All the normalfags in my class are making fun of Trump and me

Fuck you Cred Forums I came out as a Trump supporter and said he'd destroy Clinton and then he did this fucking shit:

> So we had to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester. And certainly cyber is one of them.

People are asking me what he means by being tough on the cyber and laffing at me fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475002040584.webm
youtu.be/7BGYYaaLrTc?t=1h7m12s
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en&lang=en
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/nov/24/donald-trumps-comments-database-american-muslims/
hillaryclinton.com/feed/seven-hillary-clintons-biggest-accomplishments/
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because his 10 year old is better with computers than Hillary who couldn't even hide her emails from the entire world

>who couldn't even hide her emails from the entire world
Unless I'm mistaken of all the shit that's been hacked and emails leaked so far Hillary's server isn't one of them.

Really shows a lot when people joke about him talking at a 4th grade level and they still can't understand what he's saying.

But she did?

Incorrect. The ways it has come out that she was storing and transferring emails, especially to outside 3rd party email systems, shows her blatant disregard for national security.

Clinton really has no leg to stand on when it comes to cyber security and anybody who doesn't buy in to the 'we don't care about your damn emails'-think can see it

They're probably just laughing at you for falling for a crypto-kike trojan horse. Oh wait no they're not, both sides are 100% subverted and you're all mindless idiots.

If it's incorrect then who has the emails?

Hillary was so incompetent, they didn't even need to hack her to get the classified info. It was all just sitting there

Can you shills come up with something imaginative? Remember who you're dealing with, we've seen these tactics before.

Please try harder, we live for this and you're depressingly bad at it.

Not exactly, when you delete stuff on your computer they don't go away forever. I'm guessing whatever company the server came from has it now.

Where I live, it's more shocking to come out as a Trump supporter, than a fucking tranny.

I was under the impresson Wikileaks had a good trove of her emails that aren't public. Where did they get those

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>Fuck you Cred Forums I came out as a Trump supporter
You do realize that we merely back Trump ironically?

You do understand that the point for this board is to be satire, right?

Otherwise I'd be at a loss for words.

he was also bitching at the fact hil's IT dude used the 5th. why does trump hate the 5th?

Every moment where trump said "Wrong!" or that remark on global warming not being conceptualized by the Chinese (the tweet got deleted by the way) was him lying.
You guys are supporting a pathological liar.

Enjoy your Turks frogs. :^)

>LEAF

SAGE AND MOVE ON
FUCKING SHIT SHILL THREAD
FUCKING CANADIANS I SWEAR IMMA KILL EM ALL

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
AND NOW YOU SHOULD REALLY KILL YOURSELF
HER
CAMPAIGN
IS
ON
THE
BRINK

I can be a Trump supporter because I'm originally from Ecuador so I don't get the social mallus attached to Trumps supposed racism

Are they public knowledge?

And yet your responded, doesn't matter.... 2 *sniffs* have been deposited to your account :)

Every time Clinton talked about holding banks accountable she was lying, or when she says cyber security is important

She was able to accuse Trump of having something to hide by not showing tax returns while sitting on a pile of 33,000 dead emails. The deletion of which she was recently caught lying about being an 'oh shit' moment

he obv means cyber security and he's right about that

look at russian/chinese/isreali state funded hacker groups

the amount of money countries like america or germany put into informationsecurity is much too low to keep up.

Prepare to be at a loss for more than just words

Blame yourself, shithead....your debate skills are inept. He destroyed her on minorities getting killed in the inner cities, he destroyed her about being in public "service" for the last 30 and having nothing to show for it and he made her look like an amateur on the economy, while Clinton has never ran a business or done payroll, and he rekt her on the creation of ISIS .

You couldn't wing that?

but obama cyber defensed the hell out of the nsa. why arent the nsa keeping our cybers secure?

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

>le Cred Forums is satire meme

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

Blame yourself for siding with a retarded candidate.

A mexican

Did I say Hilary wasn't lying as well?
We are in the worst possible situation.

I hope that Trump's 10 year old son Barron can stop that 400 pound man from hacking the cyber.

That's why I'm voting for him. it will MAGA if Barron can do it.

