INFOWARS CALLER EXPOSES HOLT'S EARPIECE + EARPIECES BANNED BY DEBATE COMMITTEE

HOLY SHIT WE DID IT AGAIN!
JUST NOW someone called in on Info Wars and exposed that Lester Holt had an earpiece when the Debate Committee explicitly states THERE WILL BE NO EARPIECE FOR MODERATORS

dailycaller.com/2016/09/18/commission-bans-moderators-from-wearing-earpieces-during-presidential-debates/
newsmax.com/Newsfront/debate-moderators-no-earpieces/2016/09/18/id/748840/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/18/earpieces-banned-after-lauers-disastrous-presidential-interviews.html

youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=19m46s
>youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=19m46s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
youtube.com/watch?v=b4hZPch3_xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YouTube link shows yesterdays LIVE feed and voice from Holt before the debate

Holy shit BUMP

Bump

You fucking idiot the links are all from the debate

So what now?

Bump

Bump

>infowars

He's taking fucking talking points from the executives! Its more evidence that Donald Trump was debating Hillary AND NBC!

Trips of truth

I saw it on c-span

I assumed when trump started winning the debate, they gave him the queue to switch it to a hit-job

BUMPPP

Someone ban this nip jew

Bump

haha what the fuck, did they forget to turn off his mic?

Get lost you nuke mutant

As soon as Trump mentioned the FED and Yellen Lester stepped in to cover Hillary.

We should Trend #NoMoreModerators with #Debates hashtags with this information

bump

bump

Waiting for proof or photo or article first

SHADILAY

thanks for bumping an important thread

You are bumping a garbage thread.

>OMG someone called Mr conspiracy theory and they said something!

Alex is garbage (but I loved him at the RNC). This "story" has no validity. Some nut job called another nut job and told a story.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Wheres the pic of him wearing an ear piece?

bump bump bumpb

Enjoy that denial you filthy shill

>None of you watch the fucking video or are shills
>none of you saw the articles I just posted where they confirm its banned

I'm not going to blast youtube videos you cunt.

That's the fastest way to get people to not pay attention

I watched on c-span. About 5 minutes before the debate started he was talking about how he was having trouble hearing them. A tech came up and fixed it. He said I can hear you now. Didn't know he wasn't supposed to have one. I thought it was just standard mic stuff.

Didnt hillary have one too? Someone explain this picture

Did you even read your own sources OP?

The My OP picture shows his hand right over his and 30 seconds later from my time stamp it shows a guy CHANGING his shitty transmitter

How the fuck is it that Alex Jones' network are the only ones doing credible news these days and you guys still just cry about water filters?

WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO

What are you trying to convince us of with that picture? That market speculators are buying into the peso a couple of months before an election because of a single debate?

I really hope you don't think good investors are that reactionary

Bump

Wrong pic of the earpiece. You lose credibility for that. Post the real one.

(((An official)))
This just proves a last minute rule change.
Whatever reason they give you should be discarded when Holt is interrupting Trump 41 fucking times and not bring up any of Hillary's scandals.

We should try to push for #NoModerators on the next debates regardless of what bullshit (((official))) jargon.

Its the only picture i saw. Saw it this morning and saved before going to work.

fucking retard, that's for the lapel mic. didn't you read the thread you lifted that image from?

>2015+1
>still drinking NWO brain poison

Cspan link plox?

Makes sense, hillary responded with a prepared speech to pretty much all the questions, that's how they set it up so that she wasn't asked surprise questions which she would have to answer on the fly except quips by trump which she just fake smiled about and ignored.

During primary debates (including the Democratic debate Holt moderated in January) TV producers can speak with the moderator through earpieces, proposing followup questions and supporting the host. Some production teams are more hands-on than others.

But it works differently at general election debates organized by the commission. The only person in Holt's ear will be the commission's longtime executive producer, Marty Slutsky, who has produced all of the debates since 2000.
>Cred Forums acts retarded

>You fucking idiot the links are all from the debate
No shit sherlock, try to go to the timestamp and let it run for a minute, you will hear him testing the earpiece..
>not hearing you
>not hearing you
>you're breaking up

Shut the fuck up we're talking about conspiracies over here faggot.

I agree, but a propaganda campaign has to have a kernel of truth or it doesn't take hold.

