Fuck you america!

Thanks for destabilising the east ,you oil hungry cunts
Now my country has to deal with thousands of sandniggers!

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/09/yemen-saudi-arabia-obama-riyadh/501365/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/george-soros-false-flag-factories
metro.co.uk/2010/12/14/carrie-fisher-i-had-sex-with-princess-leia-fans-612025/
telegraph.co.uk/culture/star-wars/11546311/Carrie-Fisher-I-was-quite-the-space-slut.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello ahmed, we wanted to nuke you but they said you had WMDs

But Merkel invited them.

Thats because you faught the fucking reich, the one movement that would make europe pure. Now the fucking kikes has brainwashed all the white people to feeling sorry for their color

Me and my ancestors didn't fight in the Wars

You invited them, Hans.

Once again the eternal kraut can't help but blame the Anglo for his own shortcomings.

You're welcome.

I genuinely wish death upon the American population.

You should blame Muhammad for that Hans, not the Freedomland.

Carrie Fisher really was an amazing piece of ass back in her youth. It's unfortunate she turned into a drug abusing liberal.

You're welcome.

t. Hillary

>our country is a bitch who take all the shit that Amerifats throw
what a bunch iof people who like to see their loved ones, having sexual intercourse with other men

she was doing cocaine during the filming of star wars

Hello Ahmed.

Your leaders, our satraps, let them into your country. A sovereign nation erects a wall and shoots people that try to cross it.

Maybe you should have won the war.

Yeah she was. It's just too bad she fell for the powdered Jew.

>Gercucks allow millions of Mudslimes to invade them
>FUCKING AMERICA

K.

>Italy
>White
Had to cancel my trip when I found out....
Thanks faggots

You only have Merkel to blame.
What was the Dublin agreement?
Idiot.
Now you shall reap the whirlwind.

>tfw americucks did everything that's wrong in europe
>still blame us everyday that we let the shitskins in

But I thought Russia won the war and America did nothing?

>ignorant aryan blames US for obvious Eternal Anglo plot to destabilize the only country capable of legitimate opposition
>just as planned
Yeah, you crass Americans, shame on you.

Two Ahmeds in the same thread.

Rightfully so.

It has nothing to do with US. Your government invited immigrants because of your broken retirement/social security/tax system and inter-generational theft decades in the making.

>he can't grasp why someone would want the goodest goyim dead

Daily reminder that if everyone in America would die tomorrow that 6 million Jews would be gone and so would be Israel's primary supporter and defender, as well as their cancerous propaganda machine in Hollywood. Let's not even mention the hundred million shitskins.

>now my country has to deal with thousands of sandniggers
100% your own fault. You didn't have to let them into your country.

Not really. Who guilt tripped us for decades for the jews? The jews. What is controlled by the jews? America. Why do we have the left equivalent of hitler currently in power in germany? Because amerijews guilt tripped us for decades.

Only a fraction of these rapefugees would have come if we taughtt them the hard way they can't dindu whine their way into our social security systems.Because this is a country of law and order after all, the rule of law. But Germans had other plans.

See There's no point reasoning with you, since it's you who has to die and you'd naturally be opposed to the reasoning behind it.

let the butthurt flow thru you

>oil hungry cunts
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/09/yemen-saudi-arabia-obama-riyadh/501365/

>oil hungry cunts
That's all of us though, we as citizens cannot control their policy. I see your prisons colors are black red and yellow. Ours are red white and blue.

Who let it happen? You. Besides the Jews were less vocal than other European nations.

Focus on Merkel you nigger.

that makes it hotter, not gonna lie senpai

do drugs with a hot chick, your life will never be the same

do drugs OFF a hot chick, your life will never be the same

mfw nwo is not a meme

Faggot, we punished y'all for getting too handsy. You chose to cuck yourself.

Hans, it's your country who choose to let American influnce Europe.

you are under no obligation to accept them

You brought this on yourseves.
You didn´t have to tell them to come and give them free shit and take them as new germans.
Vote retards get retarded actions.

