This board was once the alternative to ignorant politically correctness on internet...

This board was once the alternative to ignorant politically correctness on internet, it was a nice place to debate controversial themes, but now Cred Forums has literally become the right-wing tumblr, and you are the right-wing sjws. You tried to fight your enemy and became the exact monster you were trying to fight. This board is now an echo-chamber, a "safe-space". Anyone is allowed to have a moderate opinion, and people get extremelly triggered for anything. You cherry-pick isolated facts and view that facts as if they define the totality of society. You think the radical ideas portrayed by a small part of society are shared by every single person on earth.
You think of yourselves as enlightened and special people, some of you think they're special because they're white, some because they're european etc. This is nothing more than a "special snowflake syndrome".
You think everyone is trying to attack or harm your culture, your values, yoir beliefs, your ethnicity, etc. This is just another form of "victim complex".

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/
youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/15622975.2010.541282?journalCode=iwbp20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I blame redditors from the_donald, Cred Forums is mostly newfags now.

>inb4 shill

kys my man

>1 post by this ID
Betcha.

I 100% agree

Agreed

This

And exactly this t. someone who's browsing this place since /new/

Recognizing Shills: Shills expect you to read ALL THAT SHIT, because they are paid by the word, and because liars need room in which to build their lies, while the truth is simple.

I support Trump but this board should really stop being a trump fan page.

We aren't fucking libertarian faggots who just want an excuse to engage in our vices. Shut up and toe the line because we are saving the white race, one pepe at a time.

If you think humans can live without significant authority without degenerating into leftist heathens, step outside. Notice how those who rebel he hardest, never had to follow rules to begin with.

Why hello /r/the_donald

yep. the world can be boiled down into simple black and white statements. keep that mind stimulated.

>the truth is simple
Literally saying that the real world is black and white.

Nothing is "simple"

(YOU)

t. Sargon of Blackdad

(you) 2 m8

He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

Cred Forums was never nice. go home newfag, er cancer, idk anymore.

>Cred Forums can only be twitter sized responses
>because reading paragraphs is hard lol

Get the fuck off this board.

Everything eventually becomes a charicature of itself and then collapses into a new paradigm.

Everything.

Right wing ideas are motivated by paranoia, I thought that was obvious.

>inb4 ITS A FUCKING LEAFFFF

Thank you for Correcting the Record, faggot.

You're right but u also have autism.

I once was a liberal afraid that I was turning into a conservative. They had switched from science and reason to anti-vax and anti-gmo. They had switched from debating hard facts to shouting out their opponents with bruised feelings and ad hominem attacks. They once cared about everyone, now they only care about select identities. They once were the dissidents, and now they are the authority. The only thing is that liberals in authority are worse than conservative republicans. They silence and attack your ability to exist. They are hegemons that want to control what is acceptable for you to think. At least the religious right would leave you alone in your depravity.

Then I realized I had not moved, society had. It has become a moronic, pseudo-science that cannot handle the power it currently has and deserves to be destroyed at all costs. You are a moron incapable of understand the larger societal shifts. I disagree completely.

>i'm saving the white race by shitposting frog memes on an anime board with my peers who all share a minority opinion

Pol has become a parody of itself. This isnt a bad thing. People will come on here in hopes of having a good laugh. They come back enough and eventually they'll spot opinions that they somewhat agree with. Repeat this process for a certain length of time and pretty soon they're full blown Alt-Right.

conservatives are the actual niggers of america. they are reactionary and feel threatened all the time

"Apart from the anterior cingulate cortex, other brain structures may also show patterns of neural activity that reflect political attitudes. Conservatives respond to threatening situations with more aggression than do liberals [1] and are more sensitive to threatening facial expressions [5]. This heightened sensitivity to emotional faces suggests that individuals with conservative orientation might exhibit differences in brain structures associated with emotional processing such as the amygdala."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/

Nailed it

Look, I haven't changed since 2000. I know you millennials don't remember that, but I do.

I remember when being a liberal meant opposing an extremely stupid war in Iraq.

Now it means pretending a man in a dress is a woman and pretending niggers aren't violent retards.

I got driven off every other platform for my views. I ended up here. All I do is tell the fucking truth.

Cred Forums is just reactionary and likes truth-telling, like me. If we get a right-wing president it'll go back to being left-leaning anarchist like it was under Bush.

The influx of new-fags fawning over trump has killed this boards.
I called it months ago. I made a thread noting how there were 43 threads about trump and was told people would stop making them, and its got worse.

It's fucking Election season, the biggest one yet, what do you fucking expect? Everyone is gonna turn into a extremist

It's because Trump is Le Trole King XD.

They'll fuck off back to the_donald soon enough.

>At least the religious right would leave you alone in your depravity.

Bullshit. Both lefts and rights set in their ideals attempt to control everyone tries to fucking do that, but since conservatives are losing their grip over society the left is taking the opportunity to make them shut up.