>normmalfags in my class
MODS!!!

also, implying I give a fuck what highschoolers think.

He fucking said he doesn't pay any taxes.

Also she owned him on foreign policy. I thought take the oil was just a meme

>DT: We take the oil and we make Japan pay for it, Japan and Saudi Arabia have tons of money and I'm good at financials I also have a lot of great properties in Chicago and look the nucular is a very big problem I think China is totally powerful over North Korea and the Nucular and NATO and they can go in North Korea and solve the problem for us and Japan has all these exports

> Hill: wew there lol Donald errr... You know the one time article 5 was ever used was when all of our allies supported us after 9/11 in Afgahnistan

> DT: REEEEEEEEEE

>Cred Forums is an exclusive club of degenerates

BUILD

Make fun of them back you leaf.

Funny. Funny, isn't it?

The Americans are so quick to falter, even as they are winning? Is it the fluoride in your water, perhaps?

Tell your classmates to do one, and then build a wall around your workspace.

#WeAMovement

I'm voting for johson now.

>. The deletion of which she was recently caught lying about being an 'oh shit' moment

the "oh shit" thing was real, and was the story that the FBI used to let them off. they asked the admin to impose a 60 day purge, and he forgot because he is retarded (this is Combetta). so, a few months later he realizes this and goes "oh shit" and deletes lots of emails that had been supoenaed (sp, yeah).

so that was more or less legit. they luckily hired an idiot.

but. months before all of this, he was on Reddit asking how to alter emails, the day after the Benghazi hearings asked to see emails. that's why this is a smoking gun.

but apparently Trump and his sterling crew do not understand this beyond him pleading the fifth, because they have not said anything about it, and the story is dying.

the reddit posts are virtual proof that Hillary's team lied to the FBI, and they seem to be going away because most politicians and journalists and voters do not understand the cyber like based Katica.

People who can't talk for themselves are pathetic.

When I tell people about Trump, how he's going to afford the wall, how Mexico is going to pay for it, how he's a business man, maybe a few laws broken, but he loves America, speaks his mind, they usually don't say shit.

Yes we need to your votes, I'm campaigning on Omegle and wherever, but you really need to be able to explain why the fuck Trump is great.

>yes, I do it for free

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 *sniffs* into the vetted fund of your choice.

>b-but her emails

its funny how trumplets can only deflect instead of actually defending the verbal diarrhea that OP quoted.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Mexican intellectuals

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

>all my friends talking about the debate
>mention that I feel both sides showed improvement, Trump was less mean and Hillary less like a dead person
>someone makes an off hand comment about how typical it is that someone like me that didn't go to college would end up supporting someone like Trump
>fire back saying that I simply wasn't privileged enough to go to college and I like my job in the municipal department
>freaks out, goes into detail about how going to college has nothing to do with privilege and anyone can go
>then how come super predator's don't just go to college, if college has nothing to do with privilege?
>refuses to even acknowledge my existence at this point, throws out a "I wish I could just block you like I already did on facebook :)"
>continue drinking with my friends while visibly upset acquaintance are face in the phone being quiet
ever since i started using the college is privilege tactic some user told me about, my day to day life with these people has changed severely

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 *poo in loo* into the vetted fund of your choice.

You sound like a bitch. Go be a normie please

is that bullshit or did he delete that? if he did, then sayonara Trump. he's as big a douchebag as anyone if that is legit.

how to check? I'm not good with the cyber and my 10 year old is busy right now.

"I did not say that."
"Wrong."
"She doesn't have the stamina."

Hows your drinking water

The tweet is from 2012, so it would be hard to go back all the way. I unfortunately don't know how to quickly travel tweets. Sorry.

Where's the deflection? I don't need to defend his answer because I'm aware that the alternative to him is worse in every aspect.

Cybersecurity? After 30 years in government she claims to not know what a (C) stands for?

Trade? She approves the TPP

Taxes? Trying to ride the Bernie wave with the 'the wealthy need to pay their fair share' while giving special benefits to only the wealthy herself

It makes sense that all you people can do is try and insult, you have nothing else. You can't tout Hillary as an actual good choice, only not a 'bad' choice. You have to have Obama as the front man to a campaign in order for it to actually have events.

