TRUMP GENERAL - MODERATORS FOR SALE EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYO3E9REd8U
presidentialopenquestions.com/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/31/vote/
worldwide.vote/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI
archive.is/jw2kQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90572831/#90573329
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
vine.co/v/5rz0naaaEJP
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08
twitter.com/LINCPAL/status/780598911069220864
youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
investmentwatchblog.com/a-good-list-of-things-lester-holt-forgot-to-bring-up-last-night/
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657
patriotrising.com/2016/09/27/lester-holt-third-debater/
youtube.com/watch?v=plZosg4RYcY
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
youtube.com/watch?v=9HvEiqGtCBI
rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/protesters-arrested-outside-presidential-debate-venue/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYO3E9REd8U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/liars-the-clinton-campaign-continues-to-make-false-claims-about-foundation
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

things that make you go hmmm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYO3E9REd8U

I'm going to post this in every trump general i'm in until you like it

WHY CAN'T WE STOP WINNING

TRUMP WON THE UNDECIDED VOTERS

Trump's a lost cause. There's no recovery from a 14 point swing like this.

The press is finally noticing us.
Let us welcome our guests.

RETAOSTING EXTRA CRISPY

ATTENTION FELLOW PATRIOTS

----------------------
IMPORTANT
>PLS READ PLS
----------------------
IMPORTANT
>PLS READ PLS
----------------------
IMPORTANT
>PLS READ PLS
----------------------

The next debate will feature questions that you can write. You can even submit links to "supporting material" to back up your question. Not bad in my opinion. You can do so here: presidentialopenquestions.com/

The questions are up for vote, and the most popular will be considered to be part of the debate.

That being said, we all know the moderators will select what questions they want - questions that will do a good job making Clinton look good, or Trump bad - but it can't be all one-sided. They have to listen to the voice of the people to a certain extent to maintain their claims of neutral legitimacy. We may be able to give Trump one or two real good ones to knock out of the park if we work together.

A few popular questions on the front page only have 1000-2000 votes - very possible for us to boost the ones we like to the top. In order to vote, you have to have to enter an email address and a zip code, but there's no need to confirm the email. With each email you can cast one vote per as many questions as you'd like.

When writing a question, it's important to consider neutrality. If you write "Why should we trust you with classified info?!?" it'll never get picked even if we give it 50,000 votes. Don't write a "gotcha!" question - write a reasonable question that gives Trump the best opportunity to lay out his plans to best advantage. There is also a key word search function, so we can easily look up good questions already written to vote for.

I think this is a good question to vote for - presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/31/vote/ - it lines it up for Trump to make a great point but focuses on minorities which appeals to liberals.

The Trump General OPs should collect the best questions to organize our effort.

awoo

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

I don't think anyone can conclusively say Trump won last night. That's alright. He didn't need to. And in case anyone thinks that's shilling, it's exactly what I wrote beforehand:

What you essentially saw was his A-B testing session, seeing how far he could bend the rules and interrupt her without running afoul of the moderator, and what her demeanor and responses would be like. At the same time, it was obvious that he was winging this debate, like he's winged nearly all his debates. The baseline for both of them has been established. She is seen as the fairly solid fixed fortification, and he is the brutish invader. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change. The Hero's Journey narrative, or ascendancy trend, is primed and ready to exploit.

He showed definite weakspots. Unfortunately for Shillary, those are the same weakspots that everyone has seen for years, i.e., they're not novel, not new, and they have very limited persuasive potential.

Anyone who tells you that this debate was conclusive in anyway, or that people won't tune in for the others, is delusional. Americans love drama. No one in their right mind would miss a chance to see Trump and Shillary go at each other. The audience is locked in to see Trump metamorphisize yet again in front of their eyes.

It's very clear that the person Shillary mocked against didn't think to continually interrupt her memorized speeches or antagonize her. Look for Trump to continue this tactic to a far greater extent. The fact that Vox and others are counting his interruptions shows you that it works.

more shit from twitter (these ones are real)

Something is very fucky here

>Hillary wouldn't look into the camera most of the time
>Trump stared directly into it

What did they mean by this?