>1 post by this ID

This

In addition to that, the reason they are conservative in the first place and want to impose restrictive social policies to others (specifically the whole "MUH DEGENERACY" stuff) is because their brain understands that society has advanced socially too rapidly for them to catch up, so they want to forcefully drag it down to a lesser, more primitive state of social development, where "women are not whores" and so on. A society that forces people to be more predictable and not "degenerate" would result in an easier way for them to find a mate, which is the sole reason they subconsciously desire it - they know that the modern women do not find socially undeveloped people like them attractive.

Notice how most people who root for liberalization are really outgoing, while the ones who want to revert something (reactionaries) are usually not outgoing at all.

t. ex-natsoc

I agree with you, but eventually it'll swing back to what it was.

After Trump's debate fiasco last night you could already see some rational Cred Forumsacks calling out the Donald for being a complete moron and ruining his own chances. In a place like reddit you wouldn't be able to see this type of dissention.

We got filled with a new wave of teenagers who use right-wing beliefs to be edgy and different than their peers

Click any thread like

"today in my English 101 class the teacher said Drumpf and played a Jon Oliver video, what can I do about all these fucking leftists?"

and look how many of them admit to being dumb little fucks straight out of high school with no knowledge of the world

Hell, just the average ability to spell and post a coherent sentence has gone way down in the past year.

>Im saving society by posting memes and anime in an internet page 99% of people never heard about

Last few weeks has been such a flood of new faggot trash. Communist threads, shill threads, redpill me on this threads, people talking unironically about Noam Chomsky. It's gotten so fucking gay here, I've migrated almost fully at this point

What a fucking hipster. Of course, you are above all since you are both anti-Hillary and anti-Trump.

Take your sanctimonious bullshit and go cry in a different corner. Trump means the destruction of the political correctness, which is the essence of this board. If you can't comprehend why some here are drawn to that, then you can fuck off to tumblr.

>Some shit band nobody ever heard of

Kek, if I ever form a band I hope this name isn't already taken

>you are the right-wing sjws
hot opinions kid. Cred Forums is not one person

Really made me think.

Go back to neogaf OP you fuckino favela monkey.

Recognizing Newfags: Newfags expect you to conform to what the Internet told them Cred Forums was before they got here, because they don't know how to lurk moar before shitposting, and because they only know a handful of buzzwords, they will inevitably overuse them when they see anything they don't like

Posting in an ebin slider thread. Add me to the screenshot.

100% correct

Cred Forums is one person

Nigga you think we really care about helping society? We are only playing games with the election, and the fact that you can post means that this is not a safe-space.

>Some rich celeb has a reaction to mainstream political ideas
>literal destruction of political correctness
I think it will have the opposite effect: it will actually unite and radicalize the left against the personification (or should I say a caricature) of their opposing beliefs.

>hurr durr le conservative brains respond more to negative stimulus le haha dumb conservatives.
has it ever occured to you that the people with an eye out for danger always detect real danger first?

Are you joking? The religious right tolerated gay pride parades, feminist cringe shit, and all other forms of sociopathic left sjw garbage. While the left has worked to destroy western civilization, they let them be. Seems like offering such irresponsible psychopaths such freedoms was a mistake in retrospect.

and you dont come here often. im guessing every 4 years or so. this change has been gradual. any one thinking that all of a sudden its changed is stupid and a poser

its still anti PC culture. this is just the logical progression. SJW's are uber PC

>implying right wingers are actually unable to post on Tumblr

The best part is these fags haven't weathered a storm before, they think just shouting shill at every post they don't like is going to work, but just like every other fucking movement that has tried this, they will eventually realize the truth behind the sentiment that Cred Forums is not one person and people here don't have to agree with you

this, wtf is happening. It's like half of Cred Forums users just vanished.

refer to

stop nazi shaming nao!

Cred Forums is the ellis island of newfags right now and it hurts.

That's funny, because the existence of Donald Trump is a reaction to the thought police of the left. I guess we shall see if PC can win over freedom of thought.

True, but I don't think you are going to get banned anytime soon on here.

Half of Cred Forums did vanish. We've had an influx of newfags who have taken over the board with their 10 trump general threads every minute.
What fucking policies does he even have? People are saying that he's brought nationalism to the mainstream... ugh... where? I don't see any nationalism in him. I see a retard who can barely speak English and has 0 policies to get rid of the illegal aliens invading his country.

how profound. you see something you're continually looking for. and...??

you fancy yourselves the protectors of america?

tumblr has much stronger moderation than Cred Forums. You can actually have a political discussion here, even if most people obviously lean a certain way

How many people are just joking about liking trump here?

You fucking cry babies should create a gated tumblr community where you can keep your ideas pure and unadulterated by the rational thoughts of others. Heaven forbid you should have your ideas challenged in any way.

Who /strawman/ here?

Tumblr is good at creating safespaces. This isn't as bad as it sounds. You can have about any kind of conversation you want. But it means you'll never hear any disagreement.

That's why it's tranny central. Such a retarded idea could never persist here. I think Cred Forums has mainly driven the trannies out by now.

