I hurt myself today

>I hurt myself today

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

JUST

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Do the world a favor and kill yourself you worthless despicable faggot CTR shill get cancer

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

This tired copypasta... Newsflash: This country has more issues than jobs. If you don't remember, we're dealing with a formidable foe in ISIS. I don't think there's a single person on the planet more in-the-know about ISIS than Hillary.

Hillary is a very experienced, polished politician and the debate showed that celarly

Trump dominated.

slow and steady wins the race.

Tpaмп јy јe тyтaлнo yништиo.

Пpичao јe o пpaвим плaнoвимa и пoлиcaмa дoк јe Клинтoнoвa caмo пpичaлa o Tpaмпy.

Cвo вpeмe јy јe имao нa кoнoпцимa. Cвe штo јe мoглa дa ypaди јecтe дa ce apoгaнтнo цepи дoк гyби. Билo јe cpaмoтнo и зa њy и зa Дeмoкpaтcкy cтpaнкy.

Cкopo cвe aнкeтe ocим ХAХA (((Cи Eн Eн))) ce cлaжy.

Tpaмп јe издoминиpao.

Trump dominated.

He definitely snorted too much coke to get the buzz before going out there.
That fuckin sniff, sniff, sniff
Get the cunt a tissue

Trump dominated

This he jumped 3% in the nowcast

> (OP)

Trump dominated.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Trump dominated

I have no clue what are you people talking about, Trump rekt her

Trump dominated

Now that the debate is over can we get some more BLM protests to hold me off the rest of the week or is that next week? Need more african chanting in the streets. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE. COON NEWTON

>i-its over guys, cnn said so

>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.
And how many of those polls had controls to prevent multiple voting?

WRONG

> I don't think there's a single person on the planet more in-the-know about ISIS than Hillary.
No one knows you better than their own mother. :^)

Trump dominated

most of them

learn to write origional posts, not the same thing copied and pasted

God damn it
Skype, go back to your shit and stop pretending to be shit. I swear you're worse than googles

So often I just wish I could kill all my enemies. If I was given Superman powers I would use them to kill my political enemies, not save random idiots from street crime.

Trump dominated

Yeah you really get to know a man after enough arms deals

Trump dominated

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary, it's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

A lot of experience in lying and screwing everything up.

Pretty much every one other than BuzzFeed (which is why that one 93% for Trump).

holy shit that is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen

Trump dominated

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Trump lost the debate

Trump dominated

Not as pathetic as the republican funded lie that people are being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

THIS IS A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD!

GET IN HERE!!

i was there when we decided to raid the polls dont act like these are honest polls

im not even with her im just here to feach an craic

I live in Maspeth and I know all about you filthy savage donks and your goddam "craic"

>FYI "craic" is being splayed out on the sidewalk in broad daylight voiding your bowels into your paint-spattered jeans while you choke on your own vomit as dismayed homeowners call the police once more

>voting invalidates polls
wew