We are proud to be the greatest ally with Israel

We are proud to be the greatest ally with Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
youtube.com/watch?v=w2JFMd73AzQ
timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/
twitter.com/cnnbrk?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=a_Pot28Bd1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yZv50PEZ9hU
youtube.com/watch?v=meYO6cHZSYw
youtube.com/watch?v=nx3Vwya-UtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And 38billion is actually 3 trillion. We've become their personal piggy bank, and we will be gutted once all the billionaires leave us with our debt.

greatest slave you mean

You even mutilate your dick as a sign of ultimate serfdom

Do you think we wouldn't pull a Greece?

Really, user?

Yes that's as true as it is sad.

It's more of a gift card to the US military industrial complex super store.

>pull a Greece

wat

I think you just owned yourself...

Donald Trump is Israel's greatest ally.

Thank you Merchant.

There is literally everything wrong with being Jewish.

That is absolutely true. Israel can be glad to have strong leaders like Bibi and a strong ally and president like Donald Trumpenstein.

At least we are richer than you. Gee, I don't even know the name of your irrelevant country.

Can not be worse than Neocons who gave soldiers lives as oblation. Better to throw money at (((them))) than to participate in another war in middle east.

With Trumph hopefully this spreading of democracy stops.

Could a prostitute really use that excuse?

Exactly, thanks to Donald Trumpenstein, with the influence of his Jewish ancestors, Israel can be sure that they will always be put first.

Nothing can be any better or worse than itself.

>Gee, I don't even know the name of your irrelevant country.

That's because you're retarded.

With Jews, you never lose.
A poor man in my country is still richer than your average citizens.

>a fucking leaf calling others retarded

Why don't you go to a parade with your wonderful minister? I don't even consider cucknada a nation.

I want an "I

Is that right?

I think your ignoring Canadian social services.

Thx bye

You're proud that you didn't even know the flag of Poland or Austria. You're a fucking idiot. No doubt supporting Trump too.

Pic related.

>Canadian social """"services""""

That's why you people are dying from waiting in the hospitals.

I hope you get punched in the face by a real man.

>That's why you people are dying from waiting in the hospitals.

I can just tell that you're a fucking idiot who gets all his information from Cred Forums memes.

Better than dying unable to even afford help.

And why do I have to know these irrelevant countries again? I make six-figures because I haven't wasted my time on learning stupid shit.

Good luck with your """cultural geography""" degree in your shitty uni.

And people call us cucks...

You pay the jews to cuck you.

>I make six-figures

sure you do kid

>being this ignorant

If you go to any hospital in America, no matter how much do you have, you get treated first, and charged later. Even if it was the other case, our natural selection system is at it's best, so GTFO.

>hurr durr he makes more than I do
>must be lying! dup dee du!

Kys.

Of you have 20 dollars in your wallet and no debt you are richer than half of amerifats

>being this ignorant

This coming from the guy thinking Canadians are just dying left right and center in waiting rooms. Get fucked, you have no idea what you're talking about at all.

>you get treated first, and charged later.

Wonderful, you get to pay tens of thousands for a night in a hospital.

Kid, anyone can tell that you're underage just by the way you write. I doubt if you even have a part time job at mcdonalds

Why would anyone be anti-Israel? They actually know how to treat a Muslim and defend western values.

>Jews
>Western values

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Family, honor, tradition, democracy?

Israel is a first world beacon in a sea of barbaracy.

>hurr durr I'm a retarded leaf and know everything!

Sure. Whatever makes you happy, I'm still superior to all Cucknadians who have A WEEDMAN as a Minister.

t. someone who has never step foot or lived in Israel

Funny how the group of people systematically and historically kicked out of Europe holds the greatest of European values :^)

There is truth here.

I work 3-4 hours a day 7 days a week making like 36k or so. I am paying down my own house and have about 30k in investments/savings. I consider myself rich because I have everything I want.

Mopeds/motorcycles to wrench on, guns to shoot, beer to drink, sluts to smash.

What more could a man want?

And I simply don't understand how someone could make 2-3 times what I do and be living paycheck to paycheck.

