HAPPENING: NYFD Chief killed in explosion in the Bronx, explosion blamed on "gas leak"

So this is totally ISIS right? Thats exactly what that knowledge bomb dude has been saying. "Gas leak" is a media cover up term for ISIS atttack. How many of these are going to happen in NY before its acknowledged that they are connected?

nytimes.com/2016/09/28/nyregion/bronx-explosion-fire.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/714102/Massive-explosion-rocks-Hungarian-capital-Budapest-multiple-casualties-reported
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-27/military-success-against-isis-will-create-terrorist-diaspora-james-comey-says
youtu.be/u0aUsN_0udg?t=156
youtube.com/watch?v=GOaV_Pv9X60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((GAS LEAK)))

Its a gas leak by a white hispanic non religious muslim, dont worry about it goy

Here's a cap of the Anonymous5 dude talking about the recent terror attacks in America and how they are all linked. He said terms like "gas leak" would be used to cover up the attacks.

This is what the 4th attack on NY in 2 weeks? There is very clearly an active terror cell in NY that law enforcement cant handle. Be safe if you are in NY.

bumping this. hopefully we can compile more of these attacks that have been covered up by media with terms like "gas leak"

>(((GAS LEAK)))

fuck its el pepe!

why wont trump stop his rthetoric??

RUMBLE
IN
THE
BRONX

Wasn't there a bomb that blew off a guy's foot in Central Park a while ago? And it's still an open case, no suspects, not even a police sketch.

But, yeah, NYC will vote for Hill-a-cunt all day long.

That was explained. Are you a retard?

Knowledge bomb said that there would be a "gas leak".

Didn't they find several bombs in both Manhattan and New Jersey just recently, maybe a week ago? What ever happened with that?

Checked

he's back!!

Still no motive from Ahmed.

(((gas leak)))

Remember what happened in Hungary? It was actually a bomb to kill cops.
express.co.uk/news/world/714102/Massive-explosion-rocks-Hungarian-capital-Budapest-multiple-casualties-reported

BOMBS OVER BRONXDAD

BUMP
There's been a happening every day, but with low casualties and no media coverage.

They said that was "fireworks" another one of the ISIS attack cover up words that the anon5 dude mentioned

he was just a poor young troubled gas pipe, he dindu nuffin.

It's an ISIS terror cell. It's being covered up by American media because a significant ISIS terror cell in NY executing multiple successful attacks every week would clinch the election for Trump. So theres gonna be a lot of "gas leaks" and "fireworks" in NY over the next couple months.

Guarantee the gas leak was deliberate, they were growing afghani kush, and the grow op was bait for LEO's. Poor fireman

Yea we need to keep looking into these. Very obvious cover up. Theres been an attack almost every day. If the truth comes out about these attacks mainstream media would be finished.

This shit is legit. 4pleb link for date verification since it's not on cap.

cover words
>fireworks

meanwhile in Germany fireworks gets declared
>right wing extremist bomb assault

media is all over it. Not even the wooden door took damage, but it's portryed as 10x as brutal and devastating as any islamist attack we had

Oh wow it's literally nothing.
Gas leaks happen all the time.
If there was actually Isis they would use it to scare people.
Just delete this thread because nothing is happening.

oh fuck anon5 from knowledge bomb was right again!

Meanwhile this asshole Comey claims defeating ISIS will create more terrorists.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-27/military-success-against-isis-will-create-terrorist-diaspora-james-comey-says

No, fuckhead... Hillbama created and fund ISIS. Remove Hillbama, no more ISIS, no more exporting of jihadis and MSM calling them "refugees" and we can send them all home.
Fuckhead Globalist scum.

what happened to the knowledge bomb guy?

I feel like knowledge bomb #11 would be helpful.

Mohammed al-gaslik

You are correct.

#10 was Sunday and nothing from him since.

>live in NYC
>notice 0-100 increase in bombs and "gas leaks"
>get told by local media that the bomber was a lone wolf
>notice sudden explosion of mall shootings all performed conveniently by lone wolves that suddenly decided to act out simultaneously but who totally aren't a cell
>notice media isn't talking about how every bridge has armed guards, police, troops and weird vans stopping every other large truck entering Manhattan over the past week during morning rush hour

I swear to god 10/4 better be in Pittsburg and not here. I don't want to die from a dirty "gas leak" next week

I totally forgot about this, that got memory-holed HARD

The infrastructure in this country is over a century old and crumbling, gas leaks are everywhere these days. USA is third world.

