Lester hate thread

Lester hate thread

Niger is enuf

One sided bullshit, but what can you expect from a halfbreed.

I hate this fucking nigger

>ignores the fact that Hillary herself started the Obama birther scandal to passive-aggressively call Trump a racist for buying into it

Pls no bully Lester

Why didnt trump bring that up?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Well if you ignore the fact that she didn't, sure.

you know LESTER, let me tell you something. SNIFFF im gonna tell you something so incredible so amzing your heads gonna spin believe me SNIFFF because look, ive got, and heres the thing no one knows SNIIIFFFF no one knows, no one. so weve gotta get tough folks because are jobs are leaving, leaving SNIFFF

Bring up the diversion, or bring up the fact that Hillary started the rumors? Because he did bring up the latter and was just ignored. He should have pressed it harder.
If you ignore the fact that her staffers have admitted that it was started by her, sure.

Fuck u hes bias nigger

but trump brought up that old problem. he mentioned the emails, trump should have mentioned the last three
>wait i'm on pol
fuck that nigger! he was put into his place by the ZOG!

what type of abbhorent mutt mix is lester

>Assblasted trumptard thread

fixed

Coonhound and African terrier mix

>Secretary Clinton, what question would you like me to ask you?

(((CNN)))
THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW YOU'LL SOON KILL YOURSELF
YOU HOOK NOSED SKYPEGOOG SHIT

>Waaahhhh!!!! He didn't let Trump win.

fucking nigger

>Secretary Cliton, was Bill the 'first Black President'....you know, down there?

Did he wrecx yo oval orifice with Monicas dried spit still ringing the base uh his dick, yah dumb byyyytch!?!?

As much as I love trump I can't deny that this made me chuckle

Yeah that's the problem you dumb brit
He's supposed to be impartial, but he blatantly was against trump.

> Trump spills his spaghetti in debate
> Cred Forums spams votes on news outlets to make it look like Trump won
> Cred Forums makes memes blaming Lester for asking the "wrong" questions

zozzle

hello Limbert

my dad actually came over with a case of beer to watch the debate

the entire time my father was watching that debate he kept turning to me and saying "Son, I'm telling you, he fucking snorted something before he got on that stage! Look at him, his nose is all red, he's high as shit!"

NO CIGARETTES
NO ALCOHOL
NO DRUGS

TRUMPETS BTFO
WHO /shill4hill/ HERE??

He's a registered republican. If he is going to be biased again anyone, it would be Hillary.

I'm 4 trump all the way but I'm 96% pure that you're dad was correkt in his assessment

>Implying that all republicans are on board with Trump

They're not, asshole

>Lester
>Black

> Denial Anger
> Bargaining
> Depression
> Acceptance

Trump lost the debate. Come to terms with the fact and move on. There will be other debates **for trump to spill his spaghetti**

Thank you for admitting even his own party supporters don't support him.

>he lost because I said he lost. I'm gonna spam it all day until they believe it.

>this is not just demoralization

His voice is amazing
Who cares if he is pro-democrat?

trump does this during rallies sometimes. i figured it was just for nasal drip or something. but now that you mention it, he must have been doing stimulates directly up his nose as an 70 yr old man that claims to never touch drugs his entire life after he lost a brother to drugs

>pls dpst 0.0000034 - 0.0000085 bitcoin into bit wallet 3J98t1WpEZ73CNmQviecrnyiWrnqRhWNLy

Don't hate on the impartial host; blame Trump for stumping himself.

> Denial

isn't bush sr a registered republican? he is going to vote hillary after what donald did to his burnt pancake son

>doing coke
>1.5 hour long debate

yeah no. better stimulants are available, none of which involve your nose.

The leftist plants within the republican party didn't like him, big deal.

THey did ask an email question. You, I"m guessing, wanted them to spend more than 20 seconds on it.

Either way, it's Trump's fault for not hitting it harder.

>Hillary goes in 2 minute rant about how Trump called women dogs, treated them like shit, abused them, all sorts of things without evidence and completely unrelated to the topic
>OK MR. TRUMP YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO RESPOND TO THESE CLAIMS

this kike and Clinton are both abominations. utterly disgusting

How is this even allowed? I'm legit asking, you'd think someone would call him out on the one-sided nature of his questions

salty CTR kikes in damage control mode lol scared your power is falling from your grasp lol

saved

>Hillary threatens WW3 with Russia over e-mails
>Lester Holt has no follow up questions this

Your dad seems like a cool guy, leaf.