Have you been to Israel? It's a Western democracy like the US. Compared to the rest of that part of the world it's amazing.

Cab someone explain why we're giving them this much fucking money.

₪1 has been deposited in your good goy account.

I lived there for 3 years. Lebanon is a far superior country and used to be even better.

Hi

okay ahmed riz shah mohamed

no we are not , why do we think this is ?
what benefit have they ever been?
fuck them traitors of earth.

>being this demographically retarded

>being an unironic muslim

Still far better than your sub-country.

put the ark of your so called covenant back in the pyramid were it belongs thieves.

I'm willing to bet you live in a state when you can fuck dogs as well as have your Jew cock chomped on.

>hurr Israel is full Jewish and Lebanon is fully Muslim

Get fucked Goyim! AHAHAHA!

oh...
why?
as an Israeli, this place should burn into the ground

It's fucking LEBANON home of hamas and hezbollah

The only non Muslims there are the persecuted Christians who can't leave

Liberals:
>a wall would cost like $20B are you a fucking white male or something, that could pay for my college fees like a gorillion times feel the bern xd
>yes we have to help the poor oppressed jews in israel those poor guys got holocausted, what's that? you don't think we should? literally hitler omg amirite?

As opposed to Israel the home of the Jew.

>The only non Muslims there are the persecuted Christians who can't leave

hahahahahaha what

>TFW you never get a voice in how your taxes are spent

Just saying hi.

Sure thing, you cuckest cuck.

>America plays Israeli bottom bitch for decades

TRUMP, TRUMP IS ISRAEL ALLY

ANYONE BUT TRUMP, FFUUCCKKKK

Killy yourself in the most painful way possible.

you're ruining your life , do you acknowledge that?

>Sure thing

That's fucked up man. Why you guys fucking dogs down there?

Why can't we go back to pre-1967, when America was known as the default neutral party in the Middle East? Back then the U.S. even helped Egypt against Britain and France-backed Israel when the Sinai was invaded to maintain balance in the region. Honestly promoting our own interests in the region would be a lot easier if we never took sides.

What makes you say that?

>taking sarcasm in a serious way

Your IQ is literally lower than abos.

Happy Hannuka Israel. Buy some top-notch-anti-palestinansian stuff for it you can fire over your wall.

It's college SJWs and the left more generally in the US who oppose Israel, whereas the right supports it.

Yes, a homeland for Jews that's pretty fucking cool

As a Muslim you can't understand why nationalism is important

Islam is globalist

What's sarcasm?

>Zionism is extremely important

Whatever you say Shmule.

>Islam is globalist

At least try making sense.

Yes, vote Hillary goyim.

everything about this shithole , economically , politically , everything...

You have a Muslim nigger as prez, shut the fuck up lmfao.

Most religions in general are globalist, including and especially Christianity. Judaism is rare in that it isn't.

Islamist is globalist because muslims don't believe in nations

Pakistan and Egypt and Mesopotamia once had vibrant cultures but Islam replaced them and Arabized their culture

Muslims believe non Arab culture is inferior, that's why Arabic is chanted in mosques from morocco to burma

Tel-Aviv?

?

Lol goes to show how weak and pathetic your argument is, I never said to vote (((hillary))) but you're such a retard you cant fathom things being different than the little identity politics reality youve created for yourself

not sure im understanding your stance here

please stop this.

can someone please remind me why we help these fucking parasites

Jesus fucking Christ, he looks and dresses exactly like my fucking step-brother.

>?

Let's try this again. Where do you fucking live?

non-nationalist /=/ globalist

Don't be so defeatist, that's so middle class

Canada is a much better ally to the USA than Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI

Fuck off, kike.

yes it does you dumb shit

there's no room for middle ground in problems this serious

>help israel to fight arab nations
>war cools off
>no more wars
>israel pokes ((((((hamas)))))))
>hamas launches rockets at us
>oy vey hamas is shooting candy rocket at us what do we do :3
>american jew convention aka aipac
>plz gibe money to israel they are in great danger :3

GOD DAMMIT look at all of these kike shills on this fucking thread. You're all a bunch of kike cock sucking good goy slaves.

