Why don't you travel?

Why don't you travel?

Because, not even the birds are so stupid to travel.

because it cost money, and freedom
two things I don't have

Because it's expensive.

Because wherever I go I feel the same.

I can flee my current locale or I can work to make it more enjoyable. Travel is the refuge of the weak. It's the acknowledgement that you don't have the fortitude to stay where you are and improve, but instead amuse yourself with trappings of other places.

Why would I want to leave? Everything I've ever wanted is here. My wife and I toured Europe for our honeymoon, it was pretty sweet but that was years ago. Having sex in a different country each night was pretty cool but the traveling was only cool because she was with me.
I love my family, my work and my community. There's no reason for me to leave.

I've never left the South lol

Birds don't give a fuck about anything

I do.
Did the Way of St. James few weeks ago.
Before that i've been to new zealand for 6 months.
Next is mexico, norway or thailand.

Travel is nice but it doesn't make you happy or improve your life. Having a home where you belong makes you happy.

I'm poor :

Money and roots (family and associates)

because I can't

plus it takes a lot of time and money

also no reason to expect it would be any better

>flyover hicks actually believe this

Because they just want to shit on your car.

>birds stay in the same place

A

Because I live in a 100% serb town where I grew up. No shootings, no terrorists, no trucks driving over pedestrians.

Because birds are worrying about conserving energy, food, and reproducing/protecting young

Animals don't travel or do things for fun

Fucking money, man.
Even when I have it most of my friends don't.

But sometimes I find some deals, so I've seen much of Europe and save for a few places it's all pretty much the same shit. Most people you meet in the cities are foreigners.
I also saw Tunisia when it was still good and it was a sight worth seeing. Shame it got Arab spring'd by Soros.

>traveling with friends

Dude go alone, unless you're some pansy faggot who can't enjoy meeting new people and socializing your way into new groups

>falling for the multinational jew

anywhere I wanted to travel is currently under seige by sharia law
might hit up Japan some day, but otherwise fuck the rest of the world

>Birds stay in the same place
What is bird migration? And the same place? It's called coming back home.
Something I also do after travel.

Because I'm poor.
>ywn go on a year long tour of the world starting the northern extreme of Scandinavia hitch hiking through Europe doing coke with a bunch of RICH Arab sheiks in dubai and finishing your trip getting drunk with a bunch of bogans and noongas in the Australian outback
there's no point in living

I do. Next I want to do the Appalachian trail, but as people have said it costs money to do this shit. I have to apply for a ten year tourist visa and sit an interview in Melbourne which will run me into the thousands before I've even bought a ticket...

I like to be at home. People asked why I never got involved when I was going to college. People ask why I don't have any hobbies. I like to be at home, it's honestly the only place that I don't feel stressed out.

I do i like it
Find fun places in your state that are nice to vist its good for you

I travel to expos and conventions and things that interest me. Only plebs do tourist trap vacations

What's with all these threads about travelling?

Japan is really nice. If you're in decent shape and have the time I suggest traveling it by bike.
It's phenomenally beautiful, easy to get around, and you'll always find people who actively want to socialize with you.

wew i do

why do you need a ten year tourist visa to do the Appalachian trail?

Classical escapism. People are frustrated, scared, and feeling powerless about the world around them so they want to escape to someplace else. Travel people like to think they are better than the video game guys, but they're really different breeds of the same species.

No money.

Except, they do fucking travel.

Man was never meant to travel aimlessly. Travel should be done out of necessity.

What is not escapism then? You think other people dont have their escapisms? Most basic example : cigarettes.

Travel is for discovery. If you have 1-2k why not travel instead of going to shart mart and buying jewbox 360 and a flat screen tv?

I'm saving for a house.

Because if I go too far south, I will see more and more niggers.

I did in the navy
now im in Uni and im not going to forfeit my degree so I can play grabass with train kids in the middle of fucking nowhere hippy convent

Ill travel to real places when I am in my older years and more accustom to how much i hate people

i fucking hate traveling. i've never been one single place that was worth the plane ride/drive to get there and back. anywhere you go you just see the same shit like buildings trees and people walking around

Traveling aimlessly gave europeans global dominance for hundreds of years faggot

We climb mountains just to say we did
something other races cant understand

There must be a better place that Swedistan Mohammed.

Only reason to ever leave would be for either monster girls or alien pussy

How about doing both?

Besides, for me at least, the point of traveling is not just to see the shit you can find online. The point is to meet the people, see the customs, get a taste of life. You can never truly respect your culture unless you learn about other cultures.

Yeah, try that in Finland. Seriously tho, I go alone (and more often) to Balkan countries and wherever there's a lot of ex-Yugos (Austria, Germany, Sweden mostly), because I start missing my people very quickly. It's just not the same with foreigners.

i am user
just moved to manhattan from a farm in nw ohio, only been here for a month

How many people come here actually do anything in their communities? Almost none, I can guarantee it. We are the figureheads of all bark and no bite. Countless people sit around bitching and moaning about society, the world, whatever but don't actually do anything about it.

If you guys actually wanted to find some fulfillment in your life and feel like you're not powerless you would get out and involved in the communities around you, because that's what we need. To bring our communities back together. Doesn't matter what it is. Volunteer with kids, help out people who have been fucked by the economy, teach a class, attend a practical skills class... This is tangical for the rest of the thread but I see these threads all the time and I think people need to realize that they need to work on making a place they don't want to escape from, rather than seeing how far away they can go.