You broke EU and German laws as well as several treaties to take in more sand niggers, how the fuck is this anyone elses fault?
>believing the (((refugees))) arent there for shekels

Just let them keep hating us, they need a boogeyman. Too bad it's not Achmed himself, but hey, what can you do

It did, but it was America who created the demonization of nazis we see today. It was just a way for americans to believe they were fighting a great enemy and becoming a superpower doing so.

Fuck off you little shitty jew. Is it not enough that you are treated as a celebrity here?

Be my bait for the prom, baby

Yeah it's our fault that you let them waltz in.

>Thanks for destabilising the east ,you oil hungry cunts
>Now my country has to deal with thousands of sandniggers!
didnt know sand niggers came from the orient. this is either very educational or its a joke that germans look down on americans education

>thousands
More like millions and you could've easily avoided the situation by not being massive cucks.

you ate your eagle? fucking plumbers

You realize Carrie Fisher is a kike, right?

HAHA. even during peacetime the germans still manage to lose.

You're gonna push that angle to deny the fact we are a nation of cucks?

This meme has gone out of hand.
ITS NOT HANZ WHO INVETED THE FUCKING SAND NIGGERS
ITS MERKEL AND HER BUNCH. SHE WASN T ELECTED TO BRING THE SAND NIGGERS IN. SHE DID IT AFTER SHE GOT ELLECTED! AND SHE IS A KIKE PUPPET SO ITS AMERICAS FUCKING FAULT FOR ALL OF THIS!

I can't deny fact. I'm just saying we were forced into this position trough decades of hard work of the jews and the americans.

Why did Hanzes elected kike ((american)) puppet then?

>destabilising the east ,you oil hungry cunts
He's not wrong. We can't stop the Rothschild plan with the current amount of awareness unless people get their shit straight and look into how every war since Napoleon has been funded on both sides by the same force.

They didn't. The German people don't elect the chancellor.

oh gee wonder why? maybe it could be the subversion? maybe she wasnt a puppet or maybe she didnt show her colors.
Do you think merkel wwon over the hanzes with the fervent campaing to bring in bloodthristy sandniggers in germany?

Wasn't us dude.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/george-soros-false-flag-factories

We didn't even get the oil. Fucking kikes wouldn't allow it

Maybe. See, I believe in responsibility. The same way I hold inferior google culture responsible for their violent outlashes I hold us responsible for the cuckery. We always have a choice.

Easily we could have said 'hey, maybe after 70 years it is not moral to punish and hold accountable people for something they never did. Maybe our behaviour should be judged by the same merits other people are judged and we don't have to be some self hating rastafari version of mother Theresa to earn a right to exist.' But no that was not a popular opinion here.

The reason she did is because there was the wars. Look at her stance before.

Fucking retarded niggers.

David Cameron is semi responsible for it too. Look back on how he supported the no fly zone in libya. All of our leaders lied to us. Brits are right along side US training child beheading jihadist pig fuckers

Its the anglo's fault. We dindu nuffing. WE WUZ GETTING EUROPE BACK ON TRACK.

Thank Clinton and Obama, who are all about global destabilization. The average citizen had no control over who those shit lords choose to bomb.

Then thank Merkel, who calls them her children, while ignoring her citizens.

There are no wars in Marrocco and Eritrea

That's not how the real world works. You know perfectly well that we are teached in school to feel guilty about what happened in WW2. You know that everything remotely connected to the right is shamed in this country. We never had a fucking chance, not even a paper wall to block Merkels attempts to destroy this country.

you're welcome call us if you need another continent wide crisis

What has that picture to do with my post?

Ok, I get it. She was elected by parlament, which was elected by people. Why can't those parties took back her power then? If they provide the will of people, who obliviously are not happy about her policy.

Doesn't matter if they're elected or appointed anymore. At least they're being upfront about it.
>GOY
>WE FUCKING OWN YOU NOW

Obviously you and me came to a different conclusion, the logical conclusion. I have no empathy for sheeps.

The people don't control how the parliament forms coalitions.

>If they provide the will of people
Well, there's the problem. Representative democracy (just like democracy in general) is a sham. This however isn't the issue, the issue is saying the Germans elected Merkel, which they simply didn't.

