Is skipping college degenerate?

Is skipping college degenerate?

You should go to college and kill some of the gooks that only get in because they pay for four years up front

Chinks are still better than AA googles who didn't even pay shit to enter the uni

Fucking degenerate.

Do they actually pay up front there? I know that international students usually pay 3x tuitiion in Canada.

Lots of slant-eyed cheaters in post-secondary.

Why do they even let non whites into white schools
I go to Carnegie and all the Chinese roam around campus in packs that stink of sunblock

American Ivy League schools tend to favor chinks for the same reason.
A lot of them pay the exorbitant tuition in one lump sum, though. Plus no financial aid/scholarships.

Why are you asking this on the literally china-man cartoon weeeaboo site? Unless you don't have balls, go deal with them instead.

No. You can skip college and not be degenerate. Drug abuse and alcohol abuse are degenerate.

No, I sometimes wish I had. I'm still in school for my masters now, hopefully in 20 years I'll look back and be happy I did all of this. It's hell now.

Only if you do not pursue education outside of college or work hard.

Gee..

Not inherently. Taking up a trade or doing other blue collar work is perfectly respectable, and even admirable these days since all of society is telling you that you're born above working hard for a living. As long as you're contributing to society and always taking steps to better yourself and learn new things.

Unless you get invited to some big boys secret rotary club, you'll regret having wasted your time and MONEY on a degree.

No but you should go anyway if not just for the experience.

Just go to a community college using a government grant.

no

>you'll regret having wasted your time and MONEY on a degree
I already do, but I'm nearing the end. Hopefully I can find an okay job.

I got three full rides, one for undergrad, one for masters, one for my MBA.

Fucking normies kek.

And, best of all, I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Stay in school, you're gonna end up working anyways you might as well add another 4 good years to your life before you become a wagecuck

I didn't go to college and now I'm in my 30's and I regret it big league because even though I have a decent job, I could have been much better off if I had a degree. It is basically impossible to go out and do college when you're an adult and are exhausted from working all the time and have to worry about rent and bills as well.

If you do go to college don't go their to learn what you're interested in, go there to get qualified to work a job that pays a lot of money

there

if you're not majoring in STEM, you're probably better off learning a trade

>Weddings don't have to cost a lot
>There is no need for a honeymoon
>No need for a brand new car

If by skipping college you mean doing something productive instead then no. You're great for doing it.

If by skipping college you mean turning into NEET it's degenerate.

>mfw in final year and too late to quit

Not entirely true. My gf makes over 100k with a communications degree as an HR manager. She would never get hired without having a 4 year degree.

Mike Rowe is an opera singer and a Hollywood prima donna and no one should take advice from him ever

do a 4 year stint in the military and then attend for free, you could have a bachelors + 25k in savings + no student loan debt, all by the time youre 24. not to mention that youll be the hot older vet = tons of college qts if you play cards right.

>mfw black at UW Madison studying Comp Sci
Eat a dick ;^)

College is a SJW infested disaster with students receiving useless degrees in the liberal arts, but earning less than 50k a year is degenerate as well.

Well I know a friend who never went to college and he's more successful then me and my friends will ever be, he says he's glad he didn't fall for the college meme.

I graduated highschool in June and now I'm in full NEET mode. I'm trying to crawl out of it with a job lined up for me in early November but right now it's fucking suffering sitting at home doing nothing.

I didn't fall for the college meme, but honestly I might just go because otherwise I'll never ever have another shot at actually developing a social life. Is it worth going for that alone? My life would be so much better if I had even a few friends.

What does he do?

Not really. It depends why and what you do instead. What you do is more important than what you don't do.

How much is your student's loan if you don't mind me asking?

How is there? I'm currently in UW-FoxValley and planning to transfer to there a year later.

>another 4 good years
There were 4 good years in my life?

no. i didnt go to college at all, and i make more than the average doctor.

It's an amazing campus and the academics are top notch. I would definitely transfer over here. Also, I'm from the East Coast and it's ridiculous how nice people are in this state.

Absolutley not if you spend those years developing a skill in which to support yourself. Could be trade school, apprentiship, Career in the military, taking over/helping out at family farm and so on. College is complete bs any way unless you are a STEM major or philosophy if you go to law school after.

is that average income counting doctors in Russia or Nigeria or are you just lying?