CTR roll post:

Each post by a CTR associate is an admission out of the following list, about David Brock:

0 = He is embezzling funds
1 = He will be ass-blasted by the IRS for money laundering
2 = It’s RICO time, and his employees get V&
3 = He flees the country
4 = CTR employees get indicted, but Brock throws them to the wolves and skates
5 = He did it on purpose, because gay prison sex is his ultimate fetish
6 = Hillary throws him and his associates to the wolves, 4 plausible deniablity to avoid FEC
7 = He actually plays “Cave Explorer” with Record Correctors, in his office after hours
8 = CTR is actually funded straight from the Kremlin
9 = CTR is actually funded straight from Saudi Arabia [Huma’s Muslim Brotherhood connections]

>ywn drink various spanish coffees with Donald Trump

why the fuck even live?

best part of the debate

Trump got broken, demolished, devastated, lost, ravaged, ruined, shattered, smashed, wrecked, abolished, annihilated, blasted, blighted, consumed, devoured, disintegrated, eradicated, felled, incinerated, killed, obliterated, overwhelmed, razed, sacked, totaled, wasted, gutted, torn down, wiped out.

How can you retards still believe in Kek after that? Hell, I'll probably get repeating digits too. Just goes to show how fake your cult is.

Remember that time Cruz was a democrat? Why do jews switch from high levels of competence to low on the drop of a hat?

>You can now vote once per day
worldwide.vote/
worldwide.vote/
worldwide.vote/

>America currently blue

Honestly, Trump seemed REALLY low energy at the end of that debate. He was just rambling without direction.

>ADL Adds ‘Pepe the Frog’ Meme to Hate Symbol Database

Pepe the Frog has been added to the Anti-Defamation League’s Hate Symbol Database, where it currently sits alongside symbols such as the Nazi swastika, burning crosses, and SS lightning bolts.

“In recent years, with the growth of the ‘alt right’ segment of the white supremacist movement, a segment that draws some of its support from some of the above-mentioned Internet sites, the number of ‘alt right’ Pepe memes has grown, a tendency exacerbated by the controversial and contentious 2016 presidential election,” wrote the ADL on their Pepe page. “Though Pepe memes have many defenders, not least the character’s creator, Matt Furie, who has called the alt right appropriation of the meme merely a ‘phase,’ the use of racist and bigoted versions of Pepe memes seems to be increasing, not decreasing.”

The ADL’s entry of Pepe the Frog into the Hate Symbol Database is accompanied with various modified images, portraying the cartoon frog as a Nazi, a Ku Klux Klan member, a negative stereotype of a Jew, and a black person.

Hate on Display, otherwise known as the Hate Symbol Database, was launched as a definitive collection of some of the world’s most hateful icons and symbols. It currently includes such entries as the Nazi swastika, the burning cross, “1488”, the Blood Drop Cross, the Confederate flag, the iron cross, Ku Klux Klan robes, a noose, the apartheid-era South African flag, SS lightning bolts, and Stormfront’s logo.

It is unknown as to why Pepe the Frog, a cartoon frog meme whose minimal links to “white supremacism” have been proven to be the result of two notorious trolls, is listed among the other symbols on the site, but it is likely to do with the debunked recent reports from both the mainstream media and the Clinton Campaign that claim Pepe to be a new symbol for white supremacy.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/

the malaysia faggot already posted in this thread

you have 5 minutes to find him before the cancer starts to spread

You Trumpfags got #rekt last night. The polls were rigged, no way Trump won by that much. Trump will never be president

For anyone who is still obsessed with whether he won or lost, understand this: in the current media environment, there's no losing. There's no winning. No one agrees with or even listens to the other side anymore. Every side is pushing their own agenda. The only way to blow away all that garbage is with an undeniable, clear trend. A trend of continual, unquestionable improvement over 3 debates matters more than any 1 debate. This is a unique situation because unlike any other presidential debate, people are tuning in for the sheer drama, expecting a dumpster fire. They can't not look.

If you still don't understand, look at Kellyanne Conway and how even the left is conceding she's changed Trump for the better. That is a perfect example of trends overwhelming opinion. It's also the reason why Shillary has always trended down: she has no narrative arc to follow, no fate to invest in. That would've worked fine against another rudderless politician. Not Trump.

this definitely calls for some anti-cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI

i take it zyklon ben didn't watch the debate?

Jesus Christ no way that isn't satire.

Really caused my neurons to fire...

First the DNC and now this?? WTF i hate Russia now??

I had to pop out today, but what happened with the hearing with the oversight committee today? Anything of note?

Even Gizmodo is lurking here
>Conspiracy Theorists Are Very Concerned About Hillary's Mic Pack
archive.is/jw2kQ

I already like it.

Why didn't Trump choose Oprah Winfrey as his VP like he said he would? We need a female perspective in the white house.