By the way, how is it not illegal for the current president to spend taxpayer dollars campaigning for a candidate? We have shit to do here, no?

>getting hurt by bluepills

Lol cuck

Coworker normies tried that shit on me and I gave them the redpilled answer about biased framing of the questions and the vague generalities of the Clinton answers that we've heard time and time again from the establishment

stick to ur guns u fag stop thinking being redpilled is supposed to be easy

God u cucks give us a bad name

There was some dingus on here last night trying to defend this, claiming he's an IT and that everyone over 25 is completely afraid of technology. Good lord.

Wait is Trump's son autistic.
One of us?
Maybe he is browsing this thread..

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475002040584.webm

You don't even have a right to vote and still you talk about it out loud and take the time to shitpost about it on /pol, get a life faggot

>yes, I speak for Cred Forums

((()))

i was wasted on some jim beam, but i dont recall that happening. is this edited?

>Wait is Trump's son autistic.
>One of us?
>Maybe he is browsing this thread..

he lives in a house that is gold-plated like some drug lord was the decorator. he can sue for child abuse if he survives. but he is no use to us.

He talked about trickle-down economics, how he "couldn't" release his tax info, and decided that stop and frisk was an amazing police tactic.

What kind of idiot thinks that any of that means he won?

>a fucking leaf is crying at a bump in the road
Why am I not surprised

Dang, he don't know much about computers...
Hillary had her own email server...

Trump won the debate. What's wrong with saying cyber instead of cyber-security every time? What a teenager thing to focus on semantics.

He is autistic though. Trumps sperm quality declines when he is like 80 years old and having kids. They are going to get more and more autistic.

Clinton already got her ass kicked by imaginary Russian cyber warriors. Trump's son eats those for breakfast

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 bottled fluoride into the vetted fund of your choice.

that's two geriatrics trying to stay on point.

goddamn why don't we nominate people who are not in their alzheimer's years.

kek pol is satire you idiot

that was a pretty cringe worthy response.

other than that i thought he did pretty good considering.

he's not going to lose any voters from the debate but i dont think hes going to gain any either.

he needs to step up his game or fuck off.

>ELITE RUSSIAN HACKERS

>why should the POTUS choose his words wisely

That's nothing. /fit/ convinced me to shave my asshole and now it's itching like crazy.

The answer is simple:

You backed the wrong horse in this race.

YES!

yea shit damn he said cyber instead of cyber-security. This really makes me think I'm now a #Clintoris

>not proper form

>we
kys

Coming out as a tranny isn't that weird.

who the fuck puts sticky notes on everything and then climbs on the desk like a slav.

Trump dominated.

youtu.be/7BGYYaaLrTc?t=1h7m12s

Nope

where were you when Trump was kill

I was drinking brake fluid with Tony

Trump is kill

what

Trump gargh bleah

PRO-TIP: It sounds spineless (and to a degree it is), but don't ever refer to yourself as a Trump supporter when dealing with non-Trump supporters.

just gradually shit on all the points they make (t's really easy because they all got them from the same places). I love bringing up Trump's manipulation of the media, as it's 100% undeniable, and paints Trump in a positive light. the History Made ad, the use of the 'second-amendment people' phrasing, the situation with michelle obama and melanin trump. his 'foot in the door' technique (ex: things he says about Mexicans and Muslims, they're harsh as fuck to begin and gradually people move away, so then when he makes a more moderate suggestion (which was what he ACTUALLY wanted to begin with) people are more inclined to agree with it). etc).

not to mention the guys a fucking clown, I adore him. he's an entertainer by trade, OF COURSE he's going to be good at a presidential election. shows what a joke everything has become, our POTUS decision is effectively either a narcissistic entertainer or an incompetent head of an internationally-established crime syndicate. oh, and also sneak in "I don't necessarily support Bernie's policies, but I wish I could have voted for him. Least he had plans to try things differently, would have been worth a shot"

and then bitch about the two party system, and how third party votes are basically a waste. that having only two parties limits the possible outcomes dramatically, as it confines people to one of two major parties. just more of the same. and thats why you wouldn't vote for a 3rd party candidate, historically this has shown to be a waste of a vote.

