How do we meme the FN into office?

How do we meme the FN into office?

>Those legs and wavy black dress

>la France apaisée
Why would we want to meme up that cuck?

As if you had a better option.
Henry de Lesquen could have played it smooth but he preferred blow it.

We can start by doing an shoping an xray on pic related

We wait more normies being removed by great multiculturalism.fr then they will meme for us, or vote for more left faggotry

rolling for FN presidency

We have to wait until the 8th of november.
If we let our meme force slip from Trump, it won't be pretty.

The cuck treason is high for French people.

I want to suck Marion's clit.

France is beyond saving. Only arabs live in France

Save us please Marion like Jeanne d'Arc did once!

Wait for the next terrorist attack

DUBS OF TRUTH
>DUBS OF TRUTH
DUBS OF TRUTH
>DUBS OF TRUTH
DUBS OF TRUTH
>DUBS OF TRUTH
DUBS OF TRUTH
>DUBS OF TRUTH
DUBS OF TRUTH
>DUBS OF TRUTH

>DUBS OF TRUTH
DUBS OF TRUTH?

how to meme about the islamist attacks and general havoc caused by muslims in French?

Stuff like can't stump the Trump combined very accurate and cherry picked remarks by Trump on how he rethorically defeated political opponents combined with the lowest entertainment possible by memes, a catchy song and more memes.

How to do that in French you might ask?
My experience with French people is that they think sex jokes are super funny, so make a Youtube cahnnel/ meme pictures with those kind of jokes.
>Make Sarkozy look like a transsexual
>Make Hollande dudeweedlmao laughing at the deaths of countrymen. Maybe even claim that he is secretly sent from Amsterdam (Hollande, honhonhon)

Do you want me to continue?

post pepe frog XD

You can't. The alt-right fags can't even meme Trump to win the debate.

ahh yes, I was just distracted by the FN presidency get
This will certainly help as well yes.

Maybe to prepare the minds of the masses that the next tragedy could have been prevented and spread that around already, so that when the day comes of the next cull of French lives by our muslim brethren people should feel like they can act against it by voting FN.

And we need motivation to keep spouting out memes for the presidency!

au secours?

kys shill

>Smart money is on bremain

OOOH BOY AM I GONNA BET ON TRUMP!

You don't. You meme Debout la France into office instead.

why?

Their politics are superior.

Marion is beautiful but FN is retarded on economy.

sounds plausible

oh well I can't vote for the elections anyway ;^)

Here it is

Would

>wait for the next terror attack

Then this happens.

I laughed too hard at this.

Something about how shoddy of a photoshop it is makes it great.

marine is gross and old fàm, most french milfs are 10 times better than her

This is lame but I have to admit I laughed pretty loudly when I read "Sarkozy as a transsexual" so maybe you're actually right.

I intend to make something like Can't Stump the Trump because that doesn't require as much skill as other things. I already started editing videos to hit on Juppé.

Yann Merkado is starting a vlog but his voice and maneurism are a bit weird and not really convincing. He's better on twitter.

Something I thought about was translating smuggies, or doing something a bit like Redpanels.

The only reason we support the FN in the first place is because they're anti-immigration. Dupont-Aignan is a cuck. All he is good for is rally us in the second round.

What are the chances of significant civil unrest or a civil war in France in the next 5 years?

I'm joining the FFL in January so I'm hoping I get the chance to remove some kebab.

What is Debout la France's stance on immigration exactly?

Civil unrest: almost certain
Article-16 temporary presidential dictatorship: expectable
Coup: possible
Civil war: not impossible but you'd need to have at least two armies facing each other

Apparently the Frenchies are currently observing a group called "Black Lily" which is made up of far right Catholic bishops,businessman,politicians and military officers who are sick and tired of the Islamisation of France. Fearing a coup as one of the officers is a serving French general with a lot of men who see him favourably.

But that was like 2 years ago not heard anything about that since. Unrest is certain but whether it means any real change is questionable. It's pretty much the same state of affairs across western,northern and central Europe.

Basically any word in French can be used for some percerted sexual deeds as well so make all the opponents look like they are exaggeratedly sexual deviants I guess?
I know not that much about French politics but would it go to far to draw valls and hollande as necrophiliacs that let terror happen so they can have sex with dead people (or dead toddlers in case of Valls) or is that just too cringy?

Maybe the trick is to ease people into this kind of shock humor and not go all out immediately.

I'm just spamming ideas for you here

She is a really pretty gal.

Ooh La La! No memes. Just love and compassion.

Yeah that was possibly bullshit. Making a coup over gay marriage would have been ridiculous anyway.

Pretty much the same as the regular right wing, promising to "master" and "regulate" immigration ("only" 10,000 refugees a year, for instance). But for jus soli and naturalization would only require to speak French and sign a paper.

>based on the peso
Who tf cares about the peso?

That's edgy but why not. We could make something like Murdoch Murdoch, a shitty animation with stock pictures and memes. Could be fun.

>my neighbor is having sex again

>Polls and bets are saying Britain will remain
Really makes you think lads.

You guys have to make Sarkozy and the Repubicains look like cucks.

She makes it to the second round easily, but you just have to make sure that she gets support from the centre-droite.

Make Sarkozy look like an ass to make that happen (and believe me, there is plenty of material).

Exactly. We also have to be the cool kids.

Basically:
>make Juppé the biggest cuck (plenty of material), also old and literally Hollande 2.0
>Sarkozy as a mix of Crooked Hillary and Lyin' Ted
>Macron as a puppet
>Hollande as Jeb (!)
>Melenchon as crazy Bernie who preps the bull

let's hope you frenchies actually do it

(also: gib bäck Elsaß)

I hope so my brother, I hope so...

Question pour quelqu'un:
When are the primaries? (in both PS and LR)
Is Juppé or Sarkozy the favourite?

Spamming ideas is the way to go. If the memes have any resonance to them they will spread and if not then they are harmless.

Right wing in November, left wing in January.
Juppé is by far the favorite in polls, both in the primaries and election. But the media and politicians hype Sarkozy instead and act as if it was likely he would get qualified. Mostly because it would make things more interesting. Also Juppé is such a cuck on Islam and immigration (more than Hollande and Valls - he's openly for multikulti, finding "reasonable accomodation" with islamists and financing mosques) that Sarkozy will grill him on that during the campaign. The only unknown is whether leftists will massively come to vote Juppé in the primaries.

fyi, primaries are won by those who really control the party:

LR - Sarkozy
PS - Hollande

TL-DR; Primaries are a fraud, worldwide

But-but, how can vote in the primaries?

i really don't understand why media will push for Sarkozy, he does way worse vs Le Pen than Juppé in 2nd round in the polls.

Yes, this too. Rigging the vote itself may be hard but Sarkozy pretty much bought the support of the party's midrank elected officials including people who claimed they would never support him, and he controls all the data on right wing sympathizers.

Because if Juppę is qualified then he's more or less ensured to get to second round and have a big victory against Le Pen - with 60% at least. No challenge at all. So people won't follow the election much and they'll lose money.

If Sarkozy is the candidate though, so many people hate him, he has so much scandals etc. that there's a chance he wouldn't even get to second round. All the candidates now polling at 15 could hope gaining the few percents needed to qualify and maybe then win it all. Everyone would be excited about the polls, speculating, and so on. And so they will watch TV.

I wish I had a pet bald eagle.

How much yen do they even give for shilling~?