Why are they wearing the opposing colours of their parties

why are they wearing the opposing colours of their parties

Op, why are you posting a shitty shop?

Here's the actual picture.

Blue is often associated with being serene, calm, tranquil, etc. That's probably why Trump went with that tie color, to calm peoples fears about him.

Clinton on the other hand probably has piss stains or whatever on all of her other suits.

They wear opposite colors to attract the other party

During halftime youre supposed to swap kits.

This happens like every time, too.

>implying red isn't commie as fuck and true blue isn't conservative

Why isn't she wearing an American Flag lapel pin? Does she really hate America that much?

This.

It's like this in nearly every other country.

She's a communist, they're obsessed with red.

Pol i've got an idea, let's see if we can swap the colours of the two parties by doing maps, ect with republicans as blue and democrats as red.

It'll be the biggest fucking troll ever.

Hillary is trying to act tough so she dresses in all red, which is scientifically shown to have a psychological effect on people.

Trump usually wears a red tie for that exact reason, but this time he was wearing blue to come off as more calm and presidential.
The weird thing is that this shit fucking works.

Hillary made a bad judgement call and came off as a crazy angry grandma.
Trump came off as the exact opposite of what the media has called him for the past year.

Humans are so dumb that all these psychological tricks actually work. We're like cattle being manipulated by stupid bullshit.

red is the color of communism

It's not even that good of a tint of red, it's sorta dark pink.

It looks DISGUSTING! BAD!

she looked like Chairman Mao

Nothing she wears looks particularly good though.

I don't understand why she dresses like shit. Who the fuck is dressing her?
Random women I see on the street every single day look like goddamn models, yet Hillary who wears million dollar pantsuits looks like a clown.

What is her endgame?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Blue is for trust and red is to be noticed.

Probably to hide her extremely unhealthy body. Her skin is probably wretched, with a foul smell of death imposed within it.

This.

I don't know what is OP talking about.
Blue is consider the colour of conservatives all over the world.
The representation of Conservativism is even a blue flag.

>You might like my book if you're a moist robot.

The style of pants suit she wears actually makes you look thinner. If people knew that she was actually a disgusting blob she wouldn't have made it to the primaries

Hillary is trying to get the energy from those who acknowledge and focus so hard on the color red for trump but, trump wearing a blue tie, pic related so blue can also be conquered by Trump and controlled by truth of the (((right people))). Visual energy manipulation and vocal strength of candidate

Trump still contains the energy

And though Donald is on your left, when you see from them facing you, Donald, is to the right. just turn around.

I think it just makes her look like she has a big saggy grandma ass.

What the actual fuck are you saying.

He is Canadian

I'll translate for you
>I am a huge fucking faggot, please range ban all Canadians. I literally can not stop shitposting. Please help.

My question was why was this subliminal shit behind her the whole speech?

Finally, someone who gets it. That is what I was saying in the deeper meaning of it all.

>this post from W7F7ZO+l when you think about it is actually going anti-Trump

I recall Shillary answered a question about how she thought Trump would dress and she said he probly would be wearing "his red power tie." She puts a lot of thought into what she wears which is why she dresses like a chic Kim Jong Un

The batshit insane government people are trying to use everything in their power to convince people to vote for their hag.
These people are insane. You know for a fact that they thought this might help her somehow. The US government has spent hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars to research stupid shit like subliminal messages and psychological effects of symbols/colors/words.

The thing those idiots didn't count on is that no one actually watched the debates. They listened to it.
The average person listens to debates as they are doing something else.

good question- the answer?
It doesn't fucking matter

His book is actually not bad

Blue has a calming effect. Trump is trying to come off as presidential, and not so hot headed.

Red fires people up. Hilldawg is trying to get people to think shes not a robot/lizard person.

the background was blue so shillary wore red so she wouldn't look like a floating alien head. too bad her suit still looked like pajamas.

>She's a communist
american education everyone

It's blue so she would stand out and have more of a stage presence.
Blue and red are contrasting colors.

People don't realize how absolutely insane this election is. They literally had to contact Hillary and figure out what the set should look like to benefit Hillary the most.
These people are so desperate they are trying to pull petty shit like this. It's absolutely unbelievable.

Better dead than Red.