We do within the US and Canada. My wife was recently disabled a few years ago and now requires some pretty potent narcotics once a day. She has trouble walking up stairs or for long distances now as well, which has eliminated most international travel. We have found a few exceptions though and we are booking one for the spring to Australia and New Zealand for a 10 day trip. 6 in straya 4 in little straya

birds don't have to spend money to survive and do things

You're suposed to take pictures to post it on faceberg for some social status points :^D

Same, I went from Serbia to Tunisia like 2 months before the revolution. Reading about it just having been there was pretty spooky

This
>try traveling
>realize how alone i am in the world without my imageboards
>feel like utter shit until i rush back home

Most of the world is a shithole ever since the syrian migrant crisis started, The only places i'm remotely interested in are:
Japan
New Zealand (Because snow)
MAYBE Russia

Other than those, It's straya' forever

>not shitposting from the road
pleb

>going from Germany, Spain, and New Zealand straight to fucking Mexico

bro you're going to die. try a second world country first to get accustomed to constant danger

>people helping each other in current year
The dream is dead. Also they, I mean we I guess, bark and no bite because what can few possibly do in environment ruled by moneygrabbing uneducated almost animal level tier rednecks that run the show? The most pragmatical move would be to blow up the gov buildings and assassinate their families. Children first. We are talking about cadre of people that pass their influence and positions to their children so nothing changes.
If you get involved in community, you will not change shit, you will become them. Thats why smart people dont get involved in politics, they leave that for more primitive ones which end up ruling the smart ones, which is ironic but thats how god or nature fucks with us with out feels.

It is expensive you fucktard.

Fucking

Pretty much. Kind of interested in getting it on with a gyaru prostitute. It's like a dedicated level of degeneracy that I can appreciate as well as exotic in that you can only really see them in Japan.

>14% of U.S. citizens have passports
>that includes diplomats, business people, celebrities, vocational specific travellers...

you cannot leave the trailer park if you (i) cannot afford to or (ii) do not even have the inclincation to

I second this.

Stop in the south and hang with some KKK gangs for a few weeks to put hair on your chest.

Because i can't run away from existence.

You've given them the power. All of you. The world is composed of normal people. The normies are the people who make everything work. You can blame them for everything or you can try and get them on your side. The will of the masses is manipulable but controls everything. We haven't achieved anything by infighting, and we will continue to do so if you allow yourself to stay tranquilized and uninterested in the community around you.

I travels a lot. People have different quirks. But quickly realize we are the same. There's assholes and idiots and a few smart ones everywhere in the world.

I don't gotta leave my city to experience it. But still travel anyways in hopes of finding somewhere different.

Desert beaches are the only good places to travel

i think i legitimately gave myself agoraphobia

Because I have 5 dogs. Birds don't stay in the same place. Some species migrate- and a helluva long way at that.

>harun yahya
topkek. Isn't this the guy that started the islamic bimbo cult
If I were him I wouldn't travel much either

I do.
Had road trip to the Grand Canyon a couple years ago.
Went to Vegas the other year.
Had a nice Mediterranean cruise this year.
Next plan is a road trip to the sea, hopefully ending in Florida.
Then another cruise but this time down south.
And a little farther out a road trip across Europe, landing in Sweden and driving to Venice.

I'm traveling and the more I do, the more I realize how much I fucking love western civilization and our culture.

Recently I have visited Republic of Georgia and my oh my what A FUCKING SHOCK IT WAS.

It is nothing, and I mean, NOTHING like Europe. It's the first non-euro nation I visited (travelled most of the continent except Slovakia, Finland, Norway, Spain).

I came back with love for my culture and people I have never felt before. These Georgians were living in what we would consider shacks and mudpiles. They don't give a fuck about their nature, nor their immediate surrounding like, say, a garden outside of the house. The traffic is pure fucking chaos. Russia isn't that bad AFAIK for traffic.. Hell could go on for ours about their "hospitality", but fuck it, you get idea.

PROTIP: choose to travel where it's nice AKA first world countries.

I'll travel 24/7 Ifni can afford it.

I must add though, obviously they have nice history and architecture from medieval times, all the churches and stuff plus they are devouted Christians, but be aware of other stuff I mentioned.

i regularly travel to the refridgerator. I'm happy with that.

Abkhazia was once part of Georgia and is universally praised as a great place to visit. try that instead

Lol yeah, so was Georgia from what I've heard. Everyone is different. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, I'm saying it was just a shocker of how brutally different it is to the rest of Europe. The fact that they are so pro-european and attend Eurovision and shit like that makes one cringe after visiting the place.

I went to Italy once. It sucked and was full of niggers. Austria had a based lake with a burger king and nice mountains to look at, but traveling is wayyy overhyped

Birds do travel dumbass. What is migrations

wise.

>falling for the traveling jew

Christian basically equals European. I guess that's why they get in the special euro club

Well, in fact, they don't. It's the turks that do.

well I don't mean European Union, just considered culturally European despite being geographically outside of what's traditionally considered Europe

Have a friend there with his own small Restaurant.
He lives in a safe area.
I asked him if white people are safe there (he is white himself as is belgian).
I'm looking forward to it.

B-B-But I do

Why stay dumb and bluepilled like yanks or the fucking LEAF

Travelling is most memorable and useful thing a pleb can do

I've travelled enough to realise I live in the best damn cunt-ry on earth, why would I keep travelling to inferior places?

there are scattered enclaves of whites and German speakers especially in Mexico that are of course safe.

good luck, I hope you know some Spanish

>travel to somewhere
>huh this is nice
>go back
I guess i'm not cut-out for travelling. I just don't know what i would do besides looking at a landmark for like 20 mins and going back to the hotel

>poor people in poor countries live in poor conditions AVOID GEORGIA europe looks better not because of money but because of muh western civilization
I don't think you're bring 100% fair m8