Question for you guys, particularly the Trump supporters

Question for you guys, particularly the Trump supporters.

So, lets say he gets elected and following his history of success fucks up.

Starting wars, Causing another recession/depression and/or massive scandal.

That sort of thing, If Trump gets elected and fucks things up...Then what?

How would you feel? and would it affect your political affiliation?

A fucking leaf!

LEAF PLEASE GO

What? I cant be curious?

You guys a freaking out over this guy and he kind looks like a dumb shit.

Make like a tree and leaf

Why are you not bitching at the Italian?

Can't. No support. Lame duck president, which far, far preferable to Clinton's ruthless perfidy.

He won't fuck with the national anthem at least.

>Starting wars, Causing another recession/depression and/or massive scandal.
you're describing clinton

Would still be better than another Clinton presidency.
Would be awesome if the states split up.

>starting wars, you mean Clinton? you ignorant partisan hack

He won't get elected. Period.

So far Hillary's decided she'd wage war on Russia and half of the middle east. Trump's just said he wants to get rid of isis. :^)

Because Italy is a real country filled with white people

anything he does will be better than Clinton's plan

Get ready to pay your fair share you slant eyed subhuman

what does it matter if America fucks up according to you?

You will still be our bitch, the rest of the world is our bitch, and whatever we do it is the rest of the world on its heels to react to our dominance.

We're already in a recession and heading for worse. Trump will merely soften the blow.

>Starting wars, Causing another recession/depression and/or massive scandal.
So, the usual business?

If you are worried about wars or scandals you better hope Hillary doesn't win.

Nice pic.

Why are Canadians such bleeding heart liberals that they have to worry about Bullshit like losing?

Is this a natural defeatist attitude for you cu cks? When you vote/compete are you naturally fixated on defeat?

Trump supporters don't give a fuck about Trump fucking up. The goal is WINNING. If he fucks up, then we just have to choose someone next time.

But right now, all we care about is our boy winning.

Well fuck.

American education is shittier than I expected.

None of you seem to be able to read the question.

then worst case scenario trump was as bad for us as best case hillary would be.

Or we don't care
>what if the guy you like fucked up in my hypothetical situation

So you're saying he should raise the national debt to 30 trillion like Obama did, to "save" the economy?

I will alawys vote nationalist. If you want my vote you have to pander to my demographic

its all worth it if he removes taco

No, we read your question. Its just retarded so we decided to make fun of you and shitpost. Fuck off and quit making this thread every day.

You are describing Hillary's political career

If shit hits the fan then he can file for bankruptcy like before.

This nuke mutant keeps spamming this everywhere.

What are you going to do when you realise this meme was bought and then sold to you and Trump gets in only to not fuck things up?

How would you (((feel)))? and would it affect your political affiliation?

This just proves Trump isn't in it for the elitests.

>a fucking leaf

Point of a Trump victory is a major blow to globalists. I am hoping he can give direction to a new discussion on trade and migration, so I ll judge him by how succesful he is on that. If he sells out, well, guess what?

there is something stronger here. Trump didnt invent the movement, he just fortuitiously appeared at the right moment. Tea party, even retarded OWS, Pegida are all manifestations of it. Brexit is a manifestion of it. It is growing, and if Trump disappoints it, someone else wont.

The establishment wants us to die violently so yeah any fantasy straw man of Trump failure is still better.

Fuck off leaf.

Why would you waste food like that? You disgust me!

Confused, as I was unaware Memes could be bought or sold. No idea how a person would even get inside one.

The same thing that happens when every other president gets elected and then royally fucks everything up. 4 more years.

This. If you want me to vote for you you either pander to my nationalism or my desire to deport or exterminate all inferior races.

Fuck off Leaf.

More worried about Hillary. She's going to carry on the anti Russia agenda. That has been going since the Afghan business. One miss step and buy buy everyone.

I think Trump has questionable motives and integrity, though I'm sure hes intelligent enough. I disagree, strongly, with him on some of his more authoritarian policies, as well. Policy wise, I'd say I agree with Rand Paul the most.

That being said, unless Trump literally starts WW3, you couldn't convince me that Hillary would have been better, and given some of Hillarys statements regarding Israel/Iran, as well as Russia, even then I'm not sure she wouldn't start WW3 either.

It would be the shittiest "I told you so" from liberals, but I wouldn't change most of my ideas. I would be a little skeptical of giving another fast talking businessman a shot so I would probably vote for someone with a little more political experience, but not an insider or long term politician unless they REALLY impressed me.

The republicans would lose a fuckload of credibility, which is probably why a huge portion of the party is still trying to distance themselves from the whole Trump movement. Just to try and save face should his presidency bomb or if he loses.

>meme
>mēm
>noun
>an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
>a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

Don't have to get inside one. Just have to have an agenda and spread it.

Meme isn't just an image macro

Yes, I am aware of what they are. Just confused as to how you are referring to them as a marketable commodity.

>In order to secure the no-action letter, each question is limited to 5,000 traders, and there is an $850 cap on individual investments per question
Tiny bets, tiny sample, judging by bigger polls there goes a droplet from Hillary's campaign budget.