If any racial group invaded your country, kicked you out of your homes, treated you like subhumans and killed thousands of your people including women and children would you not fight back against them? Would you just claim "oh but look how civilized and well behaved they are! of course they're not a problem!"

>He doesn't think people grease a few palms to bypass triage.

It's cheaper to bribe a doctor here than to actually get the service done in the states.

>yes it does you dumb shit

No, I really just think you don't understand words or their meanings.

delete this

>lol we trillions in debt anyway might as well add to the debt

globalism = believing people as a globe must be united

nationalism = believing in national pride

islam wants all people to be united under their (your) barbarian banner

If I post this here, will it hijack this thread?

>giving kikes money that they're just going to send back in exchange for military hardware

It's not as bad as people think it is, but the precedent

>islam wants all people to be united under their (your) barbarian banner

That's still not in any way globalism.

i fucking live in kfar saba
no shit , you'll suffer being here , I'd advice you to stay in the states or leave to canada, australia or even finland they're much much safer and better than here

a day doesn't go by...

kek

>they're much much safer and better than here

Lookie here, a smart Jew. Staying in that future radioactive wasteland is retarded, get out while you still can.

all that money and still ugly manlet faggot kike
wonder if he'll be as good of a nation destroyer as his father....

>I never said to vote (((hillary)))
This is a race between two actual candidates and two spoilers. They are Trump and Hillary. There's no escaping this, no "honorable middle", you either pick a side or you don't matter. Crying over Trump's verbal promises to Israel while Hillary has a proven track record of conspiring to topple governments is worse than hypocritical.

Go read what our esteemed friend Mr Hersh has to say about her doings.

every wise person here knows that, we just don't have enough money to make the move, every gov section here sucks out my blood , and plus my tax goes with that 38bil for the Rabbis , they wont work , literally leaches , i'm starting to sound from time to time an antisemitic cuck, like i have a choice...

lol when there's room for improvement why fill it with bitchiness? Stop whining and go get drunk on the beach. youtube.com/watch?v=w2JFMd73AzQ

fuck off kike.

Nothing worse than Haredi NEETS.

each and every person living in the U.S. has to give Israel more than 120 dollars.

why does everyone think us has bad cultural geography skills?

i probably know more countries, flags, and capitals than you do, desu.

Having them think that, while it's not true gives you an extra advantage retard.

what makes you think it's not true, desu?

thank you for proving my point

as expanded, you're brainwashed by our government, such an innocent man , choosing a morbid path, you should take my words and believe them, even if they come from an anime imageboard
anyhow, may god have mercy on your soul
i wanna g** them

LOL you are such an idiot. You insisting that you have to vote just goes to show what a kike slave you are. Good little goy, keep playing their game! Besides, you fucking moron, feeling like you should vote for the "lesser of two evils" (doesn't actually matter idiot, Trump and Hillary are literally not different entities, you could vote for either and it wouldn't matter, Trump is going to win because this is all a kike illusion and they've been planning it that way this whole time) but annnywayysss voting out of principal doesn't mean you have to suck trump's dick 24/7 and ignore his jewery, it doesnt mean you have to pretend hes the fucking savior of the white race of the "god king"

If people on pol cared about integrity, truth and doing the right thing they'd call trump out for being a kike fake

Are you serious? This goes back to the 1760s and even further. Go read a history book. And if you don't know what I'm talking about then you definitely need to leave.

>room of imporvement

pffffffffft
this country last for another 10 years
this election was our last chance and we blew it

or rather, leaf.
Don't take it to heart though. I've been to both coasts of Canada, it is a wonderful place. Vancouver might be the greatest city on the planet.

He's stated that he wants to stop funding them though.

>Vancouver might be the greatest city on the planet.

t. Cheng Zhao

Not white get that sheboon outta here

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>Proud to prep the bull

that is a little over double of what Canada spend on our military over the course of a year.

please tell me, what makes you think that m8?

