Redpill me on Vaccines

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Weuv6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_Revolt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lifesaving technology that fucking retards and third worlders shit on

Vaccines are one of the most important technological developments in human history and have been instrumental in the control of infectious disease

Beneficial in the physical health sector.

Nasty side effects in the mental health sector.

Its polio or Autism. I got Autism.

yeah because saving lives in the third world hasnt caused more problems than it solved

kek, true

my younger brother's autistic because of it

blame your shitty genes

/thread

Some are good, but there are growing concerns about some things in them, and the amount of shots children get in short periods and how that affects their development.

In short, it's neither vaccines = good or vaccines = bad.

Autism, many such cases. Sad!

No that's your awful genetics, not vaccines. Don't reproduce please.

Vaccines caused me to have seizures

It's the heavy metals inside the vaccines that makes you fuck up

we all can tell that you were vaccinated well.

An inyectable or drinkable substance that helps your immune system build up defenses against certain diseases.
The people who say it causes autism are single digit IQ faggots.
The only problem vaccines caused its improve life expectancy in the third world so they can fuck like rabbits and double their population every day.

Vaccines are just weakened diseases, they are put in your body so that your body can create a barrier to that disease next time it sees it. The only thing that can really go wrong with a vaccination is that the weakened disease wasn't weakened enough and you got the disease.

People who think that you can get autism from a vaccination think like this:

Weakened Polio injected into the body ---> Instead of giving the person a immunity against polio it gives them a mental disorder

You can see why these people really are laughed at. There really isn't any rational sense why someone would get autism from a vaccine.

>2 cents have been deposited into your account by the Center for Disease Control. Thank you for your service

Currently in France
>Stop! Don't you know a study found that deodorant with aluminium gives you cancer, don't buy it!
>Give that nice vaccine to your children, it's completely harmless with a little bit of aluminium to make it stronger. Also it's mandatory and you go to jail if you don't

ding ding ding ding

ban all heavy metal preservatives. they are still legal in some forms in vaccines.

Also, mild autism is a myth of the liberal media. How you can even equate (narrow interests=purpose driven) "high functioning autism" with a blabbering rocking idiot incapable of speech? This is a discreet ad hominen attack on you. Clearly a young man who wants to talk about a particular thing just needs some direction instead of chastising.

>the government always knows best, and if you think different, its jail for you.

Sorry to hear that, frenchbro.

I'm now autistic because I got a flu shot this morning. Avoid vaccines at all costs, and antibiotics too!!

*some forms of vaccine (in particular, larger ones, go ahead, ask your doctor if they buy their vaccines in bulk or individually), such an important preposition

the sun must have gone down in the middle east

>taking a vaccine once in your life introduces an amount of aluminum similar to rubbing antiperspirant in your pits everyday

archive.is/Weuv6

one of the greatest inventions of public health in human history

liberal doublethink is what originally made me start to question the "science" behind vaccines

like every fucking other "redpill me on" threads you have to come to your own conclusion based off your own research. i will say that there is a lot of fucked up corruption behind vaccines.
t. medfag

>you have to come to your own conclusion based off your own research

this is literally the only possible outcome of thinking for yourself.

t.Vaccinated autist

If someone can find scientific evidence to support this autism vaccination correlation I'd give it a sincere read and consideration, but no such data exists. Anti-vaxxers are victims of retarded Orange County momscience.

Even if vaccines did cause autism which they fucking don't, have fun rolling the dice with:

>Chicken pox (have fun with shingles)
>Measles (can make you sterile and/or retarded and damage your nervous system)
>Tetanus
>Hepatitis
>Polio
>HPV (for the ladies in your life)
>Whooping cough

Actual med student here. They're a vital and important part of societal health. Only morons think otherwise. Can answer any issues you've got with them. Most simply come from a lack of understanding.

t. retard who knows shit about vaccines

I have no issues with them but I was wondering how you would counter the argument that it's "my body my choice?"

Of course Ireland would know about mishaps in the third world.

Never been vaccinated. Never been ill. Vaccines cause autism.

>Useful
>Good
>Keep you alive

All you need to know. Why make such a retarded thread anyway

>putting a mandatory high dose of heavy metals in the blood of 2 month old old babies, with other shots till 18 y.o
>putting something on your armpit as an adult, without being forced

lmao it's not like the french use deodorant anyway

Trolling aside, you do yourself no favors if you don't actually know the other side of the argument while claiming it's wrong.

