youtube.com/watch?v=KuwpQc6Diqs
youtube.com/watch?v=zfaEGU45lKA
youtube.com/watch?v=le3cBRlWSE8
youtube.com/watch?v=vA9uM_wRIvM
youtube.com/watch?v=zdbdetriJcg
youtube.com/watch?v=wfphxiutN3Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair#Modern
youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2401346/Ginger-genes-Research-reveals-20MILLION-red-hair-gene-carriers-Britain-Ireland.html
youtu.be/uhopt9vzmjc
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=S8AMmnW0UEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xOxqY5IH2aI
newsnet.scot/archive/a-history-of-scottish-languages-parts-1-and-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=0WjCQBBaCZw
youtube.com/watch?v=KQc65H0Pb4g
youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WE
Only works if it isn't true.
Brits actually do descend from Angles and Saxons

we do descended from the Anglo Saxons you dumb clognigger.

> Brits
> Angles and Saxons
GTFO of here with that shit.

pic related is a British group

WE WUZ GERMANS N SHITE PAL

Dutch people stick out like a sore thumb around most Brits, you're from a different stock.

So what's the other 40%?
:^)

Are you suggesting that the Angles, Jutes, and Saxons never actually migrated to Britain?

About 20-30% is from the continent, but who they are is a different story, many Germans came with the Romans.

Then there other groups who're natives.

The group here more than likely came from Brittany into Ireland, then into Wales and Scotland.

pic related is another ancient European group.

WE WUZ ROMANO-BRITONS N SHEET

but yeh they were

Then what happened to the Angles, Jutes, and Saxons?

The British migrated to Brittany to escape the Anglo-Saxons, hence why it's called Brittany

The Vikings had a pretty strong Steppe influence, their Kingdom in Orkney left the R1A Y-DNA lineage.

WE WUZ

WE WUZ MOORS

They were there before that though, as shown in the ancient megalithic structures that were built by a similar culture.

They're in the 20-30% group

ITT retards who fail to understand the KANGZ meme.

>they're in the 20-30% group
That's a plenty large enough percentage of the population for the British to identify with them.
How is this
>WE WUZ
tier?

I never said it was.

Dumb thread tbqh famila.

pic related was left by Normans.

Let's be real though, not everybody who is white is a decedent of a king.

Actually...............................

I've heard faggots like eurogenes say they are.

I didn't realize the Dutch could be retarded.

shouldn't a dane be making this?

EXCUSE ME A MOMENT
BUT WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE SUGGESTING IS...

The average white Brit doesn't claiming he's a descendant of a king though. He only claims that he's a descendant of Angles and Saxons which is true.
Yeah, I guess that's the effect when Normans were just looking for royal control rather than repopulating.

Why does he look like someone who would steal Pee Wee Herman's bike?

>tfw you'll never be descended from marauding Aryans

KEK

you're still celts in denial with 60% R1b-l21

Fuck off Irecuck.
The English are descended mainly from the ANGLO SAXONS

WE WUZ KINGS OF ENGLAND N' SHIT

How does it feel bongs? To know that you have Dane blood running in your veins? :^)

Even if you nuke Denmark now it would be too late. You are infected!

BIG

English people are more genetically similar to Germans than they are say tothe Welsh tho

>Brits
You mean anglos

60% of the population is celt.
30% is anglo.

DANISH

>looks up 'english person'
>sees first picture
>m'lady.png

>you have dane blood running in your veins
Feels fine? Why would it bother me? Is there something wrong with your genes that you're not telling us?

The Jutes still live in Denmark.

They allied with the Danes and together we pushed the cu ck cunts of our shores.

Jutes or Jyder as we call them make up about 35% of the danish population. They speak a danish called Jysk which can be somewhat hard to understand if you are an island Dane nigger like me.

>BIG DANE DICK

that was what the Celtic cunts shouted when we got of our cute little boats

Even if the Danes had moved their entire population to England, they wouldn't have been able to completely replace the natives Britons. We are still genetically 70% Celtic Britons.

>ANGLO SAXONS
Biggest cucks ever tbqh familia

English is barely an identity, dreamed up by delusional Protestants to differentiate themselves from Catholics.

The English language is mostly non germanic with a different grammar structure to the Dutch and Deutch.

This Roman group also left a presence in Britain.

>mfw Danish ancestry on my father's side and Anglo-Irish ancestry on my mother's side

I believe it varies depending on region some places like Kent or anywhere in the black county are more Germanic than celtic.

1066 sure was a fun year.

>salty Dane / Briton mutt detected

East Anglia has the most blue eyed people I believe. Based Anglo low landers.

>Snowniggers destroy Rome and all its learning and knowledge
>Celts try to save it in their lands
>Snowniggers cross the sea in boats to destroy this

Savages.

If you trace your family history back far enough you'll have like 5,000 Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandpas

So it's a decent possibility that you're a Noble's bastard child he had with a wench

I never understood this argument, it's retarded. It'd be like going up to a White American and being like "HA!, how does it feel to know you GOT KEKED by Europeans FAGGOT, HA!" all this means is that modern day Britons are the ancestors of these people who invaded. If anything it's a compliment, we are the dependents of the superior people.

>English is barely an identity, dreamed up by delusional Protestants to differentiate themselves from Catholics.
>The English language is mostly non germanic with a different grammar structure to the Dutch and Deutch.

Stop lad, you're embarrassing yourself

Descendants*

>looks up 'english person'
what the fuck?

Correct, and saying the anglo-saxon influence is as high as 30% of extremely generous, some studies have shown that the impact was as little as a mere 5%

UNDEADABLE CELTIC BLOOD WILL FLOW THROUGH US FOREVER

>hahaha you're part dane
Well atleast I'm not full Dane.

>tfw R1B and U5a1

Feels good to be master race

Fuck you, the Romans destroyed European civilization and then left a bunch of Balklanars fuck their shit up.

>is extremely generous*
fix'd

R1b was just found in an elite Mongolian grave.

