Stop making Trump look bad

>Trump is going to BTFO Shillary at the debate!
>N-no! Trump didn't lose the debates!
>SPAM THESE POLLS NOW! Trump's losing again!
>He's-saving his best ammo for the next debate! 17D space checkers!
>N-no Trump didn't lose the debate again! He's just stringing Shillary along!
>SPAM THESE POLLS NOW! Trump's losing again!
>SHILLS! SHILLS! SHIIIIIIILLLLLLSSSSS!
>Trump's just saving his ammo for the next debate! 9001D SPACE TWISTER!
>Final debate! Trump is going to obliterate Shillary and all you fucking shills!!! Just watch!
>N-no Trump did NOT lose the final debate! Get out of here CTR!!!
>SPAM THESE POLLS!!! TRUMP IS LOSING THEM AGAIN! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

So... Remind me again how this is supposed to help Trump? Because I don't want to be here come November seeing posts like:

>Hurr we were just joking about getting Trump elected
>I can't believe you thought we were serious about Trump
>Implying we wanted Trump to win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/udVlh534QZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying Trump needs us to make himself look bad

Trump sure stumped himself with the "that makes me smart" line

>I posted it again
>and again
>and again

>Implying that didn't get him over 6 gorillian new votes

XDDDD

SO TRUE FELLOW REDDITOR! HAVE AN EPIC UPBOAT!!! XDDD

>Mom look! I posted it again!

You have to go back

how can you people keep deluding yourselves

he absolutely stank out there, his first sentence was about Mexico! it was like he wanted to be a meme

Fuck off CTR

>$.02 has been deposited into your account

*SNIFFFF*

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Oh, look another slide thread

>CTR DOESN'T EXIST GOYIM

Oh yeah. When he kept nervously chugging his water and saying, "No I didn't!" I could tell Trump had Hillary on the ropes.

You do realize that Hillary wanted soundbytes, correct?
It was the only way.

It was funny watching his supporters have a complete meltdown on here last night.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I fucking hate all this trump circlejerk. Today it's at the worst, every thread on the front page is about trump ot something related to the american elections. I wish americans would stop ruining this board.

Yep. 1000000000000000D space chess!! XDDDD

Trump is just biding his time and waiting to beat Hillary! XDDD

Are they paying you for this or are you just doing it for free?

Stop getting triggered by redditors op. You know they flood this place everytime something happens.

>Americans on an American site

Huh. Imagine that

>real plans
wew

shut up jan this doesn't concern you

Fix your own politics first Brazilian faggot

Trump never was going to win. It was all about the memes, son.

Look guys I'm a huge trump supporter but I think we have to be honest about his performance and say, if you don't reply to this post your mom will die in her sleep.

oh fuck off you are ripping the slash you bastard

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

there's no proof whatsoever that Cred Forums had anything to do with rigging those polls

Stay dry pupper

F

>Cred Forums exercising their democratic rights

>Implying it's not CTR trying to make Trump look bad

The funny thing is, is that Trump's still going to lose. This just makes him look like a sore loser.

cmon man wtf

(You)

reposting
>In order to secure the no-action letter, each question is limited to 5,000 traders, and there is an $850 cap on individual investments per question
Tiny bets, tiny sample, judging by bigger polls there goes a droplet from Hillary's campaign budget.

>implying we werent just doing it for the memes.

Cry harder faggot

>Hurr we were just joking about getting Trump elected
>I can't believe you thought we were serious about Trump
>Implying we wanted Trump to win

this is literally it you stupid newfag.

fuck off

Retarded thread
>CRIME WAIFU

>t. first to go over the wall in January

Fuck you

52 get

Kek looks like heroin instead bud

hahahahaha fucking CTR plz

roll it

Ah, well. There's always next time.

here (You) go

Someone that I can do heists with!
ROLL

>53
oh fugg

reroll for russel

You don't understand the average american.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

>smartmoney
>(((Merchant))) central

A sexy white terrorist
>AYYY

Hello CTR

After reading Nassim Taleb, I can't take this bullshit seriously.

Trump absolutamente la destruyó.

El hablo de planes y leyes reales y Clinton solamente hablo de Trump.

El la tenía en las cuerdas todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella podía hacer es arrogantemente sonreír mientras estaba perdiendo. Era vergonzoso para ella y para la partida de los Democratas.

Casi todos los centros menos LOL (((CNN))) están de acuerdo.

Trump dominio.

>implying he only got six gorillian
>implying he didn't get 6 shekellian

It's like I'm on Cred Forums again!

Beanerfags and kikes can go lick refried beans off of my nasty cock.