Pro baseball player? Drug dealer? Working for dad?

Does he do tires?

skipping? you dont even have to go

I went to Scary East Coast Liberal Arts College, double-majored in two Scary Social Sciences, graduated and now have a good job that pays well. It can be done

Similar situation. I just left a job that paid me 50k a year right out of high school since my life got completely fucked up. Since then I applied to the military to be a welder and got an interview and a confirmation that I'm in, now I'm just waiting for my swear in date. I've been full NEET mode since then since I live innawoods with no car.

This may be true, but (((society))) still conditions people to want these things.

I used to believe I'd never get a good job since I didn't finish college and was seriously considering going back.
Then I hit the 2 year mark in experience at my shitty job in my field, and the new job offers just came rolling in.
It's a matter of patience, hard work, and picking a marketable skill

>50k
Sucking dicks? Do you mean you had a job that paid that much you once you left highschool or you had it during highschool?

Yah it is. Start learning important stuff about the world and help make real changes. Painting walls and maintaining electrics isn't fun, building an ai that does it for your customers is.

I remember my first year off college with 70% of chink students. They were popping ritalin/adderal all year long getting 102% on exams

WCTC here.

>How much is your student's loan if you don't mind me asking?
$11k at the moment.

I had just left high school and started as a temp in a factory but got promoted to full time almost right away. They offered me a supervisor position that paid 80k a year just before I left and everything went to hell just after. I figure I can always go back since I got some great references but I really want to work in my country's military. Our trade programs are really nice.

I couldn't help but laugh at this image. It has the #fightfor15 hashtag on it, which unless I'm mistaken is the thing where useless people want to double minimum wage and think they won't lose their mcjob because of it.

So although this image at first seems to be against student debt, it isn't. It's just taking it for a given. It's instead saying that people working minimum wage can't repay the debt fast enough, or are unable to save enough on the side for other shit. It's basically admitting that even if you go to college and get a huge debt from it, you'll still be working at mcdonalds when you graduate.

>Is skipping college degenerate?

Oh so we can disregard the sticky then? Excellent.

Yes OP. Making decisions for yourself based on your available money and intelligence is degenerate.
Everyone should go to college to meet the approval of internet strangers.

Construction and plumbing He does construction and plumbing

Sorry, I forgot to edit that out.

This pretty much. There are very important degrees to be had at College, however if you're not going for a job and instead for an education, you're doing it wrong. (Unless you have loadsamoney)

Construction pays well. My uncle is a foreman but was making a good wage when he first started. Now that he's a foreman he's clearing 180k a year in the US. Shame he's awful with money.

no
who on earth still thinks that going to uni is a guarantee to success/ a sign of intelligence?
It's pretty much just another form of trade school nowadays

Where are they paying welders $50k straight out of school?

>getting people literal entry level jobs but with a higher minimum wage will suddenly change the student loan debt problem
Why are liberals so retarded?

Literally everywhere.

Way more than that, actually. Especially journeymen here in Canada.

Trades pay fucking boat loads.

In most of the world I would say yes, in america I would say no because your education is dogshit so why even bother?

My factory was paying 60k a year if you had your ticket. My military pays 40k+20k in spec pay if you have your ticket. It depends on the industry. I heard Magna pays well but they're fucking awful to work for.

My dad's a union welder, he got paid a lot before he retired, but once they busted the unions they were hiring welders for $15 an hour. This was at a fortune 100 company.

>Harvard and Yale are "dogshit"

This is true, you never DONT need welders

My friend is really good with his money he's got a lot saved up already for himself, and he's a GM where for where he works. He told me this past weekend he's boss wants him to go to Ohio next year for 6 months to lead a project he has there and my friend has the opportunity to make 300k in those 6 months he's there and the plumbing pays very well he said as well.

Get a job in the local HVAC union. 100K a year when you're done. All the over time you want in the summer. Plus you can do side jobs. Biggest plus is that it's mainly "service" work. So you're never on an actual construction site dealing with all the dangerous shit.

Yeah it's really dependent on the company. Some of my co workers were making like 13/hr at their old jobs before the companies just moved to Mexico.

