"Racially offensive fliers" found at the University of Michigan

Alright pol, which one of you did this?

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/09/26/racially-offensive-fliers-found-at-the-university-of-michigan-why-white-women-shouldnt-date-black-men/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9DiMR
timesofisrael.com/trump-jr-posts-photo-of-himself-with-alt-right-symbol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's happening..
The Great Un-Cuckening has begun.
This is truly a great time to be alive!

Shadilay brothers!

How is this offensive?
Fucking racists.

What does shadilay mean?

it's an italian song by a band called P.E.P.E.
The vinyl art features a frog

CNN You need to do your own research.

I know the song, but what does the word itself mean?

CNN You need to do your own research.

It means blowjobs.

It's a code word for go fuck yourself

WHAT A BUNCH OF RACIST, SEXIST, BIGOT, HOMOPHOBIC DEPLORABLES

>The alt-right symbol is literally a pyramid and a abstract shlomo face

Damn it, Cred Forums.

The Alt Right symbol looks like a jew to me.

How the fuck is that racist? Is saying anything about whites that isn't negative racist? Them calling this offensive is racist. These fucking dense racist assholes.

>white people have the right to exist

How, exactly, is this "racially offensive?"

WE WAZ JEWS?

University of Michigan President Mark (((Schlissel)))

I think this kind of sums up my issue with Cred Forums, I don't think too many people have issues with you taking pride in your euro origins, I know I don't. But practically all "White" power groups all seem to be hyper nationalistic and outwardly racist.

It confuses me even more when you start leaving out Jews and Slavs. Why are they not white? They sure look white to me.

>Jews
>White

HAHAH Get a load of this fucking guy.
Jews are so fucking anti-white it's insane.
and what is wrong with being outwardly racist?
It's called reality, we aren't all the same, we are different. It's time to swallow the pill and accept that.

Being proud of heritage is now offensive? Why does this not apply to black people? It's just being white is offensive,. Who is really trying to push this shit down our throats? Why the fuck is this stupid fucking naritive even a thing?

All those people look white to me.

Racism is bad because all the people you hate aren't going anywhere any time soon.

>not flagellating yourself for being white is now rayciss and shiet
This is why the alt right is a thing.

Jesus Christ

Is he a cartoon character?

Does anyone have any MAGA posters that I can print at my uni, similar to this guy? Nothing pro-white, but instead pro-Trump. It's only $.75 to print an 11x17 inch colored page if I buy in bulk (>30)

I'm at one of the largest Universities in Ohio, anything would help.

Fuck off leaf. Seriously, what does Shadilay translate as? Google is telling me "drops of wax oil" which sounds fucking retarded.

Identity Europa might be well suited for you. It's not focused on being edgy skinheads, it's about brotherhood of likeminded people with pride in european heritage. They have a focus on activism, like visiting campuses and putting on fliers, and have an emphasis on members being in good shape and good character.

>racially offensive
>literally just telling white people that they shouldnt feel guilty for being white

Someone please post a clear copy of this if you have it.

This will cause so much asspain for the liberals at my law school. I'll post results

>Being white and proud is "radically offensive".
This shit has to stop. How do we combat this?

So what. Racism is just the admission that there are differences between us, and that we have different qualities as a species. It has nothing to do with who is going anywhere and when.

Light skin doesn't automatically make you a European white. Jews for the most part have dark curly hair, and brown eyes, among other features not shared by most whites. They also have a higher IQ on average. There are light skinned arabs as well, and Japanese people have white skin too. There's more to being a 'white person' than having light skin.

There's nothing offensive on there to a normal person.

We combat it by being proud openly and not letting them use this to silence us.
When your friends or family say something along the lines of "that's racist" simply ask them to explain why.
The best thing you can do is keep educating yourself on topics like this so that when people bring this shit up you can dominate them in the discussion. Instead of arguing with people about it though, it's much more effective to say "I don't understand why you're saying this is race, can you explain?"

The nose knows. Oy gevalt!