>germanistan
cry me a river hanz

What about that time europoors destabilized an entire continent and ruined two others?

>gets mad at USA because faggot country cannot control it's own borders without mama Merkel's permission

Your as bad as our niggers, blaming your problems on someone else instead of cleaning up your own neighborhood

>someone else makes mess in someone elses house
>it is somehow your responsibility to clean up for them
>there are just simply no other options
>being this cucked

There will always be wars you dumb fucking frog. That does not mean that we are obliged to take in every faggot from every country that is in war.

Not sure what you're aiming at. The life of an average black in both North and South America is incredibly better than that of a black in Africa. With a few nations as exceptions of course.

And yet you're the sheep. You believe democracy is real or what? CDU has a fucking monopol for decades now. The old refuse to even pick anyone else but the ones they picked for all their lives.

The individual can't do anything. Your mindset is only valid for the individual and not for the collective. The mindset of the collective is formed by greater powers. You and me can't do anything about the current situation. You're absolutely delusional as if you're living in some anime to believe the individual has any power in a society.

>Brought millions of niggers over here
>"I don't see the problem here"

Thousands? Try millions Holger

Most of our oil comes from Texas, we destabilized the middle east to ship oil into NATO countries. Your welcome faggot.

I thought you were a KANG trying to imply whitey ruined da life of da black folk. Dey were buildin da pyramids to fly to da moon n den dey wuz enslaved n ruined foreva.

Blame the Japanese, we were just happy (((merchants))) before they brought us into it

The collective is comprised of individuals and if you bothered talking to people you'd see that their opinions are on average perfectly represented by our party distribution. It's just that they are burgeoise sheep with a pleasing disorder or else everybody would vote for AFD. But they are not, they spout the same nonsense everytime because they feel so much more comfortable being the good guys.

You distabilised the countries that threatened to fuck with your monopol on oil. Syrian and co were willing to sell oil in dollar/ euro/ whatever the fuck except dolar. But america would crash and burn if that habbened.
So yes its your fucking fault.
You have been threatening to use that 2nd amendament for so long while YOUR beloved kikes ruined europe ME and america. fucking do something or remove yourself.

Why can't you be more like the cool axis power and stop letting them in?

So what you're saying is that being left represents being the good guy. Really makes you think. Hmm, who exactly made them believe this?

Geopolitics is geopolitics. Don't hate the player, hate the game sucka

>Germany

kill yourself, Aryan subhumans

The Anglo-American alliance will remain supreme while you get drowned in third worlders

We have crushed your souls and you are too weak to defend yourselves

you deserve to die and your land will go to the mighty Anglo.

>Carrie Fisher Prime

I wonder, if any of the people, who are constantly talking about the death of the white race, actually have children.

Nobody can force you to believe shit. You are repeating yourselve.

Syria and Afghanistan have oil? Tell Merkel to stop sucking $oros cock and running commercials in those country to come to Germany for free sex with white women and welfare.

What a comfortable position

I would rather see my whole race die out than to see one Aryan subhuman existing

Well as long as you are proud of yourself

>Thousands
More like millions. If you don't like it do something about it. Blaming your problems on other people and expecting them to be fixed is what niggers do. If that's the end of your resolve, then you deserve to die.

Why are you here then? Ultimately you're wasting your time shitposting on a frog nazi board and the better decision would be to do something of value. Or is it rather that the enviroment and your genetics concluded who you are and what you will? Huh, hypocrite, what do you have to say?

>implying pearl harbor wasn't false flag to justify joining the war

>that anal pain
Yes keep sucking my masterrace aryan dick.

The picture says it all,
so what now eternal Anglo, proud or not proud?

smashing the Kraut race was the best thing we could have done.

I do not deny that your picture shows an obvious hypocrisy.

However not a single Aryan subhuman must survive. We have sworn us as a race to destroy you.

May not a single pure Aryan survive this century.

t. achmed?
REMINDER: all "anglo" posters are either fat burgers or british achmeds.

You have lost and you have to accept it.

The Empire remains at the top

The FED was founded by Anglo bankers and remains still to this day property of England.

Have you never heared of LaRouche?