So what you're saying is that Ireland isn't a country and should be part of greater englandistan?

Look closely, you can see that people from Connacht are literally the purest in the world. Almost 100% r1b

Tfw I Am a decendant of this dashing and far superior norseman

Sardinians are the most genetically isolated population in Europe.

Yet I dont have a single drop of asian blood. (anything below 3% is obviously a false positive)

Are you proud of firebombing a civilian population?

A liberal would tell you that this is a bad thing.

Why would any want the blood of a degenerate thief in them anyway? Toil, Labour, Pike and Sabre not Silk and Satin, okay.

>NOTALLDANES

who am I kidding? Spread your legs! nigger trash of the north coming through.

another butthurt Dane / Briton mutt detected

>implying I give a fuck about Copenhagen

How about being a good bloke and torch the place again please?

>claims he doesn't have a drop of asian blood
>gives genetic results showing he has atleast a drop
>claims the number is too low to mean anything
If we were meant to disregard the data you gave us, why did you even give it to us?

>he doesn't know that language and culture are the primary factors in determining ethnicity within racial lines

Most of this haplogroup DNA stuff tends to be psuedoscience that is only based on estimation.

>butthurt dane / briton mutt
Is there something wrong with being part Dane?

I'm aware of all this, but it's still a Germanic language by all classification.

If only the Normans had never came to England. Old Anglo-Saxon land and culture was cool.

How's read Cornwell's Saxon Chronicles lads?

Why would any Brit be butthurt that his ancestors happen to come from Denmark? They don't suddenly stop being our ancestors just because they're also your ancestors, dumb dumb. Some of my ancestors were warriors or settlers from Denmark who lived in England and copulated with a local or their descendants did. Those are my ancestors, there's literally no reason to be upset over this. Do you not understand how genes are passed on?

>this fucking seething taig perpetuating total shit in this thread

kill yourself, you tattie nigger. Aside from the welsh your people are the niggers of the British isles. How did your ancestors enjoy being enslaved and treated like niggers you fucking alkie railway building cunt?

Well said lad.

Hear hear

English are 60-90% Celtic and 10-40% German based on large scale scientific studies.
Meme maps made on ms paint posted on Cred Forums have zero studies behind them.
Genetics show half of English DNA is Celtic DNA from pre-Norman French migrations. Scandinavians left no genetic impact on Britain as their population was extremely tiny compared to millions of natives. English are more related to French than Germans, and have absolutely zero relations to Nords, with the exception of Orkney Islands.

YES

Once like us, then you got christcucked and like isis they almost eradicated all your history and a lot of culture to make you into roman faggots, basically jews. Well not Dan though he kept longer.

But yes the anglos refuse it, well Bretland, that's why he put's on a monocle and fancy hat and wants to play roman, while he at the same time continued his father's game of piracy n shiiiiiet. Favoring islands like us, and taking the waves and rule the world. He doesn't like his heathen father this much and tries to surpess it, while he sit with our Royal family.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.bei&t=181

Veit ek, at ek hekk
vindga meiði á
nætr allar níu,
geiri undaðr
ok gefinn Óðni,
sjalfr sjalfum mér,
á þeim meiði,
er manngi veit
hvers af rótum renn.

Veiztú, hvé rísta skal?
>Veiztú, hvé ráða skal?
Veiztú, hvé fáa skal?
>Veiztú, hvé freista skal?
Veiztú, hvé biðja skal?
>Veiztú, hvé blóta skal?
Veiztú, hvé senda skal?
>Veiztú, hvé sóa skal?

The christians never gassed our shit, first we did was to write it down, and this is your shit too, like it or not! You are all of Ask! And you are of us. We're just the proto you, the wolf.

Cambro-Norman you stupid insolent faggot.

I just more or less said that with the meme maps.

It's more complex than that it varies from region to region the south and north east tend to have large Germanic influence where's other areas have very little.

>a mix of welsh, irish and snownigger

wow good for you Mr Jersey Royal.

The Scandinavians probably would have left a larger impact if the Conqueror hadn't genocided almost all of them.

Breton, seems I probably came over the channel AF

We made shitskin celts aryan.

You're map is wrong, french are 65-80% r1b, and only 5% I.

(((((Google))))) at it again.

Funny that, in Anglo Saxon graves, they often find Celtic types with Saxon women.

"Norman" they were more of a ruling elite in Ireland it's unlikely you people would share DNA with them.

Fuck off with this "white women crave black cock" tier shit.

Sorry as a Welshman I'm not just going to let shit talk like that about my genetic kin slide no matter if you exclude Welsh people for whatever reason. He's partly correct, the English ethnic identity is barely even real if genetic studies are anything to go by, you're far more native Celtic than you realize, probably at least 70% Celtic. Obviously you've set yourself apart from us culturally, but you're mostly just another nation of Celts among others on these isles. We've all fought each-other at some point I'm sure. It's time to stop.

NOW HOLD UP THERE CHAP
*sips tea*
ARE YOU SAYING
*watches benny hill*
ARE YOU TELLING ME, LAD
*boils meat*
INSINUATING THAT
*reminisces about lost empire*
THAT WE WERE INFACT
*throws out dentist appointment card*
KING ARTHUR?

> Cambro

DNA certified. I have a Welsh name also.

There is absolutely no study backing this meme map made on paint net. It is a completely fraudulent map with no source. Cred Forums needs to stop posting made up maps like these. 56% of English with light hair? Kek, NZ Anglos and English Anglos are mostly dark haired. If they're light haired they are usually red haired, not blonde. These are mostly Celtic traits, not Germanic.

whatever you say Gethin, im not even English.

nah pham

we just took them from you and you were powerless to stop us

The (((tR1be))) infiltrate everywhere, my dear snowN1gger.

its what we are good at

Please don't be rude to our Anglo-Hibernian friend, you cock-sucking Black and Tan bastard.

>We are still genetically 70% Celtic Britons.

of which like 55% is pre-Celtic inhabitants. The Celts weren't the first to live in Great Britain.