He and Hillary are both steaming piles of offal, and I should know, we elected one just recently. Where's Ron Paul when you need him?

DELETE THIS

>Post this shit
>Not instantly deleted by moderators
>gripes about it being a hugbox, echo chambers, circlejerk or whatever you will call it.
You are no better than Colin Kaepernick without the status.

Newfag.

We've been calling people JIDF since this board was drafted.

Astroturfing is a proven fact.

It's also become a hotbed for trolls to bait and actual shills to come in undisguised. The media reporting on Pepe was genius as we've been flooded by the refugees and hidden extremists in the exact way we've been worried about IRL. The election doesn't help either

I've been criticizing Trump all morning and haven't been attacked once. In fact, I met people who agree with me.

You only become tumblr if you refuse to set aside previously held beliefs in the wake of new evidence.

With the evidence of Trump's absolute ineptitude in last night's debate, those who continue to support him unconditionally are being branded as shills for r/the_donald, as they should be. Even people sympathetic to the Trump movement like myself can see he fucked up big time.

People who support everything from communism to Hillary are welcome to post here. I won't deny that there are stormfront and r/the_donald people who claim everybody who disagrees with them are shills. But there are still people here with interesting interpretations of events, and those who want to talk freely tend to stick around longer than those who want to drown out alternate opinion with garbage.

I dont reply because i fewl triggeres or to even defend myself. Its really to point out all the hypocrisy

gr8 b8 m8. I r8 8/8

> you are always vigilant and catch things early and u think thats great for a safe and healthy society?
>fucking no fun having autist im going to have unprotected sex at a pride parade and adopt a family of refugee "children" because im noce cool and relaxed all the timme noting can stop my post modern hedonism, philosophy, nor quality of life
yes

this so much, before Cred Forums harbor it was somewhat more decent, but now its a complete shillfest

though a month ago there were some redpilling threads going on in the wake of the CTR announcement

At least a third of the replies are "shill shill shill CTR!!"

It IS an echo chamber lad. Nothing like what Cred Forums used to be once

Ron Paul is the equivalent of instituting a 15th century law and economy in the middle of the 21st century. Shit changes. Get with the times.

you aren't a truth teller, you're a fucking prick racist faggot

Quit being fucking paranoid, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's psychotic degradation of society. What the fuck could the religious right do aside from protest, complain and do whatever to shut others down? Do you not realize that is EXACTLY what the religious right tries to do and is what leftists find themselves doing now? Quit being so goddamn paranoid and realize the irony

also
>gay pride parades are sociopathic
lol, god you're nuts

No you stupid nigger.
This HAS become a gated fucking echo chamber. 6 gorillion newfags like yourself have flooded this board calling anyone who realises you're about to elect a raging sperglord for president a CTR shill.
Let me guess, you've been here 4 months? And you'll fuck off after shillary gets elected?

If noticing that blacks commit a lot of crime and aren't very smart is racist, then I guess that makes me a racist.

I am a faggot though, full marks for observation.

>t. Shilldon Shillington the 3rd, esquire

Yeah I lightly skimmed that shit and I got was
>you used to have discussion
>but now you don't
>echo chamber now
>something about the white race
If you want to have a discussion do it. Bring something to the table. The problem is the shills never do so that's when I go "safe space" and tell them to fuck off. Actual discussion and I'll engage them.

sage for not being your personal blog fag

Wow,wow. You have completely exposed me right now. By the way I am in fact a jewish sjw payed millions by both Hillary and the Cultural Marxism Association to destroy this website. I actually spent three months writing and rewriting this post so that it would have just the right amount of paragraphs so that it would completely brainwash everyone, but now you have defeated me. You have defeated my plans of world domination and destruction of society through online hypnosis. I am ashamed. I am worthless.
Congratulations. After many years of experience in brainwashing and hypnosis never once was I unmasked, but today I am a loser, a defeated man.

This place isn't as good as it has been in the past, this is objective fact.

Cred Forums is mostly fags, what did you expect?

You niggers have plenty of places where you can post your stretched out anus in stalkings with impunity.
You come to a board filled with Nazis and cry about nobody wanting to look at your butthole?

JIDF has and always will be a meme.

Is that a thinly veiled "current year" reference? If so, well played. If not, fuck yourself cunt.

newfag detected

This has and never will be a nazi board. Only edgelord newfag 16 year olds go in natsoc threads.

That's retarded. Words mean things. Ron paul would be for a gold standard, religious feedom, free markets and lowered regulation. 15th century economy would be state capitalism, feudal land-based wealth system, religious law, etc. You are so stupid you can't see beyond buzzwords reported on media. Actually look into Ron Paul before you compare what he wants to do with the 15th century.

I'm not even a libertarian.

i'm not a liberal nigger loving cuck, but jesus titty fucking christ... where did the priest touch you?

got some guilt stored up, eh? who else has self-loathing... oh yeah. THE JEWS.

lighten up francis.