>significant ISIS terror cell in NY executing multiple successful attacks every week
Are they the most incompetent terrorists ever? That other dude blew up 4 bombs and killed no one, this guy just got one.

pipe of peace

Looks like a BLM attack to me

youtu.be/u0aUsN_0udg?t=156

>Look at all these (((gas leaks)))

4explosions in 2 weeks?

>More (((gas leaks)))

HOLY SHIT TERRORISTS BLEW THIS DUDE UP

IT'S A FUCKING FACT AS PLAIN AS DAY

THINK ABOUT IT

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE CHANCES THAT AN NYFD CHIEF WOULD GET KILLED BECAUSE OF A GAS LEAK

AND NOW HERE'S WHERE THAT COMMON SENSE KICKS IN

WE ALL KNOW WE HAVE IT IF WE'RE Cred Forumsacks. NOW WE THINK ABOUT THOSE RECENT PIPE BOMBS... HMMM THEN YOU THINK WELL MAYBE THE NEWS LIED TO US WHEN THEY SAID THEY HAD 5 SUSPECTS CAUGHT OR MAYBE THEY CAUGHT ONE OF THEM...

NOW IF THEY CAUGHT ONE OR SOME OF THEM THEN IF THERE ARE MORE OUT THERE THEY WOULD WANT REVENGE

WHO THE FUCK WOULD THEY BLOW UP?

A FUCKING POLICE CHIEF BECAUSE THE POLICE ARE EASY TARGETS AND KILLING THE CHIEF IS DEMORALIZING AS FUCK

IT'S ALL TO SEND A MESSAGE

NOW HERE IS WHERE THEY CALL YOU MISTER TIN FOIL OR ALEX JONES BUT ALL YOU DID WAS SIMPLY ADD 2+2

THIS IS THE SECOND MOST RETARDED THING I'VE READ ALL DAY

10/4 attacks? Got any more intel on that?

Be safe. Media is lying to you hard. Be prepared.

I MEANT TO SAY BECAUSE FIRE FIGHTERS ARE EASIER TO TARGET THAN POLICE

Because the past 10 have been soooo fucking helpful...

Gas leak or not, we should spread the idea that ISIS is behind and media want to hide that to save the campaign of Hillary.

Well, I mean he did say they were going to cover up ISIS attacks with terms like "Gas Leak"

and then a week later the fucking Chief of the NY fire department is killed in a mysterious explosion caused by a "gas leak"

Even the most retarded liberal can see something is up here

Suicide, 2 shots to the back of the head and then he put himself in a dufflebag. Really sad...

holy shit knowledge bomb said there would be a gas leak that was a cover up for a ISIS bombing

he dead

>>(((GAS LEAK)))

youtube.com/watch?v=GOaV_Pv9X60

>Attention! You must leave the Bronx immediately
>The Bronx has been scheduled for demolition
>You are ordered to leave the Bronx

>(((explained)))

lul, thanks for """correcting the record""" without a reputable source.

Who did they arrest for planting the bomb?

The infamous gas leak strikes again. Also, I just farted.

Yea thats the biggest thing. This 100% confirms anon5 as legit. Wouldnt be surprised if we dont see him again. I bet he got suicided.

(((gas leak)))

Is this like the fire in the warehouse to collect insurance? Oy, vey! Vhat chutzpah!

didn't you read the fucking post?1?! it was explained you racist

>pls dpst 0.0000034 - 0.0000085 bitcoin into bit wallet 3J98t1WpEZ73CNmQviecrnyiWrnqRhWNLy

>(((GAS LEAK)))
>SHUT IT DOWN TRUMP IS WINNING

Can't make this shit up

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

>Gas leak
This is a false flag by jews to make people hate gas.
Geeee i wonder why they would do this.

So the firefighters smelled gas and went into the house anyway? Why were they going in anyway when the article clearly states there was a tip about weed being grown there?

What's your source that it's ISIS, out of curiousity?

>inb4 cuck cuck liberal ctr cuck cuck

Nice gaslighting, it was never explained.

Notice how this shill won't post a simple link, because it doesn't exist.

Anything that doesn't fit the narrative.

Go to bed Lester Holt, you seem low energy today.

That oil pipeline incident in Alabama looks more like a classic terror attack against infrastructure than a leak. Maximum economic disruption and low risk.

yeesh I forgot about that

they just said it was "fireworks" and everyone forgot about it

Not trusting any media on this. From what it looks like, it was a trap. they tricked the FD into going into the building so they could kill them.

so how many fucking GAS LEAKS are there in the world?

didn't they say the same for the NYC bomb at first? Didn't they say the Budapest explosion was a gas leak too?

what the fuck is this shit, fucking gas leak explosions are not that common.