My uncle right now is hiring welders for an ironworking job and it pays something like 120k a year for experienced workers and 70k for new ones. You gotta really look for welding jobs rather than just take the first one you see.

You can make obscene money as a GM. My old boss got promoted and had to move to states but he's now a multi millionaire because of it.

sauce?

>Going to (((college)))

i doubt you meet many quality friends without going to college. to fill out the fasfa and go to jr college. you should be able to get grants. or just fasfa and go to uni. literally all my friends and people I live with are from college. I hardly ever see my high school friends anymore. most are still in the same area

27 btw

>skipping
Do you mean not attending? College isn't the only step you can take out of highschool.

In the average US college the only things that can bring you money right after graduation are: engineering, accounting, nursing.
Some sciences such as bio and chem can be profitable only if you're premed/predental.
Dont know about math and programming.

College in an investment of a lot of time and maybe money as well if you don't get financial aid.

Let's say you get a decently paying job, you dont need college, while most of your peers will spend at least 4 years in college you'll be working and saving up for investments.

>Drop out school
>Go make appreticeship as programmer
>Get 3k €/ month
>Friends who finished college cannot find a job/it's bad payed

I don't know how true this statistic is, but many jobs that don't require that you hold a degree prefer that you do. Experience always trumps a degree on its own, but experience with a degree is more valuable than just experience. Many of those jobs will pay a lot more if you have a degree too.

Yeah man he's glad he didn't waste money on college he says, he's fine working with construction and plumbing and gonna try to also become a pipe fitter. My friend is in a position right now in his construction job where he has the possibility to make massive bank every year and he says it will only continue to rise the longer he advances.

How long was the apprenticeship? How different is it from a CS degree?

we have apprenticeships for programming now? dont they always want you to have studied computer science?

Any tips for a social retard? I look like I'd fit in with all the Chads because I'm tall, well-kempt, and decent looking but I'm a gaze-averting autist who most would assume is weird.

>Is skipping college degenerate?
Only if you leech off your parents or abuse benefits instead of working.

Where are those jobs?
Because they want a you have a degree even to be a garbage collector these days.

Ah, that is a lot. But still not as much as the average. Find a good job and you'll be just fine.

((((((Ivy League)))))

I'm in college now and think that way too many people go to school for useless degrees. I got lucky and switched my major before it was too late and will get a good paying job straight out of school. I think if you are going to spend money on education you should go learn how to be a welder, land surveyor, maintenance, mechanic, shit like that. Most of these tradesmen are getting old and those jobs will need to be filled by normies. Don't waste your money on exercise science, political science, non profit, business, libtard arts, all these are bullshit and if you find a job you won't make much.

Our military is broke after. Our reserves don't even shoot guns

Depends on you. Not everyone should go to college but nowadays we have every idiot studying some shit which makes college degrees worthless

it actually isn't but it will take a while until you finally get on your feet and earn money. at least you will have a head-start because the normies will be busy with school while you're out and about making your business happen already.

>FAFSA

NO. Find a good trade, you will be ahead in the long run.

Why did I go to med school.
How tough is it to be a gm?

Madison is a rip off compared to some of the other uw schools
I would be paying twice as much to go there than here in uwsp

Everyone keeps saying find a good trade but that's so broad, what's in demand?

I'm gonna start looking soon. I'm going part time for my masters, I'd like to make enough to at least pay for tuition so I don't have to take any more loans out. Anything extra will go toward paying off the loans.

Take time off after highschool to save up money. If I had worked longer hours, I could have payed off half of the cost, but my parents have the other half covered and I'll pay the rest while working through school.
Even take 2-3 years off to realize working at a grocery store fucking blows and you want a nice life and now have money for school without debt

Well it's not easy but my friend has to be at the site earlier before everyone since he has to check everyone in for the day. And he's always telling people what they'll be doing for that day, my friend also does paper work as well. In short it's about mid difficulty my friend got moved up to a GM after a month because one person was being moved and they offered him the position so he took it. My friend is good friends with his own boss and my friend will have the potential to move up even higher then that if he stays with his company and make even more money. And my friend mainly worked there in the beginning as a temp worker because that's how he got there then he was given a full time position at the company, and my friend is doing plumbing on the side now and that pays very well as well so he's set for life man.