Why are you still paying taxes user? Aren't you smart?

Why are you still paying taxes user? Aren't you smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-donations-alan-hevesi_us_57da25b8e4b0071a6e05666b
theguardian.com/business/2016/apr/25/delaware-tax-loophole-1209-north-orange-trump-clinton
youtu.be/abEa3-rx6MQ
mturk.com/mturk/findhits?match=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Taxes are for dumb ordinary goobers like you.

Rich people don't pay taxes, only poor fucks do.

Not enough to dodge taxes, it's probably why I'm not a billionaire suited to run a country.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>what is a tax audit
>hurr durr don't listen to your accountant I wan it nao :((((

Trump isn't fit to run the country.

>He had her on the ropes the whole times.
Bizarro world.

I was a poor goy until I started taking advantage of the laws and avoiding taxes.

Now I'm a successful businessman and give thousands of jobs to my community.

Cope

Smart Man

>implying the rich do their taxes
>not knowing they hire accountancy firms to get their taxes done
Yeah they are soooo smart.

>He is under audit goyim... my """"lawyers"""" you can't see my taxes... but trust me my record is so clean.. BELIEVE ME..

I freelance on Amazon Mturk. I make about 20k a year. This gives me enough to support myself, my wife and our two sons and have just a bit left over each month for saving or having fun. When tax season comes along, I end up owing about 1200 that I'm supposed to pay out of pocket. I file and get about 5000-6000 in EIC and child credits, they subtract the 1200 and I get a nice chunk of spending money. Feels good man. Also live in a state with no sales taxes. I'm totally tax free.

>implying you're not making thousands of dollars profit per worker and paying them a few hundred bucks

Yeah, so smart, why didn't they simply think of doing the same thing. Could be lack of capital?

this.

Op is a faggot that has never ear about "tax expert". You can save alot of money for you company playing with the law of your country.

You mean like legal bribes.. the kinda shit Hillary does?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-donations-alan-hevesi_us_57da25b8e4b0071a6e05666b

You're also making only 20k a year. Have fun with your wife and her sons when you have to start living on welfare.

I wish that I had the knowledge to legally avoid paying taxes.

He is going too. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

Become an accountant or lawyer.

Don't do this. Just sign up for Trump U user

It's not just about knowledge but about power. Even a financially savvy middle classer doesn't have the loopholes large corporations do.

>no argument
If you had any idea of how finances work you'd know better. The simple rule of thumb is, listen to your lawyers.

Imagine if we all stopped paying taxes.

Such a wonderful world. No state, no infrastructure, no justice, no national defense. Only jungle and private plantations, where you're free to work for 5 bucks a day if the master cares to hire you.

Why would we have to do that? We live in a 2 bedroom home, we make enough to pay all of our utilities and insurance, buy our own food, and still have spending money left over. Y'all are just doing something wrong with your money.

Thats funny Nixon released his taxes while under audit.

Funny huh? Stay out of our politics.

I visited Athens recently and I invite all tax-dodging niggers to do the same.

and Nixon has a very smooth presidency

>ad hominem
Nixon did a lot of things. Why should Trump do anything because Nixon did it?

>t. dumbass who thinks he knows better than lawyers

>implying

>ad hominem
what the fuck did you just call me?

Trump confirmed for Jewish

Also, he admitted he stiffs his own workers

lel

Just telling you that other Presidents released their taxes disobeying their lawyers wishes because they had nothing to hide when it came to taxes.

But that's alright keep hiding his dirty laundry shill.

>disobeying their lawyers wishes
were they also being audited?

Yeah thank god it's easy as shit to avoid taxes here.

Yes Nixon was.

I earn about $85k a year but use charity donations of around $ $70k a year to recover all my income tax. .
Pro tip: I don't give a single shekel to charity.

Is it true that federal incometaxes are unconstitutional in the USA?

>Aren't you smart?
no, ;_;

>32y.o.
>working sinse i become 14
>Had never payed any tax for whole my life

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

IRS says you're allowed to release this information while being audited. Stay free.