WHY ARE WE MAKING BOOGEYMEN OUT OF THE RUSSIANS? WHY DID HILLARY TALK ABOUT THe JAPANESE HAVING NUCLEAR WEAPONS AS A BAD THING?
DID HER STROKE SEND HER BRAIN BACK TO 1940 I DONT GET IT

>mansplaining
Credibility lost
>Huffington
Oh. It wasn't there to begin with.

>the frog known for peeing with his pants all the way down is now a hate symbol

>thats a building code violation

I love it when people shitpost irl

Some user made an awesome recap earlier today that deserves to be reposted

Pic related

It is already available at the archives [1] and on pastebin [2] too.

A short intro:

> ANALYZING MODERATOR HOLT LESTER QUESTIONS & DEBATE STATEMENTS

> I have just spent the last 30 minutes reading the entire transcript of the debates and I decided to take a chronological look at all of the statements and comments made by Holt Lester: specifically any unnecessary statements made, the questions he asked, and who he asked them to.

> My goal was to find out how many "exclusive" questions he asked to Trump and Hilary, and the overall tone of the questions asked (hardball questions or softball passes).

> The following is snippets from Holt Lester of the entire transcript of what I have found. I have tried to leave everything transcribed exactly as-is but added parenthesis in italics for reader clarification on certain sections.

> Note that this is a tally of Holt Lester's exclusive questions and statements.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90572831/#90573329

[2] pastebin.com/NEUYb36m

READ IT FAGGOTS. Some user had an immense work making this, read it and spread it.

Total votes though Trump still leads an NA is still all red.

what does that even mean

>Mfw people in that poll say Clinton won the debate and yet everybody ditches her for Trump

Damn...that's how we win

It's pretty obvious that he's trying to set up a storyline of sorts. Romney lost all momentum towards the end, and lost. Trump wants to build momentum all the way up to the end.

He very blatantly and obviously didn't follow up on a single line of attack we all thought he would. In fact he didn't have a single specific line of attack besides a single line about email and superpredators (both were very weak, and dropped almost immediately).

Try saying it without coming off as delusional though, we'll just have to wait and see.

TRUMP IS A WARMONGER AND WANTS NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA
ALSO, TRUMP IS TOO WEAK ON RUSSIA AND DOESN'T WANT A NUCLEAR WAR WITH THEM ENOUGH

>worldwide.vote/

that faggot looks like he sucks dicks for crack cocaine

whats lewder than holding-hands?

head-pats? hugs?

I dunno

Based kangaroo man

it means everyone who watched the debate knew he lost hard

NEW POLLS

AND

BOTH CURRENTLY HILLARY LEADING, STOP CTR!

Trump is a Russian spy lmao

Every character has a good sidekick. We just need a mainstream accomplice for pepe.

We will win
We will win
And we will win

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

The Truth will out

What poll?

these liberal tears are so delicious. I've been waiting a year for this.

I hope putin ends us quick if Hilldog does get elected

Having said all that, there were huge gaps that he didn't exploit well or at all, perhaps because he was still adjusting the format, or maybe he wanted to be sure he didn't dominate her too soon and let her get away with a bit too much.

On the cyberwarfare issue, a simple one liner would've destroyed Shillary

>You know Lester, I see she's here talking about Russia and China, and I think to myself, is this really happening? I've seen lots of strange things during this whole process, but this has to take the cake. Hillary Clinton lecturing the world on cyber security. Wow.

Boom. His response that 'it wasn't a mistake, it was deliberate and disgraceful' started excellent, but then he got mired in trying to discuss the complexities of technology, never a good idea for the elderly. He must become more succinct as these things go on.

Another easy comeback when Shillary was trying to tie him to Wall St

>You made $200 million (or whatever it is) giving them speeches, and you're going to hold them on a leech?

Easy play that Bernie tried but Trump could deploy much more forcefully

Another one that I was uttering in real time when Shillary blamed him for wanting the market to crash

>It's called financial acumen, Hillary. I saw an opportunity and waited for it to happen. And when it did, I and millions of others bought into the market and helped stabilize things. Would you rather we stayed out entirely and let the market freefall? This is your instincts on the economy?

And on and on and on. Lots of meat on the table. Can't be too unhappy, because like I said from the beginning, Trump works better growing from lowered expectations.

So what IS trump hiding in his taxes?

It's gotta be something really bad

Hello Scott.

It is daily count,
Total is still accurate.

just like that loser Farage and his failed Brexit movement

Lol we broke liberuls brains
"EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY. PUTIN, BLAH BLAH BLAH"

it's funny when it's reversed like this because liberals handle cognitive dissonance worse.

