Nothing fishy here. Nothing at all

Nothing fishy here. Nothing at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

keyhole.co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>at one point people in a Russian town were tweeting #TrumpWon
>this means it started there.

It doesn't even show the first use of the hashtag.

Swing low, sweet chariot.

Remember when Right-Wingers were the McCarthyites? Remember when they were RIGHT about it?

I love seeing the Left come full circle.

I hope hilldog has putin assassinated for trying to interfere in US elections once she's elected.

know your situation, my guy

>Remember when Right-Wingers were the McCarthyites? Remember when they were RIGHT about it?
>I love seeing the Left come full circle.

It's fucking hilarious. "Putin's behind it all! He's hacking the DNC! He's leaking our secrets! He's controlling Trump! Secret russian agents everywhere!"

But of course thinking the communists were trying to influence the US is stupid and wrong you right wing fascist moron. :^)

(((Trump))) has to get fake twitter followers somewhere. Give the guy a break he just went through 4 bankruptcies and 3 divorces.

it was 4 am in St Petersburg, when the debate started...

Trips of truth

Interesting times we live in

Call me when you operate hundreds of businesses without any of them failing during their decades long runs.

and more than a thousand people still fell for it. Most of them have voting-rights...

democracy was a mistake.

Cred Forums has been known to spam twitter and make hashtags trend, russia is the best place for proxies because they don't respond to search orders.

Pretty cool map - how's it made?

They were right about there being communists in America

They were wrong about that being a bad thing

>he just went through 4 bankruptcies
he has 500+ companies and startups have a 90% chance of failing.

how many companies do you own?

If Russia wanted to influence elections they would be posting through VPNs located in the US.

Likely this is a false flag.

And whoever said opposite? Who said that it was purely American?

if it was a false flag it would be in the news

>They were wrong about that being a bad thing

McFucking kill yourself, shart boy

Hmmm really makes you think

>I'm a cuck who enjoys being robbed by my employer

It was probably a Russian Cred Forumsack

>Russian communist infiltrators and spies helped me fight against da ebil corporations!

You tried and you failed.

They weren't Russian, they were American. Some of them weren't even pro-Soviet!

You tried. And failed. Skip along, skippy.

Memes assaide as well as the fact that Russia is in part just defending itself from globalism and they do want Trump to win BUT Russia really was behind the hacking as well as other online events.

Isn't any one here old enough to remember the whole RIDF meme? Am I the only one? That actually was and still is a thing. Israel does it, Russia does it, China does it, Clinton does it?

They are able to push their agenda and promote opposition groups that will help them. How is that far fetched at all. I get it, in public you deny it but you just have to know something is up. When Trump gets elected he is going to have to deal with it.

Trump's a lost cause. You alt-right fags should have picked Cruz.

>(((Mensch)))

Lol sounds about right.

based Sankt

They're playing the market.

cruz is a cry baby who would be destroyed with 1 question. is noahs ark a historical event or a bed time story. at that point the christians would be divided and he would only get 4 states regardless of his answer

That's where the Olgino troll factory is located

@90642994
This guy was on /sg/ too.

Fuck off jap proxy shill.

>Russia really was behind the hacking
Is there any proof at all, I see lots of people claiming this, but is there conclusive proof that the Russians hacked Clintons servers?

Use this site to get more info:

keyhole.co

Russia contributed less than 1% to the trend, even Germanistan had more

Did I see the word 'proof'?

Hopefully Trump's first executive order is revoking citizenship and deporting all #NeverTrumpers, at least the small fries like Louise (((Mensch))) and McMuffin. Guys like Kristol and other neocon Iraq War architects are executed. Rick Wilson is tied up and forced to watch anime for all eternity ala A Clockwork Orange.

>Proof
How do they prove it to the average person? How do we prove it wasn't Sudan that hacked or didn't hack it? If I remember correctly they had multiple companies find distinctive traces in the coding that lead back to Russia or something and had matched previously known Russian attempts.

If you google it you can find a bunch of articles that link to sources and reports.

@90638205

>5 identical threads
>175 identical threads by "different" people

NOTHING CTR HERE!

NOTHING FISHY HERE

The funny thing is that Russian shills are real but jewish conspiracy shills are not.

According to Hillary Clinton, foreigners voicing their opinion on American Politics is WRONG!

CHECK THE FLAG OF ANYONE POSTING AND SAGE AND REPORT IF NOT THE UNITED STATES FLAG!

They get internet way up in the northern territories? Some of those look like absolutely nowhere

>russians want good relations with president
>bad thing

While he's watching anime, Wilson should be strapped into one of those Holocaust masturbation machines which were totally real.

This

>Mensch

> @90642994

Literally nobody knows what this means

Your grandfathers fought against Russian imperialism so you could support a Kremlin puppet in the future

>he doesn't know

Trump is the Manchurian candidate. I don't trust him

>make claim
>can't prove it
I'm trying to believe you, but you're not making it easy.

>Mensch

Fucking krauts. I bet if some sand nigger town was tweeting about Hillary winning, her gash would be soaked at the thought of all the potential rape coming her way.

>obviously a colored individual, female, or literal cuck

opinion discarded.

I skimmed over a few texts now and I am willing to accept that it probably was Russians, but there is still room to argue that it wasn't Russians too, even tough it's more likely it actually was Russians, that said I can't really blame Russia, since Clinton would most likely continue the current course concerning Russia, it also doesn't mean that they are responsible for everything bad that happens to Clinton and her campaign, I am surprised they didn't try to pin her fainting, I mean her tripping elegantly into the car on 9/11, on Russia.

Funny that the Russian shillposters IP blocks are banned from 4ch, Reddit, Twitter etc yet this comes from St Petersberg.

At least communism was an ethos and the people who were persecuted in the U.S. were writers and some small third party commies but they sure weren't a fucking presidential candidate ,swedcuck faggot

Is Russia officially the new Official Enemy of the Free World™ again? God I hope so, the Olympics were awesome when the Soviets were around.

It's almost like both sides are exactly the fucking same, goy.