Those are still traditional and a part of board culture ever since stormfront meme'd it's way into relevance.

they're also fairly contained so meh.

If you can't see the society engineering of liberals trying to create their human utopia that shits on genetics, the human disposition, and fucking common sense, then you are fucking lost. Yes, the religious right tried to do that as well, but not in the last 40 years. I care about who is shitting on me today more than 50 years ago. If you are one of those "gender is a social construct" types, then there is no room for discussion on this.

Abyss etc.. Maybe Cred Forums will recover one day. I do enjoy the nigger riot threads though, they are quite funny.

godwins law

lol sucks to live in a country that has a religious right

>You come to a board filled with Nazis
No, you are the refugees here.

/r/the_donald leddit cancer took over.

Just burn it all fucking down

How fucking original. You hate both Hillary and Donald trump. You are a god damn unique snow flake with massive intellect above all. Let's get you a god damn medal for internet bravery.

> it will actually unite and radicalize the left against the personification (or should I say a caricature) of their opposing beliefs

I doubt it. The left, today, is a shadow of its former self. It basically became social-democracy lite after if basically imploded during the better half of the 20th century.

Today, they are nothing more than a liberal parasite. People forget; a few years ago, it was mostly the "left" pushing for BREXIT. "The EU is neoliberal and imperialistic", you cried for years.

But when conservatives were the ones actually successfully advocating for it you can't wait to get your mouth full of liberal dick and ally with them. I have seen literal socialists here suddenly become economic pragmatists, Same shit with MERCOSUL here.

You're probably too young to remember, but when it came to be under Collor the entire left was against it, until the liberals pushed their dicks so far up their asses they had to convince themselves it was actually a strategic move against the US.

What's funny is that today's conservatives are the closest thing you have to a rebelious, anti-globalist and anti-liberal push. Today's progressives are either unexpressive classical-marxist dinossaurs, who are politically irrelevant, or confused neo-progressives like you who play the liberal game without realising it.

And I say all this as something of a center-right liberal myself. I just find it funny when people like you are so confused about what you're fighting against

You don't understand Godwin's law.

Yeah, it's pretty lame nowadays.

I really can't believe how they think anyone who dissents is automatically a shill. Their heads are so far up their asses they can't fathom anyone not supporting their policies or candidate.

"Red-pilling" is just another way of saying spoon feed me what I want to hear.

I like how Cred Forums's immune system is rejecting this Drumpf cancer.

That's why this board is best board. All retardation is temporary.

Does that stop you from articulating a message? Please dont tell this place is an echo chamber because a majority support a candidate. Dont try to oppress others voices and foist equality like sjws.

Websites that have virtually no restrictions to free speech cannot becomes echo-chambers you stupid faggot. The fact that you are allowed to express your shitty opinion and have everyone see it proves just the opposite.

>you are not allowed to not have a polarized view and if you disagree with either candidates you're a pretentious hipster lol

> since conservatives are losing their grip over society the left is taking the opportunity to make them shut up.
Lmao, it depends on what you call "conservatives". If by that you mean the religious right, you might have a point. If you mean capitalists, you're an idiot. Capitalism pretty much destroyed the left

>THE JEWS
Implying they are innocent

>Speaking the truth as if it is untrue in a sarcastic way.
Another level of Jewing?

Does that mean you'll recover soon?

>pretending there are no threats to civilization
>lol you think there are threats to civilization u are mentally ill

>Cred Forums has literally become the right-wing tumblr
POST OF THE YEAR

>All retardation is temporary.
Ive only been posting here for a couple years
When does it stop? It's been pretty unbearable every time something halfway interesting happens

>you are not required to come up with any real solutions yourself because your only skill is criticizing the honest efforts of others.

go back to you stupid newfag

Nice attempt at a diversion with the gender politics. Again, you're acting so paranoid and as if what you are saying about the human disposition and common sense aren't subjective from you. You use vague terminology to relay your paranoia, and are you implying the religious right doesn't try to engineer society to this day? Religion is like the fucking definition of social engineering.

>common sense aka what I personally think

RARE
A
R
E

What genetics. Did Curious George leave a shitstain on the inside of your genetics book and you thought it was Science telling you're the master race.

FUCK ALL YOU redpilled newfag sperglords rolling up here with your caucasoid/negroid fuckstain 18th century pseudo bullshit science. You aren't cool because you aren't SJW's. You're the absolute fucking worst.

its US election time, I remember the ron paul shitter, it was the same back then.

come back in december to see the difference

but Cred Forums is le satire

you think "the joke" is actual board culture, while not realizing, it's a double down

HOW

NEW

ARE

YOU

Agreed.

I lost so much respect for Cred Forums last night during the furious poll rigging damage control operations.

>pol is one person
Get stuffed Google.

This, Cred Forums is getting worse, and it really was started (or maybe accelerated) by Cred Forums harbor.

Jesus christ, there are so many whining babies on this board, maybe it is a SJW victimhood utopia waiting to bloom.