Proof?

see , I'm not alone with this

You sound just like americans do about their own country. Israel's young, plenty of time for mistake, no room for pussy's.

Oh god I kek'd
ginger as fuck

but for only 20billion we could have built a wall

---This post is Intellectual Property belonging to the posting user, and may not be redistributed or copied in any form ---

>ginger as fuck

t. Jing Lao

and israel is selling weapons to uganda iirc, find that one, so basically you are funding their weapons upgrades

timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/
>times of (((israel)))

>le jews xD
until you faggots realize that it is other Anglos that are fucking over whites and the world, we will continue to make no progress

the kikes are just the smartest ones Anglos have encountered so far, threatening to blow up the world if they go down

Shut up and give us more aids.

They don't actually live in the multi-million dollar housing they buy, most live south of the city in Richmond and are typically defendants of the workers who were brought over to build the railroad. The bankers and factory owners aren't interested in living here, just getting money out of China.

My neighborhood is mostly occupied by whites with the exception of a few empty houses bought by the Chinese.

descendants*

>d-dont worry n-none of them a-actually l-live here!

KEK

>We are proud to be the greatest ally with Israel.

>We are proud to be cuckolded by Israel.
FTFY.

>pussy
more like a reasonable person, nationalism ?
its a fucking meme , you have a short short love life , do the best you can to pleasure it...

>Imblying we will ever pay the debts

We Greece now

ah fuck, not love life , life

What's reasonable about giving up or whining on an image-board about a country if you're not going to help fix it? more than 50% of eligible voters in israel don't vote, and a lot of the ones that do belong to close-knit religious groups that don't serve the IDF, and you wonder why you can't get shit done, why is the generation so unmotivated?

reported to mossad for treason

Your country is your second wife.

That's chinatown genius. You ever seen San Francisco?

Thanks Obama

>yfw .1% of that money would have you living like a king.

its not about that.
you see, in america people receive welfare when they need to. in israel you don't have to do anything to receive welfare.
gas is just 70% tax if not more. a fucking shirt would cost you day of work if you are buying at the mall.
i live in a black neighborhood and i see white people popping up everywhere due to the housing prices

SF id infested with chinks, and guess what, census data shows it has around the same amount of chinks as vancouver (around 30%)

didnt look too deeply into that one, did you, leaf?

you can buy shirts at the market for next to nothing. The lack of nationalism by the common man hurts attempts to create voice for reform and change and the lack of nationalism buy companies and business owners who impact the flow of money hurts the economy. If they both had the country in mind, working wouldn't seem like a drag but an effort for progress. If you don't have a goal or a country, then you just have a job. Someone forgot to teach you guys the bigger picture.

mind you , before you construct an awful image of me, i served in the army (paratroopers if you really fucking want to know) , voted many times (bibi mofaz, what else.. ) i work like an animal in hi-tech, + divorced
and now what ?
>ah no worries , it happens to the best of us.. stay strong
no fuck that, don't be here , you'll suffer

besides if you're such a stiff cunt , do whatever the fuck you want

i wish i could give you a handshake through these tubes we call the internet

haredim say that without prayer we would be long gone and pray is whats keeping our soldiers alive.

that's the argument right now. they won't serve in combat, they won't work.
i served with haredi guy that got home every week and got a full salary for mandatory service because he has a wife at 18.
this shit makes you wanna leave. they draft every fucking woman and install all of them in office jobs. the military prisons are FULL you literally cannot get in even if you turn urself in.

and the right wing media use every bit of news they can to make it "us vs them" bullshit which i know isn't true.

Your service never ends. I'm stiff because i think you can take it. Shouldn't you have learned something about not giving up then? What would you say is the most important issue in Israel? And how would you try to fix it? If you're not dancing between those two questions then you're just looking at the dark side.

Yeah, creating a sense of culture and counterculture thesis +antithesis allows for predictable patterns which helps a small few who can benefit from it economically, but that goes back to the fundamental issue of nationalism. Those who are invested in the next life and not this one, or their own lives and not their country aren't going to reap much without something getting rigged or mathematically imbalanced.

