Anyone else wish they were white and born in East Asia?

Anyone else wish they were white and born in East Asia?
>No googles
>Insanely qt women
>Attractive white men almost never get denied by women
>Yuge economy
>People impressed when you speak fluent chink

Just learn Japanese and move there you weeb faggot

I'm more into Taiwan and Korea, not a weeb. Nippon has comfy women but shitty culture.

>Shitty culture
Meh, better than no culture, and I like it desu

Taiwan is not a safe place to be with the whole China thing

>Googles
Get the fuck out of here with your forced meme. That meme was created by liberals with the intent to make right wingers look even worse. You fell for the shills. You're clearly either too young or just plain stupid to see the shilling.

Most asians look lower than average without makeup on.

Are you TRYING to trigger an inferiority complex asian boy to spam amwf pics?

Kill yourself autistic virgin gross weeaboo retards

saged and reported

But there are some that are 10/10

What's Google's?

Yeah but you won't approach them.

Hahaha I forgot about that, I think he stopped

Go pay your debts Milo

>I wish my life was easy and everything came easier for me

~ t. Beta Cuck

Google = nigger
Skype = kike
Hell yes I would

> crippling poverty everywhere outside the white colonies of Japan and Worst Korea
> predominantly male populations
>unregulated production-based economies that ruin the air, the water and your health and looks

Why does Google=nigger?

>Google's

Stop doing the apostrophe-S for the plural version, nigger.

It's googles.

Get it right.

Chu Kim is an ok guy in my book.

So that if Google tries to censor nigger from search results, it has to censor itself

If Europe really goes down the toilet than i should probably move to an Asian country like Japan/South Korea (don't have many sand nigger) or China (they know how to handle those subhumans when they chimp out)

>outside of Korea
Exactly
>mostly male population
They are probably desperate for an American or European guy in that case
>unregulated economies
Only China

>small dick
>manlet

nah I'd rather remain here being a tall guy with a huge dick despite the women are trash.

move to Indonesia then, you can openly where Nazi symbols and display flags, and the people are red pilled AF

I said in OP that you'd be white and born there

Yellow fever and worshipping Asian countries=the guy in question is a pathetic beta who can't handle the real world and just wants a "mommy" to cuddle him while he cries and pets his My Little Pony figurines. The guy knows that the white women in the West find him repulsive, but he thinks that the women in Asia are somehow different so they won't. Maybe it's because Asian women look very childlike so they seem different than the scary, grownup adult women elsewhere. And sure, given their upbringing and their lower status in the sexual marketplace, they will likely let the simp-beta-cuck behavior slide for way longer than their white, western counterparts - the guy is white (high value) after all. But deep inside they have those same feelings that all women do when they encounter soft, submissive and whiny "men" - repulsion. And some day that repulsion will boil over.

AWALT