>Questioning others provides no benefit.

ITT: Angry liberals upset Cred Forums isn't their private safe-space and always get btfo with logic.

>expect you to read ALL THAT SHIT

This is literally a SJW meme.

No the religious right is not trying to engineer society. They have their own communities and leave all the degenerates alone now. There hasn't been an inquisition since the 1400s unless you are counting the current SJW inquisition trying to root out all opposing thought.

yeah but niggers are dumb, this is fact

I mean I love the Trump memes, but the constant shill accusations are boring now.

This is great to me. I've been browsing Cred Forums on and off for years now, just to have a laugh and ironically shitpost and enjoy the memes because it's not a particularly good board for political discussion. Whenever a big influx of outsiders or lefty oldfags trying to reinsert themselves here I try to have fun by make serious discussions

But seriously, the whole "Cred Forums=SJW" thing is a horrible strategy. The board has always allowed hard opposition to exist. Trying to change the board to the left is not going to work with those arguments. Bullying bullies with their own words against them is not as magically effective as you may want it to be

Not even remotely comparable by simple virtue of the fact that Cred Forums is an anonymous board that shits on tripfags, if you believe you are being attacked for your political beliefs then it's because they're poorly argued or you're a pussy thatyou can't stand behind their points when met with criticism.

Get over yourself,Cred Forums does not exist to affirm your beliefs

>Questioning others is all I have to bring to the table.

See? This
This is the problem. Fags like you start screaming CTR everytime someone disagrees with you.
It's childish and stupid, and also is what's killing this board
There's no discussion anymore, only ab echochamber of opinions and pepple who don't like being challenged calling everyone shills

This, fuck off with the "us vs them" black and white mentality. It's possible to not be on either side.
This place used to be a funny place to laugh at politically incorrect shit happening, but somewhere along the line Cred Forums took itself too seriously and now there's a sizable chunk of users who think they actually have an effect on the fucking US election of all things.

See? That's what people don't get. It's good that there are commie, sjw and liberal threads here. That's how discussion works
82 fucking Trump generals and people screaming "shill" at everyone is bad and annoying

>This board was once the alternative to ignorant politically correctness on internet
No, it was ALWAYS a home to Fascists and Lolbertarians. Very little has changed.

>it was a nice place to debate controversial themes, but now Cred Forums has literally become the right-wing tumblr, and you are the right-wing sjws.
1: This place was never nice.
2: This is not tumblr, and there is no such thing as right-wing SJWs. You are only using these terms because you know that we hate these things, and thus that comparing us to them will be offensive. Your reasons are uniformly bad, as I will now explain.

>Anyone is allowed ot have a moderate opinion
Correct, though not what you intended to type.

>and people get extremely triggered for anything.
Poorly written. Nobody here gets "triggered," triggering is made-up bullshit invented by SJWs. We get upset. Getting upset is not bad. Your argument has zero substance.

>You cherry-pick isolated facts and view that facts as if they define the totality of society.
Strawman. I have an ironclad case for everything I believe.

Continued below.

I disagree, I think that most facts poll has are not cherry picked i mean unless you consider hundreds of diffrent facts on diffrent subjects to be cherry picking :/

Whats wrong with that?

On a further note I do consider myself a conservative and I do browse this board more then I should

To me it doesnt matter your race age or religion, If you are a smart, and honest person who doesnt lose their mind when their argument is challenged then in my mind you are a good person

Discussion is literally the purpose of this board you retard

This is just a containment board for autistic people and butthurt faggots. Stop taking it so seriously, OP. It's here for lulz and to keep the rest of the world more pure for everyone else to enjoy.

>You think that the radical ideas portrayed by a small part of society are shared by every single person on earth.
Strawman. I believe that a small part of society is manipulating broader society in accordance with their radical ideas.

>some of you think they're special because they're white, some because they're european etc. This is nothing more than a "special snowflake syndrome"
No, "special snowflake syndrome" is called such because it's bullshit. Everyone is not special. Western Civilization and Whites are special, and are worth preserving. I would gladly argue this point to you at any length.

>You think everyone is trying to attack or harm your culture, your values, yoir beliefs, your ethnicity, etc. This is just another form of "victim complex".
Except they are. Explain to me how my culture is not being attacked. Explain to me how my values are not being attacked. Explain to me how my beliefs are not being attacked, or my ethnicity. Because it is all factual and, in most cases, the enemy admits to it.

In summation, your point has no actual substance. This place is not an echo chamber as evidenced by the fact that you, and six trillion other leftist shitbags, are constantly here making bad threads. Your only defense is essentially to compare us to the enemy--but this is simply an admission that the enemy is evil, which is all that interests me.

No, that is NOT how discussion works. When someone comes here and makes an actual thread with actual substance to discuss an actual topic, regardless of the political bent, THAT is discussion. That is good. I have had great discussions on Marxism here and some have even informed my worldview. Niggerdick HOW CAN WHITE BOIS COMPETE threads are not "discussion," they're spam. Neither are the 90000 "lol drumpf is finished" threads. A board invasion is not dialogue, and spamming is not debate. If you want to discuss a topic make a thread that isn't transparent shilling.