Backtracking.

Kyle Odom reported his frog alien, lizard people frequently "sniffed" as a mark of dominance.

His sniffs were cute. It's just how some people breathe - he's a fast talker and didn't want to be a gaping mouth breather.

>hurrr nevermind trump is an incompetent retard who can't into debating, let's blame it on the moderator

That fucking whimpy faggot literally didn't even ask clinton any questions, the fucking moderator is not supposed to choose sides, that nigger should be from a pole.

LAW AND ORDER
LAW AND ORDER
LAW AND ORDER
LAW AND ORDER
LAW AND ORDER

If Sean Hannity moderated the debate the same way Lester Holt did but in favor of Donald, The whining and screaming from the libtards would be loud enough to be heard from space.

google, google, google. Fuck this google globalist shill.

>it's okay to believe in idiotic shit for 7 years as long as someone else made it up

Nevermind that Hillary is a fucking lawyer and has been dodging the truth for decades

anyone remember Bill with his "I did not have sexual relations...." bullshit?

The Clintons are slime

hilary's kuk ass fuk

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NIGER!

>the entire time
bet that got annoying after the first 10 or 11 times

Praise kek

Bringing back the regan era (80s & cocaine)

he interrupted trump like 40 times fucking bullshit

I lost it when he just flat out lied and said stop and frisk was ruled unconstitutional. Who the fuck let this guy moderate the debate?

yeah unless he took some extended-release coke (I don't even think that's a thing) he would've gotten tired as fuck like 30 min in
I'm guessing amphetamines. Vyvase or Adderall or something

GEE DONALD
Why don't you tell us about your secret plans
It's not like you could ever be president just tell us your secrets
ISIS doesn't watch TV I promise
Haha you won't tell us your secret plans you must not have plans also why do you hate women and brown people

why is it acceptable IN FUCKING 2016 to go to events in blackface if you are a democrat?

Submitted a form on change.org asking for holts resignation. Fucking nigger is a puppet in democraps pocket.

It's almost cute how this whole sniffing thing has been taken by lefties as their
>FUCK YES HAHAHA NOW WE FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING WE CAN LAUGH ABOUT HAHA WHO CARES THAT HILLARY IS A WALKING CORPSE TRUMP SNIFFED BTFO
It's so obvious they were just waiting for something to bandwagon on.

>his son tweeted about skittles
>we've got him this time!

This.
>Hillary collapses in 70 degree weather
>She's fine she's fine why are you even looking at this
>Trump drinks water and has a runny nose
>LOL SNIFF SNIFF GULP SNIFF SNIFF GULP
Fuck Good Morning America.

Here's what really happened
>Emails come up
Hillary: "I'm sorry."
>What's Lester supposed to do? Nothing. Move on.
>Birtherism comes up
Drumpf: "LET ME TELL YOU THATS BULLSHIT! NOW i DID ALL THAT AND THIS AND I STARTED IT BUT I DIDN'T TECHNICALLY START IT AND.....(6mins later) ...SO HILLARY LIED.
>Hilldawg: "But I didn't lie."
>Lester: Trump, go ahead and try not to ramble.
Drump: LISTEN! *sniff* HILLARY IS A LIAR AND LET ME RAMBLE FOR FIFTEEN HOURS ABOUT BIRTHERISM INSTEAD OF APOLOGIZING AND JUST DROPPING IT LIKE I DID AT THE CONFERENCE.

This isn't Lester's fault, it's Trump's fault. Wanna drop a subject? Stop refuting it.

Heil Kek

卐 卐 卐

Prepare for the niggening pogroms.

1 burning leaf must stop the oil spill

His sniffing is actually a breathing exercise. It's supposed to help with stress.

She fucking called it racist herself. Lol stupid crook.

Oh shut up, little bitch.

Just like Candy Crowley at the Romney debate.

"Romney, Obama did call Benghazi an act of terror."

She was lying, of course, but the goal was to make Romney think he might be wrong, and since debate participants aren't allowed to double check, it worked.

HAND OVER THE TAX RETURNS, DAHNALD

>having a dad
>the current year

Can some latin americanfag tell me what a 1/16 negro is called? I can't find the next level up from Octaroon

here's the real plot twist: i'm black