Hillary is pretty easy to shit on. not even counting things that she personally has done (which are numerous), she's connected to terrible people of all types (pedophiles galore, Saudi royalty, corruption, sexists, murderers, etc)

+1 for Trump

You must be 18+ to use this board

What a waste of quads. The wall just got 4 ft higher juan

The last debate will be moderated by Fox for the first time ever. This will give us a home-field advantage in the debate people are going to remember the most.

This is why Trump is saving his ammunition. People have a short attention span and low expectations of him. He doesn't play by the normal rules of academic debate, but most of the people don't care about that either.

If Hillary didn't have the moderator on her side last night as well she would have been btfo'dedde even harder

so, are you 9 years old, or mentally retarded? that copy pasta sucked the first time.

goddamn I love Cred Forums.

>grow up rich af, blood of the god emporer flowing thru his veins
>child abuse

fake
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en&lang=en

shill hard faggots.

Quality kek

>actually defending the verbal diarrhea that OP quoted
Well, any verbal diarrhea is better than an narcissistic over-aged women who want to invade Libya and consequently destabilized the entire Maghreb.
A corrupt person who favors illegal immigration, putting thousand of Hispanic people in half-slavery in US while destabilizing the job market.
I prefer verbal diarrhea than alleged high moral values that neglect the complexity of reality and does not care about the silent half of the population.

Anything is better than that. Hillary represents the worst of the left! She is not even left....

Like everything he said nothing. This guy has no ideas, no opinions, he just spout bullshit.

>I tell you this, well, listen, it's a huge problem, but believe me, I tell you this we can do better. It's hard, be we can do it, and I tell you this, we gonna make america great again.

Fucking retard.

im so glad this got quads hahaha

You must be 18 and older to post on this board

Your life is ruined for ever.

Tell CTR to send whatever shekels they owe you to your parents and.. you know what to do.

imho that was a broken thought and ADD took over

i think what he was trying to say is that the younger generation knows far more about tech then the oldies, and this can slowly become a serious issue.

When i was 13 (25 now) i found an SQLI vulnability on a .gov site (wasn't anything major) and did a basic deface (threw a text tag in the footer just to prove it).

The younger generation does nothing but tinker with shit, eventually they're going to find the poos' bug.

The biggest threat to our national security is india by far.

Everyone from Disney, to fucking IBM employees curry eating H1bs.

These people have no idea what they're fucking doing, but since they charge less than the typical american, they tend to get more work, thus slowly spreading shit into our entire IT infrastructure.

I was in a similar stance as the disney employees, i was forced to train my H1b replacement at my last job, and the fucker didnt even know how to use GIT or SSH, he kept asking me to disable the SSL, and instead use regular FTP so he could easily use the system. (funfact: i still have hard access to all of this company systems, including users, credit card information, and even where they live, about 200K users in the state of florida about 50K in texas)

For fucks sake, obama hired a highschool friend to create healthcare.gov

YA KNOW THE SITE THAT WHEN FIRST CREATED SPIT YOUR SSN OVER AN UNENCRYPTED SESSION THE SECOND YOU LOGGED IN

This country as a whole needs to start treating the IT sector with the respect it deserves.

We need to properly train/educate our IT workers in this country, and actually pay them what they deserve.

I can't tell you how many jobs i lost to the clients child, even after i give them the best quote they could literally receive in this town.

And it always ends with "this shit isnt that hard, my kid can do it for free"

Its literally what this country as a whole is doing, but instead of the clients kid, its india.

What do you think wikileaks has been giving us over the course of the summer?

How do you think Shahram Amiri was implicated and executed?

An enormous number of them are public. There's a number that were "deleted" as well, but somehow I doubt they're gone forever seeing as how her IT guy was asking Reddit for advice.

Also shahram amiri didn't need it to be public for it to cost him his life; it just needed to be unprotected.

Get it?

If your main argument against Trump is semantics then you need to off yourself.

Trump is kill

no

Thank you for indirectly correcting the record

Shut up nigger frog

I hope Trump gets his shit together next debate. He wasn't that bad this time but I was expecting much more from him. He was stuttering and repeating himself way too much.