I want to believe that things are going to get better, and that even after the election white identity will continue to grow and that my son and daughter will have a future in this country, that all of his stuff we see like in the OP isn't just a blip on the radar that will go away

I want to believe it. But I don't. I think we're screwed.

>dat
>fucking
>nose
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Blm
It gives them something to complain about.

Jews and Slavs have their own ethnocentric country to retreat to.
Western whites don't.
Europe has fallen.
North America is falling.

Oh we're fucked user. This is the last generation. That will know what it's like to the be the majority. We won't even fight for it

I'm a recent graduate and still live in ann arbor. Get me in on this shit.

COLLEGE ANONS: you realize how easy it is to do stuff like this, right? Just print a bunch of flyers and post them, or write on the sidewalks with chalk.

At this point ALL publicity is good publicity for white identity politics. Go out and fucking do it- go out 2am and chalk or put up fliers of yore afraid of getting caught. At the very least, you'll cause a shitstorm on campus

>be current year
>media, academia, and politicians openly attack white people in full view of the public
>white people start fighting back along racial lines
>"S-stop it, whites! Reeeeee!!"

>University of Michigan President Mark Schlissel
(Scott Soderberg/courtesy U-M)

Because most groids don't know what tribe or part of the dark continent they hail from. Remember they didn't have written language for a couple hundred years.

>offensive
>literally defensive

Alt-Right?

More like, Alt-White!

>Euro-Americans

Qhat do Anglo-Americans think about Foreigners coming over and claiming to be American? Or does America even have a National Identity?

>satanic trips
checked

I don't know but I am ready

Yep. Let the niggers and kikes show their outrage at this harmless and completely not racist poster. Then they'll soon learn what real racism is like.

The argument can be made that when the Founders said the nation was for themselves and their posterity, they meant white Europeans. Of course, they didn't think anything of black slaves back then, and considered the Indians to be outside the new nation's borders. So you could make the argument either way on the subject of "multiculturalism".

At any rate: Jewish media pushing interracial sex is an abomination and needs to be ended, along with those who push it. We have a few of those magic German brick ovens on back-order

Slavs are white.

Jews want to kill all whites so how could they be white.

thats good trolling

in the coming decades whites may wonder why they have no rights anymore

>All those people look white to me.

only retarded leftists believe racism has anything to do with skin color

you don't belong here
you have to go back

Right. I do speak up and ask questions when these topic come up. Generally being Socratic is a good approach.

Is that enough though? How far is this going to go? It's become so "normal" to trash talk white people in Universities. No one seems to notice, no one seems to care. I don't think rational arguments are going to work. These people are ideologically driven. Any hint of something they perceive as "racist" ie pro-western/pro-white is met with immediate cries of "Hate speech" and "Hitler" accusations. You can literally go to jail for being too openly pro-white.

It's infuriating and it seems to be escalating.

Are you armed enough to prevent it to happen?

We already have no rights, dude.
Under Obama's Labor Department, companies get sued for having too many whites employed. They just filed a suit against Peter Thiel's company for "racial discrimination" because he only had 44% Asian employees instead of 89%.

We need to purge this society in a big way

>White Europeans

No, you can't just make stuff up. The cointry at the time was Anglo-Saxon, everything they wrote was for Anglo-Saxons, they hayes the Irish and other White Immigrants worse than niggers. Their Anglo-Amerocan roots have been eroded and there's only about 7% ethnic Americans left. Now there is no ethnic American Identity or National Identity because of Foreigners.

immigration policy was explicitly whites only until 1960

Then why'd you ask a rhetorical question

The colonies were overwhelmingly English, then we had a gigantic assload of Germans come here, followed by everyone else. The Founder's didn't specify the Anglo race, just "Our Posterity". Since they didn't consider blacks or Indians to be equals at the time, then one will just have to interpret their meaning to be whites in general.

its hebrew for niggerloving kikes must die

Every time one of us speaks up it empowers another who was feeling too scared to do the same.
In my work place I have begun speaking up, and to my surprise almost all of my coworkers were on the same page, they had just never had the courage to speak up.