Anonymous5 has been talking about this for the last week. He specifically mentioned gas leak as a term the media will use to cover up attacks.

This is 4th (5th?) incident like this in NY over the past few weeks. There is an active terror cell in NY and the media is covering it up to help Clinton/Obama.

does anyone have a screenshot of his latest post?

Yes.
This was an assassination.

9/27 2+7=9
West 234th street 2+3+4=9

So, are you saying this was an assassination in response to the arrests made recently in NY?

ITS NOTHING, GAS LEAKS HAPPEN. YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC

What it's in respone to, if anything and not just done because he was in the way of (((their))) plans or just to send a message and replace him with someone who's on their dole, isn't quite clear to me yet. But it could be that.

Forgot 2016 is a 9, so date alone is 999.

+1 shekel

post on instagram said it was a meth lab. n Plausible but terrorism events are censored due to current narratives

dont let (((them))) slide this

>meth lab
>in NYC

K

meth lab in nyc? lol

nyc is a coke city. they dont fuck with white trash drugs

DELETE
THIS

no information on any terrorist connection though, even Orbán said so

it's a GAS LEAK

The thing is you can smell a gas leak. That officer would be able to detect the gas leak before it even exploded if it were a true gas leak.

>10/4
Please explain

>gas leak
Oh no, not again!

Under rated

FIRE UP THE OVEN GAS LEAKS NOW

He was a casuality in a horrific knowledge gas-leak.

> firefighter killed by gas explosion
> this is somehow rare and must be a conspiracy theory

bump

not gonna let them slide this

>this is somehow rare and must be a conspiracy theory
It is rare. Firefighters are not the first to respond to a gas leak, the gas companies are. If there's already a fire, the gas would be burning instead of exploding. If there's someone killed by a gas explosions, it's either someone living in the house or a worker for the gas company.

>tfw you cant remember if someone left the gas on

Bump, this is disgusting.

HOLY SHIT
PREDICTED

I've got the numbers. You can smell gas at a concentration of 300 ppm, which stands for part per million. Imagine a roughly three foot by three foot cube, devided into one million pieces, with 300 part of it being gas.
Natural gas get explosive at a concentration of 4 Vol-%, or 40.000 ppm. I have been in rooms with such a concentration, and you can smell the leak before you even enter the damn house.

Remember how the cuck mayor and governor of NY refused to call the bombing suspects radical islamic terrorists?

Turns out that actually matters when they are prosecuted. They are being tried as lone wolfs instead of enemy combatants, which means there will be no further investigation into whether the bombings were coordinated and who might be behind all this.

All those bombings happened the same day the US bombed the Syrian army and helped ISIS. But if we are helping ISIS, who bombed us?

holy shit

This is correct. The odorant they add is horrendously pungent, specifically so people can smell it before it reaches the lower explosive limit. The notion that trained firefighters are not acutely aware of this is absurd.

I smell a rat.

incredible.

>The notion that trained firefighters are not acutely aware of this is absurd.
Besides, firefighters are equiped with handheld detection tools to check for gas in the air.

>who bombed us?
mossad just like 9/11

Good point. Even without the odorant their detectors should have been beeping like mad.

Man we should really take care of those "gas leaks"

Fuck sandniggers

Coincidence.

>Fire Commissioner Daniel A. Nigro said
>Nigro
Heh.

I think it's really interesting how the current narrative is actively targeting the police forces. The holy grail of totalitarianism for the United States government is the Federalization of the police. The fact that they aren't going after these terrorists as lone wolfs means they are setting the pretext to federalize the police in order to investigate interstate terrorism activity, despite other ways to do this.

what is a multi-rae detector?

bump

did any of you actually read the article?

How can this be an ISIS linked attack if the dude who died was there investigating for a gas leak? Are you saying IS reported the gas leak to purpusefully bait the firemen?

Also if this is an IS linked attack, why don't they come forward and claim it as they did with literally any retard who picks up a gun and start shooting in the name of Allah? Terrorism has no point if they don't claim the attack.

>multi-rae
That brand is completely unknown here, but it sure sounds nice to have.

been a lot of gas leaks lately...

our infrastructure is a MESSS

That guy at the German music festival also killed no one. They can be self-taught amateur terrorists.

kek

>filename
how about 'ace of dubs,jpg'
you're welcome and saved

nice

German police actually said they had to investigate, if he actually tried to pull a terror attack or if it was just suicide

>mfw live upstate
Kek, Jesus, please protect me