Mfw all this CTR damage control

>mfw all this CTR damage control

Even with every major news organization shilling for Hill, you still can't shape the consensus.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1469737285236.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1473375128498.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moar doge plz

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>Vast Left Wing conspiracy

Face it, your boy couldn't even stay on topic for 5 minutes without reverting to jobs. Hillary said it best, "there's more to the presidency than just jobs".

You can call it shilling, but I don't want some inexperienced hack in the White House. Hillary has 28 years experience and has what she needs to get the job done

>28 years of experience
>in corruption, kingmaking, and turning everything she has touched into utter shit
Really makes you think

>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

It was the other way around, autismo burger.

Shillary should kill Trump by bringing up that he got scammed in both Mexico and China. The Big Dealer is an Utter Failure.

POO IN LOO

Lol, I bet you believe ISIS was created by Hillary too. You fags will believe anything without a shred of evidence and you think you know whats best for this country.

Spare me...

Babbys first copy noodles

SCAT IN SAT
I
N

S
A
T

Wtf is ctr?

>can't even stay on topic for 5 minutes
>didn't even have more than 2 minutes to speak
>wow he sucks!!

Yeah, I've been seeing this for a couple of days already and don't know what it means too

ive got the best words SNIFFFF can somebody call sean hannity? wheres sean hannity SNIFFFFF he knows SNIIFFFF ask him about CHYNA snifffffffffffffffff

Correct the Record TM. Paid Hillshills.

Correcting the Record. Its a Clinton organization, basically they are professional shills. You can look up more about it

Quit taking the bait Taco-nigger.

Also, the wall is getting built, and you are going to pay for it.

Thanks, senpai

>Can't into hyperbole
>Supports the most hyperbolic candidate in America

kys

>Everyone I don't like is a shill

Why can't you guys just accept that people outside your hugbox like Hillary? She won because Trump is a paranoid conspiracy monger like yourself

Drink the lemonade pleb.

Im sorry you can never be taken seriously pajeet, but you're totally right

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

Then get the fuck out of our hug box nigger. You're a fucking shit-fucking short armed bandit.

Trump dominated...

I seriously woke up today, read Cred Forums and the news and thought it went horribly. Then i actually watched it and he was great. dunno wtf is going on desu

The more they post their stupid shit it just proves that Trump didn't lose. I didn't like some of the shit he said and wouldn't say it was a knockout but it certainly wasn't a loss. If it was 3 rounds of boxing I'd call it it 8-7 Clinton because they both had a few fouls.

>literally pay people to pretend to have their opinion
>literally pay people to pretend to support Hillary
>still lose in all the polls
>still get BTFO by Big Don
>still lose the top Twitter trend
>#TrumpWon still trending

Soros is FUMING right now

>you still can't shape the consensus.

>indian guy makes based post
>people can't contain their poo memes

REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1469737285236.png/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1473375128498.jpg/

hmm

it's the new JIDF that Cred Forums fears

fukken saved, post this shit in every CTR thread

Forced meme is forced

See also: the smug Hillary / wojak Trump meme that CTR has been trying to push here for the past couple of hours

>Drumpf fags in so much denial they think anyone disagreeing with them is a shill
He lost the debate. Your candidate sucks. Get over it.

>Hill fags in so much denial they think anyone disagreeing with them is a racist

She lost the debate. Your candidate sucks. Get over it.

CONSTRUYE