are good with infants but at age 5 the males should take the dominant role in their development

Fuck man

This

>Putting yourself at the mercy of the menstruating jew
>Complain when she inevitably back stabs you
You deserve it to be quite honest.

i think it was the 70/80's when a lot of states got rid of adultery

>dad only gets the kid on the weekends

>So mom can go have fun at the fox den!

>I think the kid should go to the mother in most cases
then you're a fucking retard.
Having a single mother is usually a fucking disaster, and results in criminals, deadbeats, and sluts who repeat the fucking process.

Single dad with full custody reporting

do you have the power of a wizard?

Left wife because she became a junkie, took son with me. Hired jewess lawyer. Don't even know if she's alive anymore and couldn't care less. Son of user doesn't ask about her or miss her in any way.

>the kid is better off in a single mother household

Kill yourself, you fucking retard.

My folks bought me an illustrated book called "dinosaur divorce" when they split up in the mid 80's. It even showed the Dino parents drinking cocktails and arguing.
This is nothing new.

This shit got me thru some hard times.... Not.

damn
glad he's with you but ill admit im saddened that my suspicions were correct. the only times you really see a single parent father is if:
momma's dead
momma's a real p.o.s.

glad (((they))) worked for you

Correlation != causation.

as someone raised by a single mom who was an absolute horrible cunt only empowered by the state to do the shit she did, this triggers me.

"haha kiddo see this life you could have? WELL FUCK YOU FAGGOT! HAHAHAHA! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BECAUSE YOUR MOM IS A SELFISH DICK JUGGLING WHORE!"

She just became more and more degenerate to the point she wasn't even worth saving. Him and I are much better off now. He just turned 9 we've been by ourselves almost a year now.

>tfw 9 year old son has gf and I don't

also because she wants you for the money and the only reason daddy sees you on the weekends is so mommy can go party with her friends. otherwise she'd keep you all the time just to stick it to the man.

now be a good girl and take your hormone therapy pills :^)

ill say you made the right choice, he has a future while she threw hers away

Well Cred Forums what should I do about a family. Raising a child with a woman sounds like a trap and raising a child with another man would be even worse. What do Cred Forums

I've never been happier honestly. Him and I are inseparable and he has the utmost respect in me and my values.

Never fall for the marriage Jew lads. Cost me $39,500 already and there's still more to be done

i kid, no pun intended. but really its brutal out there

honestly its mostly a meme
the divorce rates been going down for quite some time now and i dont think oyu should let statistics dictate your life ratehr than your ability to analyze a person.

This x5000