If your campaign is centered around Holt not being allowed to have an earpiece then it will get shut down right away

>This "story" has no validity.

Literally the first fucking paragraph of the first fucking link you kike.

Here's the link guys, wow!
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw

>Marty Slutsky
He's a fucking Clinton donor.

Stop making up outlandish conspiracy theories because Trump got schooled by Hill-dog.

>>Slutsky
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slut Sky (((Slutsky)))

$lut§sky

You miss the point.

The news and people are striking that Lester was the third debater. Push this "propaganda" about Holt taking orders through the earpiece and correlate it with all the times he interrupted Trump, gave no follow ups for Clinton, and jabbed Trump for stupid questions will drive pushing out Modeators all together.

Yeah everything is so upside down and bizarre at the moment. Is this the full power of jewish blood magic?

hillary shill detected, out out out

Bamp

>Hillary's people trained her to say this because they thought it'd be a good comeback for being called out on all her "pneumonia" attacks

Pathetic.

During the debate I was discussing that Lester was interjecting at key moments and debating trump, we pretty much thought he was being directed and using an earpiece.
Wow, I didn't even know they said no earpieces. They really do believe they are above all rules and laws.

This is just getting sad how desperate they are.

Truly only a delusional leftists could say that hillary won the debate. If you know about the subject matters they were discussing you could tell that she was beaten badly.

But ofcourse leftists don't know the facts, so that's why they think hillary wins.. all that fake smiling and laughter whenever she got smashed.

There's a reason why hillary didn't do a press conference in pretty much a year to avoid responding to questions she weren't prepared for. I found it hilarious how she described herself as pro american and a small town girl, she's massively corrupt and responsible for those bad trade deals and selling all kinds of intellectual property to the highest bidder.

I know it's banned. I also know they didn't ban hill or Don from having one.
Your source is the daily caller, it's pure garbage.
You didn't post an archive. This is all click bait to drive traffic.
Every news network was in the debate hall. NO ONE ELSE saw what you claim, because it didn't happen.

The autoeroticaphexiation is killing your brain cells.

Are you okay?

wow a 2.5% appreciation in a 3rd world currency.

literally nothing.

>Your source x is pure garbage

WAY TO CORRECT THE RECORD! ILL GET MY SOURCE FROM THE DAILY BEAST OR CNN NEXT TIME

>kill yourself

>DRUMPF BTFO

No slidding for you!

MUST NOT SLIDE

reminder that usdmex going DOWN means trump won.

reminder that the HIGHER the usdmex goes the LESS kike corporations pay for mexican labor.

That fuck up was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4hZPch3_xY

RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED

How do you fuck up so bad.

never change infowars

never change

lester was clearly biased as fuck but trump bungled the last 30 minutes all on his own

Bump

Holy shit what the fuck kek

Some intern got fired for that, you can bet.

>mfw he licks his lips

>a fucking circle

Okay so what does mean and what does this change? It's not like they're going to have to redo the debate.

>when she said that it was completely out of the blue and wasn't related to what Trump said at all
>media is going to soundbyte the fuck out of this to make it seem like she got him

it's all about getting the truth of the situation out there, user. showing as many people as possible how badly the media and the establishment don't want Trump in, because Trump wants to shake their shit up.

Dont worry, the shills do not realize i have a list of all their "scripts" blocked with 4chanx. Literally only see the normies or the "human" ctr posters.

Dont give them the (You) just post a funny CTR being raped/ hillary getting fucked by pepe pic

Newfag, listen here. This is what you call a shill. A man paid by CTR to try to sway board opinion. DO NOT LINK THEIR COMMENT. THEY GET MONEY BY THE YOU

Come here Get some sick anti hillary memes. And just spam them (without linking to their comment) and say fuck you shill scum or something to the effect.

Each meme unveils little nuggets of her immense corrupt record all available in public reports and IRS records. Post the MEMES, win america!

Fuck you, shill. The video linked in the OP is pretty fucking self explanatory.

Keep it live!

Literally in one of the articles you linked.

Did you think they'd just have someone yelling "AAAND WE'RE LIVE" and interrupting the debate with "2 MINUTES" and shit like it's a muppet movie? He had an earpiece so that they could tell him when they had to break to the next topic.

>InfoWars

did Alex ever blow the lid off pic related?

you mean testing the earpiece condoned by the debate committee? because thats the only earpiece in the video