The Anglo empire has ultimately won over continental European subhumans.

Yes, Schlomo, the world will be far better with Chinese, Africans and Muslims surrounding you.

This thread is preddy bad it's just one cucked anglo spewing his anal frustration everywhere. Good thing he'll never mate and his worthless genes will die out. ^^

No I'm an English occupation soldier.

We make sure these Aryan subhumans won't chimp out again like in 9 AD, 1618 AD, 1871 AD, 1914 AD and 1939 AD.

She also fucked Lucas and Ford and who knows who else in the process.

anal frustration?

The British Empire has only on the surface disappeared.

Read LaRouche.

Sure, Tommy, The Anglo won

(pic London 2015 Apple sale)

We will suck every last drop of blood from their people.

I cannot wait to clamp my sweaty lips around an open ARYAN vein and drinking deeply of their ichor and blood. It will be fresh, warm and salty. I will feel years of life surging back into my body.

>us bombing sandniggers somehow means Europe is forced to accept the sandnigger survivors in

I don't see how this is our fault. You weren't even involved in the process until you decided to get yourself involved. You only did this as a means to protest the United States.

You have shot yourselves in the foot. Your anti-American attitude opened the door for invasion and now you're blaming us for it? Fuck off.

You fucks elected the people who invited those creatures in.

Huh? What does that have to do with anything.

Me being here has nothing to do with a lack or existence of free will. Not even a tangent. There could be multiple explanations and I could still hate people with an inferior genetical setup and if I did...it would be just my setup. ;)

As long as they will continue to outbreed the Aryan, they are considered our allies.

We have won, we are just waiting for the last of your wretched bloodlines to come to a BLACKED end, then we will celebrate the post ARYANDIED world, a world free of Wolfgangs.

The USA destabilizing the Middle East for oil has nothing to do with you cucks joining the EU or electing Merkel and having open borders.

Take some responsibility or you're just like those lefty SJWs who blame white men for everything and need safe spaces.

The 99% Anglos will be sacrificed like 100% of Aryans. The 1% Anglo-Jewish-Chinese elite will reign over a mongrelized Europe.

The Aryan was the only one to stop the Anglo-jewish plan of wold dominance and they failed 1945. Europe died that year.

I love this meme where American citizens are more responsible for the refugee problem than the politicians in those countries affected by the refugees that just let it happen for diversity's sake.

When a man has fallen into a self reinforced delusion fashioned from comfortable lies, having elevated despair to a virtue and nourished his body at the expense of his soul, he may persist in a state of perpetual numbness.

Such a man cannot be roused to notice, convinced as he is of his security and hollow as he is of spirit, that that which he had taken to be a caccoon has in fact become the pot in which he will be stewed, licked by flames, approaching a boil. Does he not feel the heat?

A man such as that must be cast down to lay shivering on the floor, blinded by pain, upended, returned to a world of hard edges and high and low places. The slightest friction will flake his rotten skin, spoiled as it was in the brine of delusion. His bones will ache, protesting their return to the influence of gravity. The muscles and tendons of his body will throb, straining against the cold that creeps across his flesh, until they are finally entervated by the frosty heat of desperation.

And then the eyes cast about. He sees himself. Truly as he is. That which enmeshed him, his amniotic poision, has lost its form, now clinging to him thinly, beading his flesh. He strains wiping his arms, his hands, then his face of the grime. Again he looks, and sees the world that he now vaguely remembers was once his. It has grown dark.

And so he rises that he might bringeth the light.

Love ya finnbro but you've gotta delet dis

/thread

Germany was the only country trying to get out of the system you and your masters created. Now blaming them, for what you forced them to do?

REALLY?

The middle east was never stable faggot

I doubt the majority of pol has kids in general, let alone the percentage that lose their shit over it.

It was under Ottoman rule.

Why do you think we destroyed the Ottoman Empire?

Free will is only when you make consciousness decisions. You never decided to post here, it just what your body longed for, what it was programmed for after your enviroment and your genetics created you. A normal human being doesn't operate on consciousness decisions, we are lead by what we already are.

