Tfw you voted 80,000 times on a single poll just to prove your autism to a vietnamese basket weaving messageboard

>tfw you voted 80,000 times on a single poll just to prove your autism to a vietnamese basket weaving messageboard

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/daves4/ultimate-presidential-showdown
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link buzzfeed.com/daves4/ultimate-presidential-showdown

Jesus the autism.

And no matter what you lose cause they will just laugh at trump saying close to half the population thinks he's worse than a mozzarella stick

wtf how ?

WRONG

It's a show of force if nothing else.
Voting in polls is the goal, if you can bring more votes, you win that poll.

Cred Forums does it, Tumblr does it, real people do it.

>implying i ever stopped

I am proud

>giving them clicks to vote up trump
this is exactly what they want

Trump's finished already.

>buzzfeed

Head fake.

Remember this?

The lower a chance someone has at winning, the higher the payout.

I would put money on her too.

Buzzfeed learns to love the god emperor.

Made this just for you.

Remember when those kikes bet against brexit precisely 4 hours before brexit was confirmed?

Why are people posting votebot spammed polls to prove that he didn't lose, on the very board that rallied to spam those polls just last night?

I don't understand. Who are you trying to convince here... yourself? Before the polls were hijacked he was getting crushed and that seems to be something that would call for legitimate concern. Instead of addressing why he failed you just post hacked polls and yell "HAHA LOOK HILLARY LOST CAN'T YOU SEE" and fling your poopoo. Why delude yourself any longer?

CTR with a proxy? A lot of cuckposting from Japan at the moment. Guessing it's the same goy getting extra by pretending to be from nukeland.

>A

My dear shill, meme wars are won and lost on perception

We're going to make the public perceive whatever it is we need them to think in order to get Trump into the white house

We're better than you at this and we do it >for free. Digits and you die tonight

fuck you straya now i want a mozzarella stick

This is an exercise teaching the public how easily polls can be rigged. Good primer for when election day comes.

such feckless shitposting

I JUST CANT RIGHT NOW

Same post, different thread..... fag.

Our numbers are rising.

???

lmfao. You have the link to the original MEMRI video for this?