>implying polls matter

fucking cringe faggot get out

Indirect Kissus

pepe already has an accomplice

ok

Breitbart commissioned Gravis poll. They have Hillary winning the debate by 5 points, but Trump being the one who gained followers.

Awesome pal. Those taiwanese cartoons? Link?

>When we made complete idiots out of ourselves for sperging over ironic racist frog memes they seemed to increase in volume
>How could we fight this?
>We better put it on the same level as the swastika that will stop it for sure

Is this for the debate?

I'll be voting on all my devices everyday. We HAD trump up at 60% at noon and in 4 hours its fucked.

where is this from?

>daily quests ruined wow fuck that site

Because "winning" a debate doesn't matter. It's all about your appearance and how you attack your opponent.

So this is the time to get your bets in huh? Well, at the beginning of the campaign was probably the best time but still.

Kek says you're wrong

HOW MANY PEOPLE WATCHED THE DEBATES?

100m?

>I get a ptsd every time I hear a man talk

so how hard has some lucky chap fucked her? and what did he say to her while doing so?

>Hillary Clinton lecturing the world on cyber security
None of Hillary's stuff has been leaked. If it was so bad we'd have seen those emails already.

someone should teach ivan to use a fucking proxy next time

>jerking off a snake.

what?

Wow the betting markets were right again!

Praise him

>already top tier questions on the front page

Never change Cred Forums

Bump

Something so bad that the IRS doesn't dare punish it for him?

That's what's so stupid about this taxes meme, you're essentially saying you don't believe the IRS.

This is just going to lead us to making more ironic Nazi Pepe memes.

Trump's new alternate reality about the birther thing is really funny.

look at this nigger with shit-taste

it's going to be fucking hilarious watching you retards try and figure out why Trump mysteriously dropped in the polls

vine.co/v/5rz0naaaEJP
Whoo! Okay!

oy vey

Hillary did start it though.

Because the debate is not persuasion. Clinton definitely won, definitely, she had Trump on defense the entire time -- and that's why he's getting votes. Not from sympathy, but because everyone assumed Clinton was too good and too honorable to do this shit. She didn't stop herself though, she just jumped right in. She attacked what he said, she attacked his past, she attacked his family, but people just wanted to see a policy debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08

Bump

Man this is the most pathetic attempt at record correction ever.

How do you even "win" a debate, really?

It's like saying you won a conversation

lets get this one up

twitter.com/LINCPAL/status/780598911069220864

Leftwing fascists losing their minds.

Praise Kek

Difference is the remain campaign was a disaster from day one while leave was good.

Can't say the same for this

These idiots are so retarded they dont realize a majority of vpns spoof through Russia and East Europe in general. WHY DOES ANYONE LISTEN TO DEMOCRATS ABOUT TECH WHEN THEY THINK BATHROOMS SERVERS ARE SECURE??

You don't think those evil Alt Righters (tm) would be that heartless....

...do you?

>HOLT: Will you accept the outcome of the election?
>TRUMP: Look, here's the story. I want to make America great again. I'm going to be able to do it. I don't believe Hillary will. The answer is, if she wins, I will absolutely support her.
Trump got played. Now if Hillary wins, he can't say the election is rigged since he has now agreed the election is not going to be rigged.

>left wing fascist
I don't know why but I found this very funny

Is conservative nationalism winning worldwide Cred Forums? Did Trump make the globalist jump the gun?

just wait until they find out about moon man

Anyone else expected a bit better performance from Trump? I think he still has plenty to learn from Hitler.

Or was it another dimension of chess I'm just not seeing.

Listening to Trump has really spoiled me.

Trying to listen to Elon Musk is giving me a headache.

Like this one?

>if she wins, I will absolutely support her.
If she cheated, she didn't win.

Why no Trump rally in Denver, Aurora, Pueblo etc?

Colorado is the key in this race, and he's more likely to win CO than MI, WI or VA

Test

>Why do jews switch from high levels of competence to low on the drop of a hat?
When and if it's good for the jews. That's all there ever was, and that's all there is.

Every fucking time

when it ends and you know you have the high ground

>you will always be a nigger

w-wiat they drank from the same cup??

fucking delet

Hillary didn't, for one. She never pushed it or mentioned it.

AND he didn't drop it after Obama released his long form.

he can say its rigged if his watchdog company finds evidence

if he said otherwise, he'll come off as petty

Warmonger

trying to see this from an unbias point of view.. i'd say both candidates really didnt do much to gain or lose any support.. draw. But my bias says Trump won. But surely room for improvement in the next debates.