The best part is that Trump is genuinely a good guy. all the MSM shit-slinging is almost entirely baseless when you actually look into it

>Muh rape case
Which is pending and hasn't resulted in anything. most likely to be dismissed like all the previous ones. meanwhile, Bill Clinton is confirmed to have taken multiple trips aboard convicted peso Epstein's 'Lolita Express' jet

>muh racism
what did he ever do that was racist?
Here's the quote for real: " When Mexico sends its people they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you; they’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting"

here's the origin of "database" comment, read it:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/nov/24/donald-trumps-comments-database-american-muslims/

Monosyllabic vocabulary has been routinely polled as being the most palatable to voters. Trump calling it 'cyber' is also from the fact that he's 70 and from New York.

Trump doesn't know what the internet is. He thinks Twitter is the whole internet and it's a blog dedicated to him.

It's always a fucking leaf telling people to get better at shilling

Pro tip: you responded to it, if it's an actual shill, they won. Your whole country is fucking retarded and we need to be able to filter your flag

No one cares what you or your little faggot classmates think.

facebook is poison. I don't have a Facebook, these discussions are only in person. leaves no space for endless snarky one-liners, especially when that's all the ammunition someone has

>The best part is that Trump is genuinely a good guy.

this is true, and this is why black celebrities support him

but he is a fraud.

that whole"the cyber is being hacked by a 400 pound guy, but my 10 year old Barron can save us" is pure comedy.

0.02 $ has been deposited to your PayPal account.

Your #I'mWithHilary Team!

I was in my Sociology class in my uni and I thought everyonw would be bashing Trump, nut like half of the whole class came out as Trump groupies. Some even shared stories about how their Trump signs keep getting destroyed. Then were talking about how liberals are super violent. Feels good my dudes

hillary doesnt know how to work email, trump is a master at cyber. checkmate ctr

I hope too my friend, the world can't afford to have Hillary as president of the US. But with Trump, the laughs will be endless.

Isnt stop and frisk actually a good thing, if annoying and unconstitutional?

>But this is a man who has said women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men.

What did she mean by this?

Yes crime rates went down.

The liberal rebuttal to this is
>b-b-but muh fee fees
and
>Just because it reduces the crime rate doesn't mean it's a good thing. It also upsets the populace.

think about what you just said, you tard

Oh yes and let's not forget.

>das raycis

Because of course it gets blacks worse than whites. Which makes sense because blacks commit more crime.

Fuck is this cunt.

>I want to make America great again
>Listen, I want to make America great again

>WE WUZ SATIRE AND SHIEEET

Holy fuck newfags and CTR are shitting up this board so fucking much its unbearable at this point.

We need some sort of a 8ch style modding system so half the posts in Cred Forums aren't full of shit.

Also most importantly IP ban canadians.

Name good thing she's done for the country.

WRONG

>GIV MY HUGBOX AGAENNN WAAAAAAAAA

>What did she mean by this?

it seems to mean that you get paid for showing up.

the basic "everyone gets a trophy" bullshit.

I've never worked anywhere where the dumb shits got paid as much as the few super talented performers we were lucky enough to hire and retain.

the fact that neither trump nor lester challenged this nonsense is interesting. communism anyone? just show up and fuck off and get paid same as anyone.

that has never worked and never will. human beings are not idiots, including the stupid ones.

'cuse me

You must be from San Fran

If they have them why haven't they released them?

If you're targeting this because of the unconstitutional bit, it was found unconstitutional because it "disproportionately" affected blacks.

By disproportionate they mean, in different proportion to whites. They basically think that stop and frisk should only get 1 black per 4 whites, but in results more blacks were getting caught than whites, because well, blacks commit more crimes, but we don't base proportion off their crime statistics we base it off their population statistics. Go figure.

timing. They keep teasing a leak before the election

because it'll be harder for her shills to spin it if it happens a week before the election

Slavs

Oh, so he actually believes that nonsense

>The classic "muh hugbox" arguement

I wouldn't mind people who genuinely disliked Trump legitimately. But daily we see all these "Cred Forums BTFO" and "lol drumpfkins u lost" threads that is just so fucking horrible.