No one here operates on free will. They just do what's comfy. People outside don't operate on free will, they believe just whatever they came to believe at their current point in their lifetime.

Thank America? Sure goyim, sure.

You could just, y'know, not let them in.

Tbh, when I think about this movement - and not to say the real problem doesn't exist - they remind me of another one: the pick-up community, turned industry. Constantly talking about women, game, this and that, with the same level of autism, social darwinism, sexual selection, the meaning of life to be survive and reproduce. And NONE of the PUAs had children, or just stable marriages.

Germany fights against the Anglo-Masters.

Anglos bomb Germany.

Germany again fights against Anglo-Masters.

Germany completed destroyed.

Germany learns that Anglo-Masters are too strong, and gives up, enforces their laws.

Anglo-Masters: "We had nothing to do with this"

Confirmed massive troll or the ultimate cuck.
Guys either way its a waste of time.

not all are brainwashed anders .

we must stop the globalists though

you can't deny the Ottoman Empire led to a long time of peace in the Middle East. 400 years almost no wars.

That's because most of Cred Forums is white, and whites don't usually breed like rabbits.

Sorry op. It wasn't the oil.

It was a long time policy of the US government to surround the Russian Federation and China with fundamentalist Islamic republics. Probably generated during the Carter/Reagan years as a way to saddle the natural exenaphobia of Islam and point it at these secular countries by surrounding them with these republics. Unfortunately for the originators of this policy, they didn't count on Obama and Soros exporting Islam to the rest of the world.

My apologies to those we have killed and to those who are still to be killed. We here in the states are trying to fix this by electing Donald Trump. It seems like the only way to stop this Insane policy in its tracks.

Hilary will continue these policies as demonstrated by her actions in support of this policy in the creation of ISIS through the funneling of money's and guns through the Bengazi Annex. Both she and Obama are guilty of war crimes and should be held to account.

Unfortunately the people who would hold her and him accountable (the US Congress) are complicit in the violation and continued violations of the war powers act and the US constitution. It is a yuuuuge problem and I don't know if we can sort out before ww3 begins.

Regards user and good luck to us all.

It's just the rich trying to lead the poor down the path they chose. Honestly it's pretty easy to find the exact same kind of hypocrisy/irony in just about any sort of social movement.

Aryan subhumans finally have to admit their defeat. If you challenge the Anglo, you will get destroyed by him.

Take Germany as an example.

I will have an aryan wife and 7 kids even if it kills me.

4th Reich will never happen with faggots like this in Germany.

I mean you're not wrong, just stating my observation from the last few years on here.

This is the reason they want Trump to lose so bad.
You want Hillary to win so America might face the same fate as you.
I could be wrong but if Hillary gets elected she promised to bring over 1 million muslims. That's just the beginning.
In other other words. That's a million less muslims possibly coming into your country.
Sure america caused the majority of the mess but your politicians were involved as well.
The hardest and in my opinion final red pill pol needs to swallow is understanding life isn't fair.

We will make sure to prevent this. :')

No pure Aryans after 2100.

>it's not the average German's fault for this it's their government
>goes onto blame the entirety of America

What? North America has more than enough oil for its self to Last a hundred lifetimes if not significantly more, we destableized the middle East so we could install friendly leaders in Iraq and Syria so we could build pipelines through those countries and turkey into Europe so Europe doesn't have to be reliant on Russia and the Russian economy colapses, bringing an end to the cold war. We did it for you senpai

well, its a meme that gets thrown around.
germans are constantly blamed for everything.
doesn´t mean i blame the average american for american foreign policy.
i still hate your disgusting "country"

Blame japan. America still gets blamed for nazi sympathizing because we didn't enter soon enough.

Nothing to do with us. The middle east has been destabilized for thousands of years and will remain destabilized for thousands of years to come.

It's just the way sandniggers are.

>Has to
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Just shoot them at the border, send ships to sink the dinghies.
You don't "have to" do shit, kraut. Grow some balls.

having a cuck servile gov isnt as bad as being the oppresive shit lords that america is. What do you think will happen if germans go full nazi? they will get butt fucked by who? by the eternal burger and his kike funded overfinanced military.