>He thinks he's Germanic

cute

>let me tell you about your country.

Normans integrated after a few generations. Lots of people have Norman surnames. It isn't a big thing.

Based Cymru strikes again

Yea I knew you were a stinking loyalist nigger from your first post. Sorry this thread is for actual countries with actual history and culture.

>clognigger

Ah very nice any family tree stuff or just DNA? I was looking into mine and found out I was related to a few prominent Norman family's including that of the actual house of Normandy itself.

kek most euros wont get this

I'm Welsh, the paddies didn't do shit you fucking idiot, the native Britons maybe.

*butters crumpet*

This. The most Germanic regions of England only 40% German though, still Celtic majority in Genes. The least Germanic parts of England are 10% German.
Far south England such as east Anglia is the most Germanic region of England at 40% German.

>let me tell you about your country.
/thread

>Ah very nice any family tree stuff or just DNA?
DNA, my family tree just leads back to poor farmers et cetera.

But I found people in Wales who I share an ancestor with about 20 generations ago, so roughly 600-700 years ago someone in my bloodline was in the service of Normans in Wales.

>The English language is mostly non germanic with a different grammar structure to the Dutch and Deutch.
No you are wrong, they have been classified as a west germanic language, and they try to hide so muches, but the fact is they took so much influence during the fickificki time that they are classified as scandinavian dialect now. The dif bet mainland börkbörk and anglo is that they took great french influence,ironically through the norse and danish settlers of Valland, who took French language after 80 years.

To us it has always been obvious that the Anglos has been speaking a börk language, but he is so rome centered. He tries to forget.

The funny thing is that most "foul" words in anglo, when there is alternative words, they are of norse origin.

The same applies here, cuz when dan turned all christian and fancy and started sucking dutch dick and we died of homosexuality in 1319, we too changed tongue, dutch import.

The same rules applies, the old norse subjective are "foul"

these you should get
kukk
fitte
drite
rass
rasshol
dass
balle

in iceland the doctor uses these words.
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU
youtube.com/watch?v=SNTSoizcvME
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM

stay mad ya cucks, nice to see the Irish and Welsh sticking together. Two dark bastards hand in hand

do it again Bomber Harris

Neat, have you tried googling there names? the normans kept very good records so you should be able to get even further back

tl:tr

You're a fucking parasite btw, and pic related BTFO of every one of you he met in BATTLE!

>BTFO of every one of you he met in BATTLE!
Except the ones who were fighting on his side, of course... ;)

The Normans in Ireland got rekt by Cromwell, most were made landed gentry and serviles.

That was Norse m8, and Leinster fought with them.

Stay salty

>a different grammar structure to the Dutch and Deutch.

Yes, but the syntax is Danish which is still Germanic. Despite the fact that the vocabulary is mostly Latin in origin the laguage is still Germanic.

Beautiful.

Well I'm american and i like mcdonalds, does that make me irish?

Nice to see your appeal to us Welshmen was indeed just a shallow cry for help, how embarrassing.

Fuck off kiwi nigger SCUM.
The ANGLO SAXONS are A blondehaired or Red haired people, with light eyes.
The INFERIOR CELT Is darkhaired and darkeyed.
learn something you dumb fuck. Yes, I live here and most of the english people here have light hair.

>wasn't based enough to have a major hollywood blockbuster made about him

literally who lad?

I'm related to Robert the Bruce and an affiliate of William the Conqueror

Vocab for talking about mortgages, barristers and theological wank, sure. But not REAL ordinary words that we all use every day. Most of this Frenchy-Latiny lexica is words that my English Gran wouldn't even have known the meaning of, so it obviously shouldn't be given as much weight as words like "shit", "fuck", "cunt", "hell" and "bollocks", which we all say many times a day, if not hour.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Institutional Delusionalism.

Everything is peer to peer, if you don't add to the narrative, you're not in it.

It's simple. The Germanic tribes came as conquerors and stayed as rulers, so they rarely mixed with the peasantry, which was Brettonic ( Celtic ) origin. While in the south-east, which was a largely populated area, due to the proximity to mainland Europe, trade, strategic position etc. Germanics settled more, they stayed away from the poor areas like forests, mountains and generally rural areas. Conquerors do not want to become peasant rabble. Same with Slavs when they came to the Balkans - they didn't mix with the Wlachs ( Romanic peoples ) who fled to, you guessed it, forests, hills and mountains. Only later, over time and coexistence did they mix a bit, but when the Ottomans came and forced Christian Slavs into rural areas, forests and mountains did they truly mix. And the conquerors, yet again, stayed in the bustling cities, enjoying their booty.

im the guy who has been shitting on both the Welsh and the Irish m8

McDonald's ancestor was Scotch, yer thick cunt. And Ronald McDonald is deliciously so, given how it combines Norse and Gaelic to make a perfect Western Isles name. Ragnaldr Mac Domhnaill! (Look up the mediaeval Lordship of the Isles, if that dun't make any sense to you).

>Two dark bastards hand in hand

you aren't swedes m8

>I've been on this shithole site so long I now recognise this shitposter

Here we go. As I said last time, Red hair is native to the Celtic peoples of these Isles. However when maps show simply "light hair" it looks like this is no so, because blong hair is waaay more prevalent than red hair

>jewts
Cred Forums was right again!

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
Come All Father Odin
Come my mother Frigg
Come wise vanir
Come ancient þursir
If the seeds are berries
Sing the song that in ancient times was breed

Ash standing!
Named Yggdrasil!
Thrones forever green
over the well of beggining time!

Aesir
>Norns
wise Vanir
>thurse maidens
three valkyriur
>elves
dwarfs
>Goddesses
Völvur
high protectors of
YGGDRASILL

Connaught is also the home to the best looking women in Ireland as well. When people talk about beautiful Irish women, that's the place they're talking about. Kind of interesting that it's also the place with the least English genes.

