Refugees

I am enjoying this Godly concoction of broth, tripe, various cuts of beef with rice noddle that is known as phone. This is Vietnamese food, available in Canada, this is multiculturalism. But I don't get this. In the 70s america and Canada got a shit ton of refugees from Vietnam. They came after the war was lost. When they came here, they even conspired with the CIA to train an army of refugees to kick the north out. How come Muslim refugees are such huge cowards and their food so flavourless?

>How come Muslim refugees are such huge cowards and their food so flavourless?

i dont know, but pho is fucking godlike

ramen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pho

pho is what you eat when you're sick, and it's flavorless as fuck

Already kek has blessed us! This soup, available in Canada, prepared like their back home, a soup of a people who had to become refugees after fighting a war, this is an awakening. Why aren't Muslims fighting before wanting benefits?

Even the Tamils who are here as refugees want to fight back, and go back home!

You don't need subhumans living nextdoor to use a foreign recipe.

Kek is really blessing this thread. He is confirming the wisdom!

Son, you need to go back. This isn't tendies battered in a concoction of high fructose corn syrup.

BUT WHO WAS PHONE

MENA food is good but you basically get the same flavours from Euromed cuisine which is the best in the world.

Pho is the shit.
The refugees that came to america helped fight the north gooks. They were trust wirthy, hard working, and believed in a common goal not influenced by the religion of piss.

Muslims are just cowards that don't fight for their country. They are shit skins that will flee the moment something gets yard and latch on the the strongest horse u til it dies. Then move on. The pushing of shit skins it Europe is just globalization from the jews to destroy the white and western civilization. Isn't it funny how Israel wo t take any shit skins, have a tight border and murk little brow. Kids with no political backlash? This s all a sham

Vietnamese (and others) come to America, want to become American, and get good ideas like opening a business selling the food from their home country. They prosper, community prospers, white people prosper.

Muslims? Well they demand no-go zones be created where they refuse service to white ppl.

Also, I know plenty of Jordanian/Syrian (pre-war) immigrants who are fantastic. Love America, own local businesses, and are total sweethearts.

Also, you need to look at how the country's these immigrants are fleeing to are different. America is a nation founded on principle and nationalism, and not ethnicity. For that reason, immigrants thrive here. European countries will never have successfully assimilated immigrants like the US does.

>known as phone
>not pho

Leafnigger...

>WE NEED TO LET MASS IMMIGRATION HAPPEN CAUSE MUH FOOD
>White people couldn't possibly prepare nonwhite foods
>Cookbooks don't exist

It's pho. Phone is a device for talking to other people over a network.

Muslims have bland food because the culture originates from the dessert. The point of their food was it could be made locally and transported while being Bedouins.

>>>/cu/ this is the food board, leaf, Cred Forums is not.

I like phone

Fuck off Ngoc

plus you tend to get the better immigrants, USA is far away so mostly the determined and hardworking get there. Sandniggers have just to go for a swim and get picked up by the italian navy so even the most bottom of the barrell gets to europe easily without that much effort

>bones with tiny bits of meat in a flavourless broth served by people who don't wash their fucking hands
>good
Wew lad, you've clearly never been to Vietnam.

Mohammed, you have never had phoe blessed your lips. If only you weren't so into following arcane restrictions uttered by a pedophile. Who but a Muslim would champion mena food? It is only palatable for the halah inclined

not /cu/

Ramen with a soy broth. Miso Ramen is bland as well.

Daily reminder that anti-immigration parties wouldn't exist if all the immigrants came from East Asia.

None would ever get over 10% atleast that is for sure.

what about it are you having a problem with?
>the food?
>the increase is small businesses?
>the decrease in the average crime rates?

Kel appreciates your sarcasm. We enlighten know cooking as a craft cannot be replicated by paint-by-numbers cooking.

>We enlighten know cooking as a craft
How euphoric are you right now?

None of the Syrian refugees wanted to fight for their country. The Viet fought against the north and only ran after america pulled out. That's the difference.

But who was phone?

What! Fuck you Pho tastes so much better than weabnoodles

You don't need refugees to get foreign cuisine, you could get foreign cuisine through legal immigration without letting substantially increasing risk and hazard to your people.

Massive butt hurt detected. Its stemming from your extra ordinary consumption of high fructose corn syrup

no it doesn't. Also the true scale is
Ramen > Shin >>>>>>> instant weebnoodles >>>>>>> Pho

I was going to ask the same thing.

t. Lao Tsu

I think semantics is something that gets you confused. Vietnamese refugees are legal immigrants

pho tastes more "pure" (wholesome ingredients)

if you want flavor, any kind of ramen beats pho every time

Middle Eastern cuisine has the highest variety of dishes in the world.
However a lot of it is extremely spicy, which leads to the cuisine becoming "Westernized" when served in restaurants in the developed world. It loses some of its attractiveness, just like Thai, or Indian food.

