Would you trust a Pole?

Would you trust a Pole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4xw2Tl1PPg
youtube.com/watch?v=n-T9ccImRLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_parliament_(expression)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no
we excommies trust anyone

No

can't trust*
sorry

I'm pretty sure the potato meme was about Latvia, not Lithuania.

Meh. 50/50 with Poles. Historically it was iffy, nowadays it is our greatest ally. Poles are alright, one of the best lays I ever had was with a Polish girl.

You kurwas are alright as far as I see.

No.

No. I don't trust anyone, not even myself

I trust that his interests align with my own, so yes.

of course you would trust us - after all we are your greatest ally

remember the 6,5 mln Poles killed in the holocaust

Oosh that is one quality meme, friend.

Also czeched

>Would you trust a Pole?

Poles are subhumans and not real Slavs.

are those ukrainians

>mfw my g-g-great grandfather was a pole

>said the non-country

>poles are subhumans and not real subhumans

The guy looks like large Baba.

one of us! one of us!

lel, i've seen this picture in threads about Russia, Ukraine, Poland, UK and south USA. Truly, citizens of the world

With my life. :^)

>not real Slavs
>subhumans
Fuck off submongrel

>Slovenia
What even are you? Do anybody honestly can even point you on a map? And your flag is stolen from ruskies. Worthless cunt.

How are you Ukrainian flag that is obviously not shilling. Is your wife right now cleaning at a Polish house, at this late hour to make money for your 7 children?
Why do you talk so bad about the country that is taking up so many Ukrainian refugees?

I feel great, thanks Pierre. How that African dick in your girlfriend/sister/mother's ass? I hope it feels just as good. Did you pay the last tax to keep your cuckold state of muslims and communists running? Good goy, keep it up. Also, I hear French sluts prefer Algerians because even they smell better than native cuck frog. Hope you have a good day!

>Ukraine
>does not know Slovenia

Are you just memeing or are your really that retarded?

I was just making a point how insignificant that shithole is.

Tbh it's more significant than your country which is going to be off the map by 2030

Look who's talking, a fucking island monkey. Your goddamn Union will be fucked in 10 years.

Fact: Ukrainians is the most powerful race on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4xw2Tl1PPg

>implying I;m not an immigrant
:^)

I would trust a Pole

They made a nice bathroom in my home, so yes.

lol based Poland

Give Danzig back you subhuman slavs my grandmother is still butthurt about it 70 years later.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-T9ccImRLw
This really made me think :^)

It's funny..but dude you are from ukraine
Fucking ukraine

t. Shael Jalowski

169%

but did they clean your toilets?

*checks flag*

My grandpa had great fun in Volyn one time. Also, he had taken then our current very cozy apartment in Lviv, it previously belonged to some P*le. I don't why he gave it to him like that, maybe he just really liked my grandpa, hehe.

>France
>5.9%

what?

statistics are from 2012 m8

honhonhon jokes on you, we give our francophone Africans cartes de sejours not passports.

Now your leaders are falling for the multiculturalism meme as well.

I want this ride to end.

>2012
>Paris not overrun by niggers
pick one

screwed us over and backstabbed us all history. Suddently trust poles? fuck no

trips of three speak truth, can Aussies ever lose?

Yes. But our relationship is special.

it was the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth not the Lituanian-Polish commonwealth.

Also never trust a Pole to do the organisation but you can trust him to do the work.

link related: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_parliament_(expression)

When did they backstab you other than when they took a historically Polish city with a Polish majority close to their borders?

You were unlcuky couse you killed the only intelligent ppl in that area. Now you live in shit.
Anyway let me tell you something
RIght now 3 ukrainians are working for me. All pretty I must say. Sometimes I put my hussar wings ( made from empty beer cans) on tell one of them to suck my dick and the others to sing "dirty ukros kneel before polish master".

They are doing it without a word.

Now imagine. Yon nice girls prefer to suck a some wirdo's dick and sing shit about their country then go back to ukraine

Suka!
2 miliony was hahołowskich kurew sabaczym chujem jebanych u nas jest dymanych za marne pieniądze.

>made from empty beer cans
sounds very plausible just don't call yourself a weirdo. You are on a mongolian tradecard knitting forum so that's kind of implied anyway.

Poles are thieving cunts and I don't know anyone that even remotely likes them.

Nice fantasy there, plumber. Go back to sleep, you need to start cleaning shit early.

>screwed us over and backstabbed us all history
How pathetic that is. Poland could have turned to Habsburgs, Hohenzollerns, Bourbons, anybody. Yet they decided to pick some dirty Jagiellon from Lithuania "Jagiełło". And this is apparently backstabbing. Just for how long can you live in such denial and feeding your brain with primitive and pathetic propaganda that exposes only your complexes

My greatgrandpa who was a railroad engineer in Lwów and had a big ass apartment downtown had some good memories about your grandpa. One thing he couldnt understand was how come your drandpa never had shoes on his feet while maitaining our garden, and why did he put his shoes only for one hour per week while going to church.
He couldn't be poor, my Grandparents paid him reasonable money (for a chachol) as well as your grandma who have worked as a cook because my great grandma didn't have time for that. You know, being a part of a city bohema was a quite time consuming profession.

Vilnius is my favourite City-State in Civ 5, they are always on my side no matter what. It's weird.

...and now I live in that cozy apartment, and all "p*lish bohema" suddenly disappeared for some reason :) Good times.

yes

And I can only hope there's a Wester Union outpost near you, so you wouldn't use a marshrutkha to get rent money from your close ones working for my parents.
Some things never change Vitia.

Actually, it's probably one of your relatives is now cleaning toilet for my parents, that have a business and live in Netherlands. So, you're right: some things never change indeed. Borders change, countries change, centuries go, but Pole is always fucked up the butt by someone stronger, and cleaning shit after him.

They run a brothel ?

You can't even imagine how pathetic it sounds. You are for us the same as Mexico is for USA. The thing is you are constans (i would say decreasing) in matter of well being since '90. Mexico is growing at least.

Dentist clinic. It's that thing were you're teeth are fixed. I know it's confusing for you, don't bother.