The ultimate red pill.

rolling, nigger

here's a free bump OP

Allah akbar my friend

Fpbp

trump can still win

(you)

Mods should just delete the board already and put all these paid shit posters out of work.
At least the other Cred Forums doesn't bump garbage threads like retards.

>average drumpf supporter

The only thing i fear is that Trump became confident about the polling results thinking he actually had a great debate and tries to do the same half assed show all over again

I really hope he was just playing 8d backgammon so he could unleash a full attack after she burned all of her gender and feels cards in the first debate

You tell me, considering you're using my flag and involving yourself in this fucking Ameriboo clown party.

American politics are fucked. We've been swarmed with shills from both Trump and Shillary since this all started. Both of them have hordes of fucking twitter bots. What we'll really see come the day when one of these puppet clowns gets elected is this board will be completely silent, because everyone paid to spam this horseshit will be fired.

Hmmmmm.......

69 getttt

Here's your (you) faggot, now GTFO

show me the money oh yeah

52-54 get holy shit gimmie!

The best part is that you retards actually convinced him he won, so he won't do any better next time

(You)

>implying Cred Forums isn't a containment board

parying for linda

pls

Goddamn nigger

Trump is such a fucking loser lmao. And a sore loser at that. Some idol Cred Forums has attached themselves to.

hahahaha fuck, good meme

So if we vote its somehow "rigging?"

Rollin on dis

we were scripting voting bots... in my multiple languages... in multiple threads

i participated for the lulz though, not any other reason.

this.

you dont think that maybe, just maybe the bookies might have a hand in this type of sway? have no one here watched peaky blinders!?

fuck you

fuck

Rip this shit burger

That''s how we know you're a shill just trying to start fake news. Get out.

fpbp

Trump BTFO *Sniff*

youtu.be/udVlh534QZk

[*muffled sniffing in the distance*]

relax faggot, this is a healthy backlash to the retards who believe in shit blindly, be it trump or anything else. it's a necessary cleanse.

Bump

(You)

>trump breathes during the debate

>trump gets made fun of by kids on the internet for breathing.

If that's the sound of normal breathing then Trump is definitely hiding something about his health.

Everyone else on Cred Forums is starting to hate Cred Forums because of all the Trump shills going to boards like Cred Forums and making Trump threads

Not all Trump fans are bad, but obviously there are bad apples who don't follow the rules and make threads on Cred Forums asking people to raid polls to support Trump. We understand you guys are passionate about your candidate, but politics do not belong on Cred Forums, ever

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

I remember that thread and I was watching that game, it was 2010(?) MNF against the Chiefs. Why are the Chargers so goddamn embarrassing??

ban all leafs desu

>Be Trump supporter because I fucking hate Democrats and Hillary Clinton
>See that Trump clearly lost last night's debate and fell for stupid bait that he shouldn't have
>Try to talk about this on Cred Forums
>DUDE CTR LMAO
I'm finally starting to see why other boards find us so obnoxious.

Trump made himself look bad. We're just pissing on the ashes

ugh

Reee

I'll probably die pretty soon if those noises were my "breathing", dumb animeposter.

I almost hope she would to atone for bringing me into this world

It seems counter productive to spam polls and try to push the narrative that Trump won.

Couldn't this easily backfire and have Trump continue to fuck up in the next debates because he thinks he did well?

When your boy fucks up, you probably should acknowledge it, trumpies.

The fact that it took you this long doesn't reflect well on you, to be honest.

>CTR makes thread
>CTR pretend to be trump supporters
>CTR talk about CTR trump supporters
Rinse and repeat

Cred Forums is a fucking joke full of the dregs of society. Don't take this place seriously

PRAISE KEK

let's do it

The biggest most pathetic damage control in Cred Forums history.

PRAISEEEE KEK

I think he did okay, he had a biased crowd and moderator. He shuld have stood by more of what he said because the 4000 murders stood out to me

something something CTR something something shill

maybe he should cheat next debate like Hillary?

>Trump clearly lost
Except he brutalized he on TPP, NATO, NAFTA, 30 years, Emails, etc. He literally only lost on tempermant, taxes (no one gives a fuck), and not claiming innocence on the black tenents thing

I see someone stopped watching the debate after 20 minutes

>>He's-saving his best ammo for the next debate! 17D space checkers!
Anyone who says this looks like an idiot. It would be better if you stuck to your guns on Trump winning than saying 22d yahtzee.

8/10

10 get

this

instead of spamming online polls so much that people realize they can't be trusted we should only be spamming when it really matters

weeew

rollerino

nooooo

Cuck