Fug off m8

He was doing fine for the first 30 minutes but after that he lost control.

i was impressed that trump had dropped that little nugget at the end, about avoiding nasty remarks.

>daily counts
Why? What is that even going to show? How many retards go and vote their habitually? Dumb as fuck.

Moon Man - Eclipse - Ten Feet Higher '

youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ

You're asking all the right questions imo

thank dog for burger

I just need to stop opening the damn images.

I personally would've just said "If I didn't believe in democracy, I wouldn't be working this hard for it"

I think there's a lot of us that could've thrown out better responses last night. There's very few people who have his sense of strategic maneuvering, though.

Does this mean Germany will ban Cred Forums?

They gon fuck?

can somebody call sean hannity? SNIFFFF nobody wants to call sean hannity SNIFF he knows i talked to him SNIFF sean haaaanniittyyyy SNNNIIFFFFFFF

Still a damaging statement by him for many of his supporters. The idea of supporting Hillary under any circumstance for them is a sin.

GET THIS VIDEO TO THE EMPEROR NOW, THE DEBATE WAS RIGGED, REPEAT THE DEBATE WAS RIGGED!
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw

no regrets is pretty fucking awesome too

Holy fuck these people have been mindbroken.

> if the meme itself is racist or anti-Semetic in nature, or if it appears in a context containing bigoted or offensive language or symbols, then it may have been used for hateful purposes.

What the fuck does this even mean?

>+4 in Virginia

awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>Submit a hate symbol to ADL

Guys, let's help them make a mirror of know your meme.

Does anyone have a screenshot of insideranon laying out trumps plan where he plays dumb, gets really serious, goes up, sand bags the first debates, and then goes full doctor carson woke on the third? I need it

I'm not looking forward to the whole week of Trump's polls slipping as the media doubles down on how "bad" he did at the debate.

Really? I think it's the opposite, he got flustered a bit early about his taxes and Hillary saying he screwed his employees but he finished strong especially with his "She has experience, but it's bad experience." line

so rigging polls isn't enough you have to try and rig the debate too

>A Poll that was conducted and processed well before the debate even took place is indicative of how the polls will be after Trump's awful performance

You're too retarded to live.

>Celebs shilling that young people vote
>young people like Trump more
checkmate'd themselves yeah?

This is retarded. You HAVE to say this as a presidential candidate

look how scared the liberals are

I was honestly surprised by the question. I expected them to get closing statements or something but the final question was just "will you throw a hissy fit if you lose".

Have CTR shills gone?

Exactly. That's why he got played. He had no choice but to agree.

wtf!?!?!

>Tfw a Latino girl just went on a 5-minute rant about Hillary and how she's a hack in front of my sociology teacher
>Tfw also hates muslims and regressive leftists

I might be in love guys

No we don't.

War is peace

Freedom is slavery

2+2=5

Number don't mean shit if the electoral college swings for Hillary.

they're gonna be here for a while

So it's pretty much confirmed that liberal media raided Cred Forums last night to screenshot their threads about how the alt right has turned on Trump? There's been articles about it all day today.

And that's exactly the point. The story is now
>Donald Trump, once an anti-hero, has chosen to reform his ways and become the champion of the downtrodden.
>Hillary Clinton, the once honorable Secretary of State, was actually a traitor who put the country in a dangerous position and now actively attacks our hero for the past he regrets even though hers is just as bad.
She looks like a hypocrite, but more importantly like a villain. Trump could do bad things but chooses not to. Hillary actively chooses the more unethical options.

This guy dedicated his life to being anti corrupt politicians and here he is

If something is hateful, it's hateful.

If it's not, it's not.

By the way meet pepe the frog.

didn't read it, ha!

This

>"H-He purposely d-did bad in the f-first d-debate."
Trumpfags are so pathetic.

Does this mean that we can make anything into a hate symbol through the power of ms paint?

Sauce, pls

Latina in Iceland?

Ok bro.

After being bombarded with poll truths they had nothing to even shitpost with. The American people stand with Trump, and shills have no power thanks to that.

He knew every one of those questions was gonna be coming after the media pressured for an anti trump moderator but he still gave long-winded shitty answers instead of quick deflections.

What a fucking shitshow, where's primaries trump?

Yeah, that was stupidly worded. "Supporting her" is not the same as "accepting the outcome" - you can accept the outcome and not support the winner, it's your freedom to even continue to fight them. This is also exactly what Hillary will do when Trump wins. He was stuck in the primary mindset.

#banhumanity

But i thought it was satirical?

