Is this the moment where the lolbertarian dream died?

Is this the moment where the lolbertarian dream died?

youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs

I take obese gesticulation as a violation of the NAP.

These guys are talking about "Common sense gun control"

Controlling guns is a violation of the NAP

If I'm at work, and I decide to take a nap at my work station, and my boss wakes me up, is he violating the NAP?

Pretty much.
Lolbertarians haven't been mentioned in any official context since that incident.

Fucking of course he is.

>Support open borders and unregulated economies
>Oppose religious freedom and gun rights

I'm so glad Gary "JUST BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE" Johnson exposed this faggot party before they became relevant.

HAHAA
I can't breathe

Look at this election cycle, look at the primaries, look at this own board. There are no political dreams coming to fruition. Very few people are motivated for political reason, practically everything is just human nature being carried out by unprincipled individuals (by and large).

libertarianism is dead. conservatism is dead. progressivism is dead. welcome to the new era of mankind where we march on a random walk powered by the power of democracy^tm and the will of the people.

I thought that was Action Bronson at first

opinions on Ron Paul?

I mean, I get it

I don't like it, but I get it

>have a chance to actually act like a third option
>instead fill all your shit with memes and act non-seriously.

I know it was like 4 month ago, but I do wonder if that's why people can't take it serious, sucks you can have two idiots in a two party system, and now we can't have a 3rd choice because of shit like this. All us americans can handle is flipping a coin.

Looks as if in that moment it really lived

I never got the story behind that fat fuck on the stage, what point was he trying to make? If only Kasparian was there...

Earnest libertarianism must yield before an ironic an-cap campaign. We can make everyone freak out about the Thumbs Up Ball Guy in 2020 the way they did about Pepe in this election.

"Hillary and Trump are the most bizarre characters in american politics."

My literal thoughts before i saw a a fat man stripping on stage uninterrupted.

you will bake that nazi a cake or so help me god I will make the holocaust look like a fucking joke

Jesus Christ that Gary Johnson pause.

YESSSS I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS

>libertarian party
Top kek.

i'd unironically vote Jill over Gary anytime off the day

Can't argue with that. Jill is primo GILF.

>literally says "muh roads" @ 1:52

holy shit I'm dying

Holy fuck I had no idea they were that stupid.

>ah, the old 'who will build the roads'

JETPACKS!!!!!!11!!

/new/, Cred Forums's predecessor was fiercely libertarian and statist was a regular insult there

jesus how the times have changed, when was /new/ like 5 years ago?

I am crying laughing @ 1:52

They're in thrall to an idea, people like that always seem ridiculous to those of us who don't share their memes.

libertarianism is a joke

He's kinda hot desu

"That was so offensive it was a violation of the non-aggression pledge"

KEK

just showed the video to a friend that actually considers voting Gary

he did the usual damage control, it was glorius

Just toddlers back then, autists who were no threat to anything or anyone. Now White Nationalism is on the march everywhere the Democrat power source is in jeopardy. It's the best of times!

Stripper dude did nothing wrong
>so offensive it's a violation of the NAP

Also the funniest thing in this video is the "vote Jill Stein" banner at the end, talk about your no-hopers picking a fight with less-hopers.

>it was a violation of the non-aggression pledge
LOL

On a serious note, why don't one of you American Cred Forumslacks run for libertarian leader? Surely, all it takes is not being a complete retard. Then we just co-opt the party and shape it into Nazism 2.0

that video was painful to watch but i'm still voting for gary.

take a look at the 2 main candidates, then take a look at gary. it's like 2 toddlers fighting in the mud and a preteen wanting his parents to go away so he can smoke weed. all three are childish but you have to go for the most adult like one.

i wish it was ron or rand up there on the debate stage.

Why would you vote for fucking Gary over Trump?

>who will build the roads
>talks condescendingly
>Doesn't answer the question

Yep, he is full lolbertarian

and to think i used to be a lolbertarian, what a fucking joke of a party

Ahahaha it's worse than fucking minecon.

i told my friend it was the minecon of the political world

pretty spot on

it died when the first pothole formed

because trump is an authoritarian who has extremely shady and jew-like business practices. he wants to impose unconstitutional stop and frisks on innocent people. He's also for NSA spying. He doesn't give a fuck about the environment, he said global warming was a hoax invented by the chinese. the environment is the biggest issue right now and neither candidates seem concerned about it.

>you're on paid time
>you're stealing time from him
You'll be lucky if you got out of there in one piece and your children not working as sex slaves in the uranium mines.

Uh

>muh global warming

Johnson is a Clinton plant

A vote for him is a vote for Hillary

>the environment is the biggest issue right now

What is this

/x/ story.

>Starchild, California

>Is this the moment where the lolbertarian dream died?

They have been ruunning candidates for 30 years and never approached 2% of the vote. Their dream never had life in the first place.

>muh roads
Which one of you did this?

God

That really goes to show you how meaningless all these polls where Gary Johnsin is at like 9%

That'll disappear before the election comes around

I didn't get that part. Could anyone explain ?

jesus christ, i lost it at "i am not a cool aid drinker"