Commies are wrong, I don't want to waste time explaining to every new user from Reddit why communism is retarded. I'll agree the amount of trump threads may be excessive, but it's election season. More chimpout threads, iron pill, daily improvement, Syria generals, Clinton foundation, etc. would be much more welcome than what we're getting. Not all change is good, let's hope it's temporary

Is this new or stale pasta?

You're too serious. Look at yourself, posting such a huge and serious post on an ANIME IMAGE BOARD
DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING SELF-AWARENESS
Your beliefs may be right, but you're not doing much by posting them here.

There's more shills than actual posters these days. I refuse to believe that anybody else from /new/ is still around.

I just don't know anymore. Half of people type like they just got straight off the boat from reddit. If you think Cred Forums is bad now, then you weren't here only a few months ago, and you've definitely not been here longer than a year.

It's sorta hilarious that some organization would blow all this money and all these man hours on such a huge shill operation, I mean were we actually doing anything? I just found swastika art and nigger jokes funny. I don't care about any of this.

I wish I knew where all the cool guys migrated to.

Also this. People saying this board was ever much different since the days of /new/ are either newfags or lying.

I actualy like when a bunch of lefties come here once in a while, even if they just make bait threads or troll threads, because sometimes I can have a serious discussion.

But this is never going to be a left-wing board. I wish it had a bigger presense of left-wingers, but that's impossible. The lack of moderation forbids it. The only left-leaning people who could survive here are ultra-fascist, stalinist tankies, and even they pussy out

Just look at the index right now and you'll see that most threads are actually making fun of trump. This may go on for a while, but these people will eventually leave and the board will return to its more natural state. A lot of the Trump cheerleaders here are newfags from reddit, but the board is invariably right wing. The only change is that libertarians kind of left

This is the equivalent of suggesting we should have all movie critics and no movie directors. Someone has to do the hard work of actually building shit and constructing society. The fucking armchair generals here support nothing and criticize everything.

The problem was this board was once full of young people interested in metapolitics and ideology. Most people were contributing to a nascent Alt-Right ideology, i.e. resistance against multiculturalism and mass-immigration in Europe. There were also anarchists, a few actual commies, libertarians, natsoc, fascist, technocrats, ancap, and an assortment of regular moderates

Starting in like 2012 this place got flooded with "Middle American" normies and their Republican/Democrat shit, usually due to elections. We went from skepticism and dislike of US politics, to having the same shit you see in CNN comments flood the place. The worst game when these partisan normies then tried appropriating our ideas, memes and stances or trying to jump on our bandwagons

Basically normie newfags are to blame

This isn't a safe space but I think you need one OP

THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY THIS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY

1: Benito Mussolini is literally an anime character
2: I am here to have fun, and to talk political shit with people from foreign countries, so that I can apply it in my personal arguments with people here. Talking to Serbs, Italians and Germans has been incredibly instructive. I consider this place to be a great forum for meeting foreigners in a relaxed environment and hearing their perspectives on politics.

So I come off as serious--so what? There are literally Germans here, and the average German has the sense of humor of a deep-pit salt mine.

Holy shit, a well thought out, rational argument that sounds like something you didn't hear from someone else. I just got a boner.

>Also this. People saying this board was ever much different since the days of /new/ are either newfags or lying.

It was enormously different. It got shut down for being too racist.

>Cred Forums shut it down for being too racist

It was brazenly white nationalist, nigger hating, spic hating, kebab hating, nazi glorifying and unapologetic about all of these things. There wasn't a serious bone in it's body. It was a racist dog pile, and it was hilarious fun.

Amongst that, back then is when you got very serious discussion of white nationalistic and fascist ideas. Like, very serious discussion, stuff that would now be passed of as a troll thread. I never really understood it, I don't like philosophy or political theory, but it was always fun to look at the pictures.

Ham-Bro is right, can't you see the slippery slop we are falling down? Gay pride parades and the normalization of homo-sexuality was just the start now we are starting to recognize 60 fucking genders and the amount of trannies is going through the roof. Are you seriously ok with this? Canuk?

what, what is that pic?

>It was brazenly white nationalist, nigger hating, spic hating, kebab hating, nazi glorifying and unapologetic about all of these things.

So, almost exactly like it is now? It became more politically focused over the years, but deep down it's the same shit. Difference is, pretending it's a parody board became harder, as most people aren't in on the """joke"""

Cred Forums is the autistic version of stormfront.

The entire board was filled with pro Hillary and "TRUMP IS FINISHED" threads last night. While I agree with most of your post, this board is far from a safe-space; every nation, political belief, and ethnicity is shit on constantly.

I've been here since the beginning, I mostly just go to other boards for now until November, and mostly just Ctrl + F the catalog looking for non-election discussions.