So Hillary is one working with Russia!

WOAH! Awfully CLOSE there Sven!

Never. My ex used to do this and it gives me feels everytime

Friendly reminder that central Florida rallies are the highest energy rallies so you faggots better get hyped

I've received reports of shill raids on social media. There's not enough money
to go around, and the Clinton shills are starting to get desperate.

Thanks for taking the Delegates off my shoulders, Dahnald

It really gave me time to get /fit/

>tfw Illary's campaign back in 2008 started not only the Birther movement, but also the "Obama's a Muslim" movement

He's a big, fat, out of touch virtue signalling piece of shit these days.

Dude is not making it past 65 I don't think. He's too fat and stupid.

put a maga hat on it, and it becomes a hate symbol

I deliberately skipped out on the debate and the Cred Forums banter for the hours leading up to the debate.

I was wondering how it turned out and I guess thats answered without me needing to even ask.

Sounds like he did just fine. And if he did fine with this proverbial beach-head he will do just fine with the following debates too.

FUCK

fucking love this

JewTube is getting people to register to vote online. Trying to get as many young people to turn up as possible.

hillary got rekt then
getting rekt now

A good list of things Lester Holt forgot to bring up last night:

investmentwatchblog.com/a-good-list-of-things-lester-holt-forgot-to-bring-up-last-night/

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

>VLADDAMEER POOTIN

>both are true, too
>deliberately made into a honeypot by muslim brotherhood/muh racism/muh anti-muslismism
>cant win either argument, trump defects to "he's born here who cares"
>shitler keeps trying to bring it up even though she made it to begin with

but what difference does it make

Young Turks poll shows Trump won

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657

>doctor carson woke

Dr. Carson thinks the pyramids were for grain storage. The man is a talented surgeon, but an idiot otherwise.

fagit

i should have known

>TRUMP: Well, I have much better judgement than she does. There's no question about that. I also have a much better temperament than she has, you know?
>(LAUGHTER)
Is this the first debate where the audience has ever laughed at one of the candidates? And not only once, they laughed at him multiple times.

Lester Holt: The Third Debater?

patriotrising.com/2016/09/27/lester-holt-third-debater/

Elaborate.

I am giving Hillary a 55% note.
She defended herself quite well against Trump's attacks. Having the moderator on her side helped a lot too.

I am giving Trump a 45% note.
He had the defend himself against both Hillary and the moderator.
He had some good bombs, but dropped them at the wrong time.

Trump had to talk about Hillary's emails when Hillary was talking about online security.

Trump had to talk about Hillary's role in Berghazi and her role in destabilizing the Middle East when she was talking about Arab "Allies"

He missed both of these bomb drops.

ty

Good list.

OY VEY ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH

I thought trump was against political correctness

Hillary: I want your tax returns TRUMP! Trump: I want to see those 33k emails HILLARY!

MOMMA NOOOO

No way this is real

youtube.com/watch?v=plZosg4RYcY

Even the happy merchant with the MAGA cap on?

>patriot rising

Grandma is that you?

Daily Beast showing utter retardation and incomprehension yet again:

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html

NOOOOO NOT MUMMY!

ATTENTION FAGGOTS: There is an ISIS terror cell operating in NY that is executing attacks daily. It is being covered up by the media because if the truth was known it would help trump. We need to keep pushing this. We expose the ISIS attacks in NY and the media coverups and we win this election

Summary?

This is like the mercinaries (ahem ISIS) that the CIA isnt paying anymore.

Laughing with, not at. Because he's speaking like a human and they can get into that.

Dangerous, common misconception.

That meme doesn't exist

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

>I wonder who let them into the country

How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and Democrats

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

It is. But it's obscure and old.

I always selected that hillary won the debate but does it really matter? It was 2v1, hillary+that google vs trump, it would be difficult for them to lose it

Suck my dick awoo!

This whole election cycle.

>twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780716067593289729
Bump. Do your duty anons.

Laughter strengthens him.

I'm so glad he's on our side. Sure Shillary and her cabal ain't lightweights, but he's probably the most terrifying opponent I can think of in a protracted war like this. Obama got off easy.

LITERALLY

Trump winning on young turks but losing on alex jones poll wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=9HvEiqGtCBI

>actually printing this

It's not political correctness. It's supporting whoever is democratically elected. If there is any funny business, she wouldn't really have won.

She resigned as SOS because of Benghazi.

It'll come back to haunt her.

Or maybe somebody can just stroll up there and kill them?