>t. Leinsterfag with Norman ancestors.

That only works in the Ottoman case, or anywhere where there's a major religious divide. This wasn't the case in Britain, and the conquerors always married INTO existing elites, rather than wiping them out.

So I ate the whole burger. what your saying is that makes me a scottish lord!!!!! HOLY SHIT BRO IM LIKE A ROMAN VIKING OR SOME SHIT!

Denmark for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGY2OqMXF9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Visby

>Aside from the welsh your people are the niggers of the British isles.

Are you merely pretending to be retarded?

AND WHATNOT?

Red hair is all over Europe, you mongoloid spastic. It's just a question of frequencies.

>But not REAL ordinary words that we all use every day.

You mean like "Beef" and "Pork"?

A E S T H E T I C

The "celtic types" originally moved into Ireland and Wales from North West France, then they slowly moved into the rest of the isles, the South East being the last stop on their movement eastwards. The lack of R1B-L21 in the SE is not from displacement, it is from lack of original settlement there, all the ancient buildings are in South Ireland, then North Ireland then Wales-England region.

As the old song goes:
Long Preston Peggy to Proud Preston went,
To shag a Scotch lord, sure it was her intent...

>makes a post saying the Irish and Welsh are the niggers of the British isles
>apparently that means im appealing to the Welsh

maybe just try to read and comprehend something before making accusations like that, you thick cunt?

My dad's family moved here from Mayo during the potatocaust apparently.

Yeah native wasn't the right word, calm down Juan.

But the earliest known settlements after the ice age were in the North and East of the country. It's as likely that the first settlements here came from the Isle of Man or Scotland.

I'm descended from Charlemagne and Emperor Justinian.

Almost everyone with ancestry in west europe is in one way or another descended from Charlemagne.

>Aside from the welsh
Keep digging you silly cunt it's almost sad watching you embarrass yourself like this.

>To be rich enough to utter the word "beef" on a daily basis as though twere nothing

Who the fuck says "pork"? You say "pie", "chops", "ribs" or "chittlings"... Most of the pork we eat's made up of floor sweepings and sawdust anyroad.

Red hair is native to the Germanics you dumb cuck.
THIS IS THE GERMANIC RED HAIRED MALE,SUPERIOR TO THE BROWN HAIRED DIRTY CELT

cunt.

Trap that is the english earl in the battle of 1066, who ran back and pointed telling you will meet the knights of the round table:
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

We celebrate how our Kings die, because that tells which home they go too. Kek, yeah I'm sure pic related never won one single battle in his life.
>are you all this clue less? seriously, you do not know this history at all?
It's history too..... fucking christian propaganda, we got everything in books

Also you are temping it Niall, I could use a couple of trælls here.
>Never trust an irish man
Go check where that's from you backstabbing cunt, we never forget.

>Make Dyflinn great again!

Ha! What are you talking about? A civilian population?

Danes aren't people!

>Juan.
And mine from Galway. ;)

kek same images too, you must have genuine aspergers

My ancestors came from inchagoill in oughterard. im a kineavy

>settlements after the ice age
I'm not talking about that far back, I referring to Knockroe, Knowth, Dowth, Newgrange and Salisbury.

ugh what?

>English are this delusional
No wonder my ancestors left that uneducated shithole.

aside from, as in, in addition to, you total cretin. Its nice to see how convinced you are in your own arguments though my man, in a way i respect it.

I don't get it. Is this some Europoor inside joke?

>he English language is mostly non germanic
your syntax, grammar and basic vocabulary are all germanic

nah mate.

ever provided source before?

Lol

> Americans telling you where their great great great great grandad came from cos you happen to live in the same country, around 200 miles away
Fuck off, Jebediah.

I forgot the Northwest French cultures.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavrinis

meant for

>Red hair is native to the Germanics
True

Fairy tales from USA well (((hollywood))) and (((marvel comics))) have polluted your minds with this crap. Thor was an ás but he was not blond or had a six pack and shit like that, noes he was big, had a big belly(he is the beer drinker master), fiery red hair and beard.

This is described several places and we also got people here with that hair shit. They ain't all trælls. If I understand this comes from further back the neanderthals of diff sorts, but no expert. you find red hair in afghanistan and pakifuck and the middleshiteast etc.

I've never fucking seen backpedaling like this before, Jesus Christ

Why are you so butthurt? are you on your period?

So do you know if gaelic language is a little bit like french ?

>Thor
A Celtic god spread into Scandi peoples.

Yes, but your argument is predicated on the idea that Celtic culture came with an invading force, and wasn't acculturation to a native population.

You're suggesting that French dwelling Celts came up to Ireland and went into Wales/England. I'm suggesting that the people who became the Irish Celts were already there even before that and they came from England/Scotalnd/Isle of Man around 7,000 years ago.

No, unless there is some Gallic vocab in modern French? idk

Have no idea, but Breton was Celtic, English and French suppressed all the smaller languages.

read a thesaurus, you legitimate fucking retard.

yes. Red hair is Germanic.
fuck off celtcuck. your people are technology-loving, inferior, degenerates. Thunor is a Germanic god.

Have you ever used any brain cells in your head?

eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml

>Anglo
>Mercy

Chops of what? Pork or lamb?

Also
>beef
>expensive

t aspies

Kek, why does Caesar turn intro Crasus though?

>Celts
never said anything about such a thing.

TWIN STUDIES PROVE THAT SEPARATED TWINS WILL REACT SIMILARLY TO EVENTS AND SCENARIOS IN DISPARATE GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS

>trusting jewish controlled websites.
Celts are NEVER Described as reheaded by the romans. The Germans, however, are. And are the caledonians, who are also said to be descended from the GERMANS.

t.brownhaired shitskin

Probably just because the expression ends it better. idk it's from /his/

Enjoy prime Anglo-Saxon art, way better than that stupid wall the Romans left or that stone circle of those pesky celts

>Thunor

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taranis

Dem nigger helmet lips

Read the damn source that I very kindly linked to you shitstain.