I know you wallbuilder types don't like proper discussion since you people are practically half niggers but it's just notable to see that this board went to the gutter.

Unless you are a newfag, which I will just say to you: Keep spouting memes. I swear they make you look like an oldfag

You do realize he didn't say any of this and your whole response is 100% projection?

I like how Cred Forums and the media completely ignored that Trump said he was for tighter gun control measures ("no fly no buy" appeared to be what he was referring to specifically)

So you guys feel that they exist?

user, that was just one of the most disappointing moments he had in the debate desu. He could've just said "banning guns and having more gun free zones and going against 2nd amendment leaves our citizens defenceless" but he just went along. Really sad desu senpai.

>timing. They keep teasing a leak before the election

and that is utter bullshit because the MSM will hide it just like the Reddit posts that were released last week.

those posts pretty much prove that Hillary's team gave directions to hide emails, long before the "oh shit" moment that enabled Hillary and Mills to blame it all on Combetta. and it is known to all, but the MSM buried it.

>You're flag !! xDDD
>I am le tru oldfag
>Pls bring hugbox back ;0(

He's a macfag, what did you expect?

That's doubtful.

Most people I knew immediately started harping on Clinton for wearing that ear peace and having the moderator do the fighting for her.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/seven-hillary-clintons-biggest-accomplishments/

First result on google.

She baited him into it. One of a few times last night

>Trump does badly
>Blames the moderator

He even said that Lester was fair earlier. Sad!

>exposing your powerleverl
>to normies

what the fuck did you thought was going to happen

Ask them if he is still Hitler

I don't see why they wouldn't. Hillary was terrible at security.

Which is why the closer the better, and Trumps team has been able to respond to news quicker. If Reddit breaks a story a day or two before and the Trump team sees it (For those who missed it, he posted a thread before the debates yesterday) he can bring the news out fully when he has the homefield advantage of Fox moderation.

The last debate will be the one everyone remembers. Imagine if you had someone slanted towards Trump offering up every single scandal on a silver platter. What can Hillary do at that point? She can't stop the debate, she can't openly sit there and accuse the moderator of being bias, she just has to take the entire wad to the eyes

The best non-gaming laptop is a mac.

But she did hide them you idiot.

Usually I rely on proof, but I guess your feelings work too.

>Paying more than premium prices for outdated hardware

SWEDEN YES

That's good, being a trump supporter is fucking disgusting and unnatural

Hillary is somehow both an utter incompetent and and evil genius simultaneously

I mean, like, FBI Director James Comey said there was no case :^)

That was honestly the only thing Trump said that really fucking pissed me off. Yeah, let's make it so people can have constitutional rights revoked without any due fucking process.

No, like how there haven't been any leaks of the deleted emails yet

They know what he meant. Only retarded pussies use semantics as arguments.

>SEE GUYS!! HE DID POST THIS RETARDED SHIT

Like, FBI Director James Comey said there was no case :^)

>caring what normies think.

user, I....

rabid trump haters are disturbing to see

He is right. Our cyber security is dog shit.

Show them this.
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw

This.

The terror watchlist ban would be unconstitutional due to the fact that you wouldn't have to commit a crime to be denied your second amendment right.

Anyone could be put on the watchlist at any time with no warning, unbeknownst to them.

Jesus Christ why are you even letting these people stay in the general population

He low key slipped in a 'we need a way for people to get off who shouldn't be on it' which he's talked about before.
We should have lists of people we are watching. That list should be accurate too.

WHO TF IS THIS??

I honestly don't think Trump even knew what he was saying. He seemed confused and befuddled at that point.

Why the fuck would you come out as a trump support in cuck central bro, are you nuts, forget to talk your meds?

It does not matter, from a legal standpoint if you have not committed a crime you can't have your right to bear arms infringed.

>Frog thinks pol is satire

Relax. Clinton pretty much shot all her rounds last night with the help of her side bitch. There's nothing else she can throw at Trump now, whereas there's two more debates where Trump can just stump the hell out of Hitlery.