A man who has no enemies, has never stood up for anything. Even if people dislike you for what you say, people will respect you for standing up for what you believe in. It takes radical people to make changes. Id rather be shunned by some and have the emotional relief of knowing I have done everything I can. In the end were going to die, but if we all speak up at least there can be a hope for our children. Honestly we dont have time to be passive anymore.

>This happened in Ann Arbor
Holy shit no way. That place is a perfect example of smug, gated community white people

They never specified that Blacks weren't created equal to white men either. They said "All Men". That's the same arguement you are making, they didn't specify blacks weren't equal amywhere in the constitution. It was implied that at that time, it was written by Anglo men, for Anglo men, theredore you interpret it as being written purely for Anglo-Saxons. They were found of their Anglo heritage, do you think they'd be happy a bunch of Polacks and Irish are now in the majority over First Settlers? That's like basically all the Polish coming here and outbreeding us and saying our laws where interpreted for whites and they Wuz Kangs and Sheeiit.

The Germans kept to themselves and didn't assimilate, hence the big fucking Omish Communities and German speaking parts of America. They came well after the Constitution, there was some who weren'tinvolved in Colonies at the time. Now German is your biggest SlDiasprse in the U.S.

>don't hate your own skin
>this is racially offensive

Agreed. I too hope my children can grow up not being shamed for being white or believing in western values. I will continue to speak up at every opportunity. Good luck out there user.

OP here- I'm about to go to a campus meeting for "members of the U-M community who feel threatened, frustrated, demoralized, angry, and saddened by yesterday’s events" -wish me luck

They didn't think niggers were men you fucking idiot. They were beasts.

I live in a state primarily colonized by Germans and you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

God's speed user. Stay strong.

Its offensive for a white person to like himself. This is how far down the rabbit hole we have gone. If we don't constantly apologize for existing we're racist. We need to round up all the brainwashed SJWs and execute them, turn them into fertilizer

Reporting in from Ann Arbor. Wish I knew who did it, have a few friends who would love to join this. I think there's a decent size for this set -- the Republican debate watching party last night overflowed a room of 130 and 300 people showed. Only advertised via email.

Meanwhile, today we got an email about the university's new policy toward gender pronouns. Feels mixed man.

How is that racially offensive? Looks pretty affirming to me

>fake alt-right logo on side

Someone needs to rip these down and put up the same thing with our real logo on it
>pic related

Hello new friend

A year ago I was distraught with the world I was ready to commit suicide. I though it was over. I wanted to jump off my apartment and not have to live to see my race die.

Every day i find reasons to be glad I'm alive. 1488, brothers

you should put that shit on periscope or something

The R looks like a Jew. Kek branded this false flag for us.

Slaves werr regarded as 3/5 human at the time. They were still men and you can interpret that however you want.

I do. Loke O said there is roughly 50million Germans in America today. Was the constitution written in German? Were dressed in laderhousens sucking suasages? Nope. It was Anglo-Saxon. The.culture was/is Anglo-Saxon.

Are you a butthurt non-Anglo by any chance? Probably, guessing by the odds you are.

Nobody denies America was founded by Anglo-Saxons.

Moving to the land didn't make you American. It was Anglos who set out to create a Nation of a Union od States.

>Racially offensive
Keep it up kikes, just keep it up.

>Periscope

Needing the Twiiter Jew to access and fiving away your location. No thank you, google employee.

this so much this, fuck off Wolf

>itt no one knows and they hide it under the fact that you're a msm shill

u guuuise

>being white is offensive

>meme-right logo

>The Germans kept to themselves and didn't assimilate

Yeah, they literally enforce that sentiment on Kikebook. They've banned pro-white groups

I'm half English half German so please feel free to suck my cock.

Slavs are white who originate from North-Western Europe. Anyone claiming Slavs aren't white is a divide and conquer Skype.

Jews on the other hand are a Semitic people who originate from the middle-east.

Also, archive that shit, nigger.