The kraut can deal with his current gov but thats not striking at the root of the problem. Once A) the rich families at the top of murica and corporations are dead or B) america becomes a literal african lvl country(tech wise) than all the world can rest.

I'm okay with 1 million doctor and IT specialist...after ww2 american stole Germany scientist,

The Spanish were quite happy to remove kebab and restore their culture. Why don't you take a lesson from history and be a man?

wait this is bait ONLY 1 POST

Eternal Anglo

> howard stark

Again, you are talking about the American government. Most Americans have a lot of concerns as well and don't agree with a lot of what our "oppressive shitlords" (?) are doing. Also
>inplying America won't be 2000 times better with those rich families are dead

Is it bait? Probably
Is he still right? Most defenitly. I will forever be of opinion that america as a nation is at fault for most modern shit storms. (well maybe the deutch bank fail isnt directly americas fault but the shitty immigration is a fault of its own)

Then stop shilling for america and use that 2nd amendament already. Until you do that you cant call Europe the cucks.

calm down you stupid yuronigger. everyone hates you delusional romanian niggers. at least the usa isn't slaughtering their own brothers like you yuropeons always do. besides, it's the uk's fault so why haven't you done anything about them?

dont blame me, blame the cunt running for POTUS.

and dont tell me i shouldnt have elected her. secretary of state is appointed by the president, whom i didnt vote for either.

obummer and shills started the civil war, and now its too late. i seriously do feel for you krauts. merkel seems intent on letting the place burn to the ground. its too bad. germany is a great country, and one of the few that actually deserves respect.

Thanks for invading Poland, you jew-blood hungry cunts
Now my country has capital full of communist blocks

Shouldn't have allowed Merkel to come to power m8.

Also the sandniggers were always a problem, it was foolish for anyone to invite them into their country at any point in history.

Hey fuckslut, I'm tired of you cowardly fucking mischling assholes blaming us for what Jews do through fucking proxy. If you're not going to blame the right group don't fucking speak at all you worthless fucking pussy cowardly fucking bitch.

>Elect a women
>Get cucked

What's that, Hans?

I concur.

t. country who had a civil war over fucking niggers

top cuck

Aww hello ackhmed, did Engel only let you bang his wife three times today? Must be harsh to think you'll be the one at the end of the axe soon

1/10 for the bait. Keep trying ahmed.

Its our politicians fault. Do not blame the poor burgers for their shortcomings. There are several countries in EU that were clever enough not to flood their countries with sandniggers. Our countries just werent one of them.

Imagine for a moment if France had BTFO Prussia and Germany never formed. Imagine how glorious the white race would be now.

Also German here. OP is not right, we live in a democracy and YES: most people LOVE the current german politics.
In the next Bundestagswahl there will be the same parties. Germany is lost.

I hate the current situation and at least I try to stop it but germans simply love all foreign shit and are stupid like shit.

Most Germans want the extermination of their own race and population, if you ask me, thats totally "acceptable" because they **want** it.
Only problem is that **I** and the other real patriotic (aryan) germans have to suffer from this and because of that I will engage in the AfD, join the party, go out in the streets, do something!

We had several terrorist attacks in germany but the people don't see the connection.
I hope that there will be more attacks because every attack is hopefully 1-2% for the AfD...just dreaming...

Really, at all other non-germans here, because I think you do not know how normal germans think:

if you say something against illegal mass immigration and the terrorists attacks caused by this then you are a nazi and the media will crush you. you will lose your job and left antifascist terrorists (Antifa) will attack you, your family and your house, burn your car etc..

If you're not german, you wont understand....70 years of indoctrination and self hate.

those digits confirm i do not know this krauts sorrow.

>You will never fuck coked-up Carrie Fisher circa 1983

Why live?

we're reaching levels of butthurt never before thought possible.

>who knows who else
Everyone else.

metro.co.uk/2010/12/14/carrie-fisher-i-had-sex-with-princess-leia-fans-612025/
telegraph.co.uk/culture/star-wars/11546311/Carrie-Fisher-I-was-quite-the-space-slut.html

I noticed you didn't have your tantrum in Russian.

You're welcome.