I don't know the exact nuanced, up-to-date version of the anti-vaxxer argument, but the actual general gist of it is that they claim that some of the bonding agents and/or base metals used in vaccines enter the blood at unsafe levels for children and that is claimed to have a link to autism.

Someone could probably make a bit of dosh playing into these people's fears and creating a "safe" version that doesn't use whatever someone told them causes autism and charge quadruple the price

As a grown ass man I got the HPV vaccine. Sadly, there is no cross-reactivity with other forms of HPV, so it did not render me immune to plantar warts as I had hoped. Only out a few hundred. Totally worth it.

That ones kinda philosophical but here's my response: By existing within a society you agree to abide by the societal contract. If you want to participate in a society and receive the benefits that doing so provides, you need to agree to the notion of working towards an over-encompassing safety net for said society. Your personal autonomy is a priority when existing in a society, yes, but not if that desire for autonomy impedes on the social fabric of mutual safety. By refusing to vaccinate, you jeopardize others who are living in and abiding by the societal contract. If you don't want to abide by the contract, you're free to go live in the woods without the help of existing in a sphere of mutual reciprocity.

You're speaking of herd immunity, right?

t. Triggered

Serious question: If parents pass on immunities to children through genes/breastmilk/whatever, shouldn't they generally not need vaccines?

I don't know, I'm just asking.

We can quarantine people with contagious diseases pretty much at will. You basically lose all your rights if other people are convinced you pose a threat to public health

Yes. The underlying notion of herd immunity is that it helps ensure the safety of the society as a whole. By vaccinating, you help to ensure the safety of those unable to do so, allowing them to exist within and contribute reciprocally within that society.

There was a revolt in my country in the early 1900s because of mandatory vaccination against smallpox, the government btfo of the retards against it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_Revolt

I know a guy who literraly doesn't put deodorant saying 'muh cancer'
>not doing your own redpilled deodorant

because you're also making the choice for those around you. Herd immunity is important to a communities health. There are gaps in the immunity given by vaccines, which is why most people get multiple vaccinations for the same thing throughout their life. If my kid gets a disease that they're not old enough to get vaccinated for because someone else decided to believe that vaccines make autism, yes it's their choice to not get vaccinated. But that also turns you into a possible carrier.

Extreme example: Driving drunk is your choice, doesn't mean it can't affect others.

>redpilled deodorant

maternal antibodies are temporary

No. Those are 2 distinct concepts. Vaccines work by allowing your immune system to recognize and produce antibodies to specific antigens, in this case, recognizable aspects of a disease. This isn't part of your DNA but rather an adapted aspect of expressions of genes, a more adaptive part of your body than simply the core genetics. Here's it boiled down more simply:

1) Body has genes that code for the base of your immune system
2) That framework is prepped to defend against a virus by injecting you with a non-viral or inert form of a pathogen, allowing your body to recognize that virus and your body will be able to more quickly recognize that pathogen if it actually does enter into your system
3) Framework + previous exposure in a "mock fight" lets you actually win the real fight when it comes around, hence immunity.

Yeah but you can't look at a babies blood and say "oh they're immune to all these things already, no need to vaccinate."

If the parent is vaccinated, it doesn't necessarily pass on to the baby.

Deodorant and antiperspirant are two different things though. Is this the secret to french odor? Not knowing which is which and what each one does so they just said sacré bleu and threw both away?

>By existing within a society you agree to abide by the societal contract.

This is the most shit-tier circular logic liberal bullshit I've ever heard.

>if you're born anywhere but rural Africa you are instantly subjected to taxation and regulation against your will
>illegal to leave until you're at the arbitrary age of consent
>to leave requires money to get outside of society
>to get that money requires that you use the society
>by your logic, if you ever want to try to leave society you are still beholden to society's laws against your will because you were born there

Fucking kill yourself.

Also

>If you don't want to abide by the contract, you're free to go live in the woods without the help of existing in a sphere of mutual reciprocity.
You're literally not free to do that in any developed country.

>he doesn't have the baby blood analyzing eye augment

laughingcyborggirls.mp3d

do u even active vs passive vaccines?