One: You don't get to call yourself "Euro-American", even if you know where your ancestors are from. You're an American, at the most, White-American.

Two: It's curious to see how everyone is scrambling and panicking the moment whites show a hint of racial solidarity. How furious institutions clamp down on student unions and gatherings. There's power in ethnocentric behavior that non-whites and white liberals don't want white americans to recognize.

Appart from a few who fucked up your best accent.

That's why there is still German speakimg places in America to this day. As I've said, it wasn't German settlers who set out to create the Nation, it was Anglos.

>Half-German

Ahh, now I see. I'm gueesing you're not from the first Anglo settlers, and that's why you're mad. Trying to claim you are an American when you're just an immigrant, so you cling to the White Identity rather than the Ethnic Anglo-American, that's why you let foreigners come there and claim to be Anerican. Beacaue not being a true American, you'll never have the loyalty of an Ethnic American and so invite Polcaks to pillage and rape your beautiful Anglo culture.

>stop apologizing
>stop living in fear
>stop denying your heritage

Oy vey, goyim, stop being so racist.

>racially-offensive
ooga booga but muh gorilla dik make dyke pussie wet :(

I'm literally half Anglo with roots back to the first cities in Virginia.

This

>Messages of racial, ethnic or religious discrimination have no place at the University of Michigan.

Does this include black supremacy (it doesn't).

Also I don't want any foreigners here now or ever again. I'm not even sure why you're arguing with me. Germans helped build this country and there is no getting around that.

I'm all for first world European immigration. I'm against third world immigration.

So African Americans and Asian Americans don't get to call themselves that either, right?

Fuck off nigger I'm an American first, and a filthy, filthy slav second and you can't take that from me you little bitch.

Thanks for ruining my day, Satan.

Holy shit, the fire rises. tfw you were around to witness the first kindling flames of the Great Race War

>dont hate yourself for being white
>OMG THATS HATESPEECH YOU RACIST NEO-NAZI
I dont understand how these people cant just look at themselves and see how absurd they are.

I expect the whites who came here and created society in this country to call themselves just Americans, yes.

This. Most Slavs are white, by every definition.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

So If you have ancestors from Poland that makes you "American"? No, it doesn't. You only get to call yourself American if you're Anglo-Sazon and a first settler.

Otherwise being white is the only credential for being American, regardless if you've only been there 4 years or are only 2nd generation.

So you are half American then. Good, when the Anglos take back their country, you can leave and go to Germany.

>Germans help build this Country
So did the Irish. So we'll say the Irish who have been there aince the late 19th are first settlers now too and wtnic Americans? No. What about the blacks who.built the South on Slavery, America is there's too? Grow up.

>All for European immigration
You are a traitor and a white civic Nationalist. Don't you have any loyalty to your Country, or are you happy with foreigners eroding your culture?

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Cred Forums is always right. It's not just a meme

Jews hate white people so much that just pointing out that "white people exist" is considered radically offensive , and they'll whine about on a national level in their propaganda papers

Fuck I can't unsee the jew

I have a good idea for a poster, make something with the words "Black people, be proud of your great history and heritage. Make sure you never become a rarity in the world!", with some we-wuz kangs imagery, then make two almost identical but replace it with asians and whites and put them all up one day and see how people react. It'll really make the normies think.

Slavs have been the defenders of the white race for a long fucking time, the front line in medieval and renaissance times to what's looking like the last hold outs of our people.

Fucking love slavs, except Bosniaks

check the schnoz on that kike lol

I don't think jews are even hiding their anti-white racism any more. I wonder what a conversation between jews is like. We already know they call us goys but I bet there's a special term for white goys

>STOP Apologizing for that your great granmas great uncles granpas cousin 4th grade has had a cotton field and gave googles something to eat

A shame one has to even tell white people this

It's like a 'cheers!' 'salut' type thing.
Usually said before taking a big dab of pure, high grade concentrates

I love how soros even looks like some sterotypical villian from a action movie or thriller

They're hiding a lot, friend

That's common as fuck you dumb leaf. Been here all summer, eh?

