POL ACTIVISM GENERAL - CUCKEA EDITION

All anons are encouraged to create activism general threads. If no thread present find a cause and make one. Help keep activism threads alive by bumping and suggesting causes.

ACTIVE CAUSES:
1 - Ikea is a political company that constantly market their products with mixed couples. ( always black man and white woman. ) Go to their channel and downvote their videos:
youtube.com/channel/UCGo8Gdd6MSKBufVc9AIjptA

2 - The hashtag #TrumpWon is trending on twitter. Liberals and SJWs are running amok and ridiculing the tag. Get on twitter and fight the good fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

pjals.org
refugeeconnectionsspokane.org/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
worldreliefspokane.org/refugee-resettlement/
yelp.com/biz/international-refugee-council-of-spokane-spokane
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/06/refugee-crisis-un-agencies-broke-failing
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1378/vote/#created=1378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.

should rename Ikea to Judea

Also, I gave the videos a few dislikes for you. I have a couple of cancerous organization in mind for our attention. Need to find out if they have social media, though. Shilling non-stop on Spokane radio for refugees and other bullshit. Hate them.

This is good, what we need. Tried to do something similar a while ago but with more direct contact. Sending texts and stuff. Maybe start developing a list for who we need to influence?

Shills are increasing. What happened yesterday during the presidential debate was extreme. CTR and other liberal shill organisations are kicking the hornets nest and there need to be consequences.

Help keep thread going. Make your own activism threads. Fuck the shills.

Here's one of the organizations fucking up my city.

Peace and Justice Action League of Spokane
pjals.org
jew book.com/peacejusticeactionleague

Just check out their facebook. Promoting the Talmud. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a Jewish run organization.

Don't bother. Trump's a lost cause.

Bump for justice. Which companies are shilling on TV these days, besides Ikea? Dont even own a tv anymore.

Fuck off, you autistic fuck shill. Go to fucking bed, you've been at this since the debates.

Saw pic related at most bus stops while in town today, it feels nice to know that companies can now use blanda upp to market their products :^)

Nuke yourself Japanese shill

have my bump fellow scandi, this is what we need.

Oi, you god damn bastards, the Swede has a good idea here. Stop looking at Nigger cock and TrumpDrumpf BTFO threads.

Find the organizations/movies/whatever that are promoting western destruction, post them here, and we'll harass and subvert them en mass, and we will all become more aware of our enemies across the globe.

from their kikebook.
they seem pretty bad desu

Will look into this, Ill start these threads daily until they get going and more anons start doing it.

I dont watch TV. But those that do feel free to drop suggestions.

This. And even if a cause sometimes wont change anything, we still get to piss off cucks and liberals, which life is all about.

I'm sure they are. Probably supported by Uni students, maybe some are from California. Spokane is pretty conservative, but there's been more liberal (not liberal in a moderate or classical sense) people moving here from California, Seattle, and the east coast. They're destroying Spokane.

Five years ago you would hardly ever see more than one or two blacks a day, most likely wouldn't see a Muslim, and now they're everywhere.

Anyways, here's a few more organizations shilling for refugees.

refugeeconnectionsspokane.org/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
jewbook.com/RefugeeConnectionsSpokane

worldreliefspokane.org/refugee-resettlement/

yelp.com/biz/international-refugee-council-of-spokane-spokane

Come on people. I know there's Cred Forumsish people in Seattle, and I know there's plenty more of these types of things there.

I have considered writing down a few arguments that could be used against the leftists. I'm the same person who went REEEE against that retarded fucking art director that put up the insult against our flag if anyone remembers so I guess there would be similar arguments used there. Would this be appreciated or meh?

I think that part of what we need to do, beyond influencing these destructive organisations themselves, is also to influence whoever these people are directing their message to. Its partly the general populace, but they also target local politicians, congressmen, riksdagsledamöter and other people in positions of power. We need to make these people see that there are other people in the game, who wont just stand by and let this happen.

>logic vs emotion

Save your breath

Emotion beats logic every time. When's the last time you saw an advertisement that made a clear, detailed case for why their product is superior to its competition?

Most ads don't even bother talking about the product now. They just want to create a warm fuzzy glow or a laugh and then associate it with what they're trying to sell to you, because the ad industry is Darwinian as fuck, and every single person in it knows that logic loses to emotion.

Ever tried to talk someone out of a bad relationship? "But I love him/her"

True.

I have not been paying much attention to local politics. If these threads are going to become a regular general, I'll take the time to look into my local politics, see if there are any cancerous leaders, or any about to make shitty decisions, and post them here. Everyone should do this when they have the time. Maybe the more passionate anons can even organize a protest in these generals.

We can turn their emotions against them though.

"but muh refugees!"

"You do know that because of the policies you defend, UNHCR has gotten less and less money to the point where women and children are starving in refugeecamps? Is that the humanitarian thing to do?"
and then you link something MSM which backs you up, like so;
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/06/refugee-crisis-un-agencies-broke-failing

Also, it's too bad we don't have rich sugar daddies like the left has in Soros. It would be pretty easy for us to organize more manpower if we had more incentive and could give others that incentive.

Yeah.. Everyone just takes note of the destructive anti-white shills in their area, write em down and post em here.

Perhaps a sidequest would be to identify the rich donors who gives money to, for example, the republican party, and then send out fundraising emails.

Cause found. Force Hillary to show her alligiance to the Saudias by voting for this question:
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1378/vote/#created=1378

Saving in thread for reference to next thread.

make video that has clips from propaganda mixed with real life videos from malmö

I disliked the jewkia videos, maybe we can have a more direct effect with destroying food shipments to 3rd world shit holes

Bump keep it alive

Bump

I'm not very experienced with video editing but I sure can give it a try.

Why is Ikea so cucked?

It's really too bad this thread is getting no attention. Looking at the catalouge, there's really not any reason for this thread to be so unnoticed. Maybe people are sick of Cred Forums after the shill swarm from the debates.

It's definitely a good idea to have as a regular thread. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day, or you can try double chan, see if anything happens there anymore.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work, but I will be back for any continued threads. And I will vote in this before I leave.

kikea would be a better name

I think the problem is that so far these "activism" threads consist of shitposting on twitter and disliking Youtube videos. Not bad things to do, but for an actual activist thing, there needs to be something more, like /cfg/ levels of propaganda.

This is why debating leftists is pointless.

Cuz its country of origin is cucked.

Give it time. It will need time to evolve and grow. If we can get this going as a daily thing the efforts will grow and the tactics will become more advanced.

It'll grow. I know theres plenty of need and desire for such a general. Right now everything is so focused on the post-debate shit.

If you give up without even trying you're giving them the right to interpret the world and it's problems according to their agenda without opposition. We have to demand that they're able to make a good case for what they want. We have to hold then to a higher standard. It's never pointless, even if you just redpill one person out of many, you'll have changed that persons life.

Bump.