I'm facinated now, are you a wannabe Anglo Scottishman cursed with Red hair? Or maybe self-hating Irish diaspora in England?

You said that 'celtic types' travelled Northeast based on their monoliths. I'm saying they travelled Southwest much earlier and the monoliths are a false marker to their travels.

You're tracking the culture and saying it shows the genetic flow. I'm saying the culture doesn't tell us anything about who was there.

>Red hair is Germanic.

WE WUZ HAIRZ COLORZ N SHEIIT

Jesus christ this thread is autistic.

thesaurus.com/browse/aside from

>excluding
>except
>barring
>other than
>discounting
>apart from
>with the exception of

But yeah I'm sure you were just using the phrase in a way that literally nobody ever uses it.

Your damage control is fucking sweet dude.

Realistically they are just derived from the same Indo-European deity. No one stole anything. Thats the kind of autistic thinking and ignorance ruining these threads.

Let me tell you what parts of the world are white

and? what fucking point are you making? They're similar gods but Thunor is anglo saxon you cuck

Read Tacticus Germania, shitskin
I am descended from Anglo Saxons and Germans exclusively.
It is Germanic you cuck.

maybe, but romans were capable of writing something down, anglo-saxons and celts look like idiots tbqh

We had Thunor, you had Taranis. So what? It's all Indo-European cognates. We at least kept "Thursday" and "Donnerstag", while you cunts kiss Roman arse with "Dedoine" or however the fuck you spell it.

>"celtic types"
Yes, I quoted someone else, but I did not say so.

I quoted to distance myself from saying something as ludicrous as Celts existing 6000 years ago, kek

>Taking pride in firebombing civilians not once, but twice

What a nigger thing to do.

But when all is said and done, we're still the ones with a bigger Empire than you surrender cucks.

>and? what fucking point are you making? They're similar gods but Thunor is anglo saxon you cuck

>clognigger

This had better be coming from a savage Walloon, as it would be unforgivable from a Fleming. RUNES, Pierre...

>listing every synonym aside from in addition to
>n-no one uses it s-so its not right!!!

what are you even trying to achieve now? Have you suddenly realised you are wrong and are just looking to troll your way out of it? Just stop my friend.

>sub Sahara
And he talks about asain blood, wew lad

>It is Germanic you cuck.
DAS RITE WHITEBOI RED IZ GAYRMANIC

No Thor Odinson he came from asia with the other æsir, we parted asia by the river we called vanakvisl, that's donau today, dat river out in the blacksea there.

East of this river The æsir, which is derived from asia sama as ás etc. They ruled here. We know Odin had wast properties in Turkey. He saw the roman threat, and decided to move to the northerlands to build a strong people that could destroy this filthy shithole called Rome. And he did.

He took most of northern europe, was the King of all Kings. Håvamål is from he and his brothers came here to Norway and met King Gylvi. He didn't demand much and couldn't be defeated. He ruled all of big Sweden, but sat in Odense(Odins island) in the end, he was always out traveling. He passed in sigtuna in Sweden, where he was burned and he went to ásgarð.

They all walked on our home. Frey and Freyja still walked when your white christ walked.

The Vanir lived east of Vanakvisl, and both vanir and æsir are Gods. Frey and Frey mentioned here, the son and daughter of Njord are all Vanir. Njord was from Finland but he had seat in northern Romania when he met Odin and the æsir for the first timu

Saus:
Yndlingasaga, Yndlingatal, Edda, Gylfaginninga, Håvamål. READ!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=pxPEcd6mLlY

gonna make another potato field here, lousy lawn anyways there too steep for anything.

The Typical Irishman does not have a response or arguement, and is bested by me. Die, nigger.

Okay great, but you're not dealing with my point, which is that it's idiotic of you to say those genetic populations came from France when the evidence doesn't say that at all.

>I quoted to distance myself from saying something as ludicrous as Celts existing 6000 years ago, kek
You'll note that my argument is the same. That those people weren't Celts, but that they absorbed Celtic culture. And the people who became Irish Celts were already there from after the Ice Age.

It's a mustache you idiot like pic related.

>hol up

And yet you never respond to facts or arguments, just repeat your autism louder. After all, that's how you used to get mommy to let you touch her after your tendies

>listing every synonym aside from in addition to
>aside from
Thanks for making my point

We know, and we like danes. We don't like your pork though, it tastes bad.

We owe Snorri an immense debt for preserving our lore, but he euhemerised much of the material to link it up with Classical mythology. All this "Asia"-"Aesir" crap is nonsense. As in Norse is Old English Os (as in Oswald), and Frankish Ans (as in Anselm). It comes from earlier Ansuz, where the N obviously points it out as unrelated to these words from the Mediterranean like Asia/Assuwa, or even Azerbaijan (ancient Atropene) like that Heyerdahl bloke fantasised about. He should have stuck to making boats, not going on about things he didn't understand.

Odin's island, where he settled when he walked here permanently

He still comes, you can also call on him, but be careful. It's better not to pray than to pray to much, it's better not to blot when you don't know into (I'm looking at you JEWS!... fuckers..) or to blot to much

youtube.com/watch?v=KuwpQc6Diqs

nope. Read Tacticus Germania. The Germans are described as having Red hair. And The Caledonians are also described as being of Germanic descent. The Romans knew more about Germanic people than you do you cuck

Clognigger

Totally read "Mercia" as "Merica" kek

NORSE RELIGION IS ALL FANTASIA CREATED AFTER CELTIC AND ROMAN INFLUENCE

EVEN THEIR BOATS ARE A CONTINUATION OF CELTIC AND ROMAN DESIGNS

> SAGA FAGS NOT EVEN ONCE

>Tacticus Germania.

I can overlook the error once, but not twice. Tacitus' Germania. The book named Germania, written by the man Tacitus. His name is the same as the word "tacit", as in the phrase "tacit agreement", i.e. silent assent. His name has nothing to do with military tactics or owt like that.