Well said sir.

This place is nowhere near as racist as it once was. Nowhere near. Cred Forums now occasionally differentiates between "black men" and "niggers." Jew hate threads are no longer a bi-hourly occurrence.

It was legitimate stormfront with funny pictures - not libertarian, nor nationalistic as it claims to be now; the agenda was white nationalism with zero compromise.

Cred Forums is almost centrist compared to what it used to be.

>le both extremes are ridiculous, horseshoe lmao

You're not even wrong, but this argument always comes out gay. Idiots pretending Cred Forums is the nat-soc version of tumblr and are just as sensitive as sjw's are delusional.

There is nothing more dangerous to freedom of speech than SJW's. Cred Forums's right wing edgelords can be sensitive sometimes, as they are only human. but they at least attempt to handle banter.

The day most posters start begging the mods/jap moot to turn this into an actual safe space for nazis, OP's point will be accurate

No, early days were more natsoc/fascist/alt-right and reactionary, with very few kosher conservatives or neoconservatives.

The latter two mostly flooded this place because of elections, Cred Forums started to feel more and more like CNN comment sections after 2012

But spammers were still a big problem. Anyone else remember that guy who would spam "Weenie" images with the comic-sans text over random images?

So everyone here is a movie critic but not movie directors, or the film crew, movie producers, marketers, cinema operators and so on?
This society you speak of doesnt follow the same lego rules you use so I dont know why anyone would concede anything at all without questioning it first. After all society advances on the backs of the "critics".

Cred Forums was getting ridiculous in the last few days, "CTR shill" became synonymous with "trigger warning" and the whole Kek shit was getting nauseating.
The normie raid during the debate kinda brought Cred Forums back to reality and we got some decent discussion going.

Because after people become acquainted with controversial topics they often choose a race-realist side and start actually doing something to popularize right-wing ideas and move Overton's window back. And what can neckbeards do except shitpost for Trump on vast expanses of internet? This place has not degraded in my opinion, on the opposite it found a strategy that works and runs with it. Yes, it's tribalism 101. We're not the ones who started it, it was idealistically-minded leftists who wanted egalitarianism so hard they flushed science in the toilet.

>pol/ started to feel more and more like CNN
eh, kind of. I remember a lot of libertarians from back in those days, but I was never much of a regular poster, not even today.

Also, is it a bad thing that it became CNN? This is supposed to be a shallow political board after all. I guess deeper ideological and intellectual discussions could go on /his/ now

It was a rhetorical example. My point was that those who criticize should offer a damn alternative. Not just whine about everything like a little bitch. Put your ideas out for others to critique as well.

>Cred Forums is a safe space
>this post isn't immediately deleted

Loll yourself shill faggot

capped and fapped

It's because Trump is the only viable political hope, so any criticism to him becomes a threat. If our government keeps doing this stupid shit, American political discussion will be as irrelevant as Czech political discussion is.

Why are you here then?

>The normie raid during the debate kinda brought Cred Forums back to reality and we got some decent discussion going.

I have to agree. But I love how some naive idiots think they can convince people that Cred Forums is an actual "safe space" for right wingers and that they can permanently invade this. Moderate normies wouldn't have the stomach to handle serious arguments in a board such as Cred Forums for very long.

>This place is nowhere near as racist as it once was. Nowhere near. Cred Forums now occasionally differentiates between "black men" and "niggers." Jew hate threads are no longer a bi-hourly occurrence.

The volume has increased though. Early days at least dealt with important race stuff, like demographic changes of countries from mass-immigration. Big-scale stuff, macro-racial issues

Then people started talking about unimportant race stuff like random happenings (some crime, riot in some pointless midwestern town)

The elitist attitude of the early board days was good as we had a "who cares" attitude to race-related human interest stories out of middle-America

The decline of race discussions was the change from macro-racial to micro-racial issues

Have some patience.. The ellections are over soon, once Hillary is ellected most of them will rage-quit and things will start to go back to normal again

>Also, is it a bad thing that it became CNN?

Yes, because it's not longer funny and people get legitimately triggered.

Where do you think /new/'s original posters came from? Why do you think there was a need for it to even be made?

Yes, that's right. We used to have political generals on Cred Forums. Think about that, because that was the early days of /new/.

>This place is not an echo chamber as evidenced by the fact that you, and six trillion other leftist shitbags, are constantly here making bad threads. Your only defense is essentially to compare us to the enemy--but this is simply an admission that the enemy is evil, which is all that interests me.

This, it always follows this pattern

>Drumpf btfo
>Fuck off shill
>Fucking right-wing sjw echochamber, you're all just as bad

>Drumpf

>>>lgbt

Is that way friend

Your faggot post is proof this isn't an echo chamber, you terrific retard OP.

Yea, we are, we tried liberalism, that shit didn't work, the more liberalism you have, the more chaos there is, then we allowed totalitarian leftism to run rampant and now look at the state of the west. We've learnt our lesson, leftism is cancer. The right way is the only way, and we aren't going to allow you totalitarian degenerates raid this board. Kys.