The problem is that such a rule would be easily abused. Given a benevolent leadership I'd have no problem with this, because I'd trust them to only put legitimate terrorists on the watch list.

But that's not what we have. I can probably get put on a watchlist for saying the stuff I say on Cred Forums on normiebook. We have a dysfunctional government filled with marxist kikes who would use these laws to fuck over anyone they don't like. Oh, you don't like Hilldog? On the watchlist you go.

why is nu-Cred Forums so retarded it can't take a joke?

this thread is so fucking ridiculous, holy shit

you all look like children who get offended by everything

I'd donate my bottle to Mexico. Kinda sad you guys can't figure out how to do drinking water that doesn't have shit in it.

Can confirm same in NYC

>FYI Trump is a histrionic imbecile and if you support him (in any capacity for any reason) you're a defective human being

t. Lifelong Republican

Trump fucking ruined everything lads we're fucking over the white race is fucked I'm gonna kill myself join me

>Isnt stop and frisk actually a good thing, if annoying and unconstitutional?
So Trump supports the cops being able to search me anytime, for any reason? And not being able to own a gun because of some bullshit "no fly" list? I thought he was the constitution candidate? Fuck that shit.

This is a MEME within a MEME

>holy shit 4D Interdimensional Backgammon player here

Jenna Hopkins

You can't be both a "law and order" candidate as well as a "constitution" candidate. One typically infringes on the other

>All the liberal stuff I learned from all the brainwashed liberal professors at my overpriced run-by-white-people college makes me smarter than you.

I went to college, but I got into a debate with one of my libtard friends about politics once and his rebuttal to my argument was literally "Dude, I have a college degree, I'm not stupid".

He got really mad when I said "So you've never met a stupid person on a college campus or had a baby boomer boss who acts dumb despite having a college degree?"

his response to that was "What are you trying to say?"

I said "I'm saying that a college degree is not proof that you're smart".

He got all huffy and pussed out of debating politics any further.

Does anybody else find trumps goofy ramblings makes him even more likeable

I crack up every time he says believe me and it's a beautiful thing and it's incredibe

>Improper form

Forgive me for intruding but it's beginning to sound like the Founding Fathers were anarchists

That's what I mean, he's full of shit. It'd be one thing if he had a position and stuck to it, but he was just spinning around in the weeds last night. He says he's for the second amendment but supports tighter gun restrictions.

>He fucking said he doesn't pay any taxes
By using existing laws that Hillary never did anything about for 30 years.

>Also she owned him on foreign policy.
Pic related, leaf. What great foreign policy she has, wanting to start WWIII over her hacked server. Also, she was for Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt, etc.

>I thought take the oil was just a meme
No, we went to Iraq to overthrow a government and announce to Islamic extremists when we'd leave so they could organize. Obama literally caused ISIS to form by pulling out and when we pulled out as this dumb nigger commander in chief did, the Islamic State took oil and now they have a source of massive income and an important resource. Democrats blame Bush for setting a date of when we'd leave, like they just have to go along with it and they can't do anything to stabilize the region or extend the time. They do nothing and blame republicans after they had congress majority and had the chance to exit Iraq correctly.

It's like you didn't watch the oversight committee.

POO IN LOO
O
O

IN

LOO

Shut up Prajeet no one asked you

Some saw it most important to defend individual liberties at the expense of the power of the state. Others feared the masses could be manipulated and wanted to guard against a populist dictator. Both sides, whenever they took control of the presidency, wound up expanding the power of the Executive Branch.

Modern day examples: Terror watch list gun control issue from last night, Patriot Act, NSA data collection of US citizens. Law and order at the expense of personal liberties.

What power exactly do you think Hillary had over the past 30 years that she could single handedly change the tax code?

>5 lines
>verbal diarrhoea
Pick one, faggot.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 mass shootings into the vetted fund of your choice.

>King
>no ring

Actually it hasn't been proven to do anything except worsen police-community relations. Most recorded interactions with stop and frisk did not yield results in halting crime or getting guns off the streets.

Show them the polls about who won the debate.

Implying odds makers dont try and swing the line as far as they can so they can take in the underdog bet

>20 rubles

o i am laffin