Is that map even accurate? Look how retarded it looks.

>Angles went North
>Saxons went to East Anglia
>Angle-ia
>Jutes went to Wessex
>West Saxe

>muh Tacitus

Maybe, just maybe, he got it wrong? All genetic facts suggest so.

We've been through this before, Next your going to tell me that Picts were Germans.

1st and 2nd century AD = too late.

keep going anons im enjoying this

All of them mixed but take this as a crude Guide

Angles

>Mercia
>Northumbria
>East Anglia

Saxon

>Wessex
>Sussex
>Essex
>Kent

sorry mate.

nobody likes you, silly celtcuck
There is no evidence to me of the ethnic groups picts were.

Tacticus was not wrong, the Romans were sent to those places at a time when they were pure and unmixed.

>inb4 "tacticus never actually went to Germany or Britain".

he would have seen Caledonian and Germanic slaves in the slave markets, and would have seen that they looked similar.

Yes. We wuz Vikingz 'n sheeit.

I'm blonde too, from a blonde family with many blonde friends. I live in a town in Yorkshire and many people here are blonde. I was also confused by the sudden outburst about how we're not blonde, and from someone living thousands of miles away.

This is why I play Rohan in Divide and Conquer submmod for Third Age.
Love the Anglo-Saxon aesthetics in real life and Lord of the Rings plus Old English sounds great:
youtube.com/watch?v=zfaEGU45lKA

If you read the words in that video and hear what he's saying you can still understand the meaning which is really cool.

You idiot, we were using Runes into the ELEVENTH century.

>clognigger

Fuck I lost it. Just the sound of it is hilarious

>Implying red hair isn't Germanic
Pic related. Germanic Suebi warrior skull.

>nobody likes you, silly celtcuck
I'm in the right place so.

Interesting fact. Because of the Normans, Scots English is actually the closest English to old English.

youtube.com/watch?v=le3cBRlWSE8

When talking of Caledonia, Tacitus is clearly and openly being speculative. He remarks on a perceived (superficial?) physical similarity, just as he did with the Silurians and Iberians, and hazards a guess as to common origins. And he's right in a way, as there are common origins, just in a period long prior to the Germanic peoples emerged.

Don't waste your time man. He has aspergers or is a dedicated shitposter (though I suppose that's the same thing)

>Scots English is actually the closest English to old English.
No, Geordie counts just the same, if not more so, thanks to less contamination from Pictish, Cumbrian and Gaelic.

If you listen to Frisians talking, they can even sound like people from Durham or Northumberland.

king arthur was anglo-roman

It changed color while in the ground. Happens all the time to human remains.

I mostly speak for the benefit of the gallery or silent lurkers anyway. No harm in spreading a little enlightenment, even in these dim digital alleyways...

Now post the one that's a Dickens and Twain novel, where it's 90% Germanic.

Posting this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vA9uM_wRIvM
I know nothing about genetic history but it's interesting.

Make of it what you will.

HEY!
Here we got one of them spaniards who actually know this shit!

>All this "Asia"-"Aesir" crap is nonsense.
No you don't get it, it doesn't mean they were pakis ffs. You must also understand that in these times we had what was called "folkevandringstia" the peoples wanderings time. People wandered. It's old.

But as stated quite directly in the sagas and the poems there it is derived from this, but we think we don't kno that they came from southern russia there, there have been some findings. Anyways people wandered.

It adds up if you look at the genes. It's said that they brought the language here, that is the indo european language(Yngingasaga, yndlingatal++), this can add up.

That up here we're a mixture(norse,dane,swede,goth) of two people as stated in fucking snorri and ari the priest our fucking heroes. Vanir and æsir. If you look at the upper westlands, there is a dominance of a "proto northern indo-euro" gene shit, while most rest is proto germanic.
>Maybe this was where Trudvang was?
That is where Thor lived here when he walked

who knows? in the future we will know a lot more, but it's so funny to see as this tech evolves that the shit in the sagas can be proven through genes. Another example is the Vandals, the came from this other island pic related, where copenhagen is.

Here you still see the Vandal presence, even though they were as you know chasen out and did their shit all through europe our naughty brother there, the Vandal.

>Yeah
the other shit you are mentioning here I cannot deny it. As I said, we dunno quite where they came from. I speculate on this so much my self. Even looking as far as the city Ur (Urðarbrunni... + Ur means like older than ancient here, like the start)

Please keep digging because we don't know. Thor Heyherdahl tried to solve this, but he was too old!

Go Spain go! You fucking rock at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=zdbdetriJcg
>Fucking spain knows more about most anglos history and even scands

>this infighting

Perhaps, but wouldn't those areas have still been "Frencified" under Norman rule.

Also, I don't think Pictish and English eevr came into contact.

Yes. The Anglo Saxons are a Blonde and Redhaired people.

Reed hair is the hair of the teutonic peoples!

t. inferior celtcuck

Tacitus most likely saw Caledonian and Germanic slaves in the market and linked them that they are of the same "ethnic group".

Nope. Read Tacitus. No, I don't have aspergers, you're probably an aspie in denial.

Looks like he's done. Never seen someone dig themselves into a hole like that. Good show.

HOL UP

*smack lips*

WHAT YOU SAYIN IS

*clap hands*

DAT WE WUZ

*put my saxon helmet*

WE WUZ RED HAIRZ KANGZ N SHEIT

Alright I'll give this one last go. Without resorting to "do joos" tell me what explains Celtic nations having highest density of Red Hair?