Sad but true

best thing I ever read on Cred Forums.

Yeah, a lot of people here seem to be oldfags from Cred Forums. I wonder why don't you try and get that board back? Stormfront threads would unironically make that place better than it is today

>You tried to fight your enemy and became the exact monster you were trying to fight.

You must be new. Pol was always Natsoc or Libertarian. Ron paul or Hitler.

REEEE
I don't think you people get this
Shills are a meme. A bad meme that got out of hand. Some retards actually believed that Clinton was trying to win over fucking Cred Forums, and now anyone who disagrees with anything of the narrative here is called a shill

Cred Forums doesn't suck because of shills
it sucks because of you

>truth is simple
exactly
EVERYTHING was the Jews fault
how hard is it to understand that?

Love that meme kek

CNN comments and mainstream forums are filled with partisan Americans yelling at the other party back and forth about some surface-politics issue or election. Like Football hooligans fighting a rival team. You could wade through 30 pages of it and not learn a single thing. Also the occasional foreigner chiming in with "What how USA allow gun legal?? Not law banning all Gun?? I Honduras and very shock"

You can tell its them flooding Cred Forums because they brought their vocabulary with them, like "Libtard" and "Sister-fucking Rethuglican" and paranoia about center-right US politicians being "Communists"

I'm just really hoping that after the election circus is over, they'll leave

>Cred Forums is one person

Okay you're a fucking idiot

>Trump means the destruction of the political correctness

Except naming the Jew. Hello Chaim.

I do. Case in point: stop the interventionist policy embroiling us in an endless war accumulating debt. The US needs full commitment to the cause and complete financial support, equipment supplies, unit deployments, intel sharing, everything and anything to swiftly extirpate.

Read the study on the amygdala. It said that conservatives tended to act out of fear, due to enlarged amygdalas. What the tard like you deliberately overlook is the fact that those with smaller amygdalas tended to be violent, and one of the physical characteristics of a psychopath is an undersized amygdala. Don't cherry pick. Conservatives live in fear of being robbed, raped, and murdered by violent liberals.

But you see, to anyone who have broswed Cred Forums for more than a couple of years, the high influx of threads making fun of the right is obviously either coordenated trolling or organized left-wing shilling. It's even worse than the slow rise of Trump fanaticism, which at least was more organic

You're also very likely an outsider, a shitposter and therefore responsible for Cred Forums sucking

I'm just really hoping that after the election circus is over, they'll leave

Most of them will probably slowly leave. You could always go on the other Cred Forums... or is it even worse? I don't go there, so I wouldn't know

Look, unless 200 posters from Kuwait, Japan, The Vatican, Kyrgyzstan, Ivory Coast and the Falkland Islands that I've never seen here before since the introduction of flags just suddenly decided to show during the debates and make Shillary threads every three seconds, I think maybe Cred Forums is full of shills who don't know how the fuck proxies work.

But hell, maybe you're right. Well, may I be the first to welcome our new Kuwaiti brothers.

Absolutely impossible, Cred Forums is a porn board now. All actual discussion left with /new/, /r9k/ and /soc/. This was a good thing.

Why are YOU here?

Nobody here likes albanians.

You can't just remain contrarians on the sidelines forever. At some point you have to pick a side. Now is that time.

Cred Forums answered the call.

I mostly come here due to the large traffic because I can post my ebin image collages, and people will save my images and repost them later.

CTR/10

The people making anti-Trump threads in the past day are probably just people from other boards coming here to troll. There was a lot of Trump shilling during the debate on Cred Forums and other boards (asking people to raid polls and raid hillary social media), one of them was up for like 30 minutes before a mod finally deleted

I think people on other boards started to hate Cred Forums because of the cross-board spam and retaliated last night by reverse-raiding and trolling this place

Sorry for these USP shills, /pol

bost before/after USP pics to make amends

But what about actual (relatively) normal people
You can't possibly think that there are only two sides

You can start your research here. Large Amygdala = fear = comnservativs. Small Amygdala = increased physical aggression = liberals
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/15622975.2010.541282?journalCode=iwbp20

Normal people wouldn't post on Cred Forums. It's either angry people from other boards like suggests or butt-hurt leftie autist types trying to shill for clinton or just troll a board they despise.

I'm actually relatively "normal", in the sense that I'm not far-right, but I come here to have a laugh and post ironically. You can tell good shitposting and trolling threads from the shit we're seeing now. There's a clear semi-organized effort to annoy Cred Forums

Yep

The donald is cancer, literally copying every bit of content and memery from pol

I think r/Cred Forums is what started the exodus. Its what brought me here. Hell, for a while posts from r/Cred Forums were all over the frontpage. Think the polarization from the election and the association of Cred Forums with racist Trumpers is what is keeping r/Cred Forums posts off the front page lately

>I think people on other boards started to hate Cred Forums because of the cross-board spam
That's pretty much confirmed.