Protesters arrested outside presidential debate venue

rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/protesters-arrested-outside-presidential-debate-venue/

>Summary?

Falling for concern shill posts (probably intentionally)

Out of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

>Laughing with, not at.
They were definitely laughing at him. They also laughed at him when Hillary made a joke about him. Everyone seems him as a walking joke.

The more I think about the debate last night, the more I am convinced Trump didn't do a good enough job to take this election from Hillary.

I know he's playing the longer game here, stretching out over the three debates instead of unloading on her early, but right now everything is all about how poor Trump did.

This is what normies see and react too. They still actually care about the media and care about how they look to their friends by supporting a candidate that is getting shit on hard by everybody.

this 1984 bullshit is starting to piss me off

grow some balls and start executing these media and libshit shitstains already ffs, do it publicly so I have something to watch

and here's where we rigged that one too

Awoo is not for phug you pervert

very creative.

And after they left their server wide open and their info gets leaked, they fucking email out new passwords via email...

>Natalia will never smell the flowers you cummed on

Fucking niggers

sucks to have to answer for all the crazy shit you say that has been the corner stone of your popularity, huh?

i hate women

Jesus Christ, Dilbertman.

>Clinton won the debate last night. And while she was doing it, Trump won the election. He had one thing to accomplish – being less scary – and he did it.

Better tell all those people that don't like Obama.

kek
>A muslim walks into a bar and orders shots for everybody

you gotta take from the cream of the crop

Viewership dropped over 60% within 40 minutes of the debate, which is within the period when Trump was on top, pummeling Crooked H. This favors Trump immensely.

This article from the New York Post explains how an entire bar of undecideds said they leaned Trump after the debate and how they literally could not even remember a word Hillary said: nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

This Daily Wire article also explains that yes, Trump did poorly in the 2nd half of the debate, but remember that Lester Holts was a disastrous disgrace.

>Holt, impossibly, was worse. With only 90 minutes, he decided that issues such as ObamaCare, immigration, Syria, Benghazi, and the Clinton Foundation were of no importance. What he did find urgent were all kinds of issues numerous polls prove no one cares about: Trump's (smart) refusal to release his taxes, Trump's Birtherism, Trump's stated opposition to the Iraq War, and a comment Trump made about Hillary not looking presidential.

>Holt didn’t just "fact-check" Trump, he argued with the him, something he did not do with Hillary -- even after she lied and said her illegal email server was a "mistake," & even after she lied and claimed that her hands were clean in the birthing of Birtherism.

>By any objective measure, Holt dropped all pretense of objectivity. I have no issue with Trump or any presidential candidate being asked tough, even brutal questions. That's the game. But Hillary never faced tough questions. Not one.

>Nevertheless, Trump didn’t do himself any favors. Had last night's debate ended at the halfway point, he probably would have been declared the winner. Fortunately for him, most tuned out after 40 minutes, and afterward The Donald was defensive and less than focused. A lot of people are saying that it is better to win the first half of the debate than the second.

Every normie I know is saying trump won. Cred Forums is living in political insider land.

Yeah, apparently they exist, and are redpilled as fuck.

>Popularity

Something your candidate will never know.

>not an argument

Satan wills it! Trump wins election!

Fag

>implying cnn and nbc opinions are trusted

wtf i hate asuka now

Same happened to me

Trump was goofy, but Hillary was a robot

Dilbert Man was right again

jokes on you i dont care about my mom

>ywn rub the feet of Natalias pornstar doppelganger

youtube.com/watch?v=gYO3E9REd8U
These Cubans are making mad pasionate love to Trump

I mean, he's not wrong.

Everyone was saying, all Trump had to do was not lose his cool, and not look like Hitler and it's a success.

All of a sudden, once the debate's over, everyone's just grading them like normal candidates and saying he lost or it was a tie.

>an entire bar

wew lad

His numbers will plummet in the new polls. Has to redeem himself at the next debates.

its realclear who is more popular

THIS.

AND

BOTH CURRENTLY HILLARY LEADING, STOP CTR!

VOTE

Anyone watching the Elon Musk shit?

cringe as fuck

Kind of the same as during the primaries in a lot of ways. People grilled him like a normal candidate but he kept winning.

What the hell, this Ben is pretty high energy. Not at all like the sleepy Ben I've gotten used to in debates and on talk shows.

Yes.
Their amount of pushback is indicative of their panic, mixed with bizarre hubris since they can't believe completely that 1 man and a movement behind him can bring them down.

(((CNN)))

Trump walked into the room and they all turned towards him. Hillary is uninteresting.