>Implying you can trust Anglos

They killed off Rhodesia purely due to their own arrogance, and they plummeted themselves into the 2nd world war for the sole purpose of stopping Germany from becoming a world power.

le funny we wuz kings n shit

do it again Bomber Harris

Give me an actual map.
Also, there was a high amount of norse immigration to Celtic countries. Scotland has the most redhair which can be explained with the caledonians. Wales with the Norse, and the same with Ireland.

fucking sooner or later these spaniards are going to beat us at ski jumping too!!! And there will be no german on roids! My damn

My cuz btw got a spanish qt into all of this shit ofc. Dey gun be wifu and husbonde soon.
>husband
>house farmer
anglos don't even understand their own language
His father and grandfather needs to red pill them a bit I think, we seem to got the ultra red pilled spaniards here too. Kek I bet they even got the visigoth blood in them! Regardless we are all of ASK! Even fucking.... jebs

youtube.com/watch?v=wfphxiutN3Y

You're celts, nothing to be ashamed of

orkeyjar
suðreyjar
katanes
kirkjuvágr
HJALTLAND!

feels good to be white

t.shitskin

>Give me an actual map.

I gave you it. You can also look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair#Modern

>Also, there was a high amount of norse immigration to Celtic countries

Yes, but then the Nordic countries would still have higher density of red hair, which they don't. Can you even into logic?

Alsace

Fuck off nobody speak you're snow nigger language there

You are right insofar as the remaining Jutes got conquered by the goths and interbred with the Geats. The ancient Jutes and moderns Danes on the Jutland peninsular have almost nothign in common.
The modern 'jute' is a geographic distinction rather than an a cultural one

>Perhaps, but wouldn't those areas have still been "Frencified" under Norman rule.
it was still us, we just changed tongue
But imagine, if they haven't assimilated as we are shown to do all over history, only 80 years mate and then there would be no
>They change tongue there west
Þeir skiptusk tungu þar um vestan
(pardon me grams etc but that is correctish)

"I take you on your tongue norseman"
meaning I know your lang/dialect

You must read all of you, it's there for you all to get.

youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA

It's your history too, the pope just fucked you more than us

Here's an actual study with a map.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2401346/Ginger-genes-Research-reveals-20MILLION-red-hair-gene-carriers-Britain-Ireland.html

You can see the density in Lowland Scotland, obviously those Caledonian Celts Tacitus was talking about ;^)

Why are the English so completely ashamed of their Celtic DNA? Why do they want so much to be descended from filthy Anglo scum rather than native Britons?

>goths
>geats
What's the difference here?

The weak fear their own strength

Because they think Germanic genes would mean they are in some way genetically superior when in actual fact it would just mean that they are rape baby mongrels at best.

gnosci seauton

But Britain has by almost any metric been a superior country to Germany since always. We achieved it through our native genes, not because we borrowed them from elsewhere.

Jeg er Engelsk, m8. ;) Some of us kept on exploring and conquering, even after Vestland...

But you're reading too much into Snorri. A lot of the things you're posting here are childish coincidences, sorry.

King Ecgfrith was killed by the Picts in 685. We lived cheek by jowl with them for centuries. We even gave them some bishops, like Peohthelm.

And the far North-East wasn't Frenchified. That shit spewed out of London, and the Geordies and Mackems were happily out of the way. Just look at the dialect. Nowt French in it, hardly. This was true for all out of the way dialects, but theirs is the only one surviving with any real vigour, thanks to them having their own cities and being far away from the metropolis. And not wanting to sound like a Suthern puff, naturally.

muh snow nigger. Technology is a creation by the jews.

Nope. The English (not british) are more Anglo Saxon than celtic.

Also The Anglo Saxons are purely Germanic. The Celts got raped by the Romans, then the Anglo Saxons, then the Norse, then the Barbary raiders. lel
Nordic countries have saamis n shit. and times have changed, people have moved elsewhere and settled differently.

>Scotland has the most redhair
The fucking UDMURT are the most red. This is something VERY ancient, and a background trait in ALL Europeans, less prominent where Near Eastern agriculturalists wandered in to fuck stuff up.

The Angles got raped by all of those too, far worse by the Romans and Barbars.

Why is my facial hair red?

Nope.

>muh norman rape

Normans were less than 1% of the population. They conquered, but there was little rape.

There's no more rape to be found. The Celts got raped the most.

of course

You're right, what I mean is that no area that spoke Pictish then switched directly to English.

>Technology is a creation by the jews.

Fair play lad, you had me for a while there, but the ruse is up.

>The English (not british) are more Anglo Saxon than celtic.
You can't measure these things like that, or you sound like a simpleton, sorry.

Imagine a king. He comes to rule a new area, and marries a local lady. Their son does this too. The grandson is three quarters local, but STILL of the royal line, which is most important in this.

In the good old patriarchal times, your father's status was more important than your mam's. Think about that in a sixth century context. Honestly, it's not that fucking hard to get your head round. I despair...

>The English (not british) are more Anglo Saxon than celtic.

youtu.be/uhopt9vzmjc

Get BTFO

Just listening to some comfy Irish Step dancing.

>The Celts got raped the most.

And you're the rape baby.

Doesn't change that the majority of Britons are still Celtic, and not Anglo. I don't get this English self-hating meme at all.

>You're right, what I mean is that no area that spoke Pictish then switched directly to English.

I would dispute that, actually. Consider Fife and Stirlingshire, for instance. Gaelic made some inroads, but was almost always in coexistence with Englisc.

Nope, not trolling. Technology is limiting to human freedom, and has been pioneered by the Jews. Read Industrial Society and it's future. editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Yes. The Anglo Saxon ethnic group are more prominent in England than the Celtic Ethnic group.

again, read tacitus Germania

Check some actual fucking DNA results you delusional mong.

UK is full of mutts. Nothing new there.

Like Eupedia says, you carry one variant of the gene but not two. This results in some ruddiness on some level.

It scares me how much the "irish iberian" guy looks like one of my friends.
I showed this picture to some of them and we all had a good time. It's like a portrait. His ancestors are all from the north of Spain btw.