This tweet never happened

twitter.com/cnnbrk?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

but its not us vs them man.
i had arabs come and do repairs in my house, and i tell you what. an average kid wouldn't do that kind of work no matter how much you'd pay him.
they didn't steal anything, they werent being hateful and mean. nothing. you could share a cigarette with them just like you would with any person.
it all comes down to "you hurt him, you hurt me" mentality and the media is in charge.
everything is grasped as anti-semitic now. they hate us here, they want to destory us, they want to kill us.
only reason i would stay is for jewish wife

every one has a breaking point , you, ,i...
i guess i reached mine..
the most important issue is the government and their fucked up policies , and how could i fix this ?
join the knesset and work really really really hard for the public to hear me, that again I'm finished, I'm ready to run away from this mess

We're proud of you goys

Remind me again why israel needs aid?

Democracy welcomes diversity. Nationalism can work with democracy. Perhaps the key is somewhere in between? I don't think the arab/muslim locals are as much of a problem for Israel as some of the other issues.

Break like clay, not like glass.

its too far gone, just like blacks in america are too far gone.

you can fix it,sure. but that's would mean replacing alot of people that you can't really replace at the high windows.
ill just move on

I have high hopes and expectations for racial relations in the US. My recent past has shown me why.

you missed my point...

The Jews and Israel are the new fascists. They are the Stasi, SS, and real Gestapo of our time. They're complete lunatics and they are a force of very real evil.

When you can't fit all of your ideas, or your entire policies into action, divide it up between delegations and compromises, but aim to regroup at the right opportunity. If there's too much to carry, don't carry it all at once.

The Nazis waged war on a lot of people and hated diversity. The Israeli's defended themselves from war caused by a lot of people and promoted diversity.

Drinks on the Amerigoys!

When you can't fit all of your ideas, or your entire policies into action, divide it up between delegations and compromises, but aim to regroup at the right opportunity. If there's too much to carry, don't carry it all at once. The mind can be like clay, the government can be like a mind.

What are you talking about? The Zionists currently are in control of the entire fucking planet you dipshit. They use their surveillance systems to infiltrate other nations governments.

They aren't AT ALL in support of "diversity." They are in support of a Israeli government in every single country, Zionist interests being supported in all nations, and infiltration and subversion of nations which they are not. How is that "peaceful?" They're aggressive and evil bastards and they do not want to let other people live their lives, it is their desire to have full control over everything, up to and also including yourself. Wake the fuck up. Don't you want a culture and society that works for you and isn't just being held over your head in Zionist interests?

Do you WANT to be a slave to Zionism? Like, do you desire that?

I think you're a moron.

Both Clinton, and Trummp, have jew behaviors.It won't matter.

When has Israel ever promoted diversity? You are blaming Israel for what Jews do in the West.

Did you not just see what the other Israeli said about Arabs? have you ever been to Israel? Plenty of diversity in religion, race, and orientation.

Better than supporting mudbloods. Cred Forums needs to understand the difference between globalist and nationalist jews. Why do you think many of (((them))) here in the US dont show much support for Israel if not outright support Palestine?

Israel re-burying British WW1 hero who created Zionism.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_Pot28Bd1Y

First commander to lead Jews in war for over 1000 years.

God Father of Benjamin Netanyahus brother.

Benny paying respects.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZv50PEZ9hU

Israel, burial ground of Harry Potter
youtube.com/watch?v=meYO6cHZSYw

Was the author of the series aware of this?

Bc they are trying to bread chaos and don't give a fuck about the common Israel?

I think the globalist are still zionists though.

don't know

We're litteraly funding fostering and supporting radical Islamis terrorist for the very reason of advancing Israeli interest. This is tue biggest reason why terrorist are a problem because they are proxy forces being used to wage warfare against Israel's regional threats to its hegemony.

How the fuck are you on this boarr and not know these basic facts

we should unironically support israel and insist upon the building of a 3rd temple. that act alone will fuck up the entire jewish community. either they go back to yidistan or they are not actually jews. and if they are not jews, then they are just a subversive cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=nx3Vwya-UtE

speak for yourself