Watcha doin', rabbi?

It's uncommon in Canada because 90% of the population has already bought into the self-hatred, and the other 10% know they'll be ostracised for going against the groupthink.

they were not regarded as human at all until around the 1830's.
There is literally nothing wrong with combining western europeans into one nation. Either you have a proxy or the ayran-hating eternal anglo meme is fucking real

Do it for her.

cuck

I fucking hate ann arbor. Berkeley of the midwest

>Every time one of us speaks up it empowers another who was feeling too scared to do the same.

This is so important to understand. If you are at least average looking, reasonably fit and reasonably articulate with your speaking points, you will inspire others around you. You will be surprised at how much solidarity you might find.

>How is this offensive?
>Fucking racists.
This.
Just like the wiki, every shitskin pride is pride, white pride is thought crime.

Lol don't these kikes understand the hate makes us even stronger?

Make America Great

Go with a pro white poster so our race doesn't die out it'll wake up a few white kids and then it will spread

Just go for a simple pro white instead

Aryan isn't a race, it's a made up word.

>Nothing wrong with creating a white nation

Nothingnwrong with that. But what's the point of saying you're American then? These white people are still foreigners, you are obviously not an erican amd are basically okay with foreigners coming over there.

I'm a British Nationalist, Britain for the British (Celts and Anglos) only. No Polish, No French, No Germans, regardless of they are white or not, Inhave pride in my country and don't want foreigners here. You wouldn't understand being American, but that is what Nationalism means here, because we have an Ethnic identity and national identity. Whereas American is now full foreigners (white and black) who incourage immigration and destroying their Anglo culture.

Please, KYS, you are not a rrue American.

I was talking to the person who made the poster. We all know who invented the (((alt-right))) meme.

Sauce pls

Solid divide and conquer posts my Jewish friend. We can't let white people unite or it can get scary for our people friend.

>offensive
>Googles and Skypes do it all the time

Yeah fuck you

I saw this at the Union.

Any Cred Forumsacks want to meet up irl in Ann Arbor?

the flier is right, speak up, anyone who says this is offensive is the real racist. stop tolerating it.

Nice stealth merchant

>race tensions are high

Because Googles are shooting people and rioting you fucking retards.

the alt-right considers slavs white. jews are debatable. yes they are white, but why should that matter when they're anti-white at every turn.

>yes they are white
no

Its possible to define us as nonwhite, but face it normal people recognize us as white

>white people exist

but they don't

I don't think anyone is denying that ITT. That's why it's been so easy for skypes to pin all of their crimes and corruption on us.

>Sauce pls
I donno. Im not very well versed in porn, Alex Jones.
Remy Lacroix
She do it in the but.

DOTR when

Not divode and conquer. As I said you don't understand becasue you have no wthnic identity in yoir country. It's the opposite of the Jewish agenda as Jews are not British. You are.nit a nationalist and don't understand.

You are the Jew who wants to erode your Anglo culture and bring in foreingers. You're a Marxist and a traitor to America.

She basically does blacks as here thing and you post 1488, you are retarded and deserve to be portrayed how you are in Hollywood.

Shit didn't read clearly you're idea sounds better

>Giving clicks to WaPo

archive.is/9DiMR

Now the jews are actually fucking involved.
>mfw we need to gas them before this gets out of hand

timesofisrael.com/trump-jr-posts-photo-of-himself-with-alt-right-symbol/

pure jews are not white. most american jews are however.

>The Germans kept to themselves and didn't assimilatell

The Germans changed their last names and stopped speaking German solely to assimilate.
The Germans are America

Apologize

If by "American" Jews you mean Ashkenzi Jews, again, you're wrong. The only Jews who are white are converts, and they make up a very small minority.

>white people have the right to exist

Wow that sort of hate speech, we better all dark for a while to hide from the sensitivity squads for even thinking those words.

>Anglo-Saxon
>Anglo
>Saxon
>German