>again, read tacitus Germania
>Ignore DNA evidence

nope. I'm Anglo Saxon. you're a dirty celt.

nah mate it's like 50/50

The Vandal ended up in africa
He was a damn headchopper, fixated on heads
>Olav out watching his trælls spreading pig shit
CHOP
>Arni sees it: DAMNIT GENSERIC WHAT HAVE WE SAID ABOUT THIS! WTF DID OLAV DO? HE LENT YOU HIS OXES LAST WEEK
*runs off with the head and later comes for all the trælls ones

No dat damn Vandal, there was no makin sense to him, I mean Eirik Bloodaxe was a difficult one and not to mention his fucking wife... But these Vandals

Guess where they ended up? Northern africa... No wonder where they get their shit from.

Ugh even if you know how we pronounce God's 100 names
All Faðir..... and I wont even fucking say it
They got 99 names?
But they are filthy inbred semites! Ugh still as the jews they are of Ask too.

Yes I am drinking and I don't give a fuck, my points are still valid. Checkem Trump is Thorr walking keks blessings or holy headen numbers. He will win
youtube.com/watch?v=S8AMmnW0UEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xOxqY5IH2aI

Please, yes. I want a cute English girlfriend.

>"muh DNA".

fuck off canacuck

>Saxons were shitposting dickpics 1400 years before we did
Truly a people ahead of their time.

Cry me a river, fucking Brit.

>muh facts

Damn I wish I knew it was this easy to trigger insecure "English" faggots sooner

This is so much fun

There is no such thing as Anglo-Saxon genes.

I wouldn't agree. English didn't make inroads above the firth of forth until after the 14th century.

Scotlands's path to English can be put thus

>Lothian
>Strathclyde
>Stirling
>Fife
>East coast
>Galloway

Here's an interesting piece that mapss it all

newsnet.scot/archive/a-history-of-scottish-languages-parts-1-and-2/

I love being celtic-iberian desu. I think anglo-saxons are prettier, more intelligent and, hell, their women are god tier. But celts are comfier, more friendly and emotive people.
No wonder Ireland is our favorite northern country down here, Germany and Scandinavia are like autism land for us, we don't get what they are all about.

canacuck detected

They don't work.

Nope, just proud of my heritage. not a dirty mongrel like you. It's 11:30 so i'd better get to bed.

>Anglos
>White
This is a board for white people anglos. You cheap mongrels can stay out and let the ubermensch talk.

>includes light brown

damn that roman looks very much like a chinese guy to me

This, Widikund was able to speak to the Danes during the Saxon wars because their languages were only separated by dialect.
Nordics worshiped Odin, Anglo-Saxons worshiped "Wooden".
It's insanely easy for English speakers to learn Norwegian.

Interdasting, it's extremely red with blonde. I should do a dna test.

Your heritage is in your DNA, you deny your heritage. Insecure pussy boy.

> just proud of my heritage
You're not though, you're proud of Germanic heritage that represents very few English people.

>It's 11:30 so i'd better get to bed.
>muh masterrace
>mum says it's bedtime

fucking KEK

Pff, I visited your stupid country.
I'm flemish, but we learn a lot of french, so I was proud to be able to talk french, not a single spanish guy wanted to talk to me in french.

WE WUZ BINNING KNIFES N' SHIEEETTT

>oi m8!

WE WUZ SAXONS N SHIIIIEEET

>then the Norse

The Saxons got raped by the Norse, Wales never fell under Viking/Norse dominion and our strongholds lasted longer than the English against Norman invaders.

Trust me, Osweo and Ecgfrith were anglicising further afield than that. There's a lot of shit online, so pay no heed!

>No wonder Ireland is our favorite northern country down here,
Continentals' love affair with Ireland is mostly based on good PR and Dubliners' recordings.

Who the fuck talks french nowadays? What expectations are those? Speak English better

Only very few old people here speak french. It was the language taught during Franco.

Can't load the final pages of the article. Luckily there's a vid on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=0WjCQBBaCZw

I'm drinking, don't care about that (picture a weird Ragnar speaking or something)

But regardless where you are from, keep doing this research, cuz you know it's better to have many minds or groups (I'm drunk now) on the same thing, because you will find different things.

And you are onto interesting themes there, even if you are a faggot or not, that's not important, I want to know your findings and views.

Later though now it's time for bed, but I'm amazed. Most faggots here are completely clueless and it sadness me when it's in part their own history and blood, which it comes to the brits in part well you then. kek.

Laaast post... last beer....
Have a lullaby from Eigill Skallagrimson, my sister sings this to her baby now.
youtube.com/watch?v=KQc65H0Pb4g

Everyone was attacking the Anglo-Saxons because they had all of the wealth and good land.

Here in the north we like Ireland because it's similar to us and seems comfy as fuck. And with all that beer and celtic feeling.
Who the hell likes Ireland because of Dubliners? A few

Why did you cross out Turkish?

Its a language spoken in Europe. Not only in Eastern Thrace but also regions of Russia.

If you meant that it's not indo-European then you should cross out Uralic and Basque languages too.

>Who the fuck talks french nowadays? What expectations are those? Speak English better
>Only very few old people here speak french.
Mis suegros solo tienen cincuenta-algo y hablan bien en gabacho. Eso es "viejo", hoy en dia?! Chico, you should be in bed - cole mañana!

Skol, Brodhir!

Si, eso es viejo

Joder, yo mismo casi tengo cuarenta...

>Normans were less than 1% of the population. They conquered, but there was little rape.
You don't get it? still?

>INSERT PROPER MONARCHY
that is with the blood lines back to the heathen Gods

Same shit all through the viking age.
Why do you think we stopped in 1066?
youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY

IT was done. A proper king sat on the English throne, we had no right.

Eso es adulto simplemente. Pero para mi mas de 50 ya es viejo, aunque claro, no tanto como 80.

WUZ DRUIDS AND SHEEIT.

I didn't, the picture had always been that way from the time I saved it.
Didn't the Turks come from central asia? Just because it's a language spoken in Europe, doesn't mean it has European origin, or *is* European. Arabic is a language spoken in Europe too, will it be a European language in 100 years?
Uralic has a much longer European history than Turkish.

Druids were Celts, Angles and Saxons were Germanics.