Pepe is now on the anti-defamation leagues hate symbol database. How does it feel to be a part of the problem...

Pepe is now on the anti-defamation leagues hate symbol database. How does it feel to be a part of the problem, Cred Forums?

>adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/#.V-rUAigrJhF

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone got this one in high res?

that one is also superb

Let's give them some more examples shall we?

Boo!

We finally made it

I can't tell if this is the best do times or the worst of times

In my heart I fee like we are about to blow this globalist establishment nonsense away over the coming years

But In my brain I feel like they will win

Here's to being an outlaw.

fuck you

ultimate 4chip win

>How does it feel to be a part of the solution, Cred Forums?

Feels good, you nigger cock sucking faggot.

Memes weren't a mistake.

>How does it feel that they make fools of themselves
Unifying

we saved pepe

Came from the Daily Stormer.

This uezs, normies can't touch pepe anymore since he's now literally Voldemort.

This must be what God felt like when he flushed away the cancer during the great flood.

So from what I understand, they just turned a "cartoon frog" that many apolitical celebrities retweeted over the years, and made it equivalent to a swastika.

GG no re

this is fucking hilarious lads, we have reached a new level.

Never would i have thought that a R9K meme relating to having a bad day would eventually become a symbol of hate.

---This post is Intellectual Property belonging to the posting user, and may not be redistributed or copied in any form ---

#NotAllPepes

They lost all credibility by adding a cartoon frog to this last. It can no longer be taken seriously.

I hereby declare nigger-faggot a PC term and swastikas and burning crosses a great way to show off your personality

Oh...no, sorry sir, we are the solution. You see, the ADL is trying to subvert language. Symbols are merely vehicles to convey ideas and meaning, just like words but graphically. Now, I don't care what your politics are because when a group of powerful people try to stop me from using words to convey the thoughts I have in my head, there's a problem.

These people are trying to censor IDEAS now, words are not enough. Me? I refuse to be made into a bitch like that, so I won't? How about you user?

Next on the agenda: Forcing the ADL to ban the word "Google" as hate speech.

I would have turned her in. Stealing people's property and shit

This is hillarious.
For all /r9k/'s attempts to retake pepe from the normalfags with their poopoo peepee it is Cred Forums who succeeds. And not just retake, we made it forever associated with evil and racism.
Now the normalfags will never want to touch it again.
We did it boys, we took back our meme.

>(often referred to as the "sad frog meme" by people unfamiliar with the name of the character)

He had been called sad frog for years here, only in the last few years did we bother to know his name was pepe.

>implying Cred Forums isn't smart enough to work their way around this

Even if this shit were to happen (it won't), people would simply meme new definitions of shit into existence. Compare 'kek' used now with a year ago, for instance, or how people on here use 'google' as a noun.

All it would take would be for internet arseholes to use a common image in place of something 'racist', like if they started using 'Star of David' instead of 'Pepe' what the fuck are they going to do then?

thx senpai

>milo
gas yourself

if someone can put a crying wojak face into the smoke, that'd be fantastic

Hi fellow problem

Exactly, just reboot the Google/Skype operation but with symbols. People get their panties in such a twist over words, it's funny.

Check that

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ADL)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LEAVE AWOO OUT OF THIS

>tfw the skypes lose their minds
Makes it so much easier pointing out their bullshit when they're this frantic. I even had normies at work remarking how insane jewish organizations have been this year. She'll probably have the JQ figured out before the election. Absolutely magical.

WHEW lads.
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/

facebook com/anti.defamation.league

i think they need some rare pepes

I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
I don't know, it's just the way I am

#FreePepe and #FreePepejailHillary should be a thing.

>my pepe isn't there

this one is the best pepe also checked kek

Don't those idiots realize this just eggs us on more?

>((((((anti-defamation league))))))

Did they really feel the need to add a fucking trademark logo after "Hate on Display"?

Yep. Union jack was never a symbol of racism, it was always about muh heritage.

Milo is love

This is the country your kids are dying for in battle:

Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?

>tfw officially part of the internet hate machine

You almost make them sound like the good guys, user.

>A cartoon frog is now racist

Their just making problems for themselves