Who would shoot a man after dropping him out of a plane?

PJW is pretty cool.

implying those types of people ever vote

The only thing Hillary Clinton won last night was Lester Holt's asskissing lips

>But, if I'm not in the picture how will people know it was me there?
Jesus Christ these people are retarded.

>WHY ARE WE MAKING BOOGEYMEN OUT OF THE RUSSIANS?
because putin is an authoritarian kleptocrat interested in expansionism and strengthening an illiberal global coalition against liberal democracy and US values, they're also carrying out cyberattacks against the US and threatening western nations militarily (flying close to NATO airspace), have harassed and threatened US diplomats inside Russia and elsewhere, carry out extensive propaganda efforts against the US, have been bringing their submarines very close to communications cables that, if destroyed, would shut down the internet in the US and cause unbelievable economic damage and chaos, they're very hostile to US interests in all diplomatic and geopolitical efforts the US tries to undertake (siding with DPRK in 6 party talks, siding with Assad, siding with Iran) etc etc etc

>WHY DID HILLARY TALK ABOUT THe JAPANESE HAVING NUCLEAR WEAPONS AS A BAD THING?
npt retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

Just the fact that the question was asked shows a guilty mind and the fear that if they get caught stealing the election for her, we will rise up.

They don't like him, but they clearly accept the outcome of his election. Am I missing something of what you're trying to say?

I was just checking whether (You) were a shill or a troll. Since (You) responded, I now know troll.

>he's not into scifi larping
grow an imagination bro

It's not just the media, but those act as sources for people who were going to hate on Trump no matter what the outcome was. It's a confirmation bias loop.

Trump's getting slaughtered on social media harder than before. This actually hurts his polling and the general enthusiasm which is going to hurt turnout a bit if he doesn't do better in the next few debates.

underrated post, thanks user

>This article from the New York Post explains how an entire bar of undecideds said they leaned Trump after the debate and how they literally could not even remember a word Hillary said:
That's why Trump always repeats himself to the point that it seems excessive, it sticks

Vanity; the only policy women care about

Can someone fucking tell me why there are so many "LOL DRUMPF LOST" threads? He did no where near that bad. Did CTR just flood the shit out of this place?

For you.

woaah, dude

that looks awkward even for shitler

If a woman can't handle simply being talked over how can she even handle dealing with belligerent foreign leaders?

Source for viewership drop.

already backing new thread, don't split

I meant the fat guy trying to shill his comic book and the other guy asking about how to shit on mars

> Non-signatory (Israel)

made me think

where can i download the debate?
cheers

I was just about to ask

Dilbertman was right, this old hag was drugged

shit

Nielsen famalam

Just...I can't even...You fucking white male

Reformat it so there's no Cred Forums shit on it ffs

If there's even a sniff of Cred Forums on it, it'll be disregarded out of hand, which defeats the purpose

Trust in the media is at an all time low. People will decide the election, not the MSM.

nah, CTR wouldn't do anything like that.

youtube

It's more likely trolls. CtR has a hit-and-run methodology. When they stick around to follow up it's libtards, tumblrinas, MSM interns, or psych students.

TRUMP GOING ALL OUT BABY

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/liars-the-clinton-campaign-continues-to-make-false-claims-about-foundation

New thread

>People will decide the election, not the MSM.

And the MSM don't like that.

Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

where the new bread at? this bread is musty

Yes. This place is fucking unbearable now, and it's not going to get any better until the election is over. If that weren't part of their plan, I'd be jerking off right now instead of staying in this general out of spite.

Ariana Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.

Supporting someone. Not simply accepting they won.

Of course there's room for improvement, there always is m8

sniffing vigorously is a sign of alpha tendencies

Right there above you

(You)

Checked and I couldn't watch it live.

I shut it off after just over half an hour. Hillary was too grating and it was an obvious double team.

People will tune in to watch Trump, but too much Hillary makes them change the channel.

She's a condescending cunt that is so out of touch it's just infuriating. Almost impossible to watch.

She may have won on points, but she sure didn't gain any followers. I hope she really gets herself out there. The more people see or hear her, the more they hate her, and for good reason.

She's a cunt, plain and simple.

The total votes still have Trump way ahead.
They just changed it to 24 hours so Hillary could have her turn.

Link? ((CNN)) says Nielsen shows no drop off.

That wasn't insider user, it was just some random faggot

The question was whether he'd accept the outcome. He said yes I'd support her. Meaning support her as being the the winner. Why would anyone assume he meant he'd just start supporting anything she did in office?