>refugees
>immigration process
Pick one, fucking leaf

That too yeah

And Vietnamese are probably just better people overall. Eastern Germany received alot of vietnamese immigrants too back when the GDR existed and they are culturally german now and don't cause any trouble, whereas turkroaches who arrived at the same time, and the zerglings they spawned in the west still haven't managed to properly integrate.

If immigration was only from non muslim asian countries it would be much less of an issue

digits, pho confirmed for god tier

You know what tripe is, right? And did you know you live in the comfy western world and can afford to buy real meat, right?

That shit is ricenigger peasant food.

Good pho has a very flavourful broth.

Phone autocorrected pho as phone

I just ate a bowl down here in Texas.

It had 6 cuts of meat. I don't think you understand what you are talking about. To an untermensch, the aesthetics of food is a waste, you just seek calories

>known as phone.

Refugees have to be granted the status through a court or a ruling, claiming status doesn't equate to status. I think you need to learn how to google, son, lest you want to come off as an uneducated fool.

No jalapeƱo, or fork. I hope it was good

None of it is spicy (like Indian or Thai). Egyptian food is shit bland, and anything good here came from another country. Gulf Arab food is only good because of Indian/Iranian influences.

Middle East food in the U.S is done by Palestinians, Lebanese or (kek save us) Egyptians. it looses its attractiveness because once you get past the excitement of kebab and koftas, there's not much left. Turkish food on the other hand....

We get it Truong, you're psyched to be from 'Nam now that other fugees have taken attention off of your community.

Bun bo hue, with all the tendons and pig's blood God intended, btfo any other Asian soup.

>that unused lime
>those leftover jalapenos
As a Houstonian, I'm triggered.

I am white. The enjoyment lies a bit in its novelty. Carls Jr is also loved up here.

enjoy your 10 cent soup. You are truly an imbecile comparing this poverty food to Middle Eastern food.

Lol I drowned it in saracha if that makes you feel any better.

The problem is that the vast majority of the Syrian refugees absolutely despise the SAA that's why they won't join it

those plastic noodles are shit tier

camel ass on a skewer would taste better than the average middle east cuisine

You obviously have never had pho you idiot

You don't need to replace white Canadians in order to proliferate foreign food.

Get bent hoser.
Learn how to cook.

You've only had bad pho user. Good pho is god tier.

Ramen is alright too but pho is much much better.

"Better just reach into this communal bowl of food with my hand, wait toilet paper? Whats that?"

The West left behind tons of Vietnamese collaborators -- it's just a fact that just about anyone mildly important had enough contacts with us or the French before us to make them suspect in the eyes of the North Vietnamese.

About 2 million fled as "boat people," but this was over the course of nearly two decades, and they settled in countries around the world.

Several times that number have fled Syria after just a few years of war.

Arabs are worthless fighters. They're not alone but at least other peoples have some pride, if not for nation than for tribe, village or family.

There are millions of Syrians aged 20 to 45 crawling all over Europe right now while women like this pick up guns to defend their people. Even Arabic women are more manly than Arabic men.

Fuck you nigger eat hotpot like a good hongcouver chink.
God damnit i love me some hotpot

And that's just the actual Syrians.

backward savages, that's why.

>you need sub humans in your country so you can eat pho
Kill yourself.

*tips fedora

You've only had bad ramen leaf. Good ramen is god tier

Pho is alright too but Ramen is much much better
Now upvote me pls.

I've made homemade pho a few times, made the broth from scratch too

tfw qt northern VN gf

>raised in a conservative society
>not fully westernized like every south VN-american girl in this country so isn't a whore
>has to be intelligent to get her student visa
>intense work ethic
>raised with a critical eye on both communism and other ideologies and doesn't believe in political extremism
>taught that you should only fuck those who make you feel safe an should give them 100% of your affection
>from the superior north so her accent doesn't sound like gobbledegook and it's actually pleasant to hear her speak vietnamese
>loves to cook
>appreciates being in this country every day

feels good lads

Says the leaf amazed at the cooking of lesser people.

fuck gooks, they fought for communism, they should stay there. they kill our best men, then they wanna come here. fuck em. we don't need communists in our country.

non commie gooks don't count, but most of them left immediately. the ones coming nowadays are just reds who don't wanna reap what they sowed

>phone

Sort your fucking leaf out, cunt.

You have to taste the phone broth first, otherwise, you're insulting the chef! No sriracha for you!