Who won the debate

The greatest mind of our generation gives his opinion on the debate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqo_83A95VY

>is an atheist
"great mind"

>almost 16 minutes

Nah.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

you mock but t j sums it up well here (so far anyway)

He gave Hillary a B- and Trump a C+

Bush ended the Iraq war.

Obama BTFO

Why must you copy and paste this in every thread?

Well, he is a Bernie supporter, so that in itself is proof that very few Americans share his opinion.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Burgers on suicide watch after Trump got BTFO with no real answers to any questions while Hilary had actual responses

I'm not sure who won but the American public was the one that lost.

>Were going to write a counterargument
>See flag
>Not worth it

hissssssss
sss-s-snake

>Taking anything AA says serious after those pics of him shoving a cucumber up is ass

I shiggy diggy

Nice meme

Isn't that the dude that stuck a banana up his ass? I don't really care what he has to say, desu.

>not putting things up your butt

missin' out, m8

I'm good fampai. I've heard heroin is great, but i'm still not gonna check it out.

This.

Since when Atheist are consider "Great Mind"?
The greatest contribution they made is a atomic bomb

Please discontinue shit bait or be eliminated.

>Posting HIM here

Back to plebbit

delet htis

That's extremely impressive though.

Lol, what do you even do with your life?

U.S. shouldn't trade with the other 95% of the people on the planet

did he get less fat? Did he eat bananas instead of putting them in his ass?

>Negro intellectual

Shitpost and masturbate

>play video

first minute:

>Trump is the most liberal because he opposes free trade
>I don't like either candidate, they're both terrible XD

>close video

This is some strong nigger shit.

Have you had a psyche evaluation because you seem nuttier than a snickers to me.

>TPP, NAFTA
>free trade

yea, for the two fucking questions lester asked her, she certainly didn't feel bombarded. God damn leaves man, god damn leaves.

Trump completamente la destruyó.

Él habló de los planes y políticas y Clinton acaba de hablar sobre Trump reales.

La tenía contra las cuerdas todo el tiempo. Lo único que podía hacer era arrogante sonrisa de satisfacción mientras ella estaba perdiendo. Fue embarazoso para ella y para el Partido Demócrata.

Casi todas las encuestas, excepto para LOL (((CNN))) están de acuerdo.

Trump dominada

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, hillfags, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

BANANA SLAMMA

Liberals don't have any conviction.

They make points and then refute their own points in a regressing way.