I'd be protesting if too if getting pulled over for running a red light or speeding meant having to fear for my life

I'd be protesting if too if getting pulled over for running a red light or speeding meant having to fear for my life

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724623/Black-therapist-shot-protecting-autistic-man-sues-cop.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not obeying the fucking law or orders from police officers indeed means fearing your life. But maybe, just maybe you shouldn't break te law or ignore orders to begin with.

>be black
>act black
>get shot
nothing to see here

thing is i understand that the blacks are mad at the police. even the argument "there are more whites being shot" doesnt count because that makes me only question: "why arent the whites revolting as well?"

however their enemy isnt the average white guy, but the government, or the racists/triggerhappy police. they are the ones who should be attacked and not some passer by who happens to not have your skincolour. doing that will just make lose support of the others and i understand while more and more hate towards blacks comes to the surface if they are producing it themselves.

Or you could obey the law instead of acting like a savage

>But maybe, just maybe you shouldn't break te law or ignore orders to begin with.
k so next time you get pulled over for a minor traffic violation and you get shot, don't cry about injustice because as you said, it's your fault for breaking the law to begin with and apparently American justice means shooting people who commit petty crimes

says the white man

Why would anyone get shot just for being pulled over?

a small annecdote.
there was one case where 2 black guys, one was an autist kid with a toytruck. the other was the guy who looked after him. when the police came the guy who looked after him layed on the ground hands visible and told the police is about the kids condition and all. the guy who looked after the kid was shot nevertheless, and the excuse of the cop was "i aimed at the kid"

do you really thing the police bothers anymore with finding a reason?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724623/Black-therapist-shot-protecting-autistic-man-sues-cop.html

You don't seem to understand protest.

The point isn't whether a movement is "illegitimate" or not; that is a meaningless label.

The point (which you seem to be crying about) is that if you break the law while protesting, the authorities may arrest and punish you, since that is their fucking job.

So don't bitch about it if you want to protest great injustice grow a pair and be prepared to spend a night or two in jail. Do you think some 18th century patriot who threw tea into the harbor but was slow or dumb enough to get caught would bitch about his misfortune or talk proudly about what they did and then pay the price for those actions?

A girl that had a crush on me from high school posted this the other day. I really dodged a bullet with that one.

Still, I wonder if I could have set boundaries and kept her estrogenic tendencies from growing out of hand.

That picture is so dumb, the nogs have been looting and destroying their own shit. That belonged to the British, I understand it when they break the windows of cop cars and shit (from their pov). This isn't something that can ever be solved, mistakes happen. We are at the point that if a black is shot by cop they will riot and not believe the cops.

>get pulled over
>keep hands on wheel
>make eye contact with officers when he approaches
>smile, roll down window
>he asks for lisence, regitration, and proof of insurance
>asks if I know why he pullled me over
>if it was extremely obvious, I say. If not, I play dumb.
>wait for him to come back and give ticket or not
>leave

sorry I don't have a shit load of priors, up to date tags, insurance, and lisence.
fucking nigger behavior is the absolute worst.

>get pulled over
>liscence suspended
>try to run

>get pulled over
>claim dindu nuffin when you obviously diddu sumfin
>claim rasicm, pull out your phone, start agitating the cops

I could go on and on . stop protecting niggerish behavior

Those niggers deserve the wrath of the Empire for destroying that precious tea.

>Implying that was a protest
It was literally terrorism and we would do it again in a heartbeat shitskin

Except the patriots were destroying the property of the british, the very people they were against. BLM damages everything, even property not related to their grievances.

That's exactly what happened though, he was trying to clip the tard and instead with all the movement and the wrangler getting in the way he ended up clipping the wrangler instead.
The cop was Hispanic and was an ex-matine with two tours under his belt and a marksman rank at both the academy and in the military
But yeah no, he was totally just being an evil racist white male

Difference between protesting with a point (destroying the tea in retaliation for the taxes) verse looting the 7/11 cuz Jamaal pulled a gun on a cop.

"Id be scared to too if I had to be in fear of my life just because I broke the law"

"I know i should just cooperate with police, but i have something to prove here"

FTFY

According to BLM's revised history, blacks literally built white society while the whites sat around and did nothing, so I guess it was the blacks protesting in 1773.

>That one time in 1773 doe

Just don't chimp out and take your ticket like a man instead of

>OFFICER I DINDU NUFFIN. YOU JUS RAYCIS. *starts live steaming on fb* MAN LOOK AT THIS RAYCIS ASS BITCH POLICE OFFICER. NO, I WILL NOT SHOW MY ID PIG I KNOW MY RIGHTS

and you won't get shot.

>Believing a nigs side of the story

>running a red light should be legal because OP is a melanin dense individual

How can anyone honestly think this? Speeding means you should fear for your life? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I never understood that argument from black people. Just because black people did physical labor to benefit this country does not mean it was built by them. They did because they were forced, but most of the ideas and legislation came from white people. That's like saying employees built Steve job's business. No, they may have contributed physically but the decision that a business takes is because of the boss.

Also, the vast majority of white people did not own slaves, and those that did usually only had one or two because they were so expensive. Only the richest farmers could afford a full plantation.

Yeah, it's the same thing as "WE WUZ KANGS N'SHIT," they're just trying to falsely manipulate history in their favor

Why don't you just learn how to drive, nigger?

Look into the face of that fear. These people are worse than storm weenies.