Nice ID, racist CTR

Nice dubs, Hillary wouldn't do anything to stop lobbying for tax breaks though and you know it. She's in the bankers' pocket.

The douche lord moderator brings up "what about any debts you might have Trump" while ignoring hundreds of thousands of dollars from shady bankers who crashed the entire world stock market for their profit going to Shillary.

He didn't dominate. Trump may have been slightly better in the debate but he held back.

>they had nothing to hide
>listening to your lawyer = criminal intent
Retarded shill is retarded. Try again, kiddo.

his lawyers advised him not to until its done.

stay retard.

>not listening to your lawyer
What are you... black?

I don't understand the controversy.
Everybody pays as little taxes as legally possible, nobody purposely tries to pay more, so what's the problem?

Has anyone else noticed that this bullshit is a copy paste and its been all over Cred Forums this morning? Weak attempts kike shill.

But I do cheat on my taxes

Yeah well his doctor also says he is the most fit nominee to run for president.

Stay shill.

trump not paying his taxes is the REASON we're 20 trillion in debt.

if trump had paid his taxes we would be debt free.

this is already stale copypasta. And i thought it was only the JIDF and CTR shilling. guess trump has his own group now. Too bad, half of pol is already doing it for free

meanwhile hillary is dying from her parkinsons induced pneumonia and trump hasnt gotten sick yet.

stay retard.

Huh so I guess his lawyer is just gonna conveniently wait until after the election or longer to release it? If all of these other people say it's fine, what could his lawyers possibly see important about not releasing it? Do you have any ideas about why this would be bad for him? Do you actually understand any particular reason? Or are you just spouting whatever the trump camp tells you like a mindless drone?

Go back to shitting in the street Pajeet.

But I do "cheat" my taxes, I pay next to nothing.

he made that offer, taxes for emails against his lawyers recc.
>trump=nigger.
i mean, temperamentally, yes, but now even in practice

Who says I'm for HRC? I'm just commenting on the hypocrisy of Trump supporters, who lube their little fuccboi assholes up for Trump for doing the same things that anger them about the Jews.

Lol I guess that's why Hillary was having a coughing fit at the debates huh?

OH WAIT

*sniff*

That doesn't make any sense or answer my question.
He followed the tax laws.
This is how they are set up.
I pay as little as possible too, so does hillary.

Yeah, weirdly enough, I've seen this exact post made in another thread. They must have paid posters.

Delaware is full

theguardian.com/business/2016/apr/25/delaware-tax-loophole-1209-north-orange-trump-clinton

that's right user, you show that jew lib cuck who the REEEEEEE is ;) it was a body double doing the debate anyway!!

true american. god bless

I guess thats why she collapsed into that van.

I guess thats why they called it overheating instead of the pneumonia that it was.

stay retard

Dude, they're all the same thing. There is ONE control group, that's it. They are pulling the string of every single person on both sides and any other inkling of a side that tries to become a thing. CTR shills are just a way to discredit people who actually find out about shady things in Trump's background. It's like the term "conspiracy nut"- it's just a meme they create to shut down real conversations. If pol wasn't subverted you'd see real conversations going on all the time, people would challenge the "alt-right" narrative just on the principal of trying to seek the truth no matter what it is. Instead everyone here is just being guided by their feelings and massive amounts of shills that are creating an illusion to manipulate us.

Apparently he's been audited for 15 years and no problems have come up, so....

>2016
>paying taxes
those fucking wagies man

dont you get it shitlord?

TRUMP NOT PAYING HIS TAXES IS THE REASON WE'RE IN DEBT.

IF HE HAD PAID HIS TAXES WE WOULDNT BE 20 TRILLION IN DEBT YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

Same shit happened to Farage whenever he was in debates. It's just biased hosts and audiences.

youtu.be/abEa3-rx6MQ

I also barely pay any taxes compared to what I'm supposed to. loopholes.

>mfw I don't pay taxes cause I'm not a wagecuck

They don't have real arguments or conversations. They say "CTR" to avoid having to put energy or critical thinking into responding to arguments with well-thought out, backed up points.

It's like when you say "All Lives Matter" and the mad nig nog goes "Oh what so Black Lives don't matter?!?!!??" and you're like wtf I never said that but they're too delusional to care.

>Apparently he's been audited for 15 years and no problems have come up, so....

Define no problems.

Him not donating to charity like he claims is not illegal
Him lying about being a billionaire is not illegal.
Him paying LITERALLY no taxes is not illegal (when you bribe the right people )

Basically it just proves my point that what he is hiding is not illegal just bad for his reputation.

The worst thing to do right now is be divided by this

I'm not stupid rich enough to hire a coven of kikes to get me out of them.

The audit never ended probably, so he will never release his taxes.

They are and it's because this whole thing is a ruse being performed by kike puppets. A lot of shilling goes into brainwashing all of the anti-leftist white goyim men, aka the biggest threat to the kikes agenda.

>Gypsy
>calling other people poor
FPBP You gypsies sure know how to bring the bants when you are not stealing from whitey.

>He talked about real plans and policy

I genuinely would love to see any clips of this.

I want to believe, show me literally anything of substance he said which is an actionable plan.

>trump is the sole reason we're 20 trillion in debt
jfc do you even?

Friendly reminder that Taxation is literally theft.

he said he gets audited every year. not that this is an ongoing thing

Do people actually believe that? I know you're just being funny but does anyone actually say that?

Why don't people understand this is no controversy, and it's what everybody else does?
It's real simple.
Is any media outlets making a big deal of it, or it just social media retards?

Reminder that Trump will release his taxes once Hillary releases the 30,000+ deleted emails.

He's finished with that remark.

trump paid the same taxes that all rich people pay. The only rich people that choose to pay taxes are doing it for political reasons and bragging rights.

Pointing people to fact checkers is actually a good way to prevent yourself getting drawn along in Gish Gallops. She could waste time trying to explain that yes, he actually did support the Iraq War, yes, he actually did call climate change a hoax, or she could just stay on her choice points and remind people that you can spout whatever bullshit you like on a debate platform and the audience should be skeptical.

In the sense they are not outlined as a federal power, I think that is correct.

>having reading comprehension issues

I never implied anything to that effect.

LOL LOOK AT THIS FUCKING WHITE MALES NOT PAYING TAXES.

YOU'RE THE REASON THERE'S NOT ENOUGH MONEY FOR MY WELFARE CHECKS.

PAY UP WHITEY

The USDMEX exchange rate going DOWN highly suggests that trump won the debate and the kikes are afraid of being taxed at the border.

The LOWER the exchange rate goes, the MORE the kikes have to pay for labor in mexico.

the HIGHER the exchange rate goes, the LESS the kikes have to pay for labor in mexico.

The jews are afraid and the exchange rate shows this.

I pay exactly as much as the law states I should.
Only an idiot pays more than that - is it Trump's fault the government's too incompetent to have sensible tax laws?

you need income to pay taxes

Then, on what basis do the US citizens pay income tax?

Well, for one, Hillary can kill him in the debate again.

He was supposed to BTFO her so hard into a fucking seizure/shit episode. That didn't happen. So now the reasonable Trump supporter just pushed the date back like a 7th day Adventist.

Sniff well Trumper and don't forget hydration.

>I make about 20k a year. This gives me enough to support myself, my wife and our two sons
Bullshit. Unless you're growing your own food and living in rural Appalachia, 20k isn't enough for first world living for one person, let alone a family.

A NEGRO?!? YOU bETTER GIVE mE HALF THOSE FOODSTAMPS FUCKER!

the part where we don't know how to fill out a W-2

Poor people don't have a choice. Only rich people like Hillary Clinton can choose to avoid paying taxes.

Sorry, 21k to be exact. What the fuck do you do with your money that you can't live off of $1700 a month? I don't live rural but I do grow a small bit of food. Still buy like $400-$500 worth a month.

Nice roachwork kerem, tell me more

If he releases his returns the IRS isn't going just take it on faith that they're accurate, they'll stop to fact-check his shit against what they already have. This would take so long that Hillary could just ride the "What is he hiding?!?!" train all the way to november. Businessmen are used to side-stepping shitty bureaucratic pit-traps like this.

mturk.com/mturk/findhits?match=false

What do you wanna know?

Estate tax bothers me. I've already paid taxes on my money, why should the government get to double dip when I die?

Confirmed Uebermensch.

>i-it's over guys, cnn told me so

because you're dead and we gotta pay those interest payments to mr shekelstein instead.

also fuck your children.

Because they realized that there's a sweet spot between you being too dead to care and your heirs never having held ownership in which they can pretty much rob your shit

lol u rekt em user

go johnson

>what the fuck do you do with your money that you can't live off of $1700 a month
Own a home with my wife, a car, pay for water/sewer/garbage/elec, internet, cell phone, car insurance, etc. I spend about $120 a month on food and try to put the remaining $80 a month in my 401k. We live in SoCal. I'll say it again, you're lying about supporting a family on 20k a year.

>Own a home with my wife, a car, pay for water/sewer/garbage/elec, internet, cell phone, car insurance, etc. I spend about $120 a month on food and try to put the remaining $80 a month in my 401k. We live in SoCal.
post detailed finances and lets see what the breakdown is.

im willing to bet you're fucking up somewhere easily.

IRS also tells you to pay them more than you are supposed to. That doesn't mean that it is the right decision to make.

>That doesn't mean that it is the right decision to make.

Yeah I mean that would be a disaster. Those things Trump is hiding in his Taxes would just give the public and inside look as to how corrupt he is. Almost as corrupt as Hillary. We wouldn't want that goyim.

>IRS
IRS will tell you to pay more than the law requires you to. This is why you save money by hiring an extra adviser who knows the law.

>tax-dodger
>draft-dodger
>marriage-dodger
>U.S. job dodger
>sanctity of fatherly respect dodger
>truth dodger...

no wonder Cred Forums air-fellate this guy

so he doesn't want to possibly hurt his poll results. are you saying hillary hasn't done everything in her power to protect her image including having people fucking murdered?

>>tax-dodger
>>draft-dodger
>>marriage-dodger
>>U.S. job dodger
>>sanctity of fatherly respect dodger
>>truth dodger...
i could've sworn you were going to say bill clinton. missed opportunity there, pal

>post detailed finances
I'll post them when Trump does.

My point is that you can't support a family on $20k a year. Maybe in a third world shithole, maybe on your own in Wyoming, but not a wife and two kids. Anyone who says that has never made a budget for a family.

>Inb4 trump releases his tax returns and it shows that he is even richer than he claimed and he overwhelmingly donates to charity.
>tfw it is completely possible.

But it's amazing that your lack of economics and IRS politics defines your post identity despite being an US shitizen. Stay uninformed burger

>I'll post them when Trump does.
trump isnt the one complaining like a faggot that he cant support his family.

post finances or you're full of shit.

Trump is the one complaining like a faggot about the 33,000 emails man.

He should post tax returns or he is full of shit.

because much smaller people with just as much to lose as hillary have been jailed for much less than that. simply put, she's an untouchable criminal that is trying to buy her way into the white house.

And much smaller people also can't skimp on their taxes or draft dodge.

Simply put, Trump is an unpatriotic criminal trying to ride the populist votes into the White House.

LOL well California might be your problem retard. I pay all of the things you listed and I don't have trouble affording anything.

- 750 rent
- 500 for water/sewer, electric, garbage, internet, cable, cell phone, car insurance
- 50 for gas
- 300 for food
150 left for spending.

are you saying I ever even mentioned hillary? because I didnt you massive faggot, everyone knows that hillary is a fucking kike murderous mess, its trump that you idiots have revered as a hero when hes just a lying kike

again what could be the possible benefit of not releasing his tax return?