I'm not a nazi or a racist or anything, I just hate the social justice movement, feminism, blm and all this shit...

I'm not a nazi or a racist or anything, I just hate the social justice movement, feminism, blm and all this shit. Is that good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know people who have those views who attended pro-EU rallies in the wake of the referendum result.

As far as I'm concerned it's a starting point, but it's a fairly standard position and not one that will really exert meaningful influence over a longer period of time.

Time to become a nazi or racist or anything!

>The left is annoying and crazy, and I hate that.
Fair enough.
>I won't join the fight against them.
>I also think that being a nationalist, or a race realist, is about hating other races.
Eat shit, PĆ£ulo.

you hate them cos of the cringe factor?

>I'm not a racist

Fight for the royal family, senpai. Restoration of the Brazilian Empire is the way to go.

Anime is the only thing that matters.

I like current right wing parties on Europe because they are not too extreme, like UKIP, Sweden Democrats and Alternative for Germany. I would feel comfortable voting for them. But actual nat-soc parties are a bit too much I think.

That's fair enough, I think those parties would be quite effective if they had any power.

The people I referred to vote for centre-left parties still.

>white haired brown girl

muh dick

Almost thought it's worst korea instead of rare too.

I'm not. I'm white and I wouldn't mind race mixing if I find a nice girl of other race someday.

Blacks refusing to take responsibility and complaining for things like slavery piss me off though.

How do I do that?

Wow, rare.

HOLY
FUCK
RARE

Also PK stop devaluing my flags FAGGOT >:(

What flag is this, I'm on mobile

I'm the same as you, but I may have picked up some slightly racist habits after browsing Cred Forums every day for a year. I used to call myself a democrat until a few months ago.

Mayote

Thanks, have some digits.

>Thanks, have some digits.

No it's not. This is a right wing board not some 'MUH REGRESSIVE LEFT WE ARE THE REAL LIBERALS'

Thing is, even mentioning something critical about these movements, will get you labeld as a nazi. Now imagine actually speaking out against them, like we tend to do on here.

By "their" definition, you already are a splendid nazi. Gee, kinda like half of the americans think russia is the root of all evil in this world. See what I am trying to get at here?

What they "think" of you, is their own problem. That we don't want to put up with their bullshit, is ours.

This is true. The left bullying tactics and name calling are annoying.

I feel the same way. The only reason i want trump to win is to see these fucking faggots cry.

You dislike regressive left and the product of identity politics. Thats good.

You like anime. Thats bad.

FUCK YOU PK

>I'm not. I'm white and I wouldn't mind race mixing if I find a nice girl of other race someday.
FUCK YOU FUCKING LOSER KILL YOURSELF

Neat.

you hate Marxism, as any sane person should. Neo-nazis exist to spite Marxism, remove that social terror and they will disappear

Exactly, neo-nazis are nature's violent reaction to marxism.

>anime pic
>disagrees with me

FUCKING CIS SHITLORDS NAZI SCUUUUUUUUM

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

Yeah, that's how I started during gg. Get redpilled, embrace nationalism, but nazis can suck my dick.

Can I unironically suck your dick?

Oops that was for you not the other guy

>I'm not a nazi or a racist or anything,
I see the problem now, you have come to the right place, kid

You're a nazi you just dont see whos behind all those movements

Very ugly image bro.
Can confirm.

These modern movements arent organic

>I'm not a nazi or a racist or anything
Yes, yes this is bad

Do you understand who is funding and promoting all this retarded degeneracy?

who could it be ??

Yeah Jewish people.
I just unironically wonder who is behind those Jews and who is the true master of them.
Jews have been used because they are the best when it comes to dealing with money and subversive tactics.
But Hitler attacked a symptom of the disease instead of attacking the disease I believe.

What the fuck is a mayote

Fucking newfag. Assimilate or get the fuck out. God you niggers are so fucking shit

Ffs

You're a nazi, you just don't know it yet.

>You like anime. Thats bad.
Why?

Interesting perspective. I hope that's true.

I don't very much about jews to be honest, I think I've never seen one in real life.

I mean, it's ok to think whites are more intelligent I guess, but I don't think people should be treated differently just because of their skin color.

Stop devaluing your flag.

Well Pedro you have a lot to learn

jews have been kicked out of 109 countries
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
It's for the same reason every single time - they prioritize capital gain even to the demise of the host nation. Modern USA and pre-nazi Germany being the most shining recent examples (USA showers Israel with billions in foreign aid despite over 80% of Americans being against this)

>I mean, it's ok to think whites are more intelligent I guess, but I don't think people should be treated differently just because of their skin color.

Skin color is the least meaningful aspect of race.
Behaviour & culture are downstream from race

Yes but there is a reason they're not getting kicked anymore.
Someone has facilitated their way in and is keeping them in.
Enlightenment is not over I guess.

So, you're a normal person.

Demi-urges and evil gods

For now we just need to expose their (((servants)))

So we expose:
>sjws
>leftists
>corrupt media
>jews
>demi-urges
But we can't prove the last.

The Federal Reserve

They own every dollar the first world uses

No all you have to do is expose the jews

Then once their influence is cut off, all the other retards wither and die. Then once humanity stops fighting itself we can take on the (((gods)))

just a symptom
If we were to kill the head there would be no more anything like that.

>Yes but there is a reason they're not getting kicked anymore.
Yes. The demonization of the idea of an authoritarian ethnostate after WW2 and the pussification of the white western man
>Someone has facilitated their way in and is keeping them in.
They're keeping themselves in, have you looked at how much political influence jews have in USA or Germany?
>Enlightenment is not over I guess.
classical liberalism only works with homoigeneity

It doesn't matter what step 7 is before you can even see step 3

You cannot comprehend what is at the top of the pyramid.

Just expose the jews for now and the rest will become unlocked

>ethnostate
You actually have no idea of how fucked in the head you are by it. Another head of the Hydra, sorry.

Blow your brains out you fucking coward. You're just afraid of being one of us because you're a little bitch and you care more about the opinion of your retarded, degenerate peers and the evil rats in charge than doing the right thing. FUCK OFF

>being one of us
>Cred Forums shitposters
What is your point

Eh, forget it. You're right. I'm a racist, no joke. I'm not being ironic. I love European civilization and believe in looking at reality objectively. I should just leave honestly, I don't belong here. I'm a terrible human being. You're right, we should let the people who got us here stay in power without doing anything to actually get them out. You're definitely right that it's wrong to actually take a stand against people who are in the wrong and actually get rid of them.

>You actually have no idea of how fucked in the head you are by it
Can you explain this in english

I am a racist too.
I just don't see other races getting genocided nor anything.

I did explain it in fairly good English, more than you deserve, Genghis-Khan.

who said anything about genocide?

And what's fucked about an ethnostate?

also why u call me mongol ?

racism is literally the default condition
any species or subspecies that can't recognize and appropriately react to in groups and out groups is f u c k e d

rerefleg

Happened the exact same thing to me.

i've always had them so

RARE, but stop fucking tripfagging, dammit.
I WANT TO BELIEVE

You go balls deep or leave. If you don't swallow it all you will turn into Sargon of Cuckada.
Also don't pick up media's definition of racism.

>feminism

It turns out the Jews are controlled by lizard aliens. DAVID ICKE IS RIGHT. Kek